• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 03

Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 03

The next morning is when everything changed. It was the start of my entire world spiraling out of control. Up until then, my fiancee and I had had a close relationship. There had been no one else. I took pride in the fact that no one had seen her body except for me. And I had not been with anyone but her. We were going to get married in a few months. We had the date set. And everything was perfect.

But then Alfie came into our lives.

I woke up in the morning got dressed for work. Melissa was still asleep. I looked down at my wife. 26, light brown skin, fit body. Sleeping in her shirt and panties. She turned and I stared at my wife's ass, smiling. I was so lucky. But then I remembered Alfie patting it. How he had made my wife's backend jiggle with each pat. It was like he was spanking her in front of me.

I did everything I could to shake off the image.

Walking out to my car, I prayed I would avoid Alfie. But unfortunately he was up and out, doing some gardening.

"Morning!" he beckoned to me, as if nothing was unusual between us. I just smiled and nodded, trying to fish my keys out in time. They were lost somewhere in my pocket.

"You playing with yourself there?" he laughed, staring at my hand running along the lining of my pocket. My face turned red. I was frozen.

Alfie stood up and dusted off his hands onto his pants. I was too stunned to find my keys, I couldn't escape.

"Speaking of which," he continued, "between us guys, I just have to tell you, I had a dream about Melissa last night. I'm so sorry, I feel like it would be dishonest not to tell you."

I didn't want to hear this. At least, I shouldn't want to hear this. I tried to get away from Alfie but he has this ability to always get in your way.

"She was wearing this nice little nightie. I came in because I said I had heard a noise. But then I was stuck looking at your fiancee's plump thighs. Mmmm. And she didn't mind. So I let my eyes drift upwards. Her perky b cups fit into a thin nightie. She said thank you for always keeping an eye on me, and ran up and gave me a hug. My hands were just at the bottom of her nightie and, hey man, I'm so sorry but my hands slid up and lifted the back of her nightie and I felt her gorgeous ass. Again, at least."

He paused to study my face. I was almost out of breath.

"Well then of course it all kinda escalated from there. I pulled her onto the counter top and she opened her legs to me and said 'Alfie! I want you inside me!' And she yanked off my pants and right there in your kitchen I slid into your wife. Oh she was so feisty. And so tight."

Sweat was pouring down from my face. Alfie saw this and laughed.

"So anyway, I just wanted to tell you this and run a little test."

Then, all of a sudden, Alfie's hand landed on my crotch. I jumped back but it was too late.

He smiled. "Hard, huh. So you like that idea."

I yanked my keys out of my pocket.

"I have to go to work."

I turned around and got in my car and drove off. My head was so mixed up. Looking back, I should have stood my ground. I should have said something. But instead I ran.

-----

The rest of the day for me was spent at work. But Melissa worked from home and therefor she would spend most mornings heading out for a cup of coffee and a light grocery run. Since it was a nice sunny day she wore jeans and a tank top with a torn up back.

She also had a messenger bag (she doesn't believe in purses) and the strap ran down the middle of her chest, emphasizing the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. While walking to the shop, she heard someone mutter "seat belt effect" but she had no idea what that meant and didn't realize it was in reference to her.

She did her grocery store trip (where I'm sure tons of men stared at her ass when she turned around or glanced at her chest when she wasn't looking) and headed back. Once she got back to the house, she checked her messenger back and realized that she had forgotten her key. She cursed herself and walked over to the front door and knocked on it.

Alfie answered almost too quickly and grinned at her. "Forgot your key, I imagine." Melissa laughed and said "Yeah."

He stepped back to let her in. "I have one spare. I'll give it to you but if you lose it, that's it, we're out of luck."

Alfie walked over to a cabinet, opened it up and pulled out a key. He walked back and handed it to her. Melissa beamed. "Thank you so much," she said as she gave Alfie a hug.

But this jostled something in Alfie's mind. He remembered his dream. And as his arms touched her back and he realized she wasn't wearing a bra, it became too much for the man.

She stepped back and held the key up. "I will guard this with my life," she said.

Alfie looked her up and down. "By the way, Melissa, you are looking great."

She blushed a bit. "Thank you," she said, "I do a lot of walking."

"That will definitely keep you fit," he replied. "Not that you need help. Those stand out on their own."

Melissa, who had been half paying attention, asked "Sorry?"

"I said that those stand out on their own." And that's when Alfie went too far. He reached out and, before Melissa could even react to the situation, he reached out and touched the bottom of my fiancee's right breast, moving his hand up and down, jiggling it.

Melissa's jaw dropped.

"Look at that. Flawless. You seriously do not need a bra."

Melissa took a step back. Her face was beet red.

"Oh I'm so sorry, dear," Alfie chuckled, "as a doctor, I'm really too comfortable with the human body. I apologize if that was uncalled for."

Melissa crossed her arms.

"That- it's- I should probably get going."

She turned around and walked out. Watching her go, Alfie licked his lips.

He watched her walk out and into our apartment. He heard a door close. And then a few minutes the back door open. He assumed Melissa had left. So he went back to the cabinet, opened it and looked at the second spare key he had kept for himself.

-----

Melissa was humiliated. How could something like that have happened? She felt horrible. There was only one thing that would make her feel comfortable at the time. She knew exactly what it was. Behind the guest house was a private little pool, like an olympic pool only a little bigger. It was walled off. The only way to get to the pool was through our apartment. Melissa put away the groceries and walked towards the pool kicking off her shoes, her socks, undoing her jeans, pulling down her panties and taking off her top.

Naked, Melissa jumped in the pool and started swimming.

-----

Meanwhile, Alfie came around the house, pulled the spare out of his pocket and walked into the apartment. He took it all in. Finally breaking a solid rule of trust, he had entered his tenant's space. It felt fun to him. He took his time walking around. Wondering where we had had sex.

He walked into the bedroom and grinned. Pulling out his phone, he snapped a picture of the bedroom. He clicked a few buttons and waited.

At that time, I was in a meeting. My phone was on silent but I still felt the buzz. I waited a second and checked it. My face went white. It was a picture of my bedroom. I text back and asked who this was.

The next picture was of our drawers. I asked again who this was.

The next picture was of a man opening Melissa's panties drawer. Then one of him holding up a pair of skimpy panties. Another of him touching her bras.

It occurred to me that it had to be Alfie. I was enraged. This was too far. I got up and said that I had an emergency. Stepping out of the office, I called and Alfie answered.

"I love what you've done with the place," he said over the phone. I yelled at him, told him to get out but then he went quiet. He said he heard some splashing.

Alfie hung up and walked to the living room. He peered out the living room window and suddenly his life got so much better. He saw Melissa swimming in the pool. Naked.

Her body was blurred out by the splashing water but he could tell she was naked. She was swimming around, practicing strokes. Alfie watched her, his eyes glazed over.

His hands found their way to his pocket and he moved his hand around while watching my fiancee enjoy her privacy.

It took me 17 minutes to get home. In those 17 minutes, Alfie watched Melissa swim around. When he heard the door open, he knew his fun was over and I stormed in. I kept pushing him and yelling at him, pushing him in the hallway. We somehow ended up in the bedroom. Alfie knew that he had gone too far.

But then we heard the living room door open. I stopped instantly. I wasn't supposed to be home. Footsteps were coming our way. Alfie grabbed my arm and pulled me into the closet. He shut it slowly and we peered through the slats as the footsteps got closer.

Then, Melissa walked in.

Naked.

Still dripping wet from the pool.

I started shaking. Alfie's hand covered my mouth so I couldn't speak as Melissa walked in. Her bare brown b cups in plain view, her flat tummy, her shaved snatch. She grabbed a towel and turned around, her bare ass facing us.

He whispered in my ear "I want to spank that so badly."

Tears formed in my eyes.

Melissa turned around again. Her arms up, drying her hair.

Alfie leaned in again. "Earlier this morning, I touched Melissa's tit. Oh it was glorious. I jiggled her titty and she didn't stop me. I think she liked it."

I couldn't handle this. Melissa walked out of the room and I bolted from the closet. I pointed at Alfie about to say something but Melissa ran back in. Alfie shut the closet door seconds before she was back in the room. She jumped when she saw me.

"Honey!" she cried.

I looked at her. At my sweet fiancee. Words couldn't get out of my mouth.

"Hey baby," I said, "g-got off of work early. How's your day been."

Melissa looked at me. Staring at me. It was like she had something very important, very personal to say. But she shook it off, took a step forward and said "Touch me. Right here."

She pointed at her right cup.

My mouth was so dry. "But I-"

Melissa took my hand and it put under her right breast. She made me jiggle her naked tit. And as I did, she moaned.

I don't know what happened. Or why. But suddenly we were both tearing off my clothes. She hopped on the bed, opened her legs. "I want you inside," she said.

It was just like Alfie's dream. Oh god. I walked up to my fiancee and kissed her. My back to the closet. I was so close to doing it too, but I stopped.

"No, I said."

"No?" she asked.

"No," I said again.

And I took Melissa's hand. I turned her. I got behind. And we started having sex, doggy style, with our right side to facing the closet. Melissa began moaning so loudly. I looked up and saw Alfie's eyes watching my entire fiancee's body jiggle, on fully display for him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds