• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Truck Stop Blonde

Truck Stop Blonde

I was on my way back home after a great weekend of riding, drinking and shooting when I pulled in to a truck stop for some gas and a quick bite to get me the next 100 miles or so.

While re-arranging a things on the bike and taking a few pictures for kicks I see this blonde woman in her mid to late 40's walking from the line of parked trucks towards the all in one type truck stop and as she gets closer I can see that her yellow tank top is the only things she's wearing up top. Her nice big breasts are moving all over the place and her nipples are clearly visible which immediately caused me to try not to stare but also cause my cock to swell a bit.

She sees me kind of looking and must realize what I'm looking at because before she gets to the door she decides to go drop something into the garbage but as she does, she bends over stretching her tight white shorts.

At this point, I'm not trying to pretend I'm not staring and decide to take a risk just to see what happens. In my mind, all I can think about are the stories of truck stop hookers and how much I want to set her tits free for me to play with.

After a brief smile, I walk towards her letting the bulge in my pants lead, and introduced myself.

Hello, I'm Jack and I'm in town for a little while. Would you be able to help me out with some entertainment recommendations.

She said her name was Rhonda and asked what kind of entertainment I was into as her eyes lowered to my crotch as we shook hands.

So far, so good. With nothing to lose it was time to see how this would play out.

Well, what I could really use is some kind of adult theater, but I doubt they have anything like that around here.

I moved my eyes back to her chest and could see her nipples had gotten even harder.

Before she could say anything I added, since that's probably out, I really enjoy watching a good show, and sure wouldn't mind if it was an interactive type show with audience participation.

She blushed and looked back down again at the tent in my pants, so I leaned in and whispered in her ear, I have a big budget to blow on the right kind of show.

See seemed lost in thought before she replied that she was just about to take a shower but she might be able to help out. I should wait for her to come out of the shower and then give her a few minutes to discuss the situation with her man.

If he was game, she would wave me over to the big blue rig with a full sleeper cab.

After she was done in the shower she came out and asked just what my entertainment budget was.

I told her I could spend a few hundred for the right type of show.

Off, she went across the parking lot to the truck swaying her hips the entire way for my enjoyment.

Maybe about 10 minutes later, she waives me over towards the truck so I walk towards the place half suspecting it's going to be a set up of some kind but not worried since I am capable of taking care of myself.

I climb into the cab and she introduces me to her man Tony an average size guy with average looks who seems to be the kind of guy that could use the extra money as much as anything.

She says she discussed it with him and if I have the cash, she'll put on a show for me and I can tell her what kind of show I'd like to see. I took out the video camera and set it up so I could watch the action later.

Okay, first of all Rhonda, take off your top so I can see those beautiful distracting tits of yours. I've had a hard on for almost an hour thinking about them.

I'm not normally quite this forward but it is turning into a role play situation for me and I want to push it as far as I can.

She removes her top and I get a nice good look and start asking if they are sensitive, if she likes to have them played with and if Tony ever gives her a nice titty fucking, because I would do all of those things.

She looks over at Tony and seems a little flustered as she says she loves them to be grabbed and licked and having her nipples sucked and played with really turns her on.

I tell her to go ahead and lick her own nipple for me and play with them for me. Again with the look to Tony as if for approval, he nods and she starts playing with her tits, licking and biting her own nipples.

I ask her if she's getting wet and she nods so I tell her she should take her shorts off so I can see if her pussy is as nice as her hot tits. Do you have any toys around that you would like to play with right now?

She moves over to a drawer and pulls out a pretty standard rabbit type vibrator and says it is her favorite.

Well Rhonda, why don't you suck on it for me before you rub it on your wet pussy? This time she doesn't look at Tony and just starts following my orders.

I look over and can see that Tony seems to be shifting around as his now naked woman is slowly rubbing her pussy in front of a total stranger.

Rhonda, do you like having someone finger you while they flick your clit with their tongue?

She's starting to make some moaning noises and nods again. Well Tony, why don't you get over there and give her a hand, and a tongue, show me how you do it for her.

He looked a little uncomfortable but I knew he was too horny to say no at this point so he takes his clothes of and moves towards her sliding between her opening legs and begins to work her clit over as her hips buck while she's looking at me.

Rhonda, your putting on a really nice show but to really enjoy it fully, I think I should take my pants off, do you want to take them off for me?

Yes, she moaned as her toy and her man were busy pleasuring her.

I move towards her so she can get at my belt and let her take my pants down revealing tightly stretched underwear that she pulled down next, letting my massive erection spring free almost hitting her in the face.

I could tell she was about to go over the edge and told her to cum as loud as she wanted.

Her eyes locked on my cock as I stroked it back and forth watching her get off.

Rhonda, how good are you at sucking cock, do you swallow?

She says she's really good at sucking cock but doesn't do it to Tony very often because he doesn't fill her mouth the way she likes.

Well, Tony did an okay job getting you off, so why don't you go ahead and suck his cock.

I was setting this up to go to the next step guessing that he was about ready to blow as soon as he put it in her mouth, and that he was probably not a multiple cummer, like I am. Just as I suspected, after about one minute with his average sized dick in her mouth, he starts grunting and she swallows it all and he pulls his shrinking dick out. While he crawls over to the corner, I make my next move.

Rhonda, it looks like Tony's all done, but you know I haven't cum yet and after watching you two I'd sure like to do a comparison, my cock versus Tony's cock. You keep staring at it like you want it so why not?

She said we had only agreed to a show and hadn't agreed to anything more than that, looking at Tony while her hands massaged her breasts, and licking her lips.

Rhonda, I'm not worried about Tony, I'll put in another hundred if I can play with your tits while you jerk me off.

Before getting an answer, I moved towards her crawling between her open legs knowing that as I circled my tongue over her breasts, neck and nipples while I used my big hands to squeeze them, that she would also be feeling the tip of my cock grind against her.

I whispered in her ear, while nibbling on it, Rhonda, do you want to feel this big thick cock fill your mouth? Do you want to feel these big strong fingers inside you while I tongue you ten times better than what I just saw? Do you want to ride this dick until I cum?

Oh yes, yes I want it so bad.

Rhonda, I'm afraid I just have no choice but to slide this cock between your tits and fuck them, but all I have for lube is my pre-cum, maybe you could get it wet a little bit first.

Tony says, Hey man that's not the deal.

Look Tony, your woman wants this cock and yours isn't even working right now, so until you can step up, I'm going to do what she wants.

She laid back and I moved up rubbing my tip on her tits, but didn't stop and moved up higher rubbing it on her lips before she opened her mouth letting me slide it in and out before she started moving her head up and down on her own.

I was getting close but didn't want to cum just yet so I pulled it out and told her to slowly lick my balls.

Rhonda, did that fill your mouth like you wanted? Hold your tits together for me baby, I'm going to fuck them, and while I'm fucking them, I'm going to finger you, how many of these fingers do you want?

My cock pushed between her tits, back and forth while she started sucking my fingers getting them wet before I reached back and first pushed in one, then two, then three and started to push them in and out, curling them inside of her, feeling her get soaking wet and start to moan as I thrust back and forth feeling my balls tighten. Rhonda, your pussy is clamping my fingers, and your pussy is dripping, are you cumming on my fingers?

Yessssss, ohhhh, fuck.

Rhonda, louder, I want all those dirty truckers to hear you so they know what's going on in here.

OHHHHH GOD FUCK I'M CUMMING!

That's it baby, now back to my needs. I pulled my cock from between her tits and jerked it aiming right at her face, letting a huge load fly from my dick right over her face, then another one splattering on her tits, back and forth until I there was just a string of cum connecting my cock to her tits.

Rhonda, you have quite the mess to clean up, here why don't you start by making sure my cock is empty with your mouth?

Her breathing was ragged and she started licking my cum off of her tits as I wiped some of it off with my dick and having her lick it off.

Rhonda, you're doing great and I appreciate the entertainment so far, but I'm not quite done yet. I'm going to want to see you masturbate for me and when you cum, cum loud, okay baby?

Once again she started moving her hands over her body pinching and pulling her nipples, slowly circling her clit, rocking her hips back and forth.

Rhonda, what are you thinking of that's getting you this worked up?

I'm thinking of fucking that huge cock you have.

Oh yeah, how would you like me to fuck you?

I want you to bend me over and fuck me hard from behind while Tony watches.

Okay Rhonda, as soon as I get a nice taste of that pussy of yours.

I laid down letting her straddle my face and told her to fuck my face as she started grinding against my tongue as I reached up and played with her spunk covered tits. Her hips started twitching faster as she moaned louder and louder, her hands grabbing mine forcing them harder into her tits while I went back and forth between flicking my tongue over her clit and using it like a mini cock to push inside her pussy.

She made on last thrust and she squirted all over before screaming out and falling sideways spasming uncontrollably.

Rhonda, did you like that, having your pussy devoured by someone that loves it?

She mumbled something but was still twitching on the bed.

Rhonda, now you're going to get what you really wanted, filled with my huge thick cock, fucked like a slut while your limp man can only watch.

I slapped her ass, I grabbed her legs and helped her roll over before pulling on her hips moving them up and back.

She was already wet from the tongue fucking she had just received and I wasn't going to let her get any rest. I pressed the tip against her pussy sliding it along her slit, slapping it against her pussy lips a few times.

Rhonda, this is what you want isn't it? You want to be fucked hard and rough, you're a total slut that loves to tease and turn men hoping they will fuck you. Are you my little slut?

Yes she blurted out as I jammed my cock into her in one hard stroke, pulling her hair back burying myself up to my balls.

She moaned out loud and I slapped her ass again, ramming into her just as hard, pulling one of her hands back placing it between her legs.

Rhonda, you finger your clit while I fuck you.

Now I picked up the pace pulling back on her hips as I fucked her as hard as my 6'5" 250lb frame could, her moans becoming louder and more unintelligible.

Rhonda, who's pussy is this?

She started to say To... so I pulled all the way out and slammed forward stopping her and asked her again.

She picked her head up to see Tony looking pissed in corner not hard and she yelled out "Your pussy, this is your pussy, fuck me, fuck me baby, fuuuuuuuck."

Her fingers were working her clit and as she cried out, I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock so I pulled her hand back to cup my balls as I dumped load after load of cum into her pussy.

I pulled my dick out and watched as my cum dripped out of her pink hole as she slowed her repeating of oh my god, oh my god.

Rhonda, thanks for the show now I have to go, if I ever run into you again, I'm fucking you senseless.

I put my clothes back on, grabbed my camera and tossed all the cash on her sweaty shaking body and told Tony it was his turn to clean up before I left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Truck Stop Blonde

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 586 milliseconds