• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ava and Marcus Ch. 02

Ava and Marcus Ch. 02

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm sorry the chapters aren't longer, but that's just the way I write. I like to write short sections, I could save them until I have a longer part... but I would much rather post them often and short than wait and chance losing the muse.

*****

Marcus slipped his finger along her wet slit and Ava groaned, arching back to reach him. After nearly a year he knew exactly which touches would drive her wild and he was pulling out all the stop. He slid his finger up and down, just barely brushing against where he clit lay. Ava spread her legs, trying to invite him. Perhaps she thought he was at a bad angle and was trying to open herself up to him, but he didn't take the invitation. Rather he continued his slow seduction of her body.

His own cock was going crazy in his pants, the smell of her arousal, the feeling of her wet pussy lips, the sight of her thighs glistening as her pussy thrust back at him. It was all too arousing, this woman was the sexiest creature he had ever dealt with. He was determined not to screw this up. So he ignored the distraction in his pants and slowly pressed toward her hole. Ava tried to jerk back toward him, to impale herself on his finger, but he wouldn't let her. He pressed just hard enough that when she pushed back he pulled away.

"Please" she groaned.

Marcus smiled, Ana would often whisper please in bed, but she never followed it up with anything. His beautiful kitten was not one for dirty talk. He was interested to see what her mind would come up with if pressed to put her needs into words.

"Please what?" He asked, his voice low and husky in her ear.

She froze, for a moment she looked into the mirror and locked eyes with him. She had an odd look on her face, like she was suddenly realizing that something really was different. Before she could put too much thought into it he pressed a little harder and his finger bumped against her clit. Ava growled softly and tensed, ready for him to touch her again, but he did not.

"Please what?" He repeated.

Ava moaned and tried to press back against him, but he didn't giver her an inch. He held her still and ran his finger along her snatch, pressing closer and closer to her clit but not giving her the pressure she needed.

"Please Marcus," she was whispering now, her body tense as a bow, he could feel the tension radiating off her frame. "Please, I need." She hesitated, tried to thrust against him but he would not budge. "Please, put your finger. Press your finger there." He had to strain to hear her words, they were whispered so low as to be barely audible

"As you wish pisoi," he answered and pressed the flat of his hand hard against her pussy, pressing his finger onto her clit. The pressure was too much for her to handle and she exploded into orgasm. Her moan started low in her throat and escaped as a low growl that turned into a scream. Her body tensed and she reared back, pressing every inch of her body against his before trembling hard and falling forward.

Marcus wrapped his arm around her waist, supporting her even while his finger continued to force her orgasm to continue. He had never imagined how hard it would be for her to say what she wanted, but her orgasm seemed to imply that she had enjoyed it.

Once she began to relax and was standing on her own, Marcus gently pressed down on Ava's back again, making her bend back over the furniture. Ava began to wiggle but he gave in as he slipped one finger deep into her pussy. God she was wet, her snatch tried to suck his finger in and he could feel her pulsing and trembling. She felt so good and Marcus bit back a groan as his cock throbbed in response. He slid his finger in slowly, then pulled out just as slowly. He knew how to tease her and he used his finger to press against her insides. Ava began pressing back against his hand, trying to ride his finger. He pressed down on her back again and flicked his finger deep inside her, pressing against her spot.

"We're going to play a game." Marcus told her, his voice hoarse and low and sexy as hell. Ava trembled and did not move. "I want you to put both hands on the bureau in front of you. If you leave your hands there I'll reward you, like this." As he spoke her moved his finger against her, slowly fucking her and pressing into her. "If you move your hands, I'll stop." He froze to let her understand the loss and grinned when she groaned and attempted to press back against him again.

"Well Pisoi, I'm waiting." Hesitantly Ava moved one hand onto the bureau and then the other. The moment both hands were in front of her Marcus began his slow fucking of her pussy again. His strokes began to pick up speed and Ava's body reacted, her breathing was husky and her skin began to flush. She was beautiful when she was cumming, but he wasn't ready to let her cum again, not just yet.

Carefully, with great control, Marcus brought his hand down on Ava's ass. The sound of the slap was startling in the room and Ava jumped straight up. The second her hands left the bureau Marcus froze, his finger coming to a rest.

"What the hell!" Ava cried out, trying to turn to him.

"Did it hurt?" Marcus asked, he knew that slap was loud but not very hard. She opened her mouth to answer him, anger clearly written on her face, but froze.

"It. No, not really." She answered finally.

"Then I'll need your hands back where they belong please Pisoi." He told her. She glared at him in the mirror for a long moment, he could feel her will fighting with his. After a while he began to wonder if he could win, or if her mental will would keep her from being able to play the game. At the last moment she broke, she slowly placed both hands back onto the furniture and laid her head down on top of them. This left her head lowered and her ass lifted, an offering or perhaps a sacrifice.

Marcus slid a second finger and began to move both, quicker and more powerfully than he had before. As he finger fucked her pussy he slowly, methodically rained slaps down on her ass. He was careful not to slap too hard, nor to hit the same spot, but instead worked her whole ass over. Each slap he would fuck her deep with his fingers, bringing her closer and closer to cumming, then slow down until she came down. After the fifth slap she stopped freezing when his hand marked her ass. After the tenth she began to react, her pussy tensing with each blow. Somewhere between fifteen and twenty her pussy began to pulse with the slaps, bearing down on his fingers.

"Are you ready to cum Pisoi?" He asked her and she nodded. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

She turned her head to glare at him, but he felt her pussy, it was tight against his finger. She did like it, her body was betraying her, so he pushed.

"I guess that means you're not quite ready yet then." And he slowed his thrusts until she was frantically moving against him. Her ass wiggled delightfully, his red hand prints making it glow soft and warm. He wanted to slap her ass until it was red and she was wiggling for a different reason, but he controlled the urge. If he pushed her too hard, too fast, he could chase her away from the game all together.

"Please Marcus," Ava groaned as he pressed against her back, not letting her move. "Please, I don't want to say it, you know what I want." Despite her words her pussy said she was lying. It was tense, excited, and he could feel the waves of excitement that washed over her at the idea of being made to say what she wanted, what she needed. He didn't answer her, simply continued to slowly enjoy her pussy with his fingers.

"Please Marcus!" She sounded desperate now, but after another minute she began to speak quickly, her words running together in her haste to speak them. "Please Marcus, please Marcus, make me. Please, let me. Give me it." After a few false starts she suddenly all but screamed "Make me cum!" He grinned but didn't dare move, her cunt was throbbing so badly he was afraid any movement would make her cum.

"I would be happy to make your pussy cum, to make you scream in pleasure!" Marcus answered her cheerfully. He made note when her pussy contracted as he spoke slightly dirty to her. "But to be fair to the game, there's something you have to agree to."

"What?" Ava sounded desperate and Marcus was thrilled.

"I need you to watch yourself in the mirror. I want you to keep your eyes open and watch as you cum. I want you to see how beautiful your face is as you fall into ecstasy." Marcus told her.

Ava stubbornly kept her head down, she hated mirrors. He was frankly surprised she had not noticed and freaked out about being in front of the mirror earlier. Marcus had very much enjoyed watching her face in the mirror and now he wanted her to enjoy the same show. As she lay her head down, refusing to look, refusing to answer him, Marcus slid his fingers out of her pussy. Ava suddenly tried to jump up.

"Wait, what are you doing?" She asked him.

"I have to stop if you're not going to play along darling. I don't want to stop, but if I keep moving you're going to cum even though you're not following the rules. It really is a shame." And he sighed.

It took all his self-control not to grab her by the hair and force her to look into the mirror. They would get there eventually, but for now he had to let her choose.

He waited to see her choice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ava and Marcus Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds