• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Aunt's House

My Aunt's House

My Mom's younger sister Chloe called and asked if I would come and stay for a two week visit. It seems her husband Rick was going to be away for a business trip and she didn't want to be alone in their house. My Mom ran it by me and I said I would visit my aunt. It was the summer before I was to start college. I didn't want to be hanging around with my parents any more than necessary.

I drove the fifty miles in order to get to my aunt's house. Chloe met me at the door. My aunt was younger than my Mom. Chloe had to be in her late twenties. I can tell you that she was hot looking as well. My aunt had straight hair down to her back. The best part was she had these enormous boobs and she liked to show them off. I had to try and avoid staring too much.

Chloe invited me inside and gave me a big hug. I could swear I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest. My aunt showed me to the spare bedroom and I dropped off my things. Chloe was all prepared for me. She had already started to cook supper and we soon sat down to eat. Chloe seemed quite happy that I had arrived. She said she didn't want to be alone for those two weeks and was glad I would be there with her.

I barely heard what my young aunt said. Chloe was wearing a top that revealed her cleavage. I was sitting there trying to figure out what size bra she had to be wearing. Maybe my aunt knew I was looking. When she got up from the table she leaned over and I got to see a better view of her tits. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants.

After we ate we had a couple of glasses of wine. I was just eighteen and my parents didn't serve alcohol to me at home. We sat on the couch and drank our wine. It was starting to get late and Chloe said she was tired. She was heading back to her bedroom. I followed her back down the hallway to my room. I stripped out of my clothes and got under the bed sheet.

I couldn't help it, I reached down and started to stroke my cock. My mind was on my hot looking aunt. I was soon making myself erect. That was when I heard a knock on the door. Chloe asked if she could come in. Damn, I tried to hide my dick the best I could. In walked my aunt and she was wearing the smallest bathrobe I had ever seen. It barely covered her pubic area and her tits looked like they were ready to pop out.

"I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable in here," she told me.

I said that everything was perfect. Chloe didn't just walk away. She sat down on the edge of the bed right next to me. I was taking in her body and hoping my cock didn't push up on the bedsheet. Chloe began to tell me how happy she was to have me there. It had been some time since she last saw me. She said I had grown so much. My aunt then reached out and put her hand on my leg. The sheet was still covering me but she was rubbing up and down my thigh.

I couldn't help myself. My dick began to push up on that sheet. Chloe couldn't help but see my dick rising up underneath. Slowly, my aunt found the corner of the sheet and she pulled it back. My erect cock was standing straight up. Chloe didn't miss a beat. She reached over and took my pole in her hand. No words were spoken. My aunt began to stroke my erect dick. It was like I was in heaven. Chloe soon leaned over and took my cock into her mouth.

There was my aunt bobbing up and down on my prick. She would suck up and down and then look up to get a reaction from me. I think I had my head thrown back. I just could believe all this was happening to me. Chloe worked on my dick for a few minutes and then she pulled away. My aunt got up from the bed and she loosened the belt on her robe. I watched as that robe fell to the floor. There was my naked aunt standing before me.

Chloe's pubic hair was all shaved off. I could see her pussy lips inviting me in. Her tits had to be a 'D' cup in size. My aunt got onto the bed and she climbed up over top of my erect member. Chloe began to tease me as she wiggled her pussy lips across my mushroom cap. I didn't have that much experience with women but I reached out and put my hands onto her hips. I pushed my aunt down onto my rigid dick.

Chloe let out this cry as I began to fill her hot pussy with my cock. I am around seven inches in length and I soon had my erection deep in her belly. I released my aunt's hips and I reached up to feel her breasts. I just had to touch them. I had the palms of my hands brushing her hard nipples. Chloe was moaning as we got into a fucking rhythm. I was pushing my dick up as Chloe was slamming down hard onto my prick.

"Fuck me hard Rob," my aunt pleaded with me.

This was a dream of a lifetime. My hot aunt was riding my cock and I was squeezing her giant tits. Chloe finally pulled off of me. She got onto her back and she said I should get on top of her. I took hold of my aunt's ankles and I lifted her legs up. I inserted the tip of my dick and I shoved my cock back inside. Chloe started to scream as I fed her every inch of my dick. I was slamming hard into her pussy and my balls were slapping against her bottom.

"Use me Rob, please!" My aunt begged me to take her hard.

I fed my cock inside Chloe's gash. My aunt was soaking wet from all our lovemaking. I wish I could say how long we went at it that first time. My aunt had me in a tight grip. I could feel myself getting close to cumming. All I knew was that I had to give Chloe my load of seed. That is exactly what I did. I didn't warn my aunt I was about to shoot. I blew my first wad of cream deep into my aunt's pussy.

When she felt the heat of my cream, her body tensed up.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out.

I was squirting one load after another into my aunt's greedy belly. She gripped me with her pussy muscles and squeezed my love juices out of my prick. We must have fucked like that another fifteen minutes or so until I was finally empty. I rested my cock inside Chloe's pussy as we tried to both calm down. Chloe pulled me down to her mouth and we had a passionate kiss together.

"I'm going to need you again," my aunt told me.

Sure enough, the whole time with my aunt was spent with us fucking. Chloe told me that she and her husband Rick barely made love these days. I thought my uncle must have been some sort of fool not to be screwing Chloe every night. His loss was my gain. We would fuck in the evening and then in the morning I would take Chloe again. We would fuck on the dining room table, on the carpet, and our favorite place was in the shower.

We would get the hot water running and Chloe would place her hands on the shower wall. I would get in behind her and slide my prick up and down her ass crack. This would get Chloe all wound up. I loved to reach around and squeeze her huge melons as I slid my erection deep into her tight pussy. Chloe was a vocal lover. She would beg for me to bury my cock as deep as it would go inside her belly.

The thing I liked the most was that I didn't have to wear a rubber. Chloe was on the pill and besides, she said she craved feeling me shoot my spunk into her body. I wish I would have counted the number of times I gave her my white seed. Those two weeks went so fast. It was now time to head back home. I took my aunt one final time the morning I left.

Chloe got on all fours and I took her ass. Chloe said she wanted to try anal before I left. I lubed up my prick and I slowly inserted my dick into her tight bottom. God, did she scream. I went slow and I was able to get the entire length of my dick inside her. We went slow at first and then I was pulling out and then shoving all my seven inches into her ass. All that friction made me fire a huge load into my aunt. Chloe's body shook as I gave her my steamy loads.

When we finally finished, we got cleaned up and Chloe saw me to the door.

"How am I going to live without you Rob?"

I didn't have a solution for her. I was soon going to be in school and I didn't see a time when I could break free to see her again. Chloe asked if maybe she could come visit me at school. She said she could get a room somewhere close and we could be lovers again some weekend. That is where we left it. I am hoping that Chloe can come and visit me and we can pick up fucking each other again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Aunt's House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1363 milliseconds