• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • On Holiday on the Spanish Riviera

On Holiday on the Spanish Riviera

12345

Strictly fiction. Many thanks to my editor "Wicked Inside".

*****

Bright light was pushing its way around the edges of the wooden blinds. I could feel that it was probably time to get up, so I slipped out of bed and went over to lift a slat and glance out. There were people on the street outside, and the sun was definitely up. The town was, I guessed, showing what passed here for bustling.

"Time to get started, babe! It's a bright, shiny, new, day!" I called out. We're both night owls, and loved teasing each other about mornings. I looked back, and she had kicked off the sheets and was stretching lazily, lying almost diagonally across the bed. She is never more beautiful than in a full length stretch, even with her hair in riotous disarray, and given my body's response, getting started was about to be delayed.

I lowered my lips to her belly, and started gently kissing my way slowly upward. My right hand found and started gently stroking the soft skin of her thigh. I felt her hand gently start stroking my hair. My lips found a nipple, pulled it into my mouth as I gently sucked on it and rolled it. She started the soft murmurs deep in her throat that I know so well. Neither of us was in a hurry.

It was a gentle mating, loving more than passionate. I started on top, but held myself up with my arms so I could behold the face of my lover (and, yes, watch her beautiful breasts flowing under the energy of my thrusts.) We ended with her on top, and me holding and massaging her breasts as we both enjoyed a gentle, rolling crest.

As Jeannie used the only bathroom, I lay on my back feeling on top of the world. We had arrived last night at a private beach house owned by a well-off Sevilla family. A few years earlier we had befriended their son when he was doing his residency at the hospital where my wife worked. Well, he and his family became our friends, and "Mi casa, su casa." is more than just an expression for them. We had taken this vacation specifically to meet the family. The youngest son met us in Madrid and escorted us to Sevilla on the "Ave" high-speed train. We had a delightful few days with them, the son acting as tour director through the Roman, Moorish, and Catholic history in the area.

Then they drove us down to their beach house for several days alone on the Spanish Riviera. This town was not a big tourist area, only a few specialty hotels and a lot of beach houses. Marta, the mother, had spent hours telling Jeannie about all the best restaurants and shops, and then, with a little concern for our "American" sensitivity, warned us that the beach was mostly topless, more so even than the more touristy beaches. There was even a fully nude beach a few kilometers west of the town. Jeannie just smiled, because she knows I am an incorrigible breast man.

Not that Jeannie intended to participate. In the breast department, she was very well endowed, but believed she was too large to go topless. In fact, despite my pained protestations, she consistently maintains that the only reason I married her was because of her large mammaries. In fact, while fascinated by breasts, I don't focus just on size. I like all sizes and shapes, glorying in the wonderful variety that God has blessed us with. I doubt that I could ever get my hands on enough different ones to satisfy my obsession, though, being happily married, I don't get my hands on any except Jeannie's. Jeannie is confident enough of our relationship to happily point out particularly nice examples for me. She also uses hers to maximum advantage to keep me in thrall to her. I love and enjoy her so much.

"C'mon lazy bones! Breakfast is waiting!" Jeannie called out as she emerged. She was nude and drying her black, shoulder-blade length hair. Her eyes are also dark, and her neatly trimmed bush is deep black, and all of her skin in between and around is very light, almost white. The contrast, plus her oval face, lends her an exotic Mediterranean look. Her breasts are heavy enough to hang, but have not "fallen", and swell in a very nice pillow shape. Her large areoles are nicely centered and the tall nipples in the center point almost straight forward. When she lies on her back, they flow to the side, of course, but still hold the nipples high and pointing up. When we are in a playful mood, she will have me fuck her breasts, and laughs happily at me as I try to maintain control.

At that thought she caught me leering at her and gave me one of her "Oh, really? Get going!" looks. With an exaggerated, heavy sigh, I rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later we were sitting down at a sidewalk cafe. The morning was bright and comfortable, a few puffy clouds drifting across the bright blue sky. It would be warm, later. The beach was on the other side of the street and was very wide, and it appeared that the shallow slope of the beach continued into the water as the small rollers started well out from the water line. At almost ten in the morning there were already people on the beach. A number of kids were happily running and splashing in the water.

Jeannie was wearing her black bikini, with a colorful sarong around her waist and a wide hat. The bikini top had to be large enough to contain her, so the deep-V bottom was also no skimpy thong, but still sexy as hell. Did I mention, Jeannie has a beautiful ass? No? Shame on me.

An hour later, we strolled arm-in-arm down the wide sidewalk. Jeannie was window shopping the little shops and I was trying to window shop the ladies on the beach. I was straining to get a better look when I got a gentle elbow in the ribs. "According to Marta, there are a bunch of shops down this next street I will want to wander through. You go wander the beach and enjoy yourself. Just try not to drool too obviously." I mock glared at her. "I'll find you on this part of the beach or we'll meet back at the house." She continued. She was obviously intending to do some heavy shopping.

"Just leave us enough money to get home." I replied and kissed her on the forehead. She turned with a grin, and I watched her put some extra sway in her hips as she strolled away from me.

Then I turned and wandered out onto the sand, and started observing the multitude of breasts available, this time from a more reasonable distance. As one would expect, there was every sort, and very few were covered. There were small, cone shaped breasts tipped with hard nipples on the young girls running out of the water. There were slightly hollow, baby chewed breasts on some women chasing kids. There were breasts of every degree of plumpness from just barely rounded, to pert and high, to a nice handful swaying with every movement, to heavy globes pressing against the rib cage. Amongst the sunbathers there was everything from the tight breasts poised on top of the rib cage to the large breasts that flowed outward. They were all beautiful, and I was memorizing as many images as my poor brain could hold.

Then I saw her, and all the other images disappeared. She must have been fifty or so yards away, but she had stood up and was turning slowly, apparently looking for something. The sun was just enough behind her to give her a semi-silhouette that showed more than the full sun. What I thought I saw was a blond ponytail, large but high and firm breasts, thin waist, full hips, flat tummy, round ass, and long legs. She started walking toward the street and I set an angle to intercept her. I wasn't thinking, and I wasn't even aware of my surroundings.

She reached the street ahead of me, and crossed and headed into a small store. I wasn't far behind. In the windows were tourist type knick-knacks, so I decided to follow her in. My worst case scenario was that I was about to make a total, obnoxious, fool of myself, but if I could get a close look, I knew it would be worth it.

As I casually wandered amongst the displays, I didn't see her at first. Then suddenly, I spotted her across a couple stacks of merchandise. I instinctively moved to the right and then down an aisle, and there she was, ten feet away in perfect profile. Her face was classically Nordic, her breasts, belly, ass, and legs, were everything that I had hoped for given what I had seen outside, I froze and just stared, memorizing every detail. As my eyes wandered back up her body, I suddenly realized that she had spotted me, and had a very amused look on her face. The clerk interrupted her with a question, and then went to fetch something, apparently. She slowly turned to face me directly, with a big smirk on her face. She even bent over a bit toward me, pretending to look at something on the counter. To inspect something else, she took a half step sideways, spreading her legs. Her bikini bottom was a bright blue thong and it left little to the imagination. She was still smirking when the clerk came back with a medium size bag for her, and she turned away to pay him.

I drifted back out the front door to get another look at her as she left, but she stopped in the doorway, caught my eye, and tossed her head in that universal way that means "Let's go, this way." I fell into stride beside her with my brain racing. My best-case scenario had never been this good. It never occurred to me that this might not end well, and I should run.

"I'm on 'Holiday'," she announced, "how about you?" The musical sound of her voice was as beautiful as it was unexpected. I could hear the quotes in the way she said 'Holiday', but had no idea what that meant.

It took a moment to get my vocal cords working. "Uh, yes! Yes, I'm on holiday too." We engaged in some inconsequential chit-chat about how long we had been here and what fun things we had found so far, and that covered a couple of blocks. Suddenly she turned into one of the many recessed doors along a vine-covered wall of such doors, and opened it with a key. As she stepped through, she looked back at me and asked "Coming?" I tried to ignore the double meaning as I had to consciously rip my foot from the concrete of the sidewalk to follow her in.

The room was clearly the sitting room of a suite. I could see a huge bed through open double doors. She put her bag away, bending over completely to show me her beautiful ass, I could see the string of the thong for its full length. My brain was on fire, and what had been a hopeful stirring in my pants roared to life.

She stood back up, and turned to me with a beautiful, innocent smile. "Well? You've wanted to touch them since you first saw me." As she spoke she pulled her shoulders back to make her meaning obvious and her breasts even higher and firmer. So I did - wild horses couldn't have stopped me. They were magnificent, firmer than anything I had ever imagined or dreamed of in my life. What I felt convinced me that they were not enhanced, but as I pressed and squeezed them, I was not sure how hard I could go.

"Does this hurt?" I asked as I pressed and squeezed one breast as hard as I dared.

Her eyes had been closed, and she seemed to partially open them reluctantly. "I'll let you know if you go too far, but not much more than that." I moved back to sit on the arm of the couch, pulling her with me, and settled back to work. One breast under my mouth, another massaged by hand, while the remaining hand wandering down her back, cupping and squeezing her full, round buttocks, stroking the tops of her thighs and back up her sides. She was quivering all over.

I was so focused, or obsessed, that the sound of the door opening didn't register until after her hand pushed me, causing me to fall back onto the couch. The back of the couch blocked the sight of me from the door, except for my legs dangling over the arm.

"Hi Francis!" she called out. "I'm ... on ... holiday!" She spoke with emphasis.

After a breathless second, I heard a deep chuckle, and "Good. I'll be out front, if you want me."

As the door closed, I heard a muffled woman's voice, and for a second imagined that it was my Jeannie. That thought was swept from my mind as my partner in "holiday" threw herself on top of me. She had to shift up me a bit, and then planted a deep, tongue-lashing kiss on me. I lost myself again trying to keep up.

When she broke the kiss I realized her knees, and mine, were on the arm of the couch. That was fine for me, on my back, but bent her in an uncomfortable direction. There were a couple of giggly, confused moments as she untangled herself, ending up kneeling next to me. She offered me a breast, and I lifted myself to suck and nibble on it as I gently stroked her belly and ran my fingers just under the edge of her thong. She did me one better by rubbing a hand in a circular motion down my belly, inside my swim trunks, and finally wrapping her hand around my recovering erection. (Yes, I admit I am not sophisticated enough to not be affected by the interruption, but my recovery was doing just fine, thank you.)

A moment later, I could feel her pulling on the drawstring of the trunks, then she was standing and pulled them off me. She seemed to like what she saw, and scooped my aching penis into her mouth and gave me several strong strokes before I had to stop her. "Oh! Wow! No! Stop!" The words were ripped from the back of my throat. She was giving me too much stimulation.

She stood back up, with an almost evil leer on her face. She was in control and knew it. She spread her legs a bit, and asked in her innocent voice "Is there anything else you would like to play with?"

There was nothing about her that I didn't want to play with. I swung my legs over the edge of the couch to sit facing her. My hands slid up the inside of her legs, meeting at the top of her thighs and then sliding up just under the edge of her thong. My hands slid outward under the thin elastic strap until I could pull it down. As I reached low toward her ankles, I had to lean into her, my face pressing into the clean-shaved skin just above her pussy. She lifted her feet out of the thong, one at a time, spreading her legs for me as she did so.

I took my first long look at her pussy. The outer labia were already a bit swollen and pinker than the surrounding skin, but still together. The inner labia were distinctly swollen, deep pink, and projecting at least a half inch outside the outer labia. She slid her hands to her belly, and pulled her pussy open for me to see in its full glory, and glorious it was. I wet a fingertip and touched her just behind her vagina, and slid the fingertip forward. It dropped into her wetness for a moment, and then trailed forward again to circle her clitoris. I shrank the circle until I was essentially massaging the clitoris through its hood. This time it was her turn; she grabbed my hand and pushed it away.

I glanced up at her with a raised eyebrow, pushing one hip and pulling the other, gently, asking her to turn around. She was still smirking, and slowly rotated in front of me. When facing away, she slowly spread her legs and bent forward. The view, her now wet vagina, the scent of her musk, her beautiful, perfectly rounded ass cheeks, even the pink rosette of her anus, all left me breathless. I could not have conjured a more perfect woman if I had tried. Her breasts were now hanging pendulously, and I reached out to support each with a hand as I pressed my face into her sex. I was dizzy, out of control, mindless, and just glad that I had enough experience to do the right things to and for her.

I stabbed my tongue into her vagina as deeply as I could and swept it around, then pulled it out and pushed it down over her clit and between her labia, separating them. I continued sweeping my tongue up and down her slit, flicking her clit, probing her vagina, even sweeping up and around her anus a couple times. She pressed back against me as I attacked her sex and massaged her breasts in my hands. A small shudder went through her body, and then she slowly stood and turned to face me.

I cannot say that I am proud of my performance. I didn't explore, I didn't try to learn her responses, I didn't tease, I mindlessly had sex with her in a blind passion, a level of arousal that I don't think I had ever known before. In retrospect, that level of loss of control is scary, at the time I had no conscious choice.

She pushed me back gently and knelt between my spread legs. Half my cock disappeared into her mouth, the rest was surrounded by one of her hands. She gently stroked, sucked, and tongue-lashed me, destroying whatever was left of my conscious mind. When I lifted my hips off the couch, possibly moaning incoherently, and tremors started rippling my belly, she lifted her mouth off me but continued slowly and gently stroking me with her hand. It was a while before I recovered any semblance of awareness.

When I could again make eye contact with her, she rose up, and after a brief but complicated sequence was settling onto my lap, her legs wrapped behind me on the couch, as the full length of my manhood embedded in her soft, hot, wet, flesh, her breasts pressed against my chest, her arms around my neck, and was kissing me deeply. Electric shocks were coming from all over my body, everywhere we touched, leaving me breathless. She ground her sex against me in little circles while I slowly rocked my hips. I could feel my cock throbbing inside her as the walls of her vagina slid over it. I could feel it all, intensely.

After some indeterminate amount of time, it occurred to me that I wanted a position where more movement was possible, where I could use my cock to try and rip her open, where I could punish her for the exquisite torture she was inflicting on me. I slid us to the edge of the couch so I could get my feet under us, lifted and turned, dropping her on her back on the couch. I lifted my head to look at her - she may have been smirking again - and pulled almost all the way out of her pussy. I held her eyes for a fraction of a second, then thrust with all the force I could muster. My hands were still under her shoulders, and I can still remember feeling her whole body bounce from the impact of my thrusts. Her eyes closed and her head rolled back. I continued pulling back as far as I could, then thrusting. I gradually increased the tempo, just pounding her without any real creativity. I suddenly realized that I was hearing a muffled scream and her whole body was convulsing under me. I looked, and her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, the back of a hand pressed against her mouth as her head and whole body tossed side to side and thrust up against me. She lifted me completely into the air. I reluctantly slowed my pounding.

After she recovered, she pressed a hand on my chest indicating I needed to get off. I did. She rolled onto her side, shifted some and ended up with her lower leg on the couch, her other leg in the air. I think she said something about loving my passion and wanting to take me even deeper. I straddled her leg, kneeling, entered her again with a few slow thrusts, and wrapped my arms around the leg she pressed against my chest. A few more adjustments, and I could feel the firmness of her cervix against the head of my cock when I thrust. Her eyes met mine, with a look of lust and challenge. "Ready when you are!" was all she said. I attacked her again.

As I thrust, I managed to remember to vary the depth and angle, and to occasionally just grind against her while buried as deep as I could go. This time, I did see her orgasm coming, and pushed her harder. She turned her face into the cushion as she screamed, but her body moved in every direction. I could watch her body convulse and spasm as her whole nervous system overloaded. I only slowed a little, and it took her a while to recover.

By the time she looked up at me, I was getting close. My testicles were pulled up against my body almost painfully and I was fighting to maintain control. She smiled and whispered "Cum in me!" In a few seconds I was completely blind and out of control, thrusting as deep as I could as a convulsion splashed my seed against her cervix, then pulling out to thrust again for the next convulsion. I felt like this went on forever, but the convulsions did die, and I realized that she was back in another orgasm of her own. This time she was completely out of control, and her convulsions went on even longer than mine had.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • On Holiday on the Spanish Riviera

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds