• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Need Pt. 01

Need Pt. 01

She had seen him at the pool during the summer. He had just moved in and was pleasant to talk to. Good looking, a little out of shape, but broad shoulders and an easy confidence that made her wonder. He was always looking at her eyes when they talked and she found herself losing her train of thought, thinking about his eyes and what was going on behind them.

His eyes always seemed to have a joke tinged with sex lingering there. Playful, but she could feel (or did she just want to) that there was a dark pool of desire carefully kept in check. Oh, he had checked her out and he hadn't been shy about it either. Slow scans from her hair to feet, lingering on her breasts and hips. It had felt delightfully wicked to chat about the weather and school and summer going-ons knowing that he liked the way she looked. And that he had wanted her to know that he liked looking at her.

But he had not pushed the boundary of her ring. Maybe it was that her kids were always at the pool with her. But she knew that he thought about her. His eyes. There was a flame deep in their hazel rings that made her breath catch when she looked back at him for too long. His touch had always been respectful, a hand shake when he first introduced himself. A touch on her arm when they said good bye. His fingers were always warm and dry, leaving a touch of heat on her skin when we walked away.

Now that school was back in, she hadn't seen him for a few weeks. And yet she found him in her thoughts more and more. Teaching about history and talking about the personalities that had helped shaped countries she thought of his confidence in approaching her, a married woman, and just developing an acquaintance without a qualm while her kids splashed and played a few feet away. Like he knew that she would be interested and all he had to do was be there. But it made her wonder, why hadn't he hit on her? Was he not interested after all? She got hit on all the time, kids or no kids.

Or was it that he knew he could have her? She was always in control - work, home, family life. But when she had talked with him and lost her train of thought and trailed off into silence without thinking about it, he would get a small smile to play around his lip. Like he knew why she had stopped talking. That she was wondering about what he was thinking about. Was he thinking about kissing her? Wrapping his large hands around her waist while he fucked her from behind?

There was a party that she and her husband had to go to tonight. Just a few doors down, her neighbors were having their annual fall get together. The couples from the neighborhood that had been there a while and hopefully anyone that had moved in since the last party so they could renew friendships and meet the new people. Living in northern Virginia, there was always a high turnover rate of neighbors. Generally she would get together with the women she knew and have a few glasses of wine while her husband would talk about football with the guys out back. If she was lucky, he wouldn't drink to much or be too tired by the time they got home and she might get a quick fuck before he rolled over and snored himself to sleep.

Still, she wanted to look nice for her husband. She had a new LBD, strappy black heels and the gold necklace with the diamond pendant he had given her last Christmas. Matching diamond earrings, a little red lipstick and a strapless bra to hold her up during the night was all she needed to look beautiful and good enough to turn a few heads. It was nice to be desired by other men even if they and she would never act on it.

They had been at the party for a bit. Reconnecting and talking about how nice it was that the kids were back in school when the hostess walked into the room and said they had a newcomer to the party. When the hostess stepped aside to introduce him, she realized that it was him. He said hi to everyone, but his eyes locked on to her and he gave a small nod and bit of a smile. He waited until the women had gone back to talking to each other and caught her eye and made a motion to her as he left the room.

She realized that he didn't have a drink yet, so as an excuse to the other women, she got up to make a scotch for him and walked out the door in the direction he went. He had gone into the library two doors down and was facing away from the door looking at the titles when she walked in.

"Hi, I didn't see you get a drink so I brought you one," she said. He turned around to look at her and smiled.

"I'm glad you anticipated my need, thank you for the drink." His left hand encircled her hand holding the drink as he took it from her with his right. His fingertips on the back of her hand as a way of greeting. Warm rough hands. She was staring at his hand on hers and she realized that he had stepped very close to her to get his drink and his hand was now turning hers over, his fingers moving up from her wrist to her palm, lingering there for a moment, pushing slightly as if to gauge her reaction. It made her realize that she was alone with him in the library, alone with him for the first time. She could hear her neighbors chattering in the background, but it was very still and quiet in the room with him.

"So, um, how have you been?" She cursed herself for sounding like a high school girl, but she was rattled by his intensity. What did he want? She had barely spoken to the man and yet he had found some way to make her confused. She never acted like this!

"Darling, I have been well. I have missed the pool though. You were always an enchanting diversion from the tedium of moving and getting settled."

She looked for something to say as he raised his drink and took a long smooth swallow. She watched his lips and his throat move as he drank. She knew that scotch would burn as it went down, but he looked like he was drinking water. His eyes were on her face and that smile, that infuriating smile was on his lips as she looked back up at him.

"Another scotch please," he said as he handed her back the glass, "you know where to find me."

With that he turned away from her and went back to browsing through the books. As she started to go out the door he said, "You look beautiful tonight, your heels show off your legs very well."

She stumbled when she heard him as she wasn't expecting him to comment on her looks. Knowing he liked her outfit sent her a warm thrill and she wondered at herself. Why? Why would this stranger commenting on her legs give her a thrill? And why was she fetching him another drink? What the hell was going on?

But she got him a drink. And she went back to the library to give it to him. When she walked in, he was sitting in the wing back chair. His legs slightly spread and his arms relaxed on the chair.

"Close the door so we can...," he said, "talk."

She shut the door, her mind a whirl. She was married. Is married. Everyone she knew was nearby. And she had just shut herself alone in a room with a strange man!

He just looked at her as she stood there, until she finally realized that he was waiting on her to bring him his scotch. She moved up to his side to hand him his drink but he didn't take it and kept looking at the space in front of him. Then she realized he wanted her in front, between his legs. She moved to that space but he still didn't take it until she had gotten so close to him that her legs brushed his pants and she had to have her feet close together.

His face was only a foot away from her breasts, she could feel his breath on her skin. She didn't know where he was looking because she was staring at his drink still in her hand. Waiting on him.

"Thank you," and he took the scotch. "Look at me."

She raised her eyes and looked at his face. That damn smile. His eyes changing color from a light brown to almost golden, his pupils dilated black. He started at her eyes and walked his gaze down, over her lips, her throat, lingering on the diamond nestled in her decolletage, before moving lower and then back up. Her eyes made the same way down his body, his broad chest, and she gasped when she got to his pants because his other need (besides a drink) was evident with the shape hidden behind his pants. He chuckled when he heard her. "Yes, I very much like your outfit tonight Darling."

He didn't say anything else, he just looked pointedly at the ground when she looked back at him. She felt herself start to kneel and her mind was a blaze with questions. What was going on? Why was she kneeling? What did he think she was going to do? He hadn't even said anything with words, but oh, yes, she knew what he wanted.

It was a dream. Yes, a dream. That's why her nipples were aching and hard. That's why she was watching her hands run over his belt, undoing it, taking his zipper down. Pulling his pants down. Watching his hardening cock come into view as he lifted his hips to let her take his pants off. She wet her lips involuntarily, her pink tongue flicking out, her hands reaching for him. Feeling that velvety smooth softness with iron underneath. Smoothing the pre-cum over his head. He hadn't even touched her, just a slight moan as her fingers danced along him.

She parted her lips and rubbed his cum covered head over them like lipstick, her tongue grazing the underneath of him, before opening her mouth and swallowing his head. Sucking him, running her tongue over him, tasting him. Her hands stroking his shaft, cupping his balls.

Finally he touched her. His hand along the side of her face, moving back to her hair and wrapping it in his fingers. He took over at the point. Slowly moving her up and down on his cock, fucking her face. He pulled her off his cock and down to his balls, forcing her to suck them into her mouth one at a time before moving her back to where she belonged. "Good girl, that's a good girl," he moaned as he forced himself deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat.

She could feel him start to tense, his balls pulling up tight against him, his head and shaft swelling in her mouth. With a grunt he pulled her all the way down to the base of his cock, his head lodged in her throat as he started spasming, shooting his cum deep inside her. Pulling back he filled her mouth with the rest. Salty, thick, but not bitter.

She swallowed his cum, sucking his dick to get the rest, pulling on his cock, milking him. She was dripping down her leg from being so turned on. From being used. Letting this man face fuck her while everyone had cocktails a few feet away.

She looked up at him for approval, to see what he wanted next. Just that damned smile again, but with a hint of satisfaction now.

"Put my pants back up girl," was all he said. Fuck she was wet and now he was just leaving her like this? Who the fuck did he think she was?

Apparently the girl who would let him face fuck her and then put his pants back up. Still like a dream she tucked him back in and belted him. As she stood up and turned away he said one word, "Wait."

She stopped. And then his hand spanked her ass. Hard. She yelped in surprise. And at the same time she could feel wetness start to trail down her thigh.

"Leave it there while you go back to your friends, let them think you're hot for your husband." And with that he gave her another spank and sent her out the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Need Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds