• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adam and Eve

Adam and Eve

1234

If you like quick, "wham bam thank you Mam" stories this may not be for you. This is about an incestuous relationship between a mature mother and her grown son.

For those that are overly sensitive to geographically specific language this is written using British English. If you have difficulties with this I recommend you skip the story.

So having tried to warn those sensitive types about the nature of this little tail, for those still wishing to read I hope you enjoy the story and any constructive feedback is always read and considered and if very relevant will be replied to. Your vote is also appreciated.

This story is about characters over the age of 18 and is completely fictional with no relationship to any real person, living or dead. Should one be perceived it is not intended and totally coincidental.

TTC

**************

It was early December and I was sitting at home wondering what the Christmas arrangements would be with Mum and Dad. Normally I would travel to Edinburgh with my wife to stay with them and we would travel back for New Year, but this Christmas was going be a little different having separated from my wife 6 months ago. Jennifer was a flight attendant and she had suddenly decided I was not the one for her. As it happened I found out she was having an affair with one of the pilots she often flew with on long haul flights. There was no attempt at reconciliation, she made her announcement, having already moved her belongings out while I was on a business trip, and left immediately. She filed for divorce the following week stating irreconcilable differences and that was it.

I was left in our apartment alone, and to some extent in a bit of shock. It took a few weeks to adjust, but very quickly I realised just how controlling and manipulative she had been. Pulling me further away from my friends, and Mum and Dad to some extent, as I went from visiting 5 or 6 times a year to just Christmas and birthdays in the last couple of years. She would also tend to object to me wanting to see friends and colleagues even though she was always invited along as well.

Anyway as I was considering Christmas all of a sudden the phone rang. Unusually the display said "Mum" and not "Mum & Dad". So Mum was calling from her mobile, which was unusual at nearly 10 o'clock in the evening.

"Hi Mum." I answered.

"Hello Stuart." Mum replied. She continued, "I'm phoning to find out what your plans are for Christmas this year."

Without noticing anything odd in her voice I replied, "I was assuming that I would come up to you and Dad for Christmas and come back for a New Year's party here in Bristol."

There was a short pause before Mum spoke, "That's probably not going to be a good idea. To be honest your father has been playing around and he's admitted to having an affair with one of his colleagues. So we're not speaking at all."

"What!" I exclaimed loudly not totally taking in the full extent of the consequences of the situation.

Mum jumped in, "So I was wondering if I could come down and spend Christmas with you?"

"Of course you can," I replied. "You know you're always welcome. Are you sure that's what you want to do?

Mum paused and then replied, "Yes, I'm sure."

I could hear her voice going a little and it seemed she was finding it difficult to control the sadness that she was obviously feeling. Was that a slight sob I detected?

"Are you ok Mum?" I asked.

I heard her take a big breath before replying, "Yes dear. I'm fine. I'm angry more than anything at his dishonesty, rather than the affair. Look we've been married close to 30 years and things are not what they used to be, you know, in bed. I wish he had spoken to me rather than running off behind my back. To be honest if he'd spoken to me I might have been able to do something. So he has his bit of stuff at work and I'm considering whether the marriage is over, but I need some space to do that."

"I had no idea it had become that bad." I said wishing there was something I could do.

"Of course you didn't dear. I didn't either until this week. So I thought you and I could spend Christmas together, and New Year, if possible. At the same time I could decide what I want to do."

"Mum, if that's what you want to do it will be a pleasure to have you down and although I have a New Year party to go to I don't see any reason why you can't come along. So yes, please come and stay."

We continued our conversation with arrangements for the holiday and after another 20 minutes we both hung up.

Over the next couple of weeks I ordered and collected the food and bought decorations for the apartment, as I didn't have any, and got everything ready for a Christmas at home. Mum and I spoke regularly sorting out arrangements for us and it was quickly apparent that she was looking forward to her visit.

She had arranged to drive down. I had suggested flying, but she said she'd like the independence of having her car so she wasn't reliant on me. She had also arranged to stay overnight at her friend Linda's in Leeds to split the journey into two. So she had set off on the Sunday before Christmas, spent the night in Leeds and was now heading to Bristol on Christmas Eve.

**************

It was nearly 3 o'clock when the phone rang, it was Mum.

"Hi Mum." I answered, and then asked, "Is everything ok?"

"Yes dear," she replied. "I just wanted to know where to park. I'm outside."

"Can you see my car?" I asked.

After a moment she replied, "Oh, yes I can."

"Park in the space to the right of it. I'll come out."

"Ok. Thank you Dear." was all I heard before she ended the call.

I grabbed my keys and headed outside as Mum got out of her car. She saw me approaching and with her oh so familiar smile she opened her arms. I ran and we embraced and kissed each other on the cheek. I then stood back just out of arm's length and looking her up and down I was amazed at how she looked.

She was always reasonably slim, being quite tall, but she was in jeans and a sweater and she looked fit. "My goodness Mum, you're looking good. You've had your hair done and the make-up is a bit unusual for you."

She giggled and replied, "I thought I'd make an effort, not only for Liz, before I left, but also for my favourite son. You don't want me turning up all drab and unkept now do you?"

We both laughed. I then stopped and asked, "Favourite son? Is there a brother I don't know about?"

Mum laughed loudly at our little private joke. She came and hugged me again and said softly in my ear, "It's wonderful to see you Stuart."

"It's wonderful to see you too Mum", I replied softly.

We broke our embrace and continued to talk as we began emptying her car. Bags full of I don't know what, bags with presents, and two large suitcases. Apparently this was "only a few essentials"! Well that's Mums for you, I laughed to myself, always prepared for every eventuality.

After nearly half an hour of unloading, unpacking and settling Mum into the spare bedroom we were done. She'd freshened up and had changed into her house dress. It was one of her favourite dresses for around the house. It was sleeveless, with broad shoulder straps. It had a loose waist and the skirt flared to the knee.

We sat and had a drink and Mum told me the story of Dad, his affair and her. Although I loved Dad, he had been a complete idiot. Apparently the "other woman" is also married and has 3 children. Apparently he had asked her to leave her husband and children and move in with him, once he'd moved out. Mum had already told him it was over and that he'd better get his arse out the house by the time she gets back. The other woman immediately ditched Dad, saying he was just a bit of fun on the side because her husband worked too hard and there was no way she would leave her kids.

So poor Dad had not only lost Mum, he had been ditched by the other woman and was now looking forward to a life alone, starting with this Christmas. I felt a little sorry for him, but to be honest he only had himself to blame.

Mum and I enjoyed Christmas Day and Boxing Day exchanging gifts and generally enjoying each other's company. She treated me to her cooking and seemed to enjoy spending the time spoiling me. Around the house we both began to relax around each other and it wasn't long before I was wandering around in only shorts at times, as I normally did, and Mum had even just worn her little nighty in the morning while making breakfast.

My mother, Evelyn, was still a very attractive woman and at 48 certainly not over the hill. Being 5 feet 10 inches she always gave the impression of elegance and confidence. She kept herself fit and with her blonde hair now shortened to just resting on her shoulders she had an air of sophistication I hadn't seen before.

On the day after Boxing Day we'd gone out for a lunch and had an evening meal together at a restaurant and seemed to enjoy each other's company. As the days went on she seemed to become a little more flirtatious with me and she seemed to take every opportunity for physical contact giving me a hug or running her hands over my back, chest and even my thighs from time to time.

New Year's Eve had arrived and we both dressed and readied ourselves for the party. This went off well, with us both enjoying ourselves with my friends. My friends knew that I was bringing my mother and she seemed to revel in the attention that many of my male friends showered upon her. She was an awful flirt but despite that she maintained a level of respectability despite getting a little tipsy, as we all did. Eventually the night drew to a close and we got a taxi home. A number of my friends had commented at how much fun Eve had been and one or two had even mentioned how desirable she was. But I assumed the latter were alcohol fuelled comments and they would probably regret making them once they'd sobered up.

We got in the taxi and headed home. Mum simply cuddled into me in the back of the taxi, neither of us talking much. She kept looking at me and smiling each time I looked at her.

We got back to the apartment and I slumped onto the sofa somewhat exhausted and she slumped on the sofa opposite me, also exhausted from the evening's jollities. Her dress had ridden up revealing not only her stocking tops, but also bare flesh above them. I was a little surprised at this sight but more so at my reaction to it. I was finding it difficult to turn my gaze away, and found the sight quite erotic with my body responding to the visual display I was witnessing.

Eventually I glanced up at Mum's face to see her looking back at me a little quizzically.

Feeling my face flush I decided to break the stalemate and asked, "Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please Darling." She replied in a rather sultry tone.

I got the drinks and on returning to the sofa she had not adjusted her position and as she took the glass from me she said, "Thank you Darling. If you want to look, I don't mind. It's making me feel quite hot."

"Mum, that's a bit naughty but it is a pleasant view." I said as I returned to my seat.

"Can I be honest with you?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I've been flirting with some of your friends all night and was sort of hoping I might spend the night with one of them, but they have all been perfect gentlemen." She said with a bit of a naughty expression on her face.

"Mum, what on earth has got into you? You're acting like some kind of sex-starved cougar."

She just giggled. I started to laugh with her.

She stopped laughing and with a look of curiosity on her face asked, "Would you have come home on your own if I hadn't been with you?"

I looked at her wondering where she was going with this and then answered, "To be honest I would have hoped that I was accompanied by a beautiful woman."

Mum looked more seriously at me and then asked, "Would you consider me a beautiful woman?"

"Mum!" I exclaimed in shock. "I'm not sure that I should be doing with you what I would have liked to do if it was someone else. But to answer your question, yes you are a very beautiful woman."

"Thank you Darling, I like to think I'm still beautiful. I have all the right bits, in the right places still." She finished with a smile and she opened her arms to show off her body, and then when she had my attention she very deliberately opened her knees allowing me an unhindered view of her panties.

I began to stare at Mum's crotch thinking back to my adolescent fantasies, not really believing what was happening. Was I drunk and dreaming this or was I just dreaming. All I could think of was to say, "I don't understand."

Mum smiled and spoke. "When you were younger did you ever fantasise about you and me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, hoping I was wrong.

"You know. When you used to masturbate, did you think about having sex with me as you did it?"

"I don't believe you asked me that." I said without answering her question. "I've never seen you acting like this before."

"I know Darling, but here's the problem. I'm horny and if I wasn't with you here now I would probably be having sex and if you were here with someone else you would also be having sex. Having not seen a naked man for two years, let alone been close enough to touch one I just need to feel like a woman again and you're the only man around that can help me do that. So the question about men fantasising about having sex with their mothers is; how would you like to fulfil that fantasy and have sex with me?"

I was completely stunned by her question and my mind was in turmoil before I eventually pulled myself together and said, "But that's incest, and it's illegal."

"Yes it is." She replied, and then continuing said, "We're in your apartment behind closed and locked doors and if I want you to fuck me, who's around to stop us?"

"Nobody I guess. But what about tomorrow?" I asked starting to consider the offer.

"Tomorrow will bring what it brings. Who knows you might want to fuck me again." She said with a devilish smile on her face.

I was somewhat stunned by Mum's offer and the thrill it was giving me. I'd spent many hours during my life pleasuring myself to the thought of burying my cock into her pussy and here she is offering that very thing to me.

Suddenly she asked a second time, "You didn't answer my question. Did you imagine having sex with me when you masturbated?"

I felt my face flush, but looking straight at her I replied, "Yes."

"When was the last time you did that?" she asked without taking her eyes from mine.

My face must have flushed bright red at the thought of giving her the answer, but more and more of me wanted this so I decided to be honest and answered, "Last night."

Mum gave a soft groan and said, "If that was straight after we both went to bed, I was also masturbating and the only thought in my mind was you on top of me thrusting your cock into my pussy."

Parts of my body started taking over as my cock began to swell in my trousers. That was one of the most erotic statements I'd ever heard. All I could say in response was, "Wow."

We sat without speaking for a minute and I suddenly realised I was looking my mother over. She will always be beautiful, but she was also a very sexy and sensual woman.

Mum broke the momentary silence. "What are you thinking?"

Smiling at her I replied, "I'm just thinking how beautiful and desirable you are and to be very honest, how much I want to have sex with you."

She formed this very satisfied, Cheshire cat like grin on her face and patted the seat next to her, beckoning me.

I got up and noticed her eyes go straight to the pronounced bulge in my trousers. Her neck flushed a little at seeing this and a smile appeared on her face. I sat next to her and she reached over and kissed my cheek. I looked towards her and she kissed me again, this time on the lips. Her lips parted and she pushed her tongue between my lips and we continued to kiss this way for a minute or so. Coming up for air we were both a little breathless and Mum was very obviously flushed.

"Wow that was fun!" She exclaimed.

"My god Mum, that was really hot." I responded, surprised at how much I enjoyed the kiss.

She took my hand and brought it to her breast, and with a smile asked, "As hot as this?"

I groaned and squeezed and rubbed her breast for a few minutes as we also kissed. All of a sudden She took my hand and pushed it between her legs and onto her panties, she whispered, "Stuart, Baby, please rub my pussy."

I began rubbing her pussy through her panties with her rotating her hips to increase the pressure of my hand. Suddenly she clamped her lips to mine and kissed me a little more frantically than before. She was moaning as our tongues fought to own the space in our open mouths.

I eventually pulled my hand away from her pussy and brought it up towards my face to inspect the juices covering them. Raising my hand to my nose I sniffed heavily. Mum had a satisfied look on her face knowing I was smelling her juices. I suddenly had a wicked thought and whilst she was watching I put a finger into my mouth and sucked her juices from it. At this she groaned again and then asked, "Do I taste good baby?"

"Oh yes." I replied. "Very good."

Mum smiled, took my hand and sucked another finger, tasting her own juices.

I groaned at the eroticism of her actions. I couldn't believe I was doing this with my mother.

She held her hand out towards me and asked, "Please help me up Darling. I'm feeling a little trussed up in this dress."

I took her hand and pulled her gently to her feet. As she reached her full height she pressed herself into me and we embraced and kissed each other as lovers do. Mum pressed her body against mine and ground her pelvis against me, no doubt feeling the bulge of my cock against her stomach.

She moaned as we continued to kiss and reached around behind me and grabbed my rear, pulling us together even more tightly. I started a mildly crude movement mirroring her pelvis thrusts and rotations.

Eventually we broke our kiss and she pulled her head back looked at me and a little breathlessly said, "My goodness, Stuart. You have no idea how horny you're making me. My pussy is dripping at the thought of having you slide your hard cock into it." She then turned her back to me and said, "Unzip me please."

I took the zip on her cream dress. It was silky and the large v front showed off her chest and cleavage. The material caressed her body giving the impression of liquid flowing over it. The dress came down to just above her knees showing off her toned legs without being too provocative. It was a dress worn by a sophisticated woman, promising much, but keeping "the goods" concealed in the most beautiful of wrappings. I pulled the zip down and revealed more of her back bringing the back of her bra into view. The material appeared to be almost transparent. As the zip reached the bottom of its fastening Mum moved forward and turned around to face me.

Her hands were up on her shoulders, with her arms crossed and once she had my full attention she slowly pulled the front of her dress down first revealing the very thin bra that did nothing to conceal her breasts. Her nipples were pushing points in the front of her bra cups and her areolas seemed to be taught, pushing her nipples even higher. Slowly the dress continued to descend revealing Mum's almost flat stomach and then her suspender belt with straps passing through her panties that displayed a significant area of damp material.

Eventually she let go of the dress and it pooled at her feet. As she stepped out of the material I looked upon a goddess with her slightly pale skin, her blonde hair, her hazel eyes and her long toned, stocking covered legs in 3 inch stiletto heeled shoes. In her shoes she came close to matching my 6 feet 2 inch height.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adam and Eve

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds