• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eighteen and... Caught! Ch. 03

Eighteen and... Caught! Ch. 03

Kylie sank down into the bubbles and raised her hands to her face and started to massage her jaw. She'd actually had her step-dads dick in her mouth and though he was rough and pretty much didn't care about how she felt while he was pounding into her throat she couldn't help but acknowledge that the whole taboo of the situation was rather exciting.

Kevin had always been an easy target for the things she wanted. She'd learnt at an early age to skip over her mother and just ask Kevin. She had to wonder what her mother would say about all of this.

Kevin was still very good looking for his age (at eighteen anything above thirty was old) and even the peppered look starting in his dark hair seemed to make him look even better. Why hadn't she noticed that before? She tried to remember the last time she'd seen him without a shirt and the realisation dawned on her that she hadn't in years.

What did he look like under all that? Was his skin droopy and loose? Was he ripped and buff? The prospect of finding out excited her.

She could hear him returning and faked not hearing him to allow him the chance of seeing whatever skin the bubbles allowed to be exposed.

"Here you go sweetheart."

A cool glass touched her lips and she gladly drank from it but pushed it away as the swallowing action hurt her throat.

"Just sip it. It'll help... and I have a lot of plans for that mouth over the next couple of days."

She whimpered as he held the glass to her mouth again.

"It's no use Kylie. You've had it too easy for far too long. Daddy has had enough. Your mother and I raised you to be a young lady and what do you do? You mouth fuck some kid and we're left to deal with the teachers."

"I'm sorry Daddy" she whispered.

He laughed "oh really? Sorry for what; acting like a little cum slut or being caught?"

"Daddy!"

"Daddy" he mocked as he reached and put the glass on the vanity "oh Daddy I'm so sweet and innocent and it was all his fault. Isn't that what you want me to believe?"

Kylie hung her head down to hide her reddening cheeks.

"Well? I asked you a question."

"Yes Daddy. That's what happened."

"Bullshit." He stood up and stripped his jeans off and sat on the closed lid of the toilet.

"Come here Kylie."

She looked at him in shock wondering what he might be planning. Water splashed as she stood and Kevin shook his head.

"You'll be drying all of that when I'm finished."

She reached for a towel and he pushed her hand away only to grab it again and jerk her towards him and pushed her face down over his lap.

He didn't warn or tell her what he'd be doing so when he got her into position her sore throat was forgotten and she screamed as a hard hand landed on her arse with a sting and then in rapid succession he spanked her over and over again.

"Daddy! STOP! Please Daddy... mmmm... please..." her cries to stop started to become moans and begging for more.

"You little slut! You're enjoying this."

"Please Daddy."

"What sweetheart? What do you want?"

Again she whimpered, this time it was joined by her wriggling and pushing her arse upwards looking for more 'punishment'.

Kevin laughed loudly and shook his head.

"This is so terribly cliché don't you think?The naughty girl getting punished and liking the pain... and you do don't you Kylie? You like the pain so much that you want more."

Kylie wriggled again and Kevin's hand landed once again on her pink arse.

"I asked you a question!"

"Yed Daddy. Yes I like it. Please Daddy punish me more."

Kevin opened her thighs and pushed his fingers into her slit and moved them up and down.

"You're fucking soaked!"

He was fasinated by how much moisture oozed out of her. He hadn't ever felt so much before. He explored her further, pushing his fingers in and out of her. The squelching noise he was making shot pulses of desire through him and his dick strained against its denim covered covering.

Kylie's head had dropped to rest at the top of his calf but as he moved his fingers he felt the tightening grip of her hands on his ankles.

It was too much. He needed to fuck her and fuck her now.

Removing his hand he disregarded her groans of protest, grabbed her by the waist lifted her from his lap. He stood, turned, placed her feet to the floor and pushed her shoulders down so she was forced to grip the toilet with her hands.

"Daddy... what..."

"Shut the fuck up and stay there" he landed a hard slap on her already pink arse and began to take off his jeans while being thankful he'd gone commando.

Kylie stayed in the position he put her in and waited. She wasn't a fool, she knew what was coming but it didn't take away from the sharp, full feeling she got as her step-dad grabbed her hips and pushed himself into her.

"Oh shit Daddy!"

"Mmmm fuck you're tight sweetheart. Daddy's loving how your pussy is squeezing him tight."

Kevin braced himself with legs opened to get better penetration, deeper, harder in this sweet teen pussy he now owned.

He reached up and grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and pounded into her knowing he wouldn't last long.

"Daddy... oh shit Daddy that feels so good. Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me harder! Please Daddy..."

Kevin's mind was non existent when he felt the building signs that would have him filling this tight pussy.

"Daddy's gonna cum in your cunt sweetheart. Daddy wants to fill you up!"

"Please Daddy! Fill me up Daddy. Cum in me Daddy..."

Kevin pounded her so hard her forehead was on just missing the back of the toilet by a hairs breath. He reached over her and grabbed her hard nipple and twisted it. She jolted and her pussy muscles grabbed onto him and he lost it. Streams of his cum filled her until his dick stopped pumping it out.

"Daddy..." Kylie tried to pull away.

"Stay there."

"But Daddy, I need to shower. What if I get pregnant?"

Kevin laughed through the last of his gasping breaths.

"So? You get pregnant. At least we'll know who the father is."

Kylie gasped and squealed "I don't want a baby Daddy"

"You should have thought about that before you started behaving like a little slut."

Kylie struggled to get away but Kevin held her harder, he could feel that it wouldn't be long before his dick slipped out of her and damn if he didn't like the thought of her sweet body swollen with his baby.

"Shhh" he cooed "Daddy will take care of you if you are."

"I'm too young Daddy. I'm meant to go to college. "

She tried again to move but Kevin wrapped his arms around her in a tight cuddle as he slipped out of her and turned her around.

He raised her chin with a single finger and his determined expression softened to see her eyes filled with tears.

"Daddy's gonna miss you when you go away sweetheart. Who will Daddy love and take care of?"

"You have Mum."

"Oh sweetie your mum and I... well let's just say that I've been a wimp and let your mum run things for too long and quite honestly I could care less about her. Like you" he tapped her on the nose "all she wants is my money."

"Oh but I don't want your money Daddy..."

"Yeah right" he laughed "as if I'd believe that."

Kylie giggled "Well money does buy some good things."

"Well from now on you have to earn what you get from me."

He grinned a wicked grin.

"Yep. Good behaviour, manners... being Daddy's little slut... and whatever else I decide."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eighteen and... Caught! Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds