• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wrestling My Sister's Friend

Wrestling My Sister's Friend

My eighteenth birthday didn't feel very different to me. It was a Wednesday and I still had to go to school. My family wasn't going to celebrate my birthday until the weekend so I really wasn't expecting much. A senior in high school, I hadn't even gotten a date yet. The most I had done was make out a little bit with Mary Jane Kapinsky at a party. I was resigned to just another ordinary day.

As I was getting ready to go out to the bus, my sister, Vera, ran out after me. My sister was twenty-one and had dropped out of college. I wasn't quite sure what she did with her time and she hung out with a pretty fast crowd. "Little bro," she yelled after me, "I've got a favor to ask."

I thought about continuing on as if I couldn't hear her. Generally, when it came to doing favors for my sister, my wallet ended up lighter or I ended up taking the blame for her screw-ups.

I turned around slowly. "What is it?" I asked her, trying to look stern -- to ward off any requests.

"I need your wrestling expertise," she told me.

I looked at her in confusion. "It's not for me, it's for my friend, Brenda," she quickly interjected. "Look, she's auditioning for a role in a woman's wrestling league and she needs someone to show her some moves."

"You want me to teach a girl how to wrestle?" I asked her.

"She's not a girl," Vera scoffed. "She's twenty-two and yeah, maybe I'm stupid, but I thought you'd like the opportunity to put your hands on my smoking hot friend."

I was trying to remember what Brenda looked like but I was drawing a blank. Vera punched me in the shoulder. "That got your attention!" she exclaimed.

"Alright, tell me what I have to do -- but quickly, I've got to catch my bus."

"We'll pick you up from school and head over to her apartment," Vera told me. "How long do you think it will take to teach her the basics?"

"I don't know -- maybe ninety minutes?"

"Fabulous," Vera told me and before I could respond, she had turned and was headed back into the house. Vera had a lean, athletic body and I often found myself ogling her. I really found my sister sexy.

I spent the day at school fantasizing about teaching Brenda wrestling. I actually got in trouble for Math class for not paying attention as I imagined Brenda falling in love with me for my great skill at wrestling. I know that sounds pathetic, but I was pretty naïve about women. Anyway, it made the day pass quickly.

As I left the school building, I heard Vera shout out my name, "Don!" and I turned to see a pink Mustang driven by a cute redhead with Vera in the passenger seat.

"Oh, he's cute," Brenda told Vera as I climbed into the back seat.

"I really appreciate you doing this," Brenda told me and then, as if remembering that we hadn't met, she reached out her hand, "I'm Brenda. Pleased to meet you."

"I'm Don," I told her.

As we drove to Brenda's apartment, she asked me questions about wrestling strategy and rules and I did my best to answer.

Brenda's place was on the third floor of an old walkup and as we entered her apartment, it was clear she had readied it for wrestling. The furniture in the living room had been pushed out to the edges and in the center of the room was a set of mats.

"I know, it's not much," Brenda told me, "but just pretend it's a wrestling ring."

As I stood taking in the surroundings, Brenda began removing her clothing, quickly stripping down to her bra and panties. She had beautiful pale skin -- and a full ass and plump breasts. I must have looked confused. "I figured it would be easier if we didn't have a lot of clothes getting in the way," Brenda explained.

I nodded my head and removed my clothing. I was pretty proud of my body. I wasn't hugely built, but I was muscular and compact and I even had a six-pack. Brenda looked at me as I undressed, nodding her head as if in approval. I felt vulnerable standing in front of my sister and Brenda in my white briefs.

"Little bro rocking the tighty-whities!" Vera exclaimed. I looked at her sheepishly and she gave me a friendly grin.

I began by showing Brenda some basic moves -- a single leg take down, a half nelson. I did these moves in slow motion to instruct Brenda. At first I felt self-conscious in putting my hands on Brenda's body. As I moved across her body, I could feel the softness of her breasts and her ass, but I put these out of my mind. The last thing I wanted to do was pop a boner in front of my sister and her friend. After a while, I just treated Brenda like another wrestler and concentrated on illustrating the techniques.

Brenda was a good student and she picked up the moves quickly. I could also tell that she was pretty strong for a woman. After forty-five minutes or so of pretty intensive instruction, we paused for a water break.

"Maybe we could have a practice match?" Brenda asked.

"Sure," I told her. "Let's see how much you've learned."

We began the match standing up -- not exactly according to the rules, but Brenda indicated this was how matches began in the league. It felt odd to be competing with a woman. I grabbed Brenda by the outside of her arms, but instead of putting her to the ground, I hesitated. In that moment, she stepped into me and, grabbing my forward leg, took me to the ground. The hit to the ground awakened my competitive instinct and we grappled. Brenda had one arm around my chest, pinning my left arm to the side and her other arm was between my legs. I was on my side and she was trying to roll me onto my back. Involuntarily as I struggled to free myself, I began to feel myself becoming aroused because Brenda's arm was pressed up against my dick.

Brenda was placing her weight on me trying to move me from my side to my back and I could feel her breasts pressing against my leg and my rapidly stiffening cock. Fortunately, with a roll, I freed my left arm and was able to flip over and pin Brenda to the ground in one move. The move caught her off guard and knocked the wind out of her. I pinned both of her legs under me, my legs on either side of her and I had hold of her arms. My cock was pressing against Brenda's pussy. She shifted from side to side, struggling to free herself, and s she did, rubbed her crotch against my cock, driving me crazy. I could feel my cock getting harder and harder and it was hard to think what to do.

Brenda began to buck her hips and she caught me off guard. I bounced forward so that I was now straddling her stomach. I still had her arms pinned out above her, a wrist in each of my hands, and despite her thrashing, I was able to keep her arms pinned.

Vera was cheering from the sideline. "Hell yeah!" she yelled when Brenda made a good move.

In my advanced position, I could feel the sides of her breasts against my knees and I wanted more than anything to feel those breasts against my cock. Taking a chance, I slid myself up further, all the while holding onto Brenda's wrists. Leaning into Brenda, my cock was now pressed into her cleavage.

"Bro, what the hell kind of wrestling move is that?" Vera asked. I was concentrating too hard to answer Vera. I brought my legs together, pushing Brenda's breasts together from the side. I could feel their softness against my cock. Like an animal, I couldn't help myself. I began to thrust my hips, driving my cock into Brenda's cleavage.

"Bro!" Vera yelled out. She was on the ground next to Brenda, petting the side of Brenda's face. I saw that Vera had also stripped down to her bra and panties and the sight of my sister so scantily clad both turned me on and made me nervous. Why had she taken off her clothes?

"He's got a boner," Vera told Brenda. "And he's pretty much fucking your tits."

"I kind of figured that out," Brenda told Vera.

I didn't care that they were talking. Fucking Brenda's tits felt so good and I didn't want to stop. I continued to thrust, driving my cock against Brenda's breasts.

"How about a little help," Brenda called out to Vera.

I stifled a laugh. "Do you give up?" I asked Brenda.

Before she could answer, I felt arms around my neck, pulling me backward. Vera was pulling me off of Brenda. I strived to hold on, but Vera's grip had now risen up and she was pulling my chin back awkwardly. It was painful and it made it hard for me to maintain my grip on Brenda, who was squirming back and forth. With each shift, Brenda's breasts banged pleasantly against my cock.

In a moment, Brenda's hands wriggled free from my grasp. I flailed, trying to grab them again, but all I caught was the strap of her bra.

I didn't see what happened, but I heard the snap of the bra strap and as Vera pulled me off Brenda, my hand came up with Brenda's bra. The clasps in the back had broken and the bra had come off completely.

Vera twisted me onto the ground and had pinned one of my arms.

"So that's how we're going to play!" Brenda exclaimed. As I struggled to right myself, Brenda grabbed my underwear and pulled them off of me. I felt exposed, my throbbing cock exposed for my sister and her friend to see.

"Hold him down," Brenda ordered Vera. Vera sat on one of my hands and held my other hand down with both her hands. Straining to lift myself up, I saw Brenda take my cock in her hand.

"Stop struggling," she told me, giving my cock a squeeze. Tired and obedient, I lay back and ceased my struggles.

"What should we do with him?" Brenda asked Vera.

"Well, it's his birthday," Vera told her.

"And he has been so nice to teach me wrestling," Brenda added, taking her panties off. "You know what would be really hot," Brenda told Vera.

"What?" Vera asked, and I could sense the excitement in her voice.

"I want you to tell your brother what to do to me," Brenda told her.

"You are freaky!" Vera told her.

"What do you think about your brother's cock?" Brenda asked Vera.

"I think you should suck it," Vera told Brenda.

"Show me how it's done," Brenda dared Vera.

I started to protest but before I could speak, I felt Vera's warm mouth on my cock and my resistance disappeared. I groaned loudly as Vera swirled her tongue around my cock, driving her mouth up and down my shaft quickly. It felt as if my entire body was in Vera's mouth. I had already been aroused from the wrestling match and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

"Oh God!" I cried out, as my cock erupted in orgasm. Vera gagged slightly as my ejaculate flew into her mouth and down her throat. She continued to move up and down my shaft quickly and after several powerful blasts, I felt my throbbing orgasm subside.

Vera reluctantly lifted her head up and Brenda wiped away a stray stream of semen that had dripped on Vera's chin.

"That didn't last long," Brenda laughed. "Maybe if we inspire him, he'll get hard again." With that, Brenda kissed my sister, swirling her tongue into Vera's mouth. She gently laid Vera on the ground and then positioned herself on top in a sixty-nine position. The two women flitted their delicate tongues across one another's labia. I watched this beautiful sight and my cock began to stiffen for round two.

I positioned myself behind Brenda's ass and I could see her glistening pussy. It was too much to resist. Straddling my sister's face, I penetrated Brenda. Her pussy felt warm and inviting and I began to gently fuck her. With each thrust, my balls banged against the forehead of my sister. It felt so wrong and yet so right.

"Oh," Brenda moaned. "Your brother is ... fucking me." Her slow sultry voice turned me on and I began to increase the force and pace of my thrusts. I drove Brenda forward with the power of my movement. In this position, Vera was able to tongue my balls as I pounded into Brenda again and again, her soft ass cushioning my blow.

"I want my brother to fuck your beautiful tits," Vera called out.

I stopped fucking Brenda and she rolled off of Vera and onto the mat. Straddling Brenda, I pushed her tits together around my cock. Her breasts were soft and felt wonderful. I slowly thrust between her soft breasts, my cock lubricated with her pussy juices.

Vera positioned herself behind Brenda's head. "Here, brother, let me do this," Vera told me, replacing my hands with hers. Vera pushed Brenda's breasts together and I moved more freely, back and forth, Brenda's wonderful breasts caressing my cock. Vera pulled Brenda's breasts up toward her. Each of Brenda's large breasts was pressed against her cheeks and, moving forward, I could now push my cockhead all the way into Brenda's mouth. Parting her lips I began to simultaneously fuck Brenda's breasts and mouth.

The sensation was too much to bear. On my next stroke, I exploded with my second orgasm. The first rope shot deep into Brenda's mouth, but on the next eruption, my cock slipped free of her mouth and I shot a rope of cum across Brenda's forehead. The third rope of cum cleared Brenda's head completely and landed against my sister's belly and leg. I shot three more ropes of cum onto Brenda's face, her eyes clenched tightly shut.

My cock finally ceased throbbing and came to rest on Brenda's mouth. Brenda gently sucked on my cock as Vera wiped the streams of cum off of Brenda's face. Vera then took the ejaculate and, catching my eye, sucked the semen off of her fingers. For the second time in less than an hour, my sister was eating my cum.

I withdrew my cock and Brenda and Vera kissed soulfully. The birthday weekend that I was looking forward to paled in comparison to my birthday. Brenda got the job with the wrestling league and introduced me to many more women who wanted "wrestling lessons." And through this experience, my sister and I have grown closer. I'll be going away to school soon, but I'm sure she'll find time to visit me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wrestling My Sister's Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds