• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 05

Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 05

12

This story contains consensual sex between an 65-year-old woman and 18-year-old twin brother and sister and has scenes of creampie eating, foot sex and foot worship.

*****

Erica Allston pulled into the Meredith's driveway, a long-time dear friend, to drop off something Meredith had bought at a charity auction Erica had been involved with at her church. She'd told her friend she'd drop it by this morning.

Erica was a giving sort, in so many ways. The tall and lean 65-year-old single woman with the silvery hair was always willing to help others, in charity work, volunteering for various events and in matters decidedly more private.

The sexy granny loved helping young people most of all with whatever they needed, always eager to lend a hand - literally - to get them off, male or female, or whatever part of her five-foot-nine, 135-pound athletic old body seemed to work best.

Theirs was a small town, trusting, no one locking their doors, so Erica wasn't surprised that Meredith's was open. Her car was gone, off to work, Erica imagined, and she strode in the house to the kitchen counter, placing the ceramic bowl her friend had bought on it. Next to it was a note from Meredith.

"Erica, thanks so much for dropping off the bowl. I'm hoping the twins are up, you haven't seen them in quite some time, I love having them visit me in summer! If it's before 9 when you come by, they'll probably be asleep, but don't be afraid to wake them, they'll be happy to see you! Thanks again, Mere."

"Oh, that's right, she said the twins were staying with her, that's so sweet, and she's right, I haven't seen Betsy and Bobby in ages!" Erica said out loud, looking at her watch.

It was 10 a.m., and she figured they must be up. But why hadn't they heard her knock, she wondered. She walked to the stairs, listening for snoring or conversation. And heard slight but distinct moans instead.

"Oh my word," she whispered softly. "I wonder what..."

She knew she should probably turn around and leave. She knew that perhaps the twins, one or both, were masturbating in their rooms. She knew propriety should win out.

But she also knew she could be just what those luscious teens could use on this beautiful sunny summer day.

She crept slowly upstairs in her mid-thigh floral summery dress and pink flip flops, the moans growing louder - and seemingly coming from one room at the far end of the hall. She made her way down the hall and peeked around the corner of the open door. What she saw shocked - and delighted her.

There were Bobby, a blonde-haired handsome boy, and Betsy, equally blonde and beautiful, on their sides, locked in a writhing 69, Bobby's head latched between his twin 18-year-old sister's muscular pumping thighs lapping madly at her wet, shaven pussy, Betsy's head bobbing frantically up and down her brother's gorgeous, long, thick cock.

Erica just stood, open mouthed and wide eyed, watching, unsure what to do. They were eating each other with a frenzied abandon, Betsy's beautiful young thighs clenching harder and quivering around her brother's trapped head as her hand flew up and down his cock she slurped it into her mouth.

Erica felt her hairy pussy moisten as she watched, and groaned - a bit too loudly.

The twins broke apart, startled, swinging out of their sordid 69 and looking directly at her.

"MRS. ALLSTON!" they screamed in unison, quickly sitting up against the headboard and covering up, but not before Erica got a full view of Bobby's huge cock and his sister's glistening slit.

"Now, now, now," Erica said soothingly and meaning every word, advancing slowly toward the frightened twins. "It's quite all right! You young people, I know you have your needs...and brother and sister helping each other? Well, what's more loving than that?"

Bobby and Betsy exchanged stunned glances before looking back at the beautiful woman who was her grandmother's age, standing there beaming a stunning smile.

"Uh...really?" Bobby squeaked uncertainly.

"You're not...grossed out or anything?" Betsy asked meekly.

"Don't be silly, of course not!" Erica said, sitting on the edge of the big bed, scooting them over and patting Bobby's leg, making him jump.

"I...well, I know a thing or two about the sexual needs of young people..."

Bobby gulped.

"Uh, yeah...so I...well, so we've heard, sorta," he said nervously with a slight shy smile.

"Oh, you have, have you?" Erica smiled.

"Yeah, you know, it's a small town and..." Betsy added in a cautious tone.

"Well then..." Erica said. "Since you know..."

She snuggled a bit closer to the twins, leaning over their legs under the blanket held close together.

"So now that I've interrupted you," she said in a sexy low voice, "is there anything I can do to lend you a hand? Help you pick up where you left off?"

"Really?" Betsy groaned, eyes wide and a smile breaking out on her pretty young face.

"Really," Erica said. "By the way: Do you both...well, do you both like girls?"

The twins' eyes shot open wider. Both nodded quickly, smiling.

Erica giggled and knelt over their legs, moving them apart and pulling the blanket down to expose their naked bodies. She swung her butt down to sit between them, at the same time pulling down her dress top to her waist, unsnapping her bra and letting her beautiful, milky white boobs bounce free, the creamy flesh offset by the dark tanned skin of her shoulders, arms, belly and legs.

"Girls before boys," she laughed, turning to her left and cupping the moaning Betsy's face in her hands and kissing her.

Bobby watched, groaning, as the gorgeous granny made out with his sister, the two women moaning into each other's mouths, their tongues doing sexy battle, wetly and loudly. Bobby went to stroke his cock but Erica, without breaking her kiss with Betsy, turned her hand and touched his, moving it away.

"Not yet, young man, you let Granny Erica take care of that," Erica cooed, returning her mouth to Betsy's, slicing her long, juicy tongue into the teen's eager mouth.

As she made out with Betsy, she reached back with her right hand and very gently closed it around Bobby's stiff cock. The boy gasped, thrusting into her fingers. Erica giggled into Betsy's mouth, finally breaking the kiss and directing the young woman's lips to her neck. Betsy marveled at the creamy folds of wattle, delicately wrinkled and saggy, and dove in, sucking the flesh into her mouth, lapping madly at it.

"Oh, very nice, VERY nice, a woman's neck is sooooo sensitive, Betsy!" Erica growled, holding her head with her left hand as she slowly stroked Bobby's cock with her right.

She sat back, and now sliced her left hand into Betsy's slit as her right continued to slowly pump Bobby's cock, both teens licking at the old woman's sexy neck and cupping a tit in their hands.

"Suck them," Erica moaned, playfully wiggling her big white titties side to side to mark her command. "Suck my breasts, both of you!"

The twins groaned and obeyed, Betsy bending her head to suckle Erica's thick left nipple, Bobby doing the same to her right while the older woman worked at their crotches.

"Bobby, you're ready to blow, aren't you?" she laughed, lifting her fingers coated with his precum. "When's the last time you ejaculated young man?"

"Days...a few days ago...oh, God, please, please!" he begged, looking at those slimy fingers.

Erica laughed and wiped the sticky gel from her fingers onto her nipples, directing the young faces back to them. Both eagerly slurped and suckled the nipples again, devouring the gooey precum glistening on them.

"Well then let's get the first one out of the way quickly!" Erica laughed, slithering out of her skirt, the twins eyes wide at the sight of her copiously vegetated bush, the gray hair of it gleaming wet from her excitement. "You young boys recharge quickly, I've learned that much!"

She lay flat on the bed, smiling, holding her tits together, and nodding at Betsy.

"Honey, get them wet for your darling brother, would you?"

"Oh my God, YES!" Betsy cried out, burying her face into the warm freckled cleavage of the older woman's tits, lapping from nipple to nipple first and then slathering the tops and insides with her tongue, soaking it with her spit.

"Now Bobby, put your penis right here," Erica instructed.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Allston!" the boy said eagerly, straddling the sexy old woman's torso.

He groaned as he thrust his cock into her tits

that she pressed together with her hands, offering him the meaty, slick cleavage to fuck. He pumped into it hard and fast, his balls slapping at her flesh, the tip of his huge cock popping free of the wrinkled tit tops to pump against her wrinkled neck, wetting it with his oozing precum.

Betsy watched and then dove into that neck, licking the gel from it and suckling the sexy folds of flesh and then slurping at the tip of her brother's urgent cock as it poked in and out of her cleavage, running her tongue back into the clenched titties to keep it properly lubricated.

"Shoot for me young man, go on, I know you're so ready to pop!" Erica laughed.

"Oh...God...YESSS!!" he screamed, his hands clutching the headboard and his entire body trembling as he knifed his cock into her tits hard and fast.

The first shot jetted out and splashed onto Erica's throat, soaking every wrinkled inch of it, the second aiming higher and laying down a thick, steaming stripe from forehead over her nose and chins. Erica giggled with delight as he came, thickening her tits around his shooting cock, cupping the warm flesh around it and feeling the remaining squirts of hot boy cum coat them in a thick blanket that bubbled out the tops and ran onto her fingers.

"Oh my WORD, so much, so much!" she shrieked in delight as the boy's orgasm abated and he slunk back on his haunches, smiling down at the cum-soaked granny.

"Help me clean her up, Bobby," Betsy groaned, laying next to Erica and licking her cummy fingers. "The way you do me!"

"Of course," he sighed, leaning forward now to slurp up his own cum from Erica's astonished face, licking her forehead, cheeks, chin and lips clean and kissing her with it.

Erica writhed under the kiss, sharing his cum, their sperm-coated tongues wrestling in each other's mouths before breaking the kiss, the boy, along with his horny sister, lapping lustily at the cum-soaked titties, slurping up the spew and moaning gratefully.

"I taught him well, Mrs. Allston," Betsy giggled, her face smeared with spunk as she lifted it to Erica's for a sloppy wet kiss.

"You certainly did, girl, that's very commendable!" Erica laughed.

She kissed them both as they lay on either side of her and then returned their kissing lips and tongue to her slimy tits.

"Now," Erica finally said, sitting up against the headboard and pulling Betsy up next to her. "Your turn..."

She held up her sticky left tit for Betsy to eagerly suckle, her left arm around the doting girl's head, and ran her right hand between the young blonde's muscular thighs, fingering her slit for a moment, making Betsy moan at her tit. She smiled and ran two then three fingers into the girl's horny hole, using her thumb to madly diddle the engorged, oily clit.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!!" Betsy screamed as Erica's helping hand expertly worked the young cunt.

"Language, girl, language!" Erica laughed, forcing more of her thick tit into the girl's sucking mouth to silence her. "Bobby, be a dear and lick my feet, would you? I so love that..."

"Oh gladly, Mrs. Allston!"

The boy knelt by Erica's bony old feet, slipping off the flip flops, inhaling the slightly pungent, vinegary aroma of them, tossing them aside and diving into her soles, holding her calloused heels in his trembling hands and running his tongue wetly up and down the wrinkled bottoms. Erica moaned as he now dug his tongue up and onto her long, painted toes, sucking each into his mouth and lapping the sweaty grit from between them.

"Oh, very nice, Bobby, so verrrry nice," she groaned as she watched him work, continuing to finger his sister's pussy as Betsy slavishly suckled her tittie.

Betsy came with a whimper and a shriek, clamping her young, tight thighs around the hand between them, soaking it, and finally relaxing, her body slack, her mouth still attached to Erica's nipple, gently sucking. Erica lifted her soaked right hand and wiped the thick cream of Betsy's orgasm on the girl's lips and her own tit to be sucked clean.

Both women looked down at Bobby, who was moaning as he continued to suck Erica's long toes, his cock bobbing stiffly and wetly between his young thighs.

"You seem to really enjoy my feet, young man!" Erica laughed.

"Oh, God yes," he groaned, now suckling the calloused heels, his tongue washing over them.

"Well, you may like this then," Erica said, laying the boy on his back and spreading his legs. "A lot of you young boys seem to!"

He watched wide-eyed and waiting as Erica sat between his spread legs, leaning back against Betsy who held her up, and clamped her sexy old feet around his cock. He gasped as she stroked him up and down, smiling at him, her wrinkled old soles hot and velvety around his cock, still wet from his spit.

"Has anyone done this to you before, young man?" she asked playfully, jerking her feet faster on his wet cock, her heels slapping his bloated balls.

"Bets...Betsy has...but not like this..." he groaned.

"Oh, thanks bro'," Betsy giggled. "I'll get you for that!"

Erica continued to pump her feet on the boy's cock, Betsy behind her, the young girl's hands at her tits tweaking her thick nipples as she bent her face into the meaty flesh of Erica's neck, suckling and tonguing the sexy folds. Bobby lay back and watched her do it, and then Erica's feet quickly stroking him, quickly bringing him over the edge.

"OH SHIT MRS. ALLSTON!" he bellowed. "CUMMING!!"

"Of course you are," Erica hissed.

He came long and hard, not with the incredible volume of his first orgasm but nearly equal to it. Long, thick ropes of cum jetted from the head of his cock as Erica's feet stroked the shaft, splashing onto her knees, down her shins, coating her freckled, flexing calves and finally bubbling out the rest on her feet, the insteps and soles coated with white. Betsy moaned as she watched, continuing to twist Erica's nipples as she lavished the old sexy neck with her sucking lips and probing tongue.

"Now then, that was nice, nice," Erica laughed, pulling her feet back and laying her legs flat on the bed. "Be dears, would you, and clean that up?"

The twins laughed and each took a leg, slowly and gently lapping a foot clean, swabbing the flesh with their tongues, slurping up Bobby's cum, and continuing up Erica's long, strong legs, lapping cum from her shins and calves and knees until everything gleamed wetly from the sperm residue and their saliva. They worked up her thighs, belly and tits and eagerly kissed the smiling granny's puckered mouth, sharing the loads in theirs with her, each twisting their hands to cup her thick tits and then attaching their cummy mouths to them for suckling.

"Mmmm, you're such a good team, you twins!" Erica giggled, running her fingers through the hair of the twins as they feasted on her breasts.

"Now it's your turn, Mrs. Allston," Betsy growled.

"Oh, that's not necessary," Erica smiled. "Your pleasure gives me pleasure...but if you insist..."

She positioned the twins on either side of her again, Betsy to her left, Bobby to her right. Each took a nipple into their mouths, using one hand to cup the meaty boob they suckled, running their free hands up the squirming older woman's thighs and into her hairy pussy.

"OH MY WORD!" Erica shrieked, as Betsy madly fingered her clit through the glistening fur, and Bobby knifed his beneath, reaming the velvety hole with his first two fingers, slowly working the bottom two into Erica's tight asshole. "My GOD, you're both so good at this!"

The twins giggled, suckling her nipples, fingering her cunt and ass and quickly working the writhing woman to a gushing orgasm, Erica's thighs clamped shut around their hands, quivering as she squeezed out a massive, wet orgasm, soaking the twins hands to the wrists with her goo. As she relaxed, she watched them lift those soaking fingers to her mouth, which she eagerly sucked inside, the twins pulling their lips from her titties to join her in a noisy, slurping three-way kiss.

"Is there anything else we can do for you since you've been so good to us?" Betsy giggled.

"Now that you mention it," Erica smiled.

She maneuvered the twins into position, Bobby atop his sister, reaching for his cock and stroking its thick shaft, fisting the head to the entrance of Betsy's aching cunt.

"Are you sure you don't want him to do this to you, Mrs. Allston?" Betsy moaned as Bobby slowly worked every inch of his big cock into his sister's pussy. "He's got SUCH a delicious cock!"

"I'm sure," Erica laughed. "Another time, perhaps. For now, as I said, your pleasure gives ME pleasure!"

She watched them fuck for a few moments, the twins kissing romantically as Bobby thundered away at his sister's cunt, her legs locked around his slender middle, holding him to her, urging him on. She watched Bobby's white muscular young ass flex as he fucked her and giggling, got behind him to part those smooth cheeks, driving her face inside.

"HOLY SHIT!" Bobby screamed. "GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

"I know boy, I know," Erica hissed, burying her face into his ass cleavage and spearing his hairless asshole with her long tongue, fucking him wetly with it.

She worked her hands around his nuts now as he fucked his sister, cupping and squeezing and massaging the huge smooth orbs, coaxing his load from them in a milking motion. Bobby stiffened and held himself deep inside his sister's twitching womb as she came, wriggling beneath him. Erica pulled her face slightly from Bobby's asshole, and ran a finger into it, slowly going deeper and deeper until she could probe no further. Bobby groaned, his asshole tightening around the plunging finger and he felt his balls erupt.

"This should drain you dry," Erica growled, nipping Bobby's ass flesh with her teeth, twisting her finger deep in his virginal asshole. "It always does..."

Bobby wasn't even moving when he came, holding still inside his sister, his cock fully buried in her milking cunt, but he came harder than he'd ever cum in his young life. He let out a low, growling scream as Betsy came, scissoring his sides tighter in her muscular young thighs, holding him deep inside her, feeling the white-hot jets of his cum fill her womb. Erica felt it as well, his asshole clamping around her finger, his balls pulsating in her other hand as she milked him dry.

He finally stopped cumming, laying flat and panting atop his sister, kissing her face, her neck, shoulders and tits. Erica slowly withdrew her finger and sat up by their heads, playfully sucking it clean.

Betsy pushed her brother off with a laugh, flipping him to his back and pinning him to the bed, holding his hands down and sliding her dripping quim up his tight belly and over his chest, planting her soaked snatch right on his face, trapping it between her squatting thighs.

"Told ya I'd get ya back, bro," she giggled, undulating her hips and forcing out a long, sticky flow of his cum into his moaning mouth. "Not that you mind, you little cum whore! Suck it, baby, suck it alllll out of my pussy, eat your cum!"

Erica watched, transfixed, fingering her own cunt as she knelt up to face Betsy, the two women separated by 47 years kissing madly as Bobby slurped his sister's cummy cunt clean, gobbling down his spunk with a greedy urgency. Both women now fingered each other's clits, triggering quick orgasms as they held each other, tits mashed against each other's tits, kissing wetly and soaking each other's plunging fingers.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds