• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tall Penny Discovers Black Men

Tall Penny Discovers Black Men

The name is Penny O'Hara, and I'm a construction manager with Renard Engineering, a general contractor that does a lot of business in downtown Ottawa, Ontario. You don't see a lot of women working in construction, and you see even fewer in construction management. I was born in the town of Perth, Ontario, to a provincial police officer, Winston O'Hara, and a schoolteacher, Gwendolyn Stuart. My father raised me to be fearless, encouraging me in my tomboy streak and my pursuit of non-traditionally feminine interests. I am every bit my father's daughter, folks.

I grew up to be six feet three inches tall, athletic and fit, with alabaster skin, brown eyes and long black hair. My friends call me Tall Penny, or Penny The Amazon. Yes, it's because I am a tall female. Get used to it. I attended the University of Ottawa, graduating with a bachelor's degree in commerce in the summer of 2006. I was twenty two years old at the time. I couldn't find work in my field, and ended up walking onto a construction site owned by Renard Engineering. That's when destiny called, folks.

The owner, Michael Renard, happened to be on site that day, and he was impressed by a ballsy chick like me. I quickly proved myself, for I had trade school training thanks to my father, who became a trade school instructor after retiring from the Ontario provincial police force. I became a construction worker, and I proved myself to the men by my skill and expertise, and also the fact that I wouldn't hesitate to get in a guy's face if he dared talk down to me. Female does not equal weak and submissive in the world of construction work, folks.

Construction work across Canada and much of North America has always been a mostly white, male occupation. A lot of these white guys working in construction are backwards in their attitude toward women and racial minorities, but not all of them. You'll find lots of decent, friendly and hard-working men in the construction field. I've met guys of every color, every religion you can think of, and they treat each other like a brotherhood. I love what I do, and I get along with most of the guys I work with. Life is good.

Alright, I might have exaggerated that last part. These days, folks, my life is in shambles. For the past three years I'd been dating this guy named Lionel Rosenthal. Tall, handsome and smart, with alabaster skin, lime-green eyes and curly dark hair, Lionel and I met while I was doing some contract work for an engineering company in the City of Thunder Bay, Ontario. Lionel and I totally hit it off, even though I don't make it a habit to date guys I meet on the job. Lionel is Jewish and I was raised Catholic, I didn't think that would be a problem but it proved to be, at least for his family.

When Lionel met my parents, they loved him and I thought everything would be fine. My father in particular thought Lionel was a fine gentleman and saw a lot of himself in him. I can't tell you how happy that made me. I thought that my tall and handsome Lionel, the McGill-educated civil engineer, would be mine and we'd live happily ever after. I'm a die-hard tomboy but I even started wearing skirts just to please Lionel. I loved that guy something fierce, and unfortunately it wasn't enough.

Lionel's parents, Mariam and Samuel Rosenthal are Jewish. Actually, they're not just Jewish, they're from the rather conservative Orthodox branch of Judaism. Prior to meeting Lionel Rosenthal and his family, I didn't know much about Judaism, to tell you the truth. I didn't know that Jewish guys aren't allowed to marry women from other religions. My cousin Jasmine who lives out in the City of Montreal, Quebec, is just as Catholic as I am and she's married to Ali, a Muslim guy from Morocco.

If super-strict and traditional Islam permits a Muslim guy to marry a Catholic gal, why wouldn't supposedly more liberal Judaism allow a Jewish man to marry a Christian woman from the Catholic faith? Lionel and I dated on and off for three years, and then, a few weeks ago, he broke up with me. We'd been arguing a lot lately. I wanted to move in with Lionel, preferably someplace far from his uptight Orthodox Jewish relatives, and he wasn't down with that, as they say. Lionel wanted me to convert to Judaism, largely to appease his uptight mother. I, um, wasn't ready to do that. I don't go to church often but I am a Catholic woman and I love my religion.

Lionel Rosenthal dumped me over our religious differences, and I was heartbroken. I didn't have time to mourn the demise of our relationship, though. Renard Engineering put me in charge of a special project downtown. A certain Canadian government building in the downtown core which badly needed renovating. While working on that project, I had to hire a lot of sub-contractors. One of them is The Pierrot Group, owned and operated by a tall, dark and very handsome gentleman named Jean-Jacques Pierrot. The first time I met Jean-Jacques, he definitely made an impression on me. The guy was actually two inches taller than I am, something I always appreciate in a man. I thought Jean-Jacques was a dark-skinned Arab, or maybe an Indian, but he told me he was actually biracial, born in la belle province to a Haitian immigrant father and a white Canadian mother. Wow, that's not a combination you hear about every day, let me tell you.

I liked Jean-Jacques Pierrot because he was a very polite and friendly guy, and he had the most diverse crew I'd ever seen on a construction site. His assistant manager Rosa Gutierrez is a short, plump, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Hispanic woman. His lead contractor Louis Eugene, a stocky, dark-skinned young guy, is Haitian, his project leader Emilia Abdullah is Lebanese, while his laminator Roger Tremblay is French Canadian, and his drywall expert Anderson Clarence is a white guy from Montana, USA. They formed a small but close-knit and hard-working team.

I found the Pierrot Group's work efficient and reasonably priced, which is always wonderful for a project leader like me. I found myself becoming fascinated by Jean-Jacques, and we often went to lunch together. One thing I hate about working in downtown Ottawa is the presence of so many government workers, pretentious bastards and bitches who strut about, cigarette in one hand and coffee cup in the other, taking a break every hour and coming down from their ivory tower to gossip and waste the taxpayers time and money. I hate the whole lot of them.

Jean-Jacques and I went to a nice little Caribbean restaurant located not far from the Rideau Mall, about a mile from the construction site where we both worked. I had never eaten Caribbean food before and found the plate of white rice, brown bean sauce, goat meat and exotic spices seriously tasty. Jean-Jacques smiled and told me that Haitian food was second to none. I looked at the tall, handsome man who sat across from me, mystified by him.

Up until that dinner outing, Jean-Jacques and I had kept things friendly, and never personal. I asked him about his life, and Jean-Jacques told me how he grew up in Montreal, the only offspring of an interracial couple. After graduating from Concordia University with a business degree, Jean-Jacques moved to the City of Ottawa and quickly found out he wasn't cut out for government work, since most of the people working for the government are middle-aged white guys, and they hate and fear intelligent, ambitious young men of color. Jean-Jacques founded his own company, The Pierrot Group, and now they competed with the biggest contractors for construction work found in downtown real estate.

Looking into Jean-Jacques's eyes, I saw a hard-working, decent man, and he was quite cute, too. That's why I opened up to Jean-Jacques and told him about my bad romance with Lionel Rosenthal, the handsome but weak-willed Jewish gentleman who couldn't stand up to his Orthodox Jewish family on behalf of his Catholic girlfriend. I felt my heart tremble and tears welled up in my eyes as I told Jean-Jacques how bad I felt when Lionel dumped my tall, awkward ass. Jean-Jacques looked at me and took my hands in his. Gently, he squeezed my hands, and nodded without saying anything.

For a long moment, Jean-Jacques and I sat there, looking into each other's eyes. Honestly, I can't tell you what drove me to do it, but my face drew closer to Jean-Jacques's and then our lips met. Slowly, hesitantly, tenderly, we shared our first kiss. That's how it began, ladies and gentlemen. Jean-Jacques and I became a couple, and we were so right for each other. Jean-Jacques is a fellow Catholic, which is wonderful. I am proud to be with him. My parents were surprised when I brought Jean-Jacques home, but eventually they came to accept our relationship, and I demanded that they treat him with respect, lest I become estranged from them.

Jean-Jacques and I dated for five months before we went to bed together. We're Catholics, I'm sure you understand. Jean-Jacques and I came home after watching the movie Jurassic World at the Odeon Cineplex in the suburb of Barrhaven, where I live. Usually, when Jean-Jacques and I come back to my place, we make out and watch movies and eat, but we'd never had sex with each other before. Well, that night, I was finally ready to make love to my man.

Jean-Jacques and I sat on the couch, watching a rerun of Hercules The Legendary Journeys on TV. We ate some leftover pizza, and cuddled on the couch. Well, I was ready for some fun and I pressed my derriere against Jean-Jacques while taking his hands into mine, and pressing them against my breasts. Finally, Jean-Jacques got the damn message. I turned around and smiled at him. Jean-Jacques kissed me full and deep, and just like that, we began sexing each other up.

Jean-Jacques and I hastily undressed, and admired one another. Jean-Jacques is well-built, with a muscular body that's gorgeously dark, and awesomely masculine. I felt self-conscious since I'm a tall, skinny white chick with no ass and no tits. I'm probably nothing like the women a man like Jean-Jacques usually goes for. I've seen black guys out and about in Ottawa with their ladies. Whether the woman is black or white, she must have a curvy body and a big butt or the black man won't touch her. As if sensing my doubts, Jean-Jacques told me I was beautiful. I smiled, and went to him.

Jean-Jacques pulled me into his arms and kissed me, then laid me on the carpeted floor of my living room. I lay there, licking my lips and rubbing my meager breasts together as Jean-Jacques buried his handsome face between my legs. The biracial stud definitely knew his way around the female body, seriously. Jean-Jacques licked my cunt and fingered my clit, driving me absolutely wild. Jean-Jacques fingered my cunt, and I howled in pleasure, overwhelmed by the wicked sensations his lovemaking triggered in my core.

Much later, Jean-Jacques showed me what he was working with. I grasped his long and thick, dark and uncircumcised dick in my hand and stroked it. Jean-Jacques is uncut, a change I found quite interesting, and wonderful, for I read somewhere that uncut men feel more during sex than "modified" men. I took Jean-Jacques's dick into my mouth and sucked it slowly and lovingly. Jean-Jacques sighed happily as I sucked his dick and massaged his big dark balls. When he finally came, I drank every drop of his tasty cum.

Jean-Jacques cried out as he came, and I smiled wickedly then flicked my tongue over the head of his dick. This drove the sexy biracial stud absolutely nuts. We continued with our fun a little bit later, once he recovered from the whammy I just laid on him. Jean-Jacques put me on all fours and proceeded to literally kiss my ass while caressing it, and I purred in abject pleasure. When Jean-Jacques slid his finger into my asshole, I moaned and begged him for more. I was ready to get fucked, and we both knew it.

Jean-Jacques and I got down and dirty on the living room floor. Gripping my hips tightly, he pushed his hard dick into my cunt. I licked my lips as Jean-Jacques dick thrust into my cunt, and I pressed my ass against his groin. I wanted more of Jean-Jacques, I wanted him to go deeper inside of me. Jean-Jacques fucked me good, smacking my ass and pulling my hair while slamming his dick inside of me. I cried out in pleasure, loving the delicious pain inside, and loving every minute of it. Jean-Jacques and I fucked and sucked the evening away, and it was absolutely awesome.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think I may have found the one and it's definitely not the sex talking. I, Penny O'Hara of Perth, Ontario, love Jean-Jacques Pierrot, the biracial stud from Montreal, with all of my heart. What a pair we make. A tall, tomboyish, pale and awkward white chick with a tall, ruggedly handsome biracial man of Afro-Caribbean and French Canadian descent. Jean-Jacques and I are something else. Folks stare everywhere we go, but we don't care. I love this man something fierce and I don't care what white society thinks of me. It's my life. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tall Penny Discovers Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds