• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Beautiful Blond Divorcee

A Beautiful Blond Divorcee

1234

The ending to this was difficult, so I just did. Let me know if I can add to it, thank you.

Sonya Hardaker was on her hands and knees, or rather her head was down and turned sideways as she fought to stop being driven forward. She was on her extremely expensive Persian rug, in her enormously expensive home and the cock in her was driving her increasingly mad with frustration. He was doing it again, teasing her incessantly instead of screwing her brains out like he could, would, and did!

And he knew he was doing it, he was smiling to himself, he knew the reaction he was getting from her was what he had learned, she had stopped ordering him to do her harder and faster, she had to, she always did now. Because his cock had a large head it would fasten into her and she would thrive on her pussy gripping it, therefore it wouldn't let it out.

This was what he had learned very quickly, and now she was under his control and he was using his control more and more. Sonya knew this but her pleasure wouldn't allow her to do anything about it, and now it was a little too late. They both knew the score, he had it, he had her, she knew it, and she couldn't help it.

For Sonya there was no way to get help, no one she could talk to about this, not that she wanted to, it was way too private. Sonya had never been in this position, and she wasn't thinking of her being on her hands and knees being bombed out of her head like this. She was thinking of her status, her position in her society, the greater world. She was known nationally, even internationally. She had been, and still was being, pursued by men of international renown.

She was a high society celebrity, not a film star, or a business woman, she was just rich beyond most people's wildest dreams. She had a super wealthy family, her great grandfather had been in the oil business and very successful, this had been handed down and Sonya was now a very wealthy beneficiary.

She was also beautiful, and she oozed class and femininity, she had been married twice, both husbands had been dispatched after a couple of years. She was also childless, refusing to become pregnant until she knew for sure her husband could and did, cut the mustard. And now the gorgeous 35 year old divorcee was much sought after. But none would ever get close enough again to woo her again, or gain her sexual favours.

When she dressed for a celebrity function, or any other she would stop traffic, the general public adored her, she was known for much charity work, she even served in soup kitchens. She also had an orphanage that no one knew of, it was her secret, not even the people who ran it knew it was her money that kept it afloat.

She was also a really nice person, personable, popular, there were always calls to her office where her secretary of many years dealt with them, invites, advice, begging letters. Carol only sent what she knew her employer would deal with, but Sonya often asked for a sample of those she hadn't seen to make sure there were no mistakes.

Her home life was a complete and separate issue from her public, business life, it was her very private domain. No one got in unless invited and there weren't many of those. In the past she had had partied and functions but too much publicity had ensued, she was pestered by the press, the media, and people just hanging out.

So she sold up and bought this, her present home just off the outskirts of the city. It was a huge rambling house that she had painstakingly refurbished. And she loved it, it was absolutely enormous, it had 9 bedrooms, 7 were en suite. It had 2 huge reception rooms, one of which she was now kneeling in getting banged, again.

The tremendous dining room overlooking her expansive gardens had a 30 seat dining table, there were paintings and tapestries all over, she loved her new home, but sometimes asked herself why she had bought it. There were 30 acres of land attached to it, and that's why her problem started, she found she couldn't manage it. She loved gardening, it was her favourite pastime, she spent hour after hour pottering about.

But after 3 months she knew she had to have help, so she advertised for some home help, placing ads in shops, and one in the local paper, careful not to let her name out. She wanted someone to do the garden and a few household jobs. She got 7 replies, she interviewed them all, settling on one chap who talked the talk, but after one week she had to fire him, all he did was leer at her. So she went on and finally settled on a young man who needed work to fund his college.

She had conducted the interviews in a private room in an hotel to keep her persona secret, no one recognised her because she took care that they couldn't. He was a very nice, (she had thought,) black 18 year old boy from her area, he lived with his mother about 2 miles away, no father, just him and his mom. He needed the job for college and to help support him mother too.

She took all of his details, he had asked for cash money, but Sonya opened and account for him. If for no other reason she would be seen to be keeping her own affairs on the straight and narrow. He started work, and while she could see he wasn't very experienced, he more than made up for it with his work ethic, and his willingness to learn.

He, Grant Kandy, was more than impressed with her, he could plainly see how beautiful she was, how nice she was, and he fell in awe with her. Her hair was so soft and manageable she could do anything with it, it was blond , long, thick and soft. Her face was a thing to behold, it captured anyone who looked at her, especially him. He guessed her to be around 5ft 7" and a body that looked like a suicide mission.

As she got to know him better, she realised that he had a strong personality, this was her only real mistake, he did have a strong personality, but it was also coupled with a dominant personality. She never took fools gladly, and neither did he. He studied her a lot, she was so gorgeous he couldn't help it, although he was not overly obvious. Sonya appreciated that, she knew he, like most men, were infatuated with her.

Grant was a big boy for his age, she thought he was good looking and must have a few girlfriends, tall at about 6ft or more, powerful but rangy in stature. She had met black men in her life, she had even gone out with one. But that was as far as it had gone, she had no thoughts for or against a relationship with one, but it never went that far.

Grant was slowly becoming more important to her, he was superb around the house, her garden was fantastic, and in the 6 months he had been here he had grown, his shoulders were broadening, his demeanour was changing. And slowly she was becoming more respectful to him, and of him.

He noticed, and he talked about it with his mother, she had suggested she might have some feelings for him, maybe not yet realised, but feelings never the less. She didn't know how right she was. He had girlfriends he had told her, and she had thought, 'hmmm, I'll just bet he has!'. Sonya began to sit with him when she brought him coffee and cakes, or sandwiches.

They talked and they laughed, he was funny, he made her giggle. Soon she was there a lot with him, she liked being near him. His inner strength was for her admiration. One time she laughed so hard she nearly fell off the bench they were sat on, He was like a serpent striking, his arm went around her back and held her. Sonya thanked him for saving her life, giggled again, kissed his cheek and patted his thigh.

Then realising what she had done she made an excuse and hurried away. Sonya was sexually excited, she hadn't been excited for a long time, not like this. He had excited her, he had put his arm around her and she had liked it. She had kissed his cheek, patted his thigh, and she had liked it.

The feel of his very muscular thigh under her hand had not gone unnoticed, she had suddenly smelled him as if for the first time, It smelled like a man smell. He was strong, young and powerful, he had got under her skin and she didn't know it, she hadn't known it. He was quiet, not shy, but he had a...? She couldn't think of the word she was looking for.

For the first time in a long while she had the urge to go and play with herself. She stood in her kitchen wondering what to do. "What would he say if he saw me?" she asked herself, then rebutting that because he couldn't know could he! Her nipples were crackling, her vagina was hot, and she liked it.

Then she spun around, something made her do so. Grant was stood in the doorway looking at her. She wanted to sit down badly before she fell over. Then she noticed he was bare chested, the muscular frame she had only ever glimpsed was there for her to see. Sonya stared at him, her voice gone, she looked like a goldfish out of water, her mouth, her luscious mouth, was only opening and closing.

The 35 year old beauty felt her chest constrict, she clutched herself and gasped. She was wearing her gardening gear, calf skirt down to her shapely calves, a cotton top with buttons all the way down like a man's shirt. Then silently he advanced towards her, he was going to ask her if she was alright, she had more or less run away, and he was concerned.

But now he wasn't, he could see the attraction in her eyes, she liked him, was she susceptible to a pass? He was almost certain. And had his mother been right? He was going to make a move, a pass, even if it cost him his job. He went to her and just put his arms around her, Sonya didn't resist, she couldn't. She knew what was going to happen, he was going to get her, Sonya this 35 year old society blond beauty men would kill for, was about to become an 18 year old black boys fuck toy, and she couldn't stop it happening.

She shook her head to try and clear it, but she seemed to be surrounded by fog. The smell of him, the feel of his enclosing arms, being this close was somehow more than she could cope with. She watched from afar, from above, she was in the arms of an 18 year old black boy, in her own home, and nowhere to go or hide from him.

He snuffled into her hair, he got up close to her, Sonya tried lamely to back away but didn't. Then he smuggled into her neck and she felt his hot breath, then his cool lips snatched it, and Sonya collapsed in his arms. She didn't fall down, she just sank into him, if this was a game, she lost hands down.

He hooked a finger under her chin and lifted it, she looked up into his eyes, eyes she hadn't really even looked into properly. They were very dark, but they mesmerised her, she couldn't tear hers away. She watched him lower his mouth to hers, and she stayed frozen in place until the connections were made.

Her body exploded, he had set her off, she let go of her chest and slipped her arms around his waist, not knowing she had done it. Now they were body to body, lips to lips. And Sonya felt him against her, he was between her thighs, and it was pressing home its advantage. She swooned as the pressure heightened, but it didn't increase except in her mind and body.

Sonya was already beyond the 'no' stage, she was heading for the gate. She responded with her own pressure, her hips slightly pushed against him, and she nearly came, she shuddered and trembled. Grant backed her up, and hoisted her skirt high around her waist, he felt for and found her knickers, he just pulled them until one side snapped, she moaned in arousal.

Then she felt him fumble, she knew but didn't register what it was, that he was dropping his jeans. Now he seemed to get lower, his body slid down hers. He was still kissing her, and she was flying high in the clouds of sexual freedom. She felt the first push, she was against the huge centre island top. Her body gave way to the upward pressure, then he was getting taller again. It was at that moment that he entered her, it ignited Sonya as she hadn't been ignited for a long long time.

His cock burst her open like a large plum dropping from a tree into water, her knees bumped apart to let him in. She grabbed him so tightly. Then she was being lifted off her feet as he got more and more in, her toes were just about clear of the floor. Grant arched his back, throwing his hips forward. Her arms came away from his waist and went around his neck, she hung on to him, his hands were under her ass, and he began to pump her.

Sonya knew something about cocks, and she knew she had one in her right now, and it felt glorious. She buried her face into his neck and wailed softly as he took her over. Her body weight wouldn't let her lift herself up from him, and now he was all in. She could feel him deep within the pussy other men fought over.

Sonya managed to lift her knees up, and she close her feet around over his ass, he lifted her higher and sat her down. He was in the optimum position now, his cock had it been free, would be pointing right at her sopping pussy. Grant started to move, slowly ever so slowly, he knew he was a bit bigger than average. And he definitely knew the billiard ball he had on the end of his cock, would be something she had almost certainly not yet been tested by.

He drew it out, and pushed it back, Sonya felt something she never had, she was being forced apart by him with every back and forth thrust. This made her a crazy person, she was being touched and caressed in places yet unknown. She was going to cum and very soon, he deep thrusted her and the top of her head blew off.

Sonya's climax was, if not the best, then certainly the most unusual and surprising. Then Grant took her on, he whammed in and out, her ass bounced on the island top. His hips forced her knees wider until her feet fell away and she threw herself back to accommodate him. As she lowered down to lie on the island, he got her hips and began what could only be described as a total demolition.

He powered into her, Sonya had collective climaxes, then he stopped, and just looked down at her. Sonya gaped wildly at him, "Go on," she told him, "keep going Grant, don't stop." He held himself, his hips tight against hers, Sonya tried to push at him but she couldn't, "Grant, come on, make love to me, please Grant?" And there were the first words of her eventual submission to the 18 year old black boy wonder, "Please Grant."

He moved ever so slightly, to tease her, to keep her on edge, it worked. Sonya tried to move again, and again she failed. Without warning he withdrew and rammed his cock back in hard. He did it twice then stopped again. Sonya was bewildered, she had never had this problem before, every man she had allowed to make love to her, had been more than desperate to please her in any way they could.

But Grant, he was his own man, even if he was barely legal in age, he was a qualified lover already. He already knew what his cock could do in the right circumstances, and he was already of the opinion that these were surely the right ones, he had sensed it. "Grant, don't!" It was an order, he slammed into her twice more then stopped again.

"Please Grant, don't, I need it Grant, don't make me wait like this, please?" There it was again, "Please." Sonya was apoplectic by now. She needed that one last climax to reach her personal heaven, one she hadn't visited for months and months and months. Grant gave her a taster, he thudded in several times, Sonya's eyes were nearly popping out of her head.

Then he stopped again, "You need to slow down Mrs Hardaker," he said kindly, "just let it happen." She didn't want to, she was more in need to cum than she could ever remember. No man had ever tried to make her wait, or tease her like this. No man would even think about it, even dare to do it. To give her pleasure was their greatest gift from her.

His cock deep in again he began an inexorable withdrawal, she felt it as if moved her pussy walls to one side on its way out. When there was only the billiard ball head left in, the fear of him taking it out overwhelmed her. "Grant please, don't take it out, not yet, I haven't finished, just a few more minutes, please?" "A few more of these and I will be doing this again, and again after that," he told himself happily.

He gave her what she wanted, but as soon as he saw her begin to climb the wall he pulled back and stopped once more. Sonya was in purgatory, no one had ever treated her this way in her life, with such disdain, such callousness. She had been used to nothing but getting her own way with every man she had ever known, including her daddy.

Now she was faced with a man, or boy, who was treating her as his own, making her want him, making her plead to him, making her almost beg him to finish her off, beg him to let her finish off. "For God's sake Grant do me you bastard, do me!" she shouted now, her face changed, she looked at him horrifies, hoping she hadn't upset him. Then her voice changed, "I'm sorry Grant I really am, I shouldn't have said that."

She was wiggling on his cock. Begging his forgiveness, in mortal fear he would pull out altogether. "Please Grant, I'm sorry, make me cum please?" tears sprung into her eyes, never had she been more desperate to cum. For the first time, as far back as she could remember, she was in second place, behind the leader, the eventual winner.

He relented and gave her it all, long slow strokes, hard fast ones, Sonya bolted her orgasm out of her body and pussy. Then she fell back in catatonic like state as it decimated her. She didn't feel him cum in her, Grant pummelled her pussy for as long as he could before he blew a barrow load of cum right into her unprotected womb.

She felt the house moving around her, she opened her eyes to find herself lying on a sofa, he had carried her there to let her rest. He was at her side peering at her. She saw him smile, it was a lovely smile. Bright white teeth, surrounded by soft thick black lips, eyes that penetrated her soul. Sonya had forgotten about the torment he had put her through, all she wanted to do was hug him, so she did.

He kissed her, and caressed her body, hefting a tit, squeezing a thick nipple that was still electrified by her bodily orgasms. She let it happen, she revelled under it. Then he stood, he had already pulled his jeans back up. "I have to go Mrs Hardaker, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" And before she could answer, he gave her the sweetest passionate kiss he could, then he went quickly.

He didn't want to go, he wanted to stay all the rest of the day and night with her, but that would give her the chance to think, to decide that what had happened, while wonderful, couldn't be allowed to happen again. He wanted and hoped that she would want more by the morning, that having tasted the forbidden fruit, another bite of the apple would be too irresistible.

He went home, showered, and then he told his mother, she was his confidant. He left nothing out, and while she had serious misgivings, she was more than proud of her stud son. She told him that he done exactly right, leaving her hanging. That it would 99% certain she would during the morning, let him know she was happy with him. And that would be the cue for him to go a second round, and once that got underway, there would be more, a lot more.

The next day his mother made him get there late, only fifteen minutes, she was of the opinion that a lady like Mrs Hardaker would not be happy. But after he arrived she would be a bit keener than she would have been had he arrived on time.

Sonya had a face like thunder when he walked down her path. She had been waiting for him, and now she was going to give him a piece of her mind. She wasn't accustomed to tardiness, or insolence from subordinates. She was a fair woman, but she could also dish it out when nexessary. She was also fucking horny, and the more annoyed she got, the hornier she got.

Grants mother had been spot on, the second he entered her kitchen she went to him, "Where have you been Grant, I was worried, you are never late, are you alright?" His mother had given him a few scenarios of what might happen when she saw him, and this was one of them.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Beautiful Blond Divorcee

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds