• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Morning Sex with Tenant Housewife Ch. 04

Morning Sex with Tenant Housewife Ch. 04

Continued from pt3...

...

8 days past. Tina bhauja was not showing up lot outside much.

One day I was returning from office early. I saw my wife with one of our neighbors going to temple. When our eyes met, she just gave me a fake smile. I also smiled back and move towards my house.

In one of our neighbors main gate was open. I saw Tina's mother in law is sitting and playing cards with her old lady friends. I just took one close look over her and move towards my house.

When i opened my gate found that Tina bhauja was doing something behind her back yard. She was holding a long stick and plucking something. Her breasts were bouncing while she was trying to pluck some leave.

Seeing her alone I just excited. And moved to my room in 1st stairs. I changed my clothings."

Tina bhauja was, in my mind, the cutest face of her. I like her longer hair, so perfect haircut , giving her a sweet, innocent look. It charmed me. I wondered what it would be like to kiss her...to hold her...to make love to her...in outdoor. I realized that I had gotten quite hard suddenly. I checked and saw that there was an all too obvious bulge in my shorts.

I looked around, making sure there was no one walking past, then I tried to calm myself down. I went back to see Tina.

She surprised, seeing me nearby her. She suddenly pulled me onto her. She was looking horny. I wanted to go down on her, but as I started to move down, she pulled me back. She made me fall on the grass lawn.

Tina:No... Not now...no time here...I want you inside me, now and here!

Jitu:Ohhhh...bhauja...I am so horny right now ...hearing this...and seeing you here .alone...my fantasy come true...

She pulled my hips toward hers until we were touching. With one move she lifted her cloth up to her waist level. I already downed my shorts. my dick was saluting the beauty. She closed her eyes, waiting for me to push into her, but I just teased her for a while, sliding my cock slowly and gently over her clit. I could feel she was already wet, and even brushing her on the outside was quite stimulating. But she was ready for more.

Tina:Don't tease me please...I want it all inside my pussy...Oh, come on. Stop with the teasing. I'm hot, wet and extremely horny. I want your cock hard and fast. Now ...

I re-positioned slightly and let myself slide into her, easily thrusting in my entire length, she was so wet. She gasped loudly and then covered her mouth with her hand and giggled. I thrust using my full length, coming all the way out before slowly easing myself all the way in again. Tina closed her eyes and sighed each time I pushed into her. I took the opportunity to admire her naked body, gently swaying with my thrusts.

Jitu:Bhauja...you looking so stunning and sexy...

I moved my hands back to her hips and concentrated fully on making strong thrusts, going even faster than before. Tina bhauja reached up with both hands and held on to the open window that made up part of the ceiling of our hideaway. She stiffened up, so I went even faster again.

Tina:Ohhhhhh...Yes,...yes, just like that!...

Her approval made me get even harder! Her whole body was shaking visibly. I kissed her behind the ear again. I felt her tighten up inside, and she became completely rigid, her mouth hanging open. I heard several muffled screams as her orgasm reaching her. I continued to thrusting until she started to relax, though still trembling. She turned her head on my shoulder and we kissed again; both of us breathing heavily.

Tina:It's your turn now,...ohhhhhh...ahhhhh...

I was still very hard, and once I was lying down she straddled me and pushed me back into her pussy. She moved straight up and down along the full length of my shaft. Her feet supporting most of her weight. I watched her smooth motions, gliding up and down, giving me waves of the incredible feeling of her tight licking pussy taking me in over and over. I was so hard it almost hurt, and at this new angle I could feel myself being pushed rapidly to the finish line.

Tina:Are you going to cum in me, Jitu?

she asked in an overly sweet voice and then laughed. I couldn't help but grin. I was actually happy for the distraction.

Jitu:Not yet, bhauja...I want this to last longer, to be with you longer.I'm not going to yet! I won't!...

Much to my relief, she slowed down. She dropped to her knees and laid herself down onto me. She hugged me tight as she continued to pump up and down slowly. She whispered into my ear, just loud enough to hear.

Tina:Ohhhhh...yesssss...You are...,You are going to cum in me right now...hmmm... You're going to blow everything you have into me and...ahhhhhhhh... I'm gonna take it all...hnn... And there is nothing you can do to stop it...am I right...

I tried to resist, but I couldn't do anything about it. I crossed the point of no return as she continued to rock her body back and forth over me. My eyes closed and I could see stars as my breath caught and my head fell back. It was here.

Tina:Ohhhh, YES!...you are cumming finally...I can feel the heat...ahhhhhhh...its too much for me...mine is already dripping...waiting for yours only...cum in my pussy baby...

I exploded like volcano. She held me tight and kept thrusting as I blew a week's worth of thick potent sperm into her horny dripping pussy. Each time I pulsed I could feel another huge load erupting into her, each as big as the last.

Jitu:Ohhhhh...bhauja...you are sooooo tight ...i filled your pussy with my hot cummmm...your pussy is now dripping with our combined juice...how are you feeling...

Tina:Its just awesome...my 1st in outdoor...I was...so...excited...cant tell you...lets move ...hurry...someone might come...

We gathered our clothes. She rearranged her clothings first. Then put on our cloths and hurried to our rooms. I was fully delighted with the outdoor encounter with Tina bhabhi.

One week passed away without seeing Tina bhabhi. One day in the morning while leaving for office, I saw Tina bhauja was wandering in the yard. She seems to be confused and nerveous. Seeing me, she told that she need some urgent talk with me. I did not understand. I went to my office.

After return from office I tried to meet her alone. Somehow I got a chance alone with Tina bhauja. In nervous she told me,

Tina:Jitu, my monthly period rolled 15 days ahead...I am so scared...

Jitu:What's the problem? Anu's period also comes in 40-45 days. Sometimes in 50 days...

Tina:No, Jitu...my period comes regularly...always in 32-34 days. Never comes so late. I am so much afraid...

Jitu:No, Bhauja...sometimes it becomes late.

Tina:No...I am afraid of that day...you fucked me without condom...on the lawn, in the evening...I doubt, something might have gone wrong on that evening...

Jitu:how will I help you?...what can we do now?

Tina:Jitu, do one thing...bought me a urine pregnancy test kit...I want to be sure...

Jitu:Ok...I will do. I will bought it for you tonight. Now give me smile ...yesss ...umhaaa...

She gave me a naughty smile. I kissed on her chicks. And left for medical shop.

I bought a pregnancy test kit for her. I gave it to her. She told me that she will do the test next morning and let me know.

The next morning Tina bhauja showed up. She was looking very nervous. She told me that the result is positive. I was excited and also frightened at the same time. What will happen to Tina?

After two days, Tina bhauja asked me once again in nervous, tears gathering in her eyes. in any moment it may flow down. She asked me controlling her emotions,

Tina:Jitu, give me some ideas...Think something for me...

Jitu:Ok, I have a plan...you may like it...

Tina:Please tell me...I am so excited...and scarred also...

Jitu:If my plan will succeed, what will I get in return reward!

Tina:Whatever you ask!...that also in my territory only...

Jitu:Ok then...listen to my plan...".make a phone call to Ajay bhai(Tina'S husband). Tell him that you are feeling very horny and wants to fuck! Please come urgently for 2-3 days..."

Tina:Hello...its not that easy,as you told..."make a call to fuck"... I never had sex with him with my will. This plan is not going to wok.

Jitu:Ok...then...no issue...I have plan B...also...

Tina:Really...Please tell...I am eager to hear...

Jitu:You have to ask your mother in law to do something for you!

Tina:Are crazy! How can I tell her that I am horny and need a cock so badly in my pussy? Its not working...tell something else...

Jitu:Helloooo...no need for you to do anything..plan B will do...

Tina:Plan B!..what is it, tell me first...

Jitu:See...you have to put some medicine on her food. Her stomach will be food poisoned.

Tina:Nooooo way...ohhh my god...what the hell are you talking...

Jitu:Tina bhauja...She is a strong bitch...she is not going to die in food poison!

Tina:No, I cant do it...I am afraid of it...

Jitu:Listen, Nothing will Happen...everything will be alright...

Somehow I convinced Tina bhauja to act upon plan B. She finally agreed to do the same. She got success in plan B. When her mother in law admitted in hospital, Ajay bhai came quickly to see her. Tina bhauja was very excited.

Coming from hospital, she put some viagra in his drink in night. After dinner they fucked whole night like rabbits. She made him fuck her without condoms. The next day also they fucked several times.

After two days Tina's mother in law discharged from hospital and came to home. Ajay also left for his job.

The next day Tina bhauja showed up with a grin on her face. She was seemed to be very happy. We exchanged our smiles in the morning.

I met her in the evening after dinner. With smile face she told me,

Tina:Thank you very much Jitu..

Jitu:Welcome bhauja...its ok...

Tina:One thing I noticed!... You looks to be simple, but your ideas are not...hmmm...you saved me...Now ask me...i will reward anything in my reach...

Jitu:Are you sure?

Tina:Yes, You saved me...and I promised you to return the favour...provided in limits only...

Jitu:Ok.then... I want to fuck you now! Right now in your bedroom!

Tina:Are you crazy!...no...no...my mother in law is sleeping in next room...and Anu is also there in your home...how dare you to ask this...

ohhhhhh...

Comments are very much welcome.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Morning Sex with Tenant Housewife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds