• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Missed You Ch. 04

I Missed You Ch. 04

Rose sat on her bed, rolling the day's events through her mind.

"Holy God." She giggled, then stopped. She was fucking giggling! This man had been back in her life for less than 24 hours and she had already been reduced to a catholic high schooler. She resolved that she needed to control herself, at least at work, and it order to do that she would just have to gush about John at home. And she knew just the ear to yak off.

"Hello?"

"Mira! Hey sweets, how are you?" Rose greeted her long time best friend over the phone. She heard a quiet shuffle and a man's laugh.

"Hang on a moment, Ro." Immediately after Mira said that Rose heard her yell "Stop that you fucking weirdo," and a loud smacking noise followed by a deep but whiny "Miiiiiraaaaa".

"Sorry about that. Antonio doesn't know when to keep his hands to himself." She hissed. Rose smiled in response. "You know if you keep abusing him, he's going to leave you." Mira began to reply but Antonio butt in. "Oh I wouldn't dream of it Rosemary, Mira is my soulmate, no matter how...prickly she can be." A loud thud could be heard on the other end of the line followed by a mix of both Spanish and Italian as the lovers probably cussed each other out.

"Mira, should I call back later?" Rose managed through her laughs.

"What? No, no. Don't worry, Tony was just leaving to go drink with the guys, weren't you Tonio?" Rose couldn't hear his reply so she just assumed it was affirmative and launched into a retelling of this morning's surprise reunion.

"Hmm." Mira hummed when Rose had finished.

"That's it? Hmm?" Rose balked, she had thought Mira would be more helpful, when she says as much Mira concedes.

"I think you should fuck him. I didn't go to high school with you but he sounds attractive enough." She hesitated a moment "But not right away, make him work for it. Men like that."

"I'm not going to fuck him! It would just make everything super messy and I really can't afford to screw this up, Sonya would have my ass."

"Ugh," Mira grunted, "I never liked that bitch. Who flirts with someone's fiancée right in front of them?" Rose listened to Mira rehash the "Christmas Party Incident" for what could have been the eightieth time. While her best friend ranted she stripped down and got ready for bed. In all honesty she should have been getting ready to go out and party or something, after all it was a Friday night, but work had ridden her hard that day and she decided to save the club for another night.

"And then the slut says, 'Oh I had no idea you were engaged, you two don't look like you suit each other at aaaaall!' My ass, you didn't know." Rose rolled her eyes and spoke over Mira's quick stream of Italian expletives.

"Yes, Mira I know, it was my Christmas party."

"Oh yeah. Anyway, when you do fuck him, and I know you will, tell me all about it, yeah? Ok, love you. Bye." Rose barely got a 'good-night' in before she received an earful of the dial tone.

"Nice talking with you Mira. And thanks for the vote of sexual confidence." She muttered to herself. However when she slid in between her sheets she turned what Mira had said over in her head. If John wanted to play games, who was she to stop him?

-o-o-

Rose stepped into the elevator Monday morning and pulled on the hem of her leather pencil skirt. She smoothed down the breezy white shirt she had tucked into her waistband.

"You look so damn good." She fluffed her hair in the reflection of the elevator's chrome walls. She pressed the close door button but switched when she heard someone yell for her to hold the elevator. The doors opened again to reveal John standing with a smile on his face. Once he realized who his ride companion was to be the smile transformed into a grin.

He settled in next to her and they both stared forward, neither willing to give first.

"Good morning Ms. Carmichael." John greeted, his tone was cordial and polite, despite the sight of Rose in a leather skirt making him want to be the exact opposite.

"Good morning Mr. Hayes." Rose responded. For good measure she held her hand in front of her, checking her manicure.

After a few seconds John turned to her, and Rose smiled internally. This is my win.

"You won't be able to keep this up you know." He spoke. He stared at her with eyes that seemed earnest.

"Can't I Jay?" She cooed. Then Rose turned her head to address him, eyebrows knitted together.

"I don't think you understand John. My willpower is Olympian. I will not break." She smirked and placed her hands on her hips, glad to make her point.

John regarded her for a moment. As much as she liked to say otherwise Rose was just the same as she was in high school. Always eager to best someone in words, she was after all the debate team captain.

"Oh I have no doubt you won't break, but you will bend." His voice dropped lower "Preferably over a desk with your panties around your ankles and that fucking skirt around your waist." He loved that little 'o' her mouth made when she was shocked, however he didn't get to see it.

She simply looked at him up and down before staring him dead in the eye and saying. "What panties?" She'd never seen a smile drop from a man's face so fast. The elevator chimed their arrival to the 14th floor and she sauntered out, humming the tune of a Beyoncé song.

"Fuck!" John cursed, adjusting himself in his trousers, almost forgetting to exit the elevator. She was getting harder to ruffle, and John, well John was just getting harder.

He followed Rose into the office, eyes trailing the tempting sway of her hips and round ass, trapped in shiny black leather. This woman is literally evil.

"Good morning Rose, and good morning Mr. Hayes." Rose's assistant chirped from behind her desk, her eyes bouncing from Rose to John, her grin both large and leery.

"No Calisto," Rose droned in a bored voice, without even looking at her. It took John a moment to conclude that Calisto believed they'd walked in together because they'd woken up together, but when he had he returned Calisto's grin.

John leaned against her desk and watched Rose disappear into her office. "Not yet." He told her, still staring at the now closed door. "Well Mr. Hayes, the day has only just begun," She jerked her head towards the door and whispered, "I'll make sure the two of you aren't disturbed." John stood upright, fixed the cuffs of his suit jacket and mouthed a thank you to Calisto before entering Rose's office without knocking,

He should've fucking knocked.

Because there was Rose bent over at the waist picking something (truthfully John didn't know and he really didn't care) up off the floor. If he had thought the leather was sexy earlier, Rose's smooth brown thighs being exposed by the tight skirt sliding up just so was just obscene. John let out a shaky breath and walked slowly behind her, almost whimpering when she stood upright again. Quietly he slid his hands around her waist, but frowned when she grabbed his hands to stop him.

"I don't think so." Rose warned him, John guessed her voice was supposed to sound stern but he could hear the small inkling of desire in her tone.

He turned her around, slid his hands from her waist to her ass and squeezed.

"John!" Rose gasped, placed her hands on his shoulders and allowed herself to be steered toward her desk. John said nothing in reply and nosed along her jaw, laying hot open mouthed kisses along her neck. Rose's nipples hardened in response and her small protestations tapered down to whispers and unsteady breaths. John brought his hands to the front of her thighs and slid her skirt up around her waist.

"Christ," he hissed. She hadn't just been bluffing, there had been nothing under the skirt as she'd hinted.

The exposed skin seemed to jar Rose back and she pressed against him, trying to gain some distance. John grunted in response but didn't move, instead opting to turn Rose back around again before whispering in her ear, "Relax, doll. I'm not going to fuck you, not yet. But I'll be damned if I'm not going to make you come." With that he slid one hand up to play with her shirt clad nipple while the other slid through her wet folds. Rose nearly cried in relief as John began teasing her sex, his middle finger tracing her labia before inserting the digit into her entrance. Rose moaned in need as he pumped the finger in and out of her, mimicking the deed he was so intent on completing at a later date. He pinched the hard peak of her breast before abandoning the thrust of his finger to play with her clit. Rose's head was spinning. Her breath coming out in hot pants, she was beyond words, but the same couldn't be said for her tormentor.

"You always did like this. Me playing with your little clit. I'm going to make you come just like this, right in your office where anyone could walk in." A shiver racked through her and it didn't escape his notice. "Oh? You'd like that wouldn't you? To have someone waltz in here and see you grinding your sweet wet cunt on my hand, desperate to get off like a whore." She bucked her hips back into his hard cock, whimpering his name over and over. "It's okay baby, I've got you. Just let go." He sped up his fingers and Rose bit her lip to quiet her groans as her body shook with pleasure. She came all over his hand, feeling her juices slide down the inside of her thighs. Rose slumped against the desk, the cool wood a welcome contrast to her feverish state.

John moved his hand and slipped out of the office. Rose was instantly brought back to earth. How could he just leave like that? Guess I gave him what he wanted so he bolted. Fucking typical. She had just hoisted herself up (on shaky legs of course) when the door opened again. Rose rushed to right herself but relaxed when she realized it was John again, this time with a wad of paper towels from the staff room.

"Up on the desk, sweets." He ordered, his eyes both dark with desire and fond at the same time. Too tired to resist she sat up on the oak. John began to wipe down her thighs slowly and methodically, only stopping to kiss her on the lips once, soft and chaste, a universe different from the dirty ministrations he'd performed on her minutes before. Once he was finished he tossed the paper into the trash can and breathed in deeply, shoulders dropping with his loud exhale. He met her eyes and winked, smile warm and sweet.

"Now I don't know about you, but I feel worlds better."

*********

A/N: I'm back! Sorry about the wait but my students have me going insane. So I tried to make it extra-long just for all of you lovely people. So? What'd you think of the elevator exchange? It was my favourite thing to write, it sparked the entire story tbh. Also I hope you enjoyed the office "sex", my boyfriend helped me write it ;) Last but not least I was thinking of writing another story in this universe, with either Cal or Mira, lemme know what you'd rather see. Of course I won't start it until I finish this. Thank you for all the encouragement! Xox Rose.

P.S The song Rose was humming was Beyoncé's Partition.

P.P.S I love when guys in suits fix their cuffs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • I Missed You Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds