• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's All in Family Ch. 01

It's All in Family Ch. 01

I was born in a small village. My father had a small shop in our village. My mom was a housewife. I used to enjoy my childhood days and had lots of friends. In studies also I was quite bright. My mom is from a Brahman family. She had a love marriage with my father. Mom was very fair and quite tall where as my father was a dark and stout person. I took my father's persona. I was quite dark and thin, also stout. I had an inferiority complex during my school and college days. No girl used to talk to me or even I made any attempt to converse with girls. Mom had a only one elder sister and she was also married and was living in nearby town. Her husband was engineer and was working in a still plant in same town. She was also a housewife. Both sisters were very connected and closed.

Aunt used to visit our home quite frequently. Early days she used to come with either uncle or her son Pravin. Pravin and I used to play together. But later as he grew older he went to Bombay for higher studies. Even uncle became quite busy in his work after his promotion at company. Still aunty never stopped visiting our place. Every month or second she used to visit my mom. Sometimes even my mom and dad used to go to aunt's place. She always used to bring some gifts for me. My aunt was a carbon copy of my mom. She was too fair and tall. Her face was quite average but she had brown cat eyes. Unfortunately she used to wear thick-lensed spectacles. One could never see the beautiful brown eyes due to those thick glasses. Mom and aunt, both were quite orthodox and conservative in nature. Always used to wear cotton saris.

Many years passed by, I stepped into adulthood. I was in college those days. I just celebrated my 19th birthday. And we got news that our local college is closing down due to lack of funds. My parents got worried. My mom immediately called up aunt and uncle. Uncle couldn't come due to his work but aunty came immediately. Mom explained her problem. She mentioned that uncle has contacts in their local college and he can easily get me admitted in that college. Mom and dad agreed to that. Only thing she was unhappy about was I had to stay away from home. It was default that I had to stay with uncle and aunty at least till graduation. Even though aunty and uncle was very closed to me I was not so comfortable to stay with them.

Immediately on the month of May I have shifted to new home. Uncle and aunty were very caring. I guess their son Pravin was staying away from them hence they were caring me like their own son. On 30th May that year we celebrated aunty's 49th birthday. She was older than my mom by 5 years. We went outside and had good dinner. Pravin couldn't join since he has exams lined up same time.

My college also started in June. It took atleast a month for me to get used to of new surroundings and people. There as well I had no friends and most of the time I used to stay home only.

One day I was studying at home. It was an off day since lectures got cancelled. Uncle was in office. In the afternoon aunty came to me and requested if I could apply some lotion on her hand as she has sprain in her both shoulder joints. I nodded yes. She went inside and wore a sleeveless blouse so that I could apply lotion on her shoulder joints. She sat on the chair and from behind I started applying lotion on her shoulder joints and started massaging. It was quite normal. Only thing I noticed was her upper part of hand was even fairer than lower one. I moved forward and stood in front of her and asked her to raise her hands so that I could apply lotion on her arms. She raised her hands. Her underarms were full of hair. It was like a jungle of long under arm hair. I never seen woman's underarm before. I just felt strange and intriguing to watch aunt's full-grown armpit hair. I applied lotion on her arms but full time I was watching her hairy armpits only. Aunt was watching TV hence she might not realized that I was gazing her hairy arms.

That incident remained in my mind for many days. But July's incident was mind-boggling. It was end of July and entire week it was raining. Climate was totally humid. I faced lot of issues related to drying of cloths. I had limited number of undergarments and they were not getting dried up. On Friday my entire line of underwear remained fully wet and I had to go to college. Aunty saw my worried face she asked me what is the problem. I told her that I have nothing to wear inside and have to go to college to attend lectures. She smiled and replied,

"Don't worry beta!! In the morning your uncle had same problem. I have ample of panties in my drawer and anyways I stay back at home so I don't need them. You can wear one of those panties."

She picked up the question mark on my face and said, "Its just like your underwear beta!! Don't worry."

I hesitantly replied, "But aunty, I m too thin to wear yours. It wont fit."

Aunt paused for a minute and said, "Yeah, you are right. My normal panties wont fit you. But I have some daily wears, which I wear at home. Those can definitely fit you. Come with me."

I went to her bedroom with her. She opened one of the drawers of the cupboard. Nicely ironed stack of undergarment were there, neat and folded properly.

Aunty said to me, "See beta! This is my outgoing set. But these are of full size so wont fit you."

And she opened another drawer. It was full of different colour small looking panties. Almost like mess of colourful strings. That time I was not aware of G-string and Tanga styles. But that drawer was full of such string panties. It was a shock for me to see those G-strings. Aunty handed me black colour G-string and asked me to wear it,

"Beta!! This will fit you. From backside it will be opened but it will cover your main things. So don't worry. Just wear it and go to college."

I replied, "Ok aunty. But why do you wear such a small panties daily?"

Aunty smiled, "These are very comfy beta! I just feel like wearing nothing and yet it serves my purpose." And she left the room.

That day I wore aunt's G-string and went to college. That satin piece of cloth barely was covering my crouch and my balls were falling out of G-string boarders. Somehow I finished my lectures and came back home. I was feeling very uneasy in those G-string. Around 7 o'clcok I had dinner and rushed for bed. I was feeling very weird that day. Uncle was yet to come. Aunty came to my room and asked me if I was ok. I gave her reason of headache. She applied some balm on my head and left room after switching off the lights. I was totally confused. She was treating me like her son and I was having quite a bit sexual feeling about her after panty incident. I felt guilty. So decided not to think about any bad about my aunt. After all she was my mum's sister. Her son Pravin was like elder brother to me.

I was sleeping sound and I heard doorbell rang. It must be around 11 pm. Uncle must have came back from office. I had to pee so I woke up in dark and went out to have pee. I was about to switch on lights of toilet I heard uncle's voice from bedroom. I thought to greet uncle so I went towards uncle-aunt's bedroom. Passage was dark but bedroom's both tube lights were lit. I saw uncle standing in the bedroom and was removing his cloths. Aunty was sitting on bed. He seemed not bothered to close the door. I was 4-5 steps away from bedroom and uncle removed his shirt and trouser. Today he too was wearing aunt's panty. I just stood in the passage. I saw aunty stepped down from bed and walked towards uncle and placed her palm on his crouched and said,

"Oh my baby, today you are in pink!!" And she started rubbing uncle's cock.

Uncle did not mind aunty rubbing her crouch. He just stood still there. I was shocked to see this. I quickly stood by the passage wall in dark and started watching inside bedroom. Entire bedroom was absolutely visible. Neither uncle not aunt bothered of closing the door. Aunty removed uncle's panty. A small dick with two big hanging balls was visible to me. Entire crouch was totally shaved. To my surprise his dick was totally normal and was not erected despite aunt's caressing. Uncle grabbed aunt's arm and made her stand. He removed her saree . Untied her petticoat. Aunt was now standing only on her cotton blue colour blouse and black satin G-string. I could see her from backside. Two big white immaculate ass bums were standing in front of me., a black string running down from her butt crack. I was actually seeing a beautiful big ass of a woman for the first time. I never thought my own aunt would have such a great ass. Since she always used to wear non-revelling sari I never noticed her figure. But now I could clearly see her wood thick thighs and super round ass. Uncle and aunt, both started kissing each other. Her one hand was still massaging uncle's balls.

Suddenly phone ranged in the bedroom. Both got interrupted with that. Aunt pushed uncle away and she picked up the phone. Uncle sat down on the bed. Aunt picked up the call; she was no directly facing me. Her thick waist was covered only with a small portion of her panty. Even through panty I could clearly see the shape of her pussy lips. It was Pravin on the other line. Aunty was happy to hear his voice. I think he was telling her some event happened in his college.

Aunt was speaking to Pravin, "Pravin beta!! You should do some Yoga there and also do the lord shiva's enchanting. It will make you calm."

Same time she slide down her G-string. Now she was standing absolutely bottomless. I saw her completely shaved pink pussy. Aunty has thick pussy lips. It was just like a camel toe. She signalled at uncle. And uncle stood up form bed and bent down on his knees in front of aunt. Aunt slightly bent her legs outwards and pushed her pussy on uncle's face. Now uncle started sucking her pussy. Same time she kept talking with Pravin,

"What else beta!! How was your exam. and blab la bla!"

After 4-5 minutes I think Pravin asked about his father. She told him,

"Yeah, your father is eating beta!! He came late today. Wait, let me put him on phone."

Aunt made uncle stand and handed over receiver to him. Uncle started speaking with his son and aunty now started sucking his cock big time. After 2-3 minutes uncle looked uncomfortable and he tried to push away aunty. But aunty never released his cock from her mouth and kept on sucking it and massaging his balls.

In between uncle started yelling, "Aaahh!! Oh my mother!! No beta, nothing much. I just mistakenly bit green chilly. Ohh!! aahhhh!! Your mom is making spicy food now days." Uncle cummed on aunt's face. Her entire face was full of white semen. Somehow uncle managed to hung up on Pravin and then he scolded aunt, "Oh dear!! At least keep some conscious. Our son was on other phone."

Aunty replied, "It won't matter dear. I just can't give away in middle. Now come and eat mine as well." She pushed uncle on the bed and climbed on him and sat on his face. Uncle kept on sucking her hairless pussy and she kept on playing with his already ejaculated cock.

I cummed inside my pants. I went back to my bedroom and did not stay till end. A mother like figure has turned into a sexual pray for me now. I did not know if its right or wrong but now I desperately want to have sex with my aunt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's All in Family Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds