• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Merciless Hospital Ch. 02

Merciless Hospital Ch. 02

12

The darkness had fallen, descending on my favorite place in the world, Mercy Mental Hospital. Where the orderlies specialized in pain and pleasure, so sweet, that it would make women want to say they were crazy merely to enter. My name is Monica Gerald, the widowed wife of, Dr. Henry Gerald. It is sad to report, that after my illness, he died tied to a tree, naked, and beside a baby calf. I call it my version of mad cow disease. He shouldn't have tried to be a clever man. Gerald had me committed to the Mercy Mental Hospital just because I wanted to divorce him. The man was insufferable. I couldn't for the life of me decide where to go or what to do next. So, I returned to Mercy Mental Hospital for my pleasure treatments and pain management, so to speak.

Upon my return, my new man, Dr. Leroy Simmons, was furious with me because I took the liberty of drugging him. Oh! Then there was the matter about stealing his Chevrolet Tahoe which also had him mildly upset. Anyways, I was to be punished excruciatingly. I will admit I am deserving of it.

I was taken to F - Ward by the good Dr. Simmons. He placed me on a spreader rack with my arms and legs, through the same board clamped in. My legs were placed into two holes outside with my arms through the two inner holes. I was spread out wide and folded in the middle. I was then dangled on a series of pulleys and cable, which never touched me, but pulled me upwards suspended by the hooks in the 2 x8 boards, lifting me, to about four feet off of the floor. The Dr. Simmons was well pleased with the height when he could just walk up in between my spread open legs and bury his cock inside either of my holes he wished too. If I leaned back, I could even have a cock easily slide down my throat.

Dr. Simmons left me dangling like that for what seemed like a half an hour without, so much as, speaking to me or commanding anything of me. He simply walked out of the room. Helen a female patient came out and stood beside me. It was weird how she felt a sick sort of camaraderie with me. My arms began burning and my back hurting from being almost doubled in half.

Helen then said, "Try not to move or think about the pain. I know how bad it is going to hurt when he gets back again. He's a little angry at you. I heard Ronnie and Jeffrey talking while they were having fun with me. They said you took off stealing the doctor's car? Wow, you got some guts, I tell you. That Doctor Simmons scares me. He likes putting women through their paces, as he calls it."

I asked, "When he gets back what will he use?"

Helen giggled like a silly youth, "Oh, it will probably be the flogger, the violet wand, and definitely the vibrator. It will feel delicious at first but by in the morning you're not going to want to see a vibrator and you'll be raw."

I looked over at her and noticed no lying in her eyes. This scared the shit out of me. I knew that she had been through it as well so I asked, "How did you get through it?"

Helen giggled grabbing her teddy extra tight then said, "I don't know baby. I just did. You'll be sore though for real, for at least two or three days."

"Oh well, I deserve it I believe. I drugged the doctor and he's pissed. I think he's angrier about the drugging than me stealing his Tahoe though," I giggled knowing I wouldn't be able to humor myself soon enough.

"Damn it girl! So, you really did take his ride too. Oh My God! I am surprised he didn't kill you yet." Helen rocked side to side laughing hysterically and the entire thing seemed so surreal to me. Like telling a story about a miracle of some kind because you were actually there and saw it take place but still be unbelieving of it. That is how I felt weird like that.

The entire conversation with Helen was about twenty minutes long with her giggling and rocking her body from side to side almost child-like with her teddy bear in her arms. I heard the keys in the door as I looked to see my Master Dr. Simmons and Jeffrey walk in side by side with purpose, I looked to talk one last time with Helen and she eerily disappeared. It was as if she was a ghost like apparition but I could see, hear, and speak, with her. I was then approached, looked at solemnly by Doctor Simmons. Jeffrey stood idly by while the good Doctor used his fingers to spread my pussy lips wide open then he giggled in amusement.

He looked over at Jeffrey then said, "Bring the rolling table over and hand me the Violet Wand, please sir."

Jeffrey smiled big and rolled the table over only a few feet away from both Dr. Simmons and I. He handed the doctor this long wand that looked like something you'd light a grill fire with except, there was no flames when you pulled the trigger but small tiny series of electric lightning bolts instead. I watched as Dr. Simmons approached me then asked, "Do you think you were funny little lady? Do you believe it was wise to drug me, your Master?"

I looked him in the eyes then said, "No Master, it was not wise. Master, I beg for mercy please sir. I returned to you. I will do what you say, please have mercy."

Dr. Leroy Simmons merely giggled as he looked down upon me while I dangled in full exposure. The man delighted in attempting to tease, as well as, punish. It was maddening I should explain. The anticipation, the wanting for it to be put behind me, but the doctor understood just how to prolong such intense moments. He took the violet wand in his hand grinning as if he were an orchestra maestro he waved it about, placing the tip onto my tender feet. He pulled the trigger causing the pain to almost make me urinate. My toes curled. I yelled out begging and pleading for mercy. Yet known came. It was exquisite and yet, I understood his mastery. The violet wand was used again and again, on my inner thighs, my buttocks, my tender underarm flesh, my feet, my nipples, my breasts under the tender side, and of course my outer labia.

The pain was divine, as far as marksmanship, the good doctor shall receive an A plus. He was precise, understanding perfectly, how to make me hurt. He had my body contorting to his delightful pleasure. I felt the severe sweet pain, again and again, crying with real tears. My Master enjoyed taking me beyond the levels of pain, I was accustomed to receiving. I was a bad girl and now it was time to be punished. I watched him walk over to the table to retrieve what appeared to me to be a ping pong paddle of sorts but it had little suction cup holes throughout the rubber face of it.

I began begging before the first strike of the paddle but it went on deaf ears as my Master, was now in a zone. He was hard and his eleven mighty inches showed thoroughly through his trousers. I was no longer his beautiful princess because I was his subject right now. Jeffrey saw what the doctor grabbed. He cringed at the sight of it. I felt the first hard solid swat then the suction cups took over, sucking my flesh into each individual hole. Oh the pain was increased, as he pulled back slowly each bored rubber hole released, making the flesh tender. I screamed as the second through the tenth swat from that paddle struck my tender ass and high thigh area. Suddenly, it stopped with that tenth swat.

My Master looked at me in my eyes the tears falling randomly as he pulled the pulleys and I was raised a few more inches. I no longer felt the muscle pain but my ass cheeks were on fire the vibrations of each swat had vibrated to my clitoris. I hadn't realized how wet and ready I was. Not until, the doctor sat on a stool using his two fingers to easily slide into my sex deep. Oh the deliciousness of it all. I cried out as he did this, because it felt divine. I closed my eyes and sucked in air rapidly because it was so exquisite. My Master knew how to make the most of these situations. I mean he continued to slide in and out of my sex then he would purposely crook his finger beyond the thick padding on my inside to delicately prod into my g-spot.

Jeffrey began laughing as he said, "Damn Doc! You have converted this one into a believer already. She's going to explode any minute look how her bodies convulsing. She is so damned sexy, thrashing and moaning like that, I want so bad to bury my cock in her."

Before he allowed Jeffrey to take me, Dr. Simmons took the vibrator off of the table and turned it on, the low setting so it was a dull constant hum. He spit on my exposed asshole continuing to finger my pussy deliciously. Dr. Simmons slid the vibrator into my asshole deep as he continued to stroke into and out of my pussy with his delightful fingers. The vibrations sent electric jolts of pleasure at the same rate of speed towards the back side of my g-spot through the thin membrane between my asshole and pussy. I couldn't help but begin moaning louder and sounded almost inhuman. The heat and the constant pleasure which now exceeded any pain had me sounding like a banshee as I screamed and writhed.

Dr. Simmons said, "I agree. So, take her mouth and use her. This girl was bad drugging me. I tonight will use her for my bidding. You sir, will assist in teaching her a lesson with me. This blonde little minx will never disobey or misbehave again."

Before I could say anything, I felt the pulley's adjusted, raising my ass and lowering my head. I was leaning backwards almost. I felt the uncircumcised penis of Jeffrey brush my lips. I without resistance opened wide. In mere seconds I began sucking and moaning around his sweet delicious cock. It turns out my Master knew what I needed after all. I squirted my delicious juices everywhere on my Master. He laughed as I was sucking and squirting, being thoroughly fucked by his fingers, as well as, the vibrator.

Oh, it was pure satisfaction being punished by this man. He loved his pain but when the pleasure part took over none could rival it. Dr. Simmons with his eleven inch cock was a master at the arts of both pain and pleasure. The entire contrasts of both extremes were always introduced with such subtlety that your mind would be expecting one thing but receiving the other conversely. I was in heaven and hell with the required drippings of orgasmic bliss.

I was feeling much more vulnerable as I was almost upside down swallowing Jeffrey's cock as he held the back of my neck while fucking my sweet mouth. I would gag and choke with spit running down my cheeks, as well as, his mixed semen. I was becoming so used to the sensations of the vibrator inside my asshole, the fingers sliding in and out slowly with delicate grace, and the cock sliding over my hot wet succulent mouth, that I almost forgot this was torture because I was moaning in delight.

The scene changed when my mouth fucking bandit decided he would cum. Jeffrey pulled his veined rigid cock splashing my face, lips, and open mouth with his semen deluge. I began moaning, groaning, and gasping for the air, I had been lacking. Dr. Simmons now was rigid. He stood quickly, removing his fingers from my sex, and he replaced it with his hard cock, slamming it home inside of me. I jolted to life because his eleven inches buried inside my tight slippery love canal with such force that I cried out.

Dr. Simmons was not gentle as he began pounding without mercy inside of me deliciously. I was in awe and my mouth was gasping like a fish out of water on a riverbank. Mouth opening and closing in a sort of shock before realizing the predicament I was in. I felt elation, joy, peace, satisfaction, a willingness to surrender these were all running through my mind, as the wealth spread divinely throughout my body. I began to moan louder and louder as the thrusting continued into my body. I felt helpless and yet, worshiped by these men. I was they're object of pleasure and desire. All attention was mine as I became they're centered universe.

The thing is that Jeffrey watched and even cheered the good doctor with fucking into me as the metronome continued. Building inside of my body was the monster of an orgasm desiring to be released once again. I felt the thrusting become urgently sweet with the heat building from deep inside of my soul. I could hear the laughter in the far distance of Jeffrey like a tunneled echo. I overheard him saying, "That's it Doc, fuck that little slut with your fuck stick harder. Make her cunt feel it. Rip that sassy cunt apart Doc. Yeah, you like it don't you my little blonde whore? Yeah, you love Doc's huge eleven inch cock, you fucking slave bitch!"

I had understood every word but my eyes closed because my body betrayed me once more. I screamed with such force and began discharging my pussy juices everywhere squirting again and again. I tightened up so that the vibrator popped out of my asshole and rolled halfway across the linoleum floor to almost the double doored entrance. My pussy was throbbing and sucking on the massive cock squeezing so tight that Dr. Simmons cried out as well. He could no longer stop himself from ejaculating. He began shooting his load deep within my pussy again and again. I felt delicious floating and not really feeling the pain no longer in my doubled over body. I no longer felt the pain in my inner thighs stretched buttock muscles or the burning of my biceps and triceps.

Dr. Simmons sat back on his stool then he said, "Monica, my slave is your lesson learned yet?"

I looked at him then smiled with still Jeffrey's semen on my face, chest, and neck area. I said, "Yes Master, I have Master."

Dr. Simmons laughed but said, "You do know I am going to only release you from the spreader for a little while. I am deciding if the four point bed or the bench is next. You are deserving of such punishment because of what you done."

I smiled again licking some semen, I said, "Yes Master." I continued looking at him as he made me feel so happy. I wanted to shout out how much I loved the way he treated me. Yet, I doubted anyone in the world could understand my fullness of pleasure. I mean my sexual experiences right now at this moment were so liberating that I needed nothing else. I was truly satisfied to the nth degree of being satisfied. Dr. Simmons was by all terms and purposes Dr. Feel-good. I enjoyed the orgasms, the helplessness; the being treated so much like an object to be used, and the fact that I was strong enough to take all what they dished out, yet still walk away with my head held high.

I know the women's advocacy groups would never understand my psyche in this. I felt like my surrender, was my control and domination, over the men who felt like they controlled me. I with my twitching, moaning, and slightest of movements, was able to control the men who thought they were high and mighty to use me. However, truth be told, I won because the little one hundred nine pound, blonde with deep blue eyes, was able to break two and sometimes, three men down. They worshipped me with their cocks as human sacrifice wands of pleasure to be seized by me, the queen herself. I was trapped in a paradox of sexual worship from these men. They who attempted to become dominant but I outlasted them draining their livelihood squirt by delicious squirt of semen from their wands. See how the shoe is now on the other foot?

Carla Wiggins, the 911 dispatcher, was sick of not knowing, it took her three nights of restlessness. Carla knew that there was more to the calls from the Mercy Mental Hospital so she took it upon herself to investigate. Carla decided that on her day off she would ride over to the hospital to see if any of the patience were bruised or appeared to be hurt.

There was a small article on a woman who escaped but had returned to the hospital in the local newspaper. Carla decided to act as if that woman was her aunt a, Monica Gerald. Carla decided to google Mrs. Gerald looking up her social media page finding out things about her. Like her age, where she attended college at, contact information. Yeah, she did nice research on her but failed to place two and two together, that her husband was the dead cardiologist found strangely in a wooded area near a cattle pasture.

Carla was going to act like Monica's niece to see if she could just talk with her to see why she escaped? Carla needed any clues on the happenings inside of Mercy Mental Hospital to assist her in sleeping. Carla should have minded her own business because in this case, curiosity would actually be her trapped demise.

Carla was cocky and confident stating to the guard at the main entrance she was here to visit her aunt, Monica Gerald. The guard a big man with sandy brown hair, a barrel chest, and huge arms, stood up and he towered over Carla's five foot two frame. Carla was a cute brunette with big tits and a nice well rounded ass. Carla was always considered a little dumpy at her one hundred forty two pounds but she was muscled and well- toned, just thick. Carla's boobs were a forty double D- size with quarter sized nipples, the size of your first thumb digit, in length. Most men treated them rough during her sexual encounters and truthfully she loved that best.

The guard considered her for several moments then said, "Where are you from? Today isn't Monica's visitation day." The guard was stalling and decided to call the doctor up as he told Carla to sit in the lobby for a minute.

Carla's mind kept wandering then she remembered that Monica was originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Carla walked over to the lobby seats but observed a water fountain to her immediate left. The Hospital itself seemed empty, eerily quiet, with grey painted walls, and the tile floors, were even a lighter grey with small golden flecks into each square to complete the ensemble. Carla drank the water which was cool to her lips and parched throat. The water was almost sweet tasting as she drank for more than seven or eight swallows not realizing just how thirsty she had been.

The huge man appeared in the hall with a clip board in hand and he said, "I need your identification please. A driver's license and on the form, I need your tag number too please, If you want to see your aunt Monica?" The guard hadn't said he didn't believe her but indicated she was full of it.

Carla went on the attack saying, "What? Listen here, buster, I don't care if you do not believe me. I am from Minnesota and been traveling a long ways to come here. Do you understand me?" Carla felt like being aggressive would back the guard off but it didn't when she handed him her driver's license and it had a local address with an issue date from two years ago. The tag number she put down was from the local DMV because he recognized the letters and numbers.

The guard knowingly smiled, then said, "Yes Ma'am, sorry please do not tell my boss the doctor. This will be my third complaint and I will be gone, fired. Please Mrs. Wiggins don't get me fired. I am so sorry."

Carla straightened out her purse strap then said, "That's more like it. Now take me to my aunt Monica Gerald or I'll definitely tell the doctor what you put me through." Carla felt empowered until she went through the double doors at F-ward.

Carla was happy she had become tough making the guard obey her simply by throwing her weight around and raising her voice. Carla almost laughed to herself as they were walking for what seemed like a long time. They came to a double set of doors which said F-Ward on a little placard made of bronze. An outside button was pushed and the double doors opened. It was immaculately clean, the floors shined but Carla had entered inside a little too fast and much too far. The words of Hotel California ominous to her now as the guard said the famous words.

"Welcome to F-ward Mrs. Wiggins, you can check in but never, ever, leave. Thanks so much for your visit doll. Oh and by the way, your aunt is inside here, somewhere." There was a sexy blonde strapped naked to a torture bench. The huge guard began to laugh as Carla tried to turn and run but two orderlies grabbed her suddenly. Carla Wiggins felt a pinch to her thigh. About a minute later, she felt dizzy and nauseous. The remaining time she felt almost sleepy then Carla Wiggins drifted into perfect blackness.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Merciless Hospital Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds