• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Miley and Friends Ch. 01

Miley and Friends Ch. 01

12

Chapter 1

I was sitting in the hotel lobby, waiting for my friend and his son to join me. The hotel has the best sports bar in town and we meet on Saturday evenings to suck down some brews and catch some college games from the west coast. This was convenient, for my friend's son worked the front desk at the hotel, with Saturday shifts from 7 AM to 3 PM. I was a little early, and glanced around to see when Tom would arrive.

It was a bit of a strange set-up, the three of us. Our families had been close friends and did a lot of things together. When my wife died five years ago it made the dynamics rather awkward, so Susan gave Saturday evenings over to 'the guys' while she started attending a book club. At least that's what they called it. Mostly it was an excuse to drink wine and dish on neighborhood gossip. Tom and Susan's son, Chris was an avid football fan, so he made it a threesome of guys for the games. Chris is 21, Tom and I are 43.

Since there wasn't much going on, Chris came over to chat until his shift was over.

"It looks like just the two of us tonight. A guy at dad's office got sick, so they asked dad to take his place attending some out of town business meeting and he won't be home until late tomorrow evening."

"I know you'd probably rather hang out with some of your friends instead of an old fogey like me, so you go ahead and do what you want. I don't want to cramp your style with the ladies."

Chris laughed. "Last night I did a pub crawl with my friends. Tonight I was looking forward to catching the Oregon-USC game. Probably won't be a lot of girls tonight, anyway."

"If you need to bail, I understand."

Chris is something of a 'babe magnet.' Tall and dark, with a brooding look and quiet, mysterious demeanor that attracts girls by the pack. I've seen him in a bar with three girls around him.

A cute girl with brown/blond hair falling just to her shoulders walked through the door, towing a couple of rolling suitcases, and headed for the desk. She reminded me of someone, but I couldn't place who it was, but with sunglasses on I couldn't be sure, and Chris hurried back to his post to handle a check-in. The young lady pushed her sunglasses up on her head and chatted with Chris while he looked something up in his computer. The young woman frowned as she rummaged in her rather expensive-looking purse. She pulled out a credit card and an envelope, but Chris shrugged his shoulders and held his hands out, palms up. The girl seemed agitated, and Chris motioned for me to come up to the desk.

"This is Miley Cyrus, Tom. She has a problem I can't work through. She is officially staying at the Sheraton out near the arena, but wants to spend a night away from the tour madness."

"Oh, yeah. I heard she has a concert tomorrow. I've got a buddy from work who ushers for some events at the arena, and he is working the Miley show. Dreading it, with all the screaming fans who try everything to finagle their way into the more expensive seats in front of the stage. Wait... if you're Miley and you're staying at the Sheraton, what are you doing here at the Marriott?"

"Because of the screaming fans. I love it in New York or L.A., but sometimes on tour I like some down time. The show caravan is coming up from Miami. They'll arrive sometime tonight and start setting up. Tomorrow will be hectic with rehearsal, sound checks and so forth. Sometimes I like to just dress plain and spend the night before at a quiet place. We usually reserve a large suite."

"And the problem is...?"

"My manager made the reservation in his name, with his credit card. He usually gives it to me to check in, but forgot to give it to me."

"Don't you have a credit card?"

She handed me her credit card and license. "The problem is, if I use mine word will get out that I'm here, and I'll be pestered. I have cash, but..."

Chris interjected "We can't accept that amount of cash. Company policy."

"So," I asked "how can I help?"

"Well, if you'd be so kind to use your card to pay for the room I could give you the cash. Then nobody would know."

I considered my options. It sure sounded like it could be a scam, some way for an impersonator to pass off counterfeit money or skim some credit card information or something. I wasn't even sure it was her. She didn't look like photos I had seen of her. This girl had on a blouse and a conservative below-the-knee skirt. Sunglasses were pushed up on her head, and her hair was pulled back into a really short ponytail. Her drivers' license looked real enough, and the name on the license and credit cards matched.

"Please?"

I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. "Okay. I'll do it."

She broke into a grin and for a moment I could imagine she really was Miley Cyrus...I handed my credit card to Chris and he ran it through the machine and gave it back. "Nothing will be charged until checkout tomorrow."

"How much is this setting me back?"

Chris grinned "Only seventeen hundred dollars."

I gulped, but Miley started pulling hundreds and fifties out of the envelope. "Here's twenty five hundred. That should take care of any extra charges. You can keep whatever is left over. If we go over that I'll make good on it."

By now it was after three and Chris was officially off duty. As he came around the desk Miley asked "Would you gentlemen mind helping me take my bags up?"

Chris and I each took one suitcase while she slung a large open bag over her shoulder and we rode the elevator to the top. The top floor consisted of two enormous suites, one of which was still empty, so she would essentially have the entire floor. When Chris opened the door she looked around approvingly. "This will do nicely."

"Ms. Cyrus, er, Miley," I asked "How do you manage to get to another hotel without being recognized if that is your goal?"

She laughed. "I dress like this with no makeup. I come on a charter flight, and if I can get out of the airport, I'm usually home free. By the way, what does anyone do for fun around here?"

I said "I'm afraid we're not New York. Chris and his dad and I usually watch football until the west coast games are over. Have some burgers. Drink some beer."

"I like basketball myself. Go Lakers!"

"Basketball season doesn't start for awhile. Around here we're more into college basketball than pro. Tonight it's just Chris and I to watch football – his dad was drafted to go to a business conference in Vegas. Poor guy!"

She laughed. "Ooh. One of my favorite places. So it's just you two tonight, huh? Want some company?"

Chris and I exchanged glances. No decision to make there.

"Sure. We'll be in the bar, sitting at our favorite booth."

"I'll do a little unpacking and meet you there. An hour?"

"Sure."

On the elevator down Chris removed his tie and the vest that was part of his uniform and I asked "You think she'll actually show up?"

"Nah. She's just playing around with us. But wouldn't it be a hoot, though?"

We settled into 'our' booth - upholstered, with a curved seat that wrapped halfway around a round table. The bench seat directly faced one of the televisions. The three of us had been sitting at that table since we started watching games here a couple of years ago.

About forty minutes later Miley appeared. A server passing by did a double take. "You look just like Miley Cyrus!"

She grinned. "I get that a lot. Do you really think so? How's this?"

She struck a pose with a hand on her hip and stuck her tongue out a bit.

"Not quite, but pretty good. With some practice you could impersonate her!"

She thanked him and laughed as he walked away, then indicated that she'd like to sit between us.

The first game was a barn burner decided on a last second field goal. We ordered our burgers and settled in for the Oregon game. It was a runaway and not very fun to watch, so we decided to call it a night early.

"You guys want to come up for a nightcap? It's the least I can do to thank you."

In her suite she went to the bar and fixed everyone a drink. We all settled down on the sofa and chairs in the living room area, and she kicked off her open-toe shoes. Downstairs she hadn't been very talkative about her own life, in case anyone overheard and deduced who she was. Up in the suite she was different, and we found out details we never imagined. She even told us in graphic detail about her 'first time.' It seemed to me she was trying to shock us.

After the third drink she said "You know, you guys are different. Most guys I meet are all about 'being with Miley Cyrus' and take selfies or try to make out with me. It's really different, with you two being different ages and all." She thought for a moment and said "Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back. I have an idea."

She disappeared into the bedroom and we heard her running water in the bathroom sink, and dresser drawers opening and closing. After twenty minutes or so she reappeared. Now there was no doubt she was Miley Cyrus. The hair was right, swept over her forehead. She had made herself up with blush and heavy eyeliner. Her wardrobe consisted of a belly-baring crop top and a pair of short-shorts so tight it looked like she had painted them on. She stuck her tongue out. All the way to her chin this time.

I almost dropped my drink and even Chris lost a bit of his cool demeanor. She pointed to Chris and crooked her finger for him to follow her. As he went to her she looked at me. "Don't you go anywhere, either. I've got something special for you."

They disappeared into the bedroom and closed the door, and it was all I could do to refrain from sliding my hand down into my pants at the sounds coming from the room. Moans. Whimpers. Muffled screams. Lots of thrashing about. Things I hadn't experienced for some time. I fixed another drink.

She appeared naked in the bedroom doorway, hair mussed up, makeup smeared. This time she indicated for me to come in.

The bedroom had two king size beds. Chris was face down on one, breathing heavily, his clothes and hers in a pile beside the bed. She took my hand and led me to the other bed. "Let's see what you can do."

"Um, aren't you tired? Do you need a break?"

She threw her head back and laughed as she unbuttoned my shirt. With my shirt off she ran an inquiring hand over my chest. I may be 43, but I'm in reasonable shape, and she seemed pleased. I started to undo my belt but she shook her head. "Let me do it. I like to see what surprises I can uncover."

My belt, pants and underwear soon lay at my feet. "Oooh. A nice surprise," she said as she pushed me so I fell backwards onto the bed. She yanked my shoes and socks off.

Stretched out beside me she teased my chest and thighs, smiling at my discomfort. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. She kissed back and smiled appreciatively. "That's what I like about older men. You know how to approach a woman. The young guys go right for my tits or pussy, especially if they are real horney."

My fingers stroked her cheek, and I nibbled on an ear before moving down to her neck. I took my time before tentatively reaching her breasts with my fingertips and lips. I kissed the freckles on her chest and shoulders. She suddenly embraced me, smashing my mouth against her breast, and I flicked a nipple with my tongue. I slowly worked a hand downward, toward the perfectly shaved sex, but only teased the outer part. She arched her back for me to probe deeper, but I kept my touch light. She reached down and grasped me, throbbing, in her fist. After all I had heard earlier I knew I wouldn't last long, so shifted my position down her body to get out of her grasp and so I could tease her navel with my tongue. I kissed the inside of her thighs and she spread her legs, but I refrained from what she was inviting me to do for just a little longer.

She tired of the teasing and wrapped her legs around my head, trapping it between her thighs. There was nothing to do but to use my tongue to probe the warm wetness, sliding between labia and sucking on the swollen nub, playing with the surprise clit piercing I found there.

She released my head and pulled me up to her breasts while her hand reached to guide me into her.

"It's been a long time for me. I'm afraid I'm not going to last very long."

"Let's make the most of the first shot. Then we'll see what comes next."

I had no idea what she meant by that but soon I was buried in her, slamming hard. To my embarrassment I only lasted a few strokes before pouring myself into her warmth. I continued to pull on a nipple with my lips and rubbed the other with my thumb.

As I softened I rolled off of her, ready to apologize for being so quick on the trigger, but she pushed me onto my back and knelt between my legs.

"Maybe this will help." She had mischief in her eyes as she took me in her mouth. I have never been treated to such a pleasure. The girl knew her way around a penis. She sucked. She licked. She teased the tip with her tongue. She took it all in and sucked so hard I thought she would suck me all the way into her stomach. It wasn't long before I was hard again.

With a final lingering lick from base to tip she asked "ready for more?"

I nodded and began kissing and nibbling her breasts while my fingers explored the smooth folds in more detail. I plunged two fingers into her and wiggled them while I teased her clit with my thumb, and was rewarded with gush after gush of wetness.

At last she pushed me off and got on her knees with her head on a pillow, presenting me with her swollen vulva from behind. I rammed into her and went at it with renewed vigor. She built to a climax that had her bucking and writhing, all the while yelling "Fuck!! Oh, Fuck! Fuckafuckfuckfuck!" I kept going and she quickly built to a climax. It was all I could do to hold on. I firmly grasped her breasts as I thrust harder and harder, feeling another orgasm coming on. Just as I let loose she screamed and bucked so hard she butted her head on the headboard, although she didn't seem to notice. I felt her vagina squeeze me, pulsing against my own pulses. At last we collapsed in a sweaty heap, me gasping while on her back.

When I came to my senses I saw that Chris was sprawled on a plush chair in his underwear. "Damn! That was weird. It was like watching my dad, but I can't un-see it. It makes me think that my dad and mom still do it, and that gives me the creeps."

I rolled off of her and Miley raised her head. "Get over it." Then she laughed. "Yeah, though, I know what you mean. It is odd to think Billy Ray still does it."

She sat on the side of the bed. "I'm hungry. Anyone ready for a snack?"

We both agreed and she went to the computer and ordered a lavish 'snack', what would pass for a meal at another time. I grabbed my underwear and Miley pulled on a thong, choosing to go topless. When room service knocked on the door she sent me to answer it, and I pulled on a hotel robe. Chris stayed in the bedroom so he wouldn't be recognized. A loaded cart was wheeled in. I tipped the girl a 50 from the wad Miley had given me and her eyes almost bugged out. "I...I...don't have any change."

"Keep it, sweetheart."

After we all tore into the nachos, warm brie with honey, sliders, pate, gnocci and wine, Chris and I started to gather up our clothes to leave.

"What? Not ready for another round?"

"I thought you might want to get some sleep before your busy day tomorrow...or, I guess that would be later today now."

"I sleep better next to someone. Plus, I need to work off some of this food." She headed toward the bedroom. "Anybody coming with me?"

Chris and I looked at each other. I asked "Do you need to get home?"

"Nah. I stay out a lot on weekends "

Miley laughed. "I bet you do! What about you?" she asked me.

"Me? I thought you two kids might like to be alone."

"If you don't have anyone to go home to I'd like you to stay, too."

By this time we were all standing in the bedroom in our underwear. It was all I could do to keep from staring at what I considered perfectly formed breasts. She pulled down Chris' underwear and then mine. "As fine a pair as I've ever seen at one time. I'm hot just looking at you both."

Chris quickly relieved her of her thong. She stood between us with her arms around our shoulders as she looked down from one to the other of us. "Eenie, meenie, Miley, moe. Which one should I give a go? Hmm...This is too hard." She giggled and stroked both of us. "Definitely hard! The only solution is...both!"

I shook my head in disbelief. "What? Do you mean...?"

"Both. At the same time. Now, all that remains is to decide the geometry. Chris, I'll bet you're a real stud. Can you go more than once?"

"Uh...sure. I've done it before."

She looked me up and down. "How about you?"

"Honestly, I don't know if I have two left in me, but I do have hands and a mouth."

"Ooh, hands and mouth. I think I like that. Here's what we'll do."

She sat on the side of the bed and flopped onto her back, spreading her legs. "Come and get it, Chris!"

Chris eagerly stepped between her legs, rubbed his hard shaft over her labia and clit until she was soaked, and then entered her and began thrusting. I could hear his sac slapping against her.

"Now you. Come here."

I knelt astride her chest as she indicated, just so I could play with her breasts. She moaned from Chris' rhythmic thrusting, then pulled me forward and took me into her mouth. All the way in. She expertly bobbed her head and alternated sucking and tonguing. Her body began to quiver as she approached climax and she sucked harder. I could feel her matching Chris, stroke for stroke. I felt her body tense and she writhed in ecstasy. From Chris' grunts I knew he was coming too. What a turn-on! I couldn't hold back and shot hot jets down her throat. She sucked out all I had.

We all three panted as we recovered.

She indicated she was ready for more by scooting back on the bed and indicating for me to attend her nether region. It was kind of bizarre to tongue her vagina with Chris' semen leaking out along with her own wetness. She had Chris lie on his side so she could reach his penis. He threw his head back and moaned with pleasure as she licked and sucked, just as she had done with me.

At first I used both my hands and mouth on her vulva, spreading and licking labia, and thrusting fingers into her. My lips tugged on her piercing jewelry. As she began to respond I slowed down, reaching for her breasts as well. She sighed when I kneaded a breast and ran a thumb over a nipple. I raised my head up to kiss her soft breasts and tug on hardened nipples with my lips while my fingers played around her clit. This was really enjoyable – giving her pleasure without performance anxiety on my part. I focused completely on her.

Time stood still. Nothing mattered except this beautiful creature before me, reacting to my touches.

I felt the bed shake as Chris erupted into her mouth with such force that some squirted out the side, to run down her chin. Her own body began its pleasure dance. My teasing touches and kisses had the desired effect, building her to a major climax. I sucked on labia while exploring her vagina with two fingers. When I let go of the labia I sucked hard on her clit. Chris took up playing with her breasts.

Her bucking and writhing intensified. It was all we could do to hang on and administer what she liked so much. Her body went momentarily rigid, with her back arched. A scream escaped her and she fought against us, yet used her hands to urge us on. My hand became soaked and I tasted warm fluids gushing into my mouth.

At last she was still; the only sounds were her desperate gasps for breath and Chris' and my panting.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed at last. "What a fuck!"

She shifted position so her head was on a pillow and patted the bed on each side of her for us to join her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Miley and Friends Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds