• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 10

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 10

12

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

*****

"SUCK THAT COCK SLUT!!" Wild gurgling sounds and rough coughing filled the wooded glen along with laughter and moans. Red was on her knees surrounded by four men with her mouth stretched to capacity by the thick heavily veined cock of a man she had initially thought was her savior. His ham like fist held most of the hair on her scalp in a tight ponytail as two of the others beat and rubbed their cocks on her face splashing bits of precum across the bridge of her nose. She had her eyes closed tightly as the column of meat repeatedly slammed into the back of her throat.

"OOOOOHHHH FAWK, THIS BITCH HAS SOME GOOD MOUTH PUSSY!!" Halfway through her ordeal Red had briefly considered biting Robert's cock clean off and making a run for it; but it seemed that the men had figured her out. Red had been stripped nude and forced into a kneeling position when Derrick unceremoniously punched her in the gut. She resolved to endure the onslaught of these pissed off Hicks refusing them the satisfaction of any visible signs of fear.

"Come on Rob; it's my turn with the pussy man." The whining guy's name was Pete and he'd mostly kept back content to watch the action but had become increasingly hot and bothered.

"Stop crying you little puss; there's more than one hole on this cum dumpster!!" The portly teen followed his friend's advice grabbing her rounded hips and shoving himself inside. It was likely that it was Pete's first time was he painfully collided with her urethra making her cry out around Robert's cock. She tried to wriggle her hips away to no avail as he continued pounding the hell out of her.

"Fuck man, I'm gonna cum already." He grunted trying to push even harder into the screaming girl. Derrick quickly shoved Pete back just as he was climaxing as the other guys laughed.

"HEY MAN WHAT THE FUCK?!!" The angry teen's ejaculate was all over his pants.

"Pete bro, you should be thanking me for doing you a solid; you want a baby with this skank?" The others continued laughing hysterically as Red quickly found herself with another mouthful of semen which she spit out onto the youth pastor's pants leg. He responded with a heavy slap across her right cheek and she reeled from the power of his muscular arms falling backward onto the grass.

*****

The sheriff's home was surrounded by police cars and what appeared to be a C.S.I. mobile lab as Red pulled into the driveway. She slowly stepped out of her vehicle ignoring the deputies rushing up to greet her and walked into her home as easily as if she'd just returned home from school. Her living room was full of people who all froze at the sight of the slightly disheveled looking teen. Her father stood at the center of the room wide eyed with concern only for the slightest of moments before reverting back to the familiar snarl she knew all too well.

"Daddy; uh what's going on here?" She looked around nervously from one deputy face to the next clutching her hand to her chest.

"WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN MELISSA?!!" There was raw ragged emotion in his voice and she instantly recognized the sound of worry and anxiousness from her father. In all the world these two, father and daughter knew each other all too well. He was steel hard and barrel chested with an attitude that extended to the next county and she was his only child who eclipsed him in every way that mattered. Melissa Reed had been raised to be a winner since day one and groomed to be a leader amongst her peers and today would be no different.

"Things were getting a little serious so I stayed the night at an Inn across the state line." Her explanation came so plain and matter of fact simple that most of the people in the room looked dumbfounded.

"Last night you were accused of battery and assault by the mother of that fat girl you like to uh, hang out with Red. What do you have to say to that?" He was at his wits end after a night of drinking and worry.

"It's true that we got into a scuffle and I had to defend myself daddy; so I understand that you probably have to take me to jail now." She offered her wrists waiting for cuffs to be snapped on and shocking everyone even more. Red was not known to be the most cooperative of people usually flaunting her father's status as the town sheriff when faced with situations where she would have faced imminent incarceration.

"You feeling okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine daddy; I just want to get this over with so that I can get on with my life." She had a non-committal demeanor and blank expression on her pretty face. There was something a little off about her in the sheriff's eyes and he wanted to get to the bottom of things but not in front of an audience.

"Everybody head on back to the station; I'll be along shortly." There was some grumbling as the other deputies filed out and he had to sign a few forms regarding overtime and personnel used in the immediate search for his daughter.

"What in the hell is wrong with you Melissa; don't give me any of that bullshit you spread around with the folks outside this house either." She looked into his eyes for a few seconds before her façade melted away and tears ran down her cheeks. He knew that he should go to her and support his only child but that's not the way things worked in their family. They were both made out of stone and as tough as steel. Weakness was not an option in their lives and right at that moment she was betraying that mantra.

"Just give me a moment, I'll be fine in no time." Seconds later her face resumed its stoic appearance as she sat on the couch.

"You could've called."

"Yeah I know but I just didn't daddy; shit got real and I needed some time to think things out. How bad is it anyway?" He felt more comfortable with his daughter behaving as he'd already known her.

"Well maybe not as bad as you obviously thought Red; you sure beat the holy hell out of that girl's mother and even though that makes everything look bad we still got some options and a little wiggle room if we get out in front of this." He scratched his red hair as he recalled the legal advice he'd received from the family lawyer.

"Sure, but I understand if I have to go to jail daddy."

"Stop talking like that Red; now the lawyer says that we could probably get a little something going with the "gay" angle to this whole thing. Says that painting that fat girl's mom as some kind of bigot might help our case if it gets that far. I offered her some compensation for her troubles and payment of her hospital bills but she hasn't got back to me yet on that." He watched as his daughter sat silently processing everything he'd told her.

"The "gay" angle daddy; what the fuck is that all about?"

"Well I uh, know about what you were doing at that house and I ain't judging right now and all. Maybe we can use your mistake to help us out of a situation is all I'm saying Melissa." He usually used her name when he was proposing something that he knew she would hate.

"But I'm not gay."

"What the fuck are you talking about Melissa; it is my intimate understanding that you were caught FUCKING THE SNOT OUT OF THAT FAT ASS BLONDE KID!!"

"Yeah, but I'm not gay daddy."

"FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL IS FUCKING GAY MELISSA!!"

"We were experimenting daddy; I can assure you that I'm not a homosexual. That's against the bible and shit right daddy?" The big, bury sheriff of Maplewood face-palmed as his daughter sat there casually explaining away her apparent meltdown over the last twenty-four hours.

"WELL YOUR "EXPERIMENT" COULD COST US THE FUCKING HOUSE MELISSA!! THE LAWYER SAYS YOU'RE GAY THEN THAT MEANS YOU ARE FUCKING GAY FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES FOR THIS TO GO AWAY!!"

"Sure whatever you say daddy, don't have a fucking cow alright?" Her casual demeanor was throwing him for a loop as he undid his belt yanking it from his slacks.

"Yeah I got it little girl; you know I gotta give you something for all the trouble you've been causing so assume the position." Red didn't move knowing full well what punishment was about to be meted out and sat staring straight ahead hoping he would just go away.

"Don't make me ask again." He watched unfazed as his daughter sneered and slammed her fist into the arm of the couch before standing and bending over. Red stared off towards the kitchen as she heard his belt being unbuckled and clenched her teeth.

"Dad, I uh-AAAARRRGHHHH FAAAWK!!" The thick heavy belt sliced into the wide expanse of her bubble butt. He followed up his initial strike with several others knowing full well that his tough daughter would not cry out. The leggings she'd been wearing offered no protection from her father's corporal punishment as the belt continually cut the air with a slight whistle as it collided with her rear. The ringing of the house phone cut her whipping short as he went to answer it. Red knelt facing the back of the couch as she gathered herself emotionally. There was no way her father could have known of the pain she was already suffering and she would have it no other way.

"I have to get a move on Melissa; work's piling up at the station. I'll probably be back near morning and you're grounded of course." That was as much of an apology as she was going to get from her stern, emotionally distant father.

"Sure what ever you say daddy." She replied without a hint of emotion as she fought back tears.

Sheriff Reed didn't know what to make of his daughters' behavior as he quietly left the house intent on using his clout to quell any inquiries as to why Red wouldn't be spending a night in jail right away. He sat in his patrol car weighing his actions and wondering if he should have dug further into her actions over the last twenty-four hours instead of beating the troubled girl. His mind wandered back to a time when he had faltered and how his young daughter had given him tough love on that singular occasion. As he pulled off he pushed his actions out of his mind sure that everything would work out somehow.

Back in the house, Red gently pushed open the door to her spacious bathroom and began running water into the partially swallow tub. She began wearily removing the form fitting shirt she'd been wearing revealing a chest that had been reddened and marked up with scratches, slight bruises and a handprint on one of her breasts. The steaming water began filling up the tub as she struggled through the pain to pull the leggings she'd been wearing down her shapely legs. The crotch of the faux pants was stained with dirt, semen and blood. She tossed the filthy clothing in a heap against the wall and stepped into the tub staring at the adjacent wall for a long while before kneeling. The steaming water was hot enough to damage her flawless alabaster skin but she had no reaction to it as she remained lost in thought. The water soon became discolored as blood, semen and other fluids seeped out of her sex. Red rubbed a goose egg of a lump near the base of her skull. She counted her blessings that her long auburn hair hid the bruise from her father.

*****

"FUCKING BITCH AAAAAWWWRRGHHH!!" She'd punched him in the balls with a solid closed fist just like her father had trained her in her youth and began running toward the fair grounds completely nude when she was taken down. The blow had been powerful enough to rob her of consciousness as everything went black. Searing pain had returned clarity and vision to her eyes along with a stabbing pain in her backdoor as she awoke screaming.

Derrick was fucking her in the ass...raw.

"WHAT I TELL YOU CUNT; COME ON SLUT TELL ME WHAT I DONE TOLD YOU LAST TIME I SAW YOU?!!" She remembered his words about fucking her in the ass and chafed at the fact that they were unfortunately prophetic. Red could feel every inch of him in her bowels and knew she was bleeding profusely. She could hear the heavy breathing and constant chatter of the others as well as a wet squelching sound she knew was emanating from her ass.

"Fuck you."

"WHAT WAS THAT WENDY; I DID NOT HEAR YOU RIGHT!!" He emphasized his words with several extremely hard strokes that made her scream in spite of herself.

"I'm going to kill you." She'd muttered the threat barely louder than a whisper and received a heavy kick to the side of her head for her efforts. Her dirt encrusted hair obscured her face as she looked out of the corner of her eye finding the culprit to be none other than Robert.

Robert the handsome youth pastor and her own personal savior. He'd found her and convinced her to follow him based on his soft words and angelic features. Melissa Reed weary of her own evil actions and responsibility had been ready to die; but he'd saved her from herself. Robert's silver tongue and fatherly manner of speaking convinced her that there might be a little bit of redemption for somebody like her in the world. She was ready to give herself to him but he declined her wares asking her to believe in something greater; something bigger than herself. Melissa Reed a.k.a Red a.k.a Wendy really wanted to believe that there was something out there for her.

"I DO BELIEVE THAT I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO HAVE ME A SLICE OF THIS FAT BUBBLE ASS OF YOURS THE VERY NEXT TIME WE MET...guess what bitch; it's that next time!!" Derrick snorted and continued fucking the prone girl in the wooded area while his cousin and friends watched. She noticed that Robert was watching with more than a vested interest as he masturbated furiously.

*****

Red sat in the living room with an open bottle of gin on the table and a bag of weed. She wrapped her battered figure in a plush terry cloth robe and was channel surfing looking for nothing in particular. Her face was wet from crying as she rolled a joint and popped a morning after pill. She washed it down with a swig of alcohol and lit her blunt. Red had taken two long drags on the joint when her doorbell rang. The girl froze in place staring at the door not knowing what would lie in wait on the other side. Two more ringing's of the bell occurred followed by some frenzied knocking. Her gaze immediately shot to a cabinet at the end of the corridor adjacent to the home's bedrooms. She quickly ran down the hallway as the knocking continued and increased in frequency. Red snagged the spare keys hidden behind the cabinet and unlocked her father's weapons cache. Sheriff Reed had enough fire power inside the house to hold off a swat team and Red was no stranger to these weapons as she pulled down a double barreled shot gun.

She trembled slightly as she loaded rounds into the barrels and cocked the weapon. With the gun tucked snuggly into her shoulder Red cautiously approached her front door and leveled the barrel at the peep hole.

"WHO WANTS TO FUCKING DIE?!!" Her Valkyrie cry rendered the knocking void and there was silence for a few seconds.

"Melissa? It's me; April." The chubby girl's simple heartfelt answer caused a surge of emotion to well up in Red's chest as she quickly opened the door. April stood outside the screen door breathing heavily taking immediate notice of her lover's appearance.

"What happened to you baby; did your dad do this to you?" The shot gun dropped from her fingers with a heavy thud to the hard wood floor. April clasped her hands to her bosom unsure of what to say or do next.

"What kind of a man would beat his daughter like this? I don't understand Melissa; please make me understand." She was disturbed as her lover stood in the door way staring at her like she was a ghost.

"Baby, open the screen door." Red didn't move or utter a word.

"Baby?" April could see that her lover was in some sort of shock and began trying the latch on the screen door finding it locked. April noticed that Red flinched when she tugged at the handle and this fueled her anxiety and propelled her into a panic attack.

*****

She screamed as her long legs were forcibly pulled nearly adjacent with her ears by the two teens that had accompanied Derrick and Robert into the woods to assault her. Her body was pinned under the self-proclaimed youth pastor who had his hands around her throat while he fucked her ass roughly. He was another person, some kind of deranged lunatic who got off on her pain. He'd made some excuses blaming his actions on her previous encounter with his cousin Derrick; but she recognized the excited look in his eyes. She could feel the steel hard length of his cock invading her bowels relentlessly spurred on by her apparent helplessness. Red had no doubt that she could take either of the four men one on one but they'd overwhelmed her with their sheer numbers making her their plaything for however long they wanted her.

"DUDE YOU ARE WRECKING HER SOMETHING FIERCE; THEY AINT GONNA BE NOTHING LEFT!!" One of the teens was complaining.

"I DIDN'T USE HER DISGUSTING COOTER; YOU CAN HAVE THAT BOYS!!" The sound of his voice and his inert rage caused tremors to run through her body.

"LOOK DERRICK; SHE'S CUMMING-THE BITCH IS CUMMING ON ROBERT'S COCK MAN!!" Pete was jumping around excited by what he witnessed before Derrick kicked him square in the ass. The boys tumbled a little freeing her left leg which she used to kick Robert in the back. At first he seemed impervious to the blows to the small of his back before snagging her leg and sinking his teeth into her calve.

"I hate you motherfucker." Her body squirmed and twisted under him as her cunt tightened up into a vice around his member.

"OOOOHHHH FUCK DERRICK; I'M CUMMING!!" Robert yelled and collapsed on top of Red. His thick arms were wrapped around her torso pinning her own arms to her sides as he exploded inside her. The sweaty, disheveled youth pastor ran the flat of his tongue along her cheek as he humped out the rest of his orgasm. All of the strength seemed to leave his body as his dead weight nearly suffocated her.

"Awww aint that just about the cutest thing you ever saw Pete; hey Rob when's the wedding huh?" Derrick teased his spent cousin as the others laughed. Red did her best to push the muscular man off of her body succeeding only in rousing him.

"Cunt." He raised himself into a push-up position and spit in her face.

"Fuh-FUUUCK YOU!!" Red heard herself scream before everything went black for a few seconds. Somebody had struck her but it didn't matter at this point because Red knew there was little chance she was leaving that wooded area alive. Somewhere in the back of her mind there was a darkness and in that void a face. There was somebody there with her that she was all too familiar with. She recalled the vacant look in her former best friend's face as she sat leaning against the dirty shower walls of the boy's restroom. The attractive brunette was unable to move after being ravished in a violent, relentless gangbang.

She didn't have anything left having been reduced to a hollow shell and simply looked up at her friend seeing nothing until she was kicked in the face. Leslie lay flat on her back potentially dead to the world for all she knew. Red hadn't bothered to check whether she was breathing or not.

"Gather round boys; we need to do this thing right." Through the haze of her mind she could here Robert talking.

"I'm not doing her Rob; this is just wrong." The fourth guy spoke up finally sounding disgusted at what had occurred.

"Yeah but you've done plenty to other girls so don't get any ideas about flapping your gums." The heat in Derrick's voice was clear and there were a few moments of silence that followed. There was some muffled talking as she fought her way back to consciousness.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 223 milliseconds