• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • My First Homosexual Experience

My First Homosexual Experience

I was extremely nervous, this was not the first time I had made arrangements to meet a guy I'd met online through an ad I had posted on Craigslist but after over 5 years of progressively intensifying curiosity I finally let that yearning to know how it felt to have another man inside me outweigh my apprehensive fear of anyone I knew finding out about it. I had agreed to meet this man near his house, Jim, an older man who was discreet, experienced and was a top who said he'd show me the ropes. My heart was racing as I drove to meet him and I almost couldn't believe I was actually going through with it this time, I was so nervous but at the same time indescribably excited and aroused by the possibility of doing I had for so long considered taboo. It was that way of thinking that made this endeavor so tantalizing for me.

I pulled into the parking area, a small storage unit building in a secluded wealthy neighborhood along the waterfront of discovery bay in northwestern Washington, he was already there waiting in his car as I pulled in. We quickly introduced ourselves and he told me to follow him and we both got back into our cars and drove less than five minutes away to his place. Once I parked and got out of my car my adrenaline was pumping so hard I almost thought I was going to throw up momentarily but it passed and he said, "I'm really glad you showed up, I've been looking forward to meeting you."

"I've been really nervous but excited about this too," I replied.

"Well, why don't we go inside then," he said as he gestured towards his front door, I followed behind him and we continued through his exquisitely furnished entryway and kitchen into an amazing sunken living room overlooking the bay.

"Wow" I said, "You're view here is incredible," I felt so inferior at that moment, I was nowhere as well off as him and it was intimidating at first.

"Thanks, i love it here," he replied and shortly after began to slide towards me on the wraparound leather couch we were sitting on, I was at the end of one side of it and he quickly closed in on me leaving me nowhere to go unless I awkwardly got up and moved to a different spot.

"I'm gonna be honest and tell you I'm really nervous right now so if I don't seem like I'm into this it's only because I've never done anything like this before and not at all because I don't want to" I said as he put right arm behind me and started gently rubbing my shoulder and pulling me towards him so that he could kiss me. My first instinct was to resist and deny him but my body had a different idea than my brain and I gave in and quickly found myself making out with him and becoming very aroused by it. He took no time at all to begin rubbing my already rock hard cock over my jeans, I was almost thrusting as he touched me, it felt so good I had no control over my midsection at all.

"Why don't we go to my room," he suggested after a few minutes of foreplay on the couch. He stood up and took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom and laid me on my back on his bed and removed my shoes, then my pants and my shirt and my socks leaving me in only my boxer briefs, this was it, I was finally going through with this and wanted it so bad at that moment it couldn't happen fast enough it seemed. He stripped down to his underwear also and then got on top of me, our throbbing cocks pressed against one another as he began to kiss me again. His dominance was quickly established and he was in complete control of things as well as me and he knew it just as much as I did. He sat up and slid back from me and aggressively removed my briefs, I was now completely naked in front of a man for the first time and I felt liberated by it. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked, knowing I wasn't gonna say no.

"Yes, I definitely want this," I said with a trembling voice due to intense arousal. Without another word he took off his underwear, spread my legs out, pinned me back and gently touched my asshole with the tip of his dick, I shuddered with excitement and felt as he pushed his erection slowly into me finally breaking through and causing a sharp pain in me, I winced and he went still not moving either further into me or pulling out giving my ass time to adjust to having him in there, after what seemed like minutes but was more like 15 seconds the pain subsided and he sensed it as I became less tensed up. He pulled out slightly before going all the way in with his cock, it felt way better than I could have ever imagined and with each thrust in and out of me the feeling became more and more pleasurable.

"You like having me inside, don't you?" He said in an almost degrading, arrogant fashion as he began to pump my asshole harder and with longer strokes in and out of me.

"Yeah, I love it," I managed to say as he worked in and out of me, I could feel the cum starting to work its way closer to the tip of my still fully hardened dick and was in a way quite surprised by it since neither him nor me had touched it since he started fucking me and my stomach began tense up signifying that I was nearing orgasm which he picked up on and began to fuck me at a furious pace and in no time I couldn't hold back and the most amazing and intense orgasm I'd ever had threw me into intense convulsions as a thick strand of cum spewed out almost to my face followed by two only slightly less powerful shots and quickly those were followed by the feeling of his hot load being released inside my ass, the feeling of which was enough to make me cum again. We sat motionless with his cock still inside me bit slowly losing erections and eventually sort of falling out of me. After a few minutes of catching our breath we got dressed exchanged goodbyes and I got into my car and drove home and went to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • My First Homosexual Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds