• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Lonely Road

The Lonely Road

The white lines on the highway began to dull me to sleep as I drove back home. Damn holidays. I thought. But it was family. What was I supposed to do? Stay home? They would have had my head.

I turned the music up. The thumping bass should keep me up, at least until I get to the next rest stop. On the three-lane road, I was the only one driving that I could see in both directions. I decided to hit the gas, maybe cut my time by a little. I looked down at the speedometer... 85, 90, 95, 100mph. I decided to hold it there.

If one of the state troopers came along. I should have enough time to back it down. I felt a little more awake as I sped along. Then I saw it. The sign for the rest stop was only fifteen miles ahead. I backed it down to eight-five as I saw the lights for the rest stop just ahead.

I pulled in and headed straight for the gas station. I slid my card into the slot, punched in my information, and then pumped the gas. I had almost two more hours of driving before I got home.

Shaking my head to try and clear my mind. I looked around at the other people on the road at this time of the morning. Looking down at my watch, it was almost two in the morning.

I knew I should have said my goodbyes a bit earlier. At least I had the next week off. I looked over at the other side of the station and saw a great view.

This was one of the many reasons I loved living in the south. A nice thick pair of legs, with cowboy boots, leading up to a couple of daisy duke shorts, bent over a truck bed. She was cleaning what looked like thick red mud out of the back of the truck.

"Hey, that guy is checking out your wife's ass!" someone shouted.

Goddammit, I said to myself. Another thing I forgot about the south. Rednecks, I turned in time for one of them to come barreling down at me.

"Hey boy!" he said as he came running at me. "You checking out my wife's ass?" he said. With his flannel shirt open and his hairy chest open for everyone to see.

"Nope, I Was looking at the truck. Your wife was just in the way," I replied.

My reaction stopped him dead in his tracks.

"What ya got a lift kit on it?" I asked.

Looking down at the view from where I stood. He could see his truck and his wife was in the way.

"Yup," he said with a huge smile. "Darla!" he shouted.

"What?" she screamed back at him.

"Move!" he shouted.

He then spouted off all the custom things he did to it. I nodded and added a few things I had heard of in the past. We shook hands, and he went on his way.

"Dumb ass," I said as I got into my car. I beeped the horn at his wife as I passed her on the way to the coffee shop. She put up her middle finger at me.

"Large coffee, strong please," I said.

"Long drive?" the man asked.

"Yeah, another two hours to go. Just need a little pick me up," I smiled and nodded. I sat down at one of the tables and began to drink.

"You were not checking out his truck," a female voice said. I looked behind me. There was a state trooper sitting behind me.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You heard me," she said, lowering her newspaper.

"How would you know?" I asked. She came and sat on the opposite side of me.

"I know," she said with a smile. She was a tall lady around 5'8 or 5'9, a tad taller than myself. But she was built, not like a bodybuilder, but well-built for a female.

"Where you checking her out too?" I asked.

The coffee was kicking in, and I was beginning to feel like myself again.

"No, I was checking something else out," she said, eyeing me. I chuckled.

"Really. Like what?" I asked.

"Your car!" she said. This time her smile had gone. "You passed me doing over one hundred, by the time, I turned around, you were already at the gas station."

"Oh," I replied. "You going to give me a speeding ticket?" I asked.

"No, I can't. It could have been any Camaro. If you fought the ticket, I would lose," she said. "But I just wanted to let you know that I saw you." she said as she stood up. "Have a nice night." she said as she walked away.

I looked back at her. For a trooper, she had a nice ass. I waited a while longer to make sure she was gone before getting back in my car.

I started back on the highway and was glad to see more cars on the road. A few lights behind me and a few red lights ahead. I began to punch the gas slightly, pushing me over the speed limit until I caught up to the cars in front of me, then backed it off.

Slowly but surely, the other cars started to exit. I looked behind me. There were no cars back there either. Again, I was by myself.

I had easily another hour of driving. I gave another quick look around and gunned it. I began to see the mile markers zip by me. This would take some time away from my drive as I got into the zone. Then I saw blue and red lights coming up behind me fast.

I looked at the speedometer. It was well over the one hundred range, nearly hitting the hundred-twenty mark.

"Dammit!" I said. As I slowly pulled over. I waited for what seemed like forever before the trooper came out.

"License, Registration and Insurance," the female voice said. It was her again.

"Here you go officer." I said.

"Didn't I just warn you?" she asked. I nodded. She shook her head and walked back to her patrol car. I shook my head.

"Dumb ass!" I said.

The wait took forever, and I knew she was doing this on purpose. Finally, I saw her coming back to the car.

"Would you get out of the car sir?" she said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Can you please get out of the car sir?" she said as she backed away from the car. Placing one hand on her gun. I slowly got out of the vehicle.

"Hands on the top of your car please," she said.

"Sure, but..." I said as I put my hands on top of the car as she took one hand, then the other and cuffed me.

"You have a warrant sir," she said. "Speeding in a school zone."

"Fuck!" I said, slamming my head against the top of the car. I had forgotten to pay the ticket. She flipped me around.

"Do you have anything on you?" she said as she began to pat me down.

"No," I said angrily.

I wasn't angry at her. She was doing her job. But I was furious at myself, how could I have forgotten to pay that ticket.

"So, what happens now?" I asked.

"Well, I take you in, you should get a hearing tomorrow. If you have the money and can pay the fine. You're free to go," she said as she patted me down again. This time she grabbed my crotch. "Sorry, I called for a male trooper, but they are busy with a crash."

"No need to apologize," I said. "What about the car?" I asked as she began to walk me back to the patrol car.

"Do you have the money for the ticket?" she asked as we got to the car.

"Yes, in my bank account," I replied.

"Since, you are being cooperative. I will leave it here. I will lock it up. All you have to do is get a ride out to it. Either that or I impound it," she said as she lowered my head to get me inside the car.

"Keys are in my right pocket," I said.

She grabbed the keys then walked back to the car. I looked as she rolled the windows up and then locked it. She got into the driver's seat.

"Your keys will be with your other personal stuff," she said as she pulled away. We sat in silence for a while.

"So, what was the big hurry?" she asked.

"No reason," I said. "Just didn't want the drive to take over two hours."

She kept looking back. I looked behind me, but we were the only car on the road as we pulled off the highway. She still looked back. Was she thinking I was going to bolt? Or make a run for it.

"So when will the hearing be?" I asked.

"Should be early morning." she replied.

We pulled off the main road and went behind some deserted buildings.

"Where are we going?" I asked. She did not answer.

'Damn, what did I get myself into now?' I thought to myself. 'Was she going to call some of her buddies and beat me up or something?'

"Look it was just speeding." I said.

She said nothing as we pulled into one of the buildings. She turned the lights off. My heart was beating out of my chest as I saw her go away from the car and pull out her cell phone.

"Fuck!" I said. "I am so fucked!" I tried to pull on the cuffs, like that ever worked. I wasn't double-jointed, so I knew I couldn't pull my arms around.

She began to walk back to the car. Her gun was out.

"So so fucked!" I said to myself again. She gently tapped on the window with the gun.

"Any fast moves and I will use this," she said. I nodded.

Maybe I could use my size to subdue her. Perhaps I could knock her over and make a run for it. But run where? What if I ran into the others that were coming?

The door opened, and she reached in and grabbed me. There was some distance between us. So knocking her over was not going to happen.

"Go to the back of the car." she said, pointing the gun at me.

"Just tell me what I did wrong," I said as I walked backwards.

"Making fun of the rednecks back at the gas station. Black guy checking out a white girl, in the south," she said. "Should I go on?" she said with a slight smile.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to," I said as I had my back against the trunk of the car.

"Shut up!" she said as she reached forward and spun me around, so I was facing the car.

She pushed my head downwards, hitting my head on the trunk.

"The others should be here any minute now. So, stay," she said, still with a hint of laughter.

I felt her hand on my back, pushing me down as the other one snaked its way around to the front of my pants. "But first," she said as she unzipped my pants.

"What are you doing?" I said with my face pressed against the cold metal of the car.

"Did I tell you to speak?" she said, pressing the gun against my head. "Speak one more time, and it will be the last."

"Maybe it will be better than what is going to happen," I said.

There was silence. I could still hear her breathing. Her hand was still inside my pants. Then I heard the gun being put away.

"I can't," she said. She turned me around. "Sorry. If you want to press charges. I will gladly let you," she said. Shaking her head. "I can't do it."

She said, reaching behind me, freeing me of the cuffs. She backed away. There was an odd silence.

"You're free to go." she said. "If you walk down the block you will see the entrance to the highway, take it about two - three miles, your car will be there." she said as she threw my keys to the floor.

"What about the others?" I said, bending down for my keys.

"There are no others." she said, shaking her head. "I have been off duty for three hours now." she said. "I was checking my messages." she sighed.

"Well, what was all this about?" I asked.

She looked away. "A fuck." she said slightly under her breath.

"What?" I said I couldn't believe it.

"I'm a cop, most of the guys look at me, and all they see is the uniform. Some of the other female troopers told me about this place. And how they would get men to think something was going to happen to them if they didn't fuck them." she said, shaking her head. "But I couldn't do it," she said. "So go!" she began to walk for the front door to her patrol car.

"Wait." I said. "I am not going to press charges." I said. "I am just grateful; I am not going to get hung or something."

I laughed. She looked at me, we both began to laugh.

"Sorry." she said, shaking her head. "It was mean, I don't know how the others do it." she said, offering her hand out.

"Don't be." I said. Shaking her hand. "I bet they got the idea from some of the male cops." I said. She nodded.

"I can take you back to your car. If you want," she said.

"Thanks," I said as I began to follow her. "But you do have a nice ass." I said as I looked at her.

"Should see the rest of me." she smiled back.

"Is that an offer?" I asked.

"You know the answer," She replied.

She began to kiss me as she pushed me against the side of the car. She dropped down to her knees, pulling down my zipper. She snaked her hand inside, with a slight pull, she took my dick out.

"I knew you were packing," she smiled as she licked my dick from the bottom up to the tip.

"What are you going to do, officer? Confiscate it?" I smiled.

She shook her head.

"Something even better," she said with a wink.

She aimed it at her mouth then took it in. I moaned deeply as her warm mouth slid down my dick. She began to bounce her head back and forth on it. Moaning as she did so.

Fuck, it felt good to get good head. It had been so long since the last time. I grabbed her head on reflex and began to fuck into her mouth.

She moaned more, grabbing my ass and squeezing it as I fucked her mouth. Damn, she could take a good face fuck. I grabbed her head harder and began fucking her mouth harder.

She moaned, but she didn't push me off, as other females had; instead, she kept squeezing and pulling my ass towards her. I tapped her on the head, letting her know I was going to cum.

"Fuck, I am cumming," I yelled.

She did not take her mouth off of my dick. I felt my dick pulse inside her mouth. Then it began to fill her mouth with my cum. She did not move her mouth away or flinch. She began to gulp down my cum, swallowing it all.

"Damn," I said. As she took her mouth off me, wiping saliva from her mouth and chin.

"Didn't know a man could cum that much," she said, standing up.

She started to unbutton her top, one by one. She looked at me as I looked at her waiting for what was hiding under that uniform.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded like a hungry pup.

She pulled open the top, revealing a blue laced bra. That was overfilled with huge fucking tits.

'Damn,' was the only word all I could think of while staring at the biggest pair of boobs I had seen in person.

I reached out and grabbed them fuck. They were real too.

"Men and boobs," she shook her head.

She threw her top onto the car. Reached behind her and unsnapped the bra. When it fell off and the huge boobs were released, I made a straight shot for the small nipples, compared to the rest of the boobs.

"Suck on the nipples," she moaned. I did what she told me. "Fuck yeah!" she said, pushing me off. "Got something else to show you." she said as she turned around. She slowly dropped her pants.

"Now that's an ass!" I said. Looking at her firm white ass.

Even in the low light of the moon coming through the broken glass, I could tell she tanned. Her blue thong stood out, calling me to take it down. I reached for it and pulled it down slowly. Yeah, I was right. There was a perfect V-shaped tan line going down the centre of her ass.

"You like?" she said as she pushed back. Putting her hands on the car and bent over.

"Fuck yeah!" I said, giving her ass a hearty slap. It jiggled for a second.

"Then, what are you waiting for an invitation?" she said, waving her ass back and forth.

I grabbed her hips and pushed forward.

"Fuck yeah!" she said, arching her back as my dick entered her pussy from behind.

I took the invitation alright. Grabbing her thin hips and began fucking her hard.

"Goddamn fuck that pussy!" she ordered as I saw her hands grip the car. "Fuck it!" she said louder.

I was not one to deny anyone a good fucking. I grabbed her hips harder and pulled her back on me with each stroke.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk!" she screamed and yelped. "Feels like you're in my stomach, god damn it!" she said as I fucked her harder.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of her lengthy hair, then wrapped it around my fist, then pulled her head backwards.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it?" I said to her. "A good fuck!" I told her. Her back arched again as I let her head go, then pulled it back.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me!" she shouted.

I could tell she was about to cum hard. Her eyes were widening.

"Ohhh fuck." she said, bracing herself as her body tightened. I picked up the pace, slamming it all the way into her repeatedly.

"You got to cum," she said, looking back at me. Her face was full of sweat. "I want to feel you cum." she said. I looked at her.

"I want to cum on those big fucking tits of yours," I said as I pulled out.

She nodded. She dropped to her knee's. She grabbed her tits and pulled them apart as I bent a little to put my dick between them.

"Fuck these tits, made my dick disappear." I said. She did not say anything as she pushed her tits together.

"Fuck my big tits," she ordered.

"Don't have to tell me twice." I replied. I began fucking her massive tits. She buried her head in her chest. Looking down at the head of my dick, barely making it out of her enormous cleavage.

"Fuck me, these are some big tits!" I said, pounding away at her tits.

"Cum for me. Cum between my big tits," she said, looking up at me. I was so fucking close. I looked at her.

"Fuck I am cumming," I said as a jet of cum, shot out of her cleavage, splashing against her neck. She moved her tits up and down. Squeezing the rest of it out. "Fuck." I said, collapsing against the car.

"Let's get you back to your car. So, you can go home," she winked at me.

We drove back to my car, and we said our goodbyes. She honked her horn and waved at me as I got in my vehicle. I followed her for a while before she got off the highway.

"Damn, I didn't even get her name," I said as I watched her patrol car disappear off the ramp.

For the rest of the way. I kept to the speed limit. Finally, I pulled into my driveway. I looked at the time. It was almost six. Putting the key in the door, I pushed the door open.

"Holy shit! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" My wife said. She was already out of bed and in the kitchen.

"Sorry," I said as I walked inside.

"How was it?" she kissed me on the side of my face.

"It was tolerable," I said. She nodded.

"You hated it!" she smiled.

"Yup." I nodded.

"Did they ask about me?" she asked, looking back at me.

I leaned against the wall. She was not bad looking but, we had made the critical mistake years ago of getting married because she had gotten pregnant.

It was at a drunken party, and it was a mistake. But her father was a preacher, and my mother would have killed me literally if I had let her go through the pregnancy without getting married.

So, we got married. Now with two kids, we barely even kissed. Let alone have sex. She stood about 5'4, brunette and skinny as could be, with no curves at all. She had hardly any use for bra's since she was naturally flat-chested.

"I just told them, Jayden was sick, and you could not come," I shrugged.

Which was the truth. Our youngest was always getting sick from something.

"Good. Well, I am off to work," she said.

"Remember that Zaria, has her softball practice today." she said as she grabbed her keys.

"At two, right?" I asked.

"Yes," she said as she reached for the door. "Oh, nearly forgot," she said, spinning around.

"What?" I asked as I was on my way to the bedroom.

"My cousin Jan is coming to say hi and maybe stay with us for a while. She is looking for a change of scenery."

"The name doesn't ring a bell." I said. "But ok", I shrugged.

"Thanks." she waved and was out the door.

I took a quick shower and plummeted into bed. I had many dreams of that trooper.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Lonely Road

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds