• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Absolute Devotion Ch. 05

Absolute Devotion Ch. 05

12

A month after the dinner party at Erica and Mike's house, I was living with Erica in a nice two bedroom apartment in one of the classier sections of town. I felt like I was living in a dream, seeing her every day, worshipping her and her body with absolute devotion, and having her introduce me to people as her boyfriend.

I did everything I could for her. I did all the shopping. I kept the apartment clean, doing all the chores necessary to make our home a warm and welcoming place. I took cooking classes so that I could take care of cooking all the meals. I washed her car once a week and cleaned the interior so that it always looked like it just came off the showroom floor.

I knew that she had lovers, and I had reconciled that fact with the knowledge that my love and devotion was more meaningful and powerful than the casual nature of the sex she had with other men. She would tell me about her other men, usually when I was kissing her feet and masturbating, and it would increase my excitement and the intensity of my orgasms. Sometimes I would cry when she told me about a particularly fulfilling tryst she'd had with a man.

At one point, after I'd cum while licking the bottom of her foot, I'd burst into a crying fit of spectacular passion. I couldn't control the avalanche of emotion that overwhelmed me after she told me about how she'd been seeing this one man regularly and that he was the best lover she'd ever had.

I had cried many times before during my relationship with Erica, but this was different. Usually when I cried during our sessions where I masturbated while worshipping her feet it was erotic and increased the intensity of the experience. This time I was overwhelmed with a feeling of shame for not being able to meet all of Erica's needs as well as fearing that she would leave me for this man who was such a great lover.

Erica took my hands in hers and pulled me up off the floor. She had me sit down on the bed beside her and brushed my hair away from my face. She smiled sadly at me and then put her arms around me. It caught me by surprise. She had never done that before, and when she let me go again I looked at her through my tears and tried to smile.

"Sweetie, what's wrong? Are you upset about me seeing Dirk twice a week?"

"Twice a week?"

"Well, for the past couple weeks anyway, yes. He actually wants to make it a more regular thing."

"Does he know about... me?"

"He knows I live with my boyfriend," Erica said. "I told him I have no intention of leaving you, which he's fine about because he's married."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so upset, I know you have needs I can't fulfill."

"Let me make you an offer," Erica said, running her hand up and down my arm in a warm and loving manner. "Say we make love, in the traditional sense, and we try to have the kind of relationship that an ordinary couple have. What do you think would happen?"

"I don't know..."

"I think that I do. I've had a lot of relationships with men, regular boyfriend and girlfriend relationships, and they all ended. There were different reasons every time, but it really came down to either him or I taking each other for granted. I never felt truly loved. I never felt adored. I never felt like my boyfriend would do anything for me and be devoted to me the way you are. It became about sex, about routine, about looking good in public and making people think we were a great couple."

"I'd never be like that..."

"I think you would. I think if you had me that way that you'd stop worshipping me. I think you'd see me as an equal rather than the princess that you adore and dream about. I know you dream and fantasize about me letting you make love to me, and the first time would be incredible, but after that you wouldn't fantasize about me anymore. You would start to lose interest and you would stop being who you are."

"I'll always worship you, Erica. Always."

Erica stood up and pulled her shorts and panties off. She tossed them on a chair and sat down on the edge of the bed. She spread her legs just enough that I could see her beautiful, smooth, hairless pussy. It was wet, glistening, and so alive.

"Do you think this is the answer to everything? Do you think having this would make you content?"

My lip quivered uncontrollably and I just stared, unable to speak.

Erica reached down with her hand and used her thumb and index finger to part the lips of her vagina. As it opened, revealing the soft, pink inside of those lips I closed my eyes and looked away. I was shaking as I tried to speak, but no words would come.

"Do you really want to fuck me, Keith? Do you? Would you give up everything we have together for one night of fucking me?"

"No," I said quietly.

"Get on your knees in front of me, you pathetic loser," Erica ordered as she got up and put her panties and shorts back on.

I got off the bed quickly and immediately dropped to my knees in front of Erica, my eyes looking down at the floor and feeling very ashamed.

Erica stood over me, her bare feet in front of my downward cast eyes. I stopped crying, but still had tears in my eyes.

"Tell me you want me to get laid tonight," she said.

It took me a moment to find the strength to speak, and more than a moment to bring myself to say the words. "I want you to get laid tonight, Miss Erica."

"Kiss my foot," she told me.

I leaned down and kissed the top of her left foot and was about to kiss it again when she told me "that's enough."

"Yes, Miss Erica."

"You've really let me down tonight," she told me with a sigh. "A little bit of jealousy is good, I expect it and I actually like it, but the kind of jealousy you showed tonight is completely unacceptable. I'm going to have to punish you so you learn not to put me through something like this again."

"Yes, Miss Erica."

"For the next week you will not be allowed to see, touch or kiss my feet. I will keep my legs covered so you won't be able to see them. Until I say otherwise you will avert your eyes when you I am in the same room unless I say otherwise."

"Yes, Miss Erica."

"What was the name of that friend of yours who came over for dinner last weekend?"

"Jimmy?"

"Yes, Jimmy, that's him. He was kind of cute and he was flirting with me a little bit."

"Well, you are the most beautiful woman in the world, Miss Erica."

"Give me his phone number."

"Why, Miss Erica?"

"Don't ask me questions, just do as you're told. Give me Jimmy's phone number."

Jimmy was a co-worker who I'd become very good friends with over the years. He was the closest friend I had and I had invited him over for dinner primarily so I could show off my girlfriend to him. I wanted him to see me as more than the shy and awkward wimp that I was. I wanted to impress him and he had been very impressed, but when he saw how Erica ordered me around and how submissive I was to her, he started giving me a hard time about it.

He didn't know the half of it. At dinner Erica simply told me to get another round of drinks, to clear the table, to clean up the kitchen, and things like that. Still, it was obvious, as he said, "who wore the pants" in our relationship.

"Damn though," he said, "if I had a girlfriend as hot as Erica I'd probably do everything she said, too."

When I gave Erica his phone number, she told me to stay on my knees in front of her while she called him. I did as she said, holding back the fear and horror I felt about her calling my best friend and what she wanted from him.

"Hi, is this Jimmy?" She asked when he answered. "This is Erica, Keith's girlfriend. How are you? Good, I'm glad to hear it. I was wondering, would you like to meet me for a drink?"

I looked down at the floor. I was trembling badly, holding back an urge to yell out, "No, please don't."

"No, Keith isn't coming," she told Jimmy. "He says he never goes out on a work night. I just really need to get out and have some fun and I was hoping you'd be interested. Sure, I know where that is. I can be there in a half hour. Is that good for you? Great, I'll see you there."

After she hung up the phone, I looked up very slowly until she snapped at me. "I told you to avert your eyes. Don't look at me, you pathetic wimp."

"I'm sorry, Miss Erica," I said, no longer able to hold back my tears as I looked back down at the floor.

She told me to stay there, kneeling on the floor, while she took a shower and changed her clothes.

When she came back, I tried to avert my eyes but could not avoid seeing how she was dressed. She had on her shortest miniskirt, my favorite pair of high heels, a very low cut blouse that revealed a great deal of cleavage, and her hair and makeup looked amazing.

I wanted to tell her how beautiful she looked, but I didn't dare, since I was supposed to be averting my eyes.

"You may look at me, my sick little monkey," she said.

"You look so beautiful, Miss Erica," I told her.

"Do you think your friend Jimmy will be pleased?"

"I can't imagine how any man wouldn't be, Miss Erica."

"Thank you. Now, stop looking at me."

She left without another word. I got up and went into my bedroom to find my cell phone. I was about to call Jimmy and tell him not to meet Erica, but I couldn't. She would be angry with me and I was already in the doghouse. I held the cell phone in my hand until my hand was shaking so badly I couldn't hold onto it anymore.

My Aunt Evelyn had recently died after a long battle with cancer. In her will she had left most of her sizable fortune and estate to other people, but for some reason she had left her wardrobe to me. Two trunks had been delivered with her clothes and assorted items and I had left them in the back closet unopened. I meant to donate them to Goodwill or some such charitable organization, but hadn't gotten around to it. I didn't imagine ever needing them, but suddenly I had an idea.

My aunt was in her 80s when she died and dressed in typical old lady clothes. She had a number of wigs, which she wore because of the hair loss she suffered during chemotherapy. I decided to dress myself up in her clothes, wig, and makeup and disguise myself as an old lady so that I could follow Erica and Jimmy and see what they were really up to.

The disguise was amazing and worked perfectly. I wasn't sure where Erica had gone to meet Jimmy, but I had a few ideas. He had named the place, and she had agreed, so it had to be a place he knew and had been to as well as being a place she would go to. That eliminated the hole in the wall bars that Jimmy and I had sometimes gone to. He wouldn't invite a woman to one of those places and I didn't think she'd go.

The one place that I knew Jimmy went to when he was meeting a woman was Highlights on The Marsh, a somewhat classy restaurant and bar that sometimes had live music, but was not a club in the sense that there wasn't loud music and wall to wall people. Jimmy never met women there. It was too difficult to make conversation and get to know someone.

In my clever disguise, I walked into Highlights and scanned the bar. I had been right. Jimmy and Erica were sitting at the bar, talking and having drinks. They seemed to be having a good time.

"Can I help you with something, ma'am?" asked the hostess.

I cleared my throat and tried to talk in a reasonable facsimile of an old lady's voice. "I don't know, honey, I was supposed to meet a gentleman here but I don't see him. He said he'd be at the bar and I'm running a wee bit late. Did you see a handsome gentleman with white hair and glasses earlier tonight?"

"I don't believe so, ma'am. I take it he would be alone?"

"Well, I would hope so, we met in the personals and I would think it very rude to bring another lady to a date."

"Yes, ma'am, I think it would be," the hostess laughed. "I don't believe he's been in tonight, maybe he's running late as well?"

"Can I just wait at the bar for him? Would that be okay?"

"Of course, go right ahead."

I took a seat at the other end of the bar from where Jimmy and Erica were sitting. My Aunt Evelyn had also left her hearing aids to me with the rest of her wardrobe. I had made some minor modifications to them with my ninth grade level electronics hobbyist kit so that I could use them to hear conversations that would normally be out of the range of my hearing. I put the hearing aids in my ears just before the bartender came over and asked for my order.

"I'm meeting a gentleman here tonight," I told him in my old lady voice. "Do you have any cocktails that would appeal to the palate of an older woman?"

He gave a slight laugh and asked, "What kind of cocktail do you like, ma'am?"

"I had a Tom Collins once. Do you have any of those?"

"I think I can work something out," he said.

My modified hearing aids were picking up Jimmy and Erica's conversation with some clarity, but every now and again there would be feedback that would send an ungodly buzzing sound directly into my ear canal and I would suffer a jolt that made me sit bolt upright and gasp.

"Is your friend running late?" the bartender asked.

"He said he would be here at nine o'clock, but I'm about fifteen minutes late as you can see, so I hope I haven't missed him. Have you seen a white-haired gentleman here at the bar tonight."

"I haven't seen anyone like that tonight, he's probably running late. If it makes you feel better, that young man over there was waiting for almost a half hour before his date arrived," he said while pointing towards Jimmy and Erica.

"Well, it is courteous for the man to arrive first so as not to leave a lady waiting."

"See, now he definitely was a little anxious," the bartender told me. "He arrived early and was very excited about meeting this woman. He kept looking at the door and trying to fix his hair and straighten his shirt. Then he ordered some chicken wings with hot sauce and he gets the hiccups. I told him to drink a glass of water and that took care of that, but then he asked me six or seven times if he had any sauce on his face from the chicken wings. I kept telling him he was fine, that he was just nervous meeting his date, but that didn't stop him from going in the men's room to check himself in the mirror three times."

"He sounds like a bit of a nervous Nellie."

"It isn't that uncommon, really. It was obvious they had met before, but this place is pretty much the place where people meet on blind dates. I've seen some weird stuff in my years here."

"Oh my," I said as I sipped my Tom Collins. "Things certainly have changed since I was young and pretty. I remember chivalry and courtship like it was just yesterday. Young people today just seem to be about sex, sex, and more sex."

The bartender laughed. "I'm sure your friend will be along any minute now. If not, people watching is a very entertaining way to spend some time."

He went to attend to other customers and I looked over at where Jimmy and Erica were sitting. They were talking, laughing, and having a good time. I tried to turn my head so that the modified hearing aid in my right ear was in a direct line between them and me.

"You are a very funny guy," Erica was telling Jimmy. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time."

"Can I tell you something at the risk of offending you or stepping over the line here?" Jimmy asked her.

"Who said there were any lines here?" she said with a grin I could see across the bar.

"Okay, well, here goes. You are one incredibly sexy woman, and when I saw you walk in here with that miniskirt on, I almost had a heart attack."

Erica smiled and traced the line of his face with her fingernail. "You just made my night saying that," she told him and leaned in towards him like someone going in for a kiss. "You know, Keith doesn't need to know about anything that happens tonight, unless, of course, you plan to tell him."

"I can keep a secret," smiled Jimmy.

"Good," she said, taking her finger away from his face and leaning back and away from him. "I know you probably don't want to be disloyal to your friend, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Don't you agree?"

"I wouldn't want to tell him anything I knew was going to hurt him."

"And if something happened between us that was personal and intimate, would there be any harm if he never found out about it?"

"I'd certainly never say anything."

Erica leaned forward, putting her arms on the bar and calling to the bartender for another round. "This is what I think, Jimmy. I think we are two people who are very attracted to each other, and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. We have all this sexual energy between us because you want to fuck me and I want to fuck you. Now, we could just go home frustrated and regret that we never fucked because we both care about Keith, or we could have a really hot night and never tell him about it and everyone is happy."

"Wow," Jimmy said as the bartender arrived with the drinks. "I honestly never really thought of it that way, but yeah, that is a really good point."

"You know we sleep in separate bedrooms," Erica said after the bartender walked away.

"Yeah, why is that? I was curious when you guys gave me the tour but I didn't want to pry."

"It isn't important, that is between Keith and me. The reason I bring this up is because I have this really nasty idea."

"Oh? I'm very curious now."

"Well, see, Keith always goes to bed early on work nights. He's in bed by nine and asleep before ten and sleeps so hard he didn't even wake up when the smoke alarm went off last week when I was trying to make gingerbread houses in the oven."

"Okay... I think I know where you're going with this, but go on..."

"I was thinking we could have another round or two and go back to my place. It would be so deliciously naughty and the idea is getting me wet just thinking about it."

"Damn, well, that is... I don't know... I was just about to ask if you wanted to come back to my place, but..."

"I really want you to fuck me all night long," Erica told him. "The thing is, unless you want to come back to my place, the offer is off the table."

"Yeah, I mean, that is really fucking hot, but come on. Fucking my best friend's girl while he's asleep in the next room? Something is going to end up going wrong, he'll wake up, or something will happen, or I don't know, something will get all fucked up. Besides, that's really, really cruel to do to him."

"Why did you want me to come back to your place? To play checkers? You were going to fuck me anyway. The only difference is it will be in my bed and not yours. It isn't his bed or our bed, it is my bed. He won't wake up, and even if he does and something goes wrong, my bedroom window goes right out into the woods behind the apartment and you can run away."

"Shit, this is like when I was in high school fucking a chick while her parents were asleep in the next room," Jimmy said before taking a long drink from his beer. "You're right, the idea is a huge turn on, and it is crazy and fucking dangerous, but if this is what you want to do, I'm in."

I sat in stunned silence through the conversation. I wasn't at all surprised by Erica's side of the conversation, but I didn't know what to make of my best friend's willingness to follow her lead. I figured I wouldn't turn down Erica for anything she wanted, so why should my friend be any different.

When I snapped out of my state of shock I realized I had a problem. I'd expected Erica to go home with Jimmy, but never anticipated the possibility that they would come back to the apartment.

Erica expected me to be asleep, as she was right about me going to bed early on work nights, although I was actually a relatively light sleeper. I needed to get home ahead of them because my bedroom door was open, I wasn't in my bedroom, and there were two trunks of my Aunt Evelyn's clothes and accessories open and strewn around my bedroom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Absolute Devotion Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 203 milliseconds