• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Busty Indian Wife

My Busty Indian Wife

This is my first story here in literotica, so feel free to comment, support and also enjoy my story. I was not a big fan of reading erotic stories before few months but when I came across literotica, I loved it so much that I decided to submit the stories of me and my wife.

*****

My name is Rahul. Am an average looking, muscular Indian man with a very good job, own house, a car and as everyone wishes a settled life abroad. But above all my most important treasure is my wife Anandhi. I like to call her Anu. She is 26 years old, very fair for indian standards, with long thick hair flowing like a waterfall reaching just above her tight, round, bouncy, heart shaped ass. She is pretty tall with a childish face that everyone would easily fall in love with. But her most striking feature is her godly structure, made of white chocolate she has her measurements of 34DD-24-36 and her big, juicy boobs are like ripe mangoes with two pink rose petal areolas and perfectly sized nipples. She was a dream come true for me.

It all began with our marriage 3 years back. Our marriage was a regular Indian marriage, where the parents decide the marriage couple based on a whole bunch of rituals they could think of and the marriage couple gets to see one another only a few times before the marriage. My parents had arranged one such marriage for me.

I went to Anu's house for the first time with my parents and to be true, I was not really interested in the marriage until I saw her. She was wearing a red saree (a traditional Indian dress with a blouse and a long skirt covered or wrapped by a long piece of cloth in a perfect sexy yet conservative manner revealing the right amount of skin at the right places) with her long hair perfectly combed, carrying a plate with glasses of coffee walking slowly towards me. She was like a rain cloud flowing towards me to drop a thunder anytime. Her skin was glowing like the sun and I decided that very instant that I am gonna marry her no matter what happens. She gave a glass of coffee to me and turned to her side to greet my parents and that was when I had my first glimpse on her sideboob and god I could not explain that feel by words. I wanted to throw my glass away, run to her and grab those boobs so hard but somehow managed to controlled myself. Everything went perfectly as my parents planned and we got married soon.

I got a good job abroad with a very nice salary just before my marriage and so we had to start on our flight that very night of our marriage to my job. We went to the airport with our parents that night and I was very excited about my life with Anu in the new place far from my home and relatives.

She was a wearing a pink top and a black skirt that night. We boarded the flight and that was when we actually talked to each other for the first time after our marriage. I had already made a judgement about her as a shy, conservative regular Indian wife but was praying for a fabulous sex life everytime I dreamt of her body.

She was very silent as I expected. I had to involve her in some conversations initially but soon we got to know each other very good and became really close. Then I started to worry about how we had to spend our first night in the flight. If we were in my house, the whole house would be decorated and my bedroom would be decorated with colourful flowers and the best combination of fragrances. All kinds of fruits and sweets would have been there. Anu would have been walking towards me wearing some sexy saree hugging her curvaceous body, carrying a glass of milk. But now we are sitting in some flight with complete strangers around us.

I think she understood what I was worried about and suddenly she gave me a gentle peck on my left cheek. I turned towards her and her cute eyes were shining like little stars in the dim light. Then I looked around, most people were asleep and no one awake was looking us. The guy sitting next to her was a young, muscular guy who would have been around 25 years old but he was already asleep. She then kissed me again and though I was worried about others watching us, I soon got mesmerised by the soft touch of her pink, juicy lips gently wetting my cheek.

I got excited and kissed her cheeks passionately. She made a slight gasp and I kissed her even more. I then gently turned towards her side and hugged her, her juicy boobs were pressing against my chest. I then kissed her juicy lips, slowly chewing them between my lips. She did not worry about people watching us kissing each other. She then took my hands from her back and slowly took them to her boobs and gently pressed my hands over them. That is when I realised she was wearing nothing inside her top and her mango boobs were soft like butter, they were too big for my hands to hold on. I started squeezing her boobs, massaging them gently over her top and she got aroused, her nipples began to poke through her top and I was worried about that as someone could see her nipples but she took me to the ultimate surprise when she said that she dont mind others looking at her boobs or anything and she laughed saying 'after all we are not in India anymore'. I was terribly surprised hearing her say that but excited at the same time. We then talked about many things, laughed and kissed each other passionately before going to sleep that night.

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night when I saw the guy next to her staring at her boobs. He did not notice me watching him as my seat was pretty dark in the corner. I got angry and when I decided to confront him, I noticed his hand touching her right boob. On closer looks he was gently squeezing her boob. I wanted to kill him but I was worried about waking Anu up as she might get embarrassed and I did not want her to feel insecure and cry on our wedding night. I was worried about it ruining our life abroad. I couldnt do anything at that situation but as I watched him gently caressing Anu's juicy boob I got aroused and I started to like the thought of a stranger pressing my wife's boobs. He slowly gained courage and moved his hand to her cleavage and I didnt know how, but her top two buttons were unbuttoned. Her cleavage was very deep and any man would fall in that chasm and would never be able to get out of it. I wanted to rip her top off and squeeze my face between her soft, milky boobs and eat them so bad just like a hungry dog. He ran his fingers slowly between her boobs and tried to touch inside her top when she made a slight movement and turned to my side.

He took his hand away quickly .I too got shocked and closed my eyes immediately afraid as she might have woken up. But she was still asleep. Few minutes passed by and I was waiting for him to make his next move. But he was afraid to make another risk and nothing happened again. They both slept the night peacefully but I couldnt even get closer to getting drowsy after everything that had happened.

We reached the airport next afternoon. I expected to enjoy seeing many hot girls around the place as I had always dreamt of foreign babes. All those babes in hollywood movies, tall, slim but still curvy at the right places; my biggest dream in life then was to bang two hot foreign babes at the same time in some public place. But the thing is, even more than that, I was very relieved as I believed that the guys over there wont be really excited to see my wife like Indians do. But I was disappointed when I saw many eyes openly staring at her bouncy boobs and ass. I even noticed a guy taking pictures of her but she did not seem to notice or worry about these. We got out of the airport and reached the new house by taxi.

She had planned to spend the whole day arranging the house. But I had to leave to visit my new office. The office was a very big place unlike many offices in India and my new manager was a man in his mid-40s named Graham. He was very friendly and showed me around the office. We soon became good friends and he also invited me to a party at his place that night so I had to leave her alone for the night .I hated going to the party so much, as after all that happened in the flight last night I wanted to get home as soon as I can and fuck her as hard as I can. But I couldn't refuse Graham's invitation.

Graham took me to the party in his own car that night. I called Anu to inform about the party, she was very upset about that but promised me that she will be fine and asked me to enjoy the party. Graham's house was like a palace and the party was just mindblowing. There were so many babes walking around the house and some who were sitting near the swimming pool were just wearing skimpy bikinis. But all I could think of was Anu and I called her again and again many times until she went to bed.

I returned home the next day in the new car my company had arranged for me, excited to spend some alone time with my busty goddess for the first time. The house was really big with a big lawn backyard and I had to walk some distance to reach the back door from the garage. I parked my car in the garage and was walking towards the back door thinking of her juicy boobs, when I saw an old man maybe in his mid-60s standing near my house's window. I realised that he was seeing through the window and he was almost trembling as if he had seen a ghost. I had no idea of which room's window that was as I didnt know the house that much yet. I didnt know what to do and just went to the back door and rang the bell.

It took few minutes for Anu to open the door. She was wrapped up in a white bath towel with her wet hair and body dripping water all over the floor. The towel was really big but still was not anywhere near adequate to hide her huge, milky white tits which where peeking above the towel's rim like two cute bunnies trying to get out of a cage, showing the biggest cleavage I had ever seen in my life. I couldnt control myself after looking her, I urged in and hugged and kissed her. Her knot got loosened and the towel dropped down like a feather to reveal her golden body gently shaking, sending small waves of ecstasy all over juicy tits. Her smell made me feel like I was in the middle of a huge rose garden full of flowers. There, my busty goddess was standing fully naked wiht her slim frame proudly carrying the two shining golden globes .Her pussy was closely shaved, not even a hint of hair was to be seen. Her pussy lips were pink and dripping with water just like her body. I wanted to get down there immediately and stick my tongue between those tight, rosy lips.

I kissed her very hard and ran my body all over her body. Her skin was like a newborn baby's soft skin and my hands just glided over her smooth skin like a glider flowing in the blue sky. I felt her shaking in excitement and she too kissed me many times passionately. She then kneeled before me and started unzipping my pants. I did not expect her to move so fast, but was really excited about her doing it as from what I had heard, many Indian women are not fond of giving blowjobs. The sight of her soft, juicy boobs moving and swaying side to side with her every move trying to unzip my pant made me forget the old man completely. She finally took my dick out and by her looks I could easily say that she was shocked to see my monster (I had a really large, thick dick for Indian standards). She then started to suck my dick gently. With her sweet lips running over my dick, her cute eyes looking up at my face and her milky boobs gently jiggling, she was like a futuristic robot made especially to give the best blowjobs ever. I had the best blowjob of my life playing with her melons and I finally came in her mouth. She drank all of the cum slowly tasting it and a few drops were dripping from her mouth on her tits gently making their way down the hills. She then slowly licked the cum off her tits with her tongue. We both were exhausted and dropped to the floor side by side when I suddenly remembered the old man.

I zipped my pant and in a hurry traced my way around the house to the room with that window to realise that it was the master bedroom, which had a bathroom where Anu was bathing. l noticed the window and the old man was not there. I was annoyed about the fact that an old man might have seen my wife nude even before me and extremely disappointed I sat in the corner of my bed when my wife lovingly ran to me with her wet tits bouncing in the air, hugged and kissed me all over again.

She then realised that I was upset and asked about my annoyed look. I thought about it for few minutes without saying anything but she kept on asking me about it. I then asked her if she was nude in the bedroom before I came home or if she went inside the bathroom and then only removed her dress.I got really angry on the old man when she said that she had been nude the whole morning. She said that she was cooking her favourite meal and after her breakfast, was dancing to her favourtie song in the bedroom before she went inside the bathroom. It was just then when I rang the doorbell and she hurried out to grab a towel from the wardrobe and came to the door.

She then said how she always wanted to stay nude in the house and how she couldnt do it back in India. She then laughed saying ' I am a free bird here from today onwards'. I couldnt think straight and after loads of thinking told her about the old man who was watching her through the window. I was not ready to see her face and was preparing myself to console her if she starts to cry.

That was when I had the biggest surprise of my life and the beginning of this story, when she laughed about it and said that 'I bet he had the best boner of his life seeing these cuties' holding her tits in her hands. I was totally confused but then she told me how she always wanted to be an exhibitionist. Looking at her cute face and her boobs dangling around when she kept on talking about many things about her exhibitionist thoughts and whatsoever I couldnt ever hear straight, I got tempted and aroused about her idea of showing herself to other men and how the men would feel jealous on me for not owning the best toy in the world.

I got a boner immediately and I just grabbed her, threw her on our bed, jumped over her, pressing her juicy boobs and told her 'then we would not be a normal couple anymore and we are going to show these to the whole world' . We both laughed over it and had the best sex of my life.

*****

This is how the exhibitionist adventures of my busty wife began. Support my story and put on your comments and I will take them to my mind before I write my stories in this series about the neverending adventures of ANU.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Busty Indian Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds