• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Office (or SEX) Tour Pt. 02

Office (or SEX) Tour Pt. 02

Continued from Part-1...

I was trying to sleep, the slap was reminding me again and again. Why she slapped me? What happened to her suddenly? All these questions are wondering in my mind...I switch on the TV and shuffled all the TV channels from 01 to 200 many times, but could not watch a single channel...

I drifted to sleep, was dreaming something. My dick was getting erected with the sweet dream. Suddenly door bell rang. Somehow I managed to hide my erection with the bath robe and opened the door. Surprised to see Rimi bhauja at the door. She was looking very horny. Wearing a long gown and wrapped with a scarp. She entered inside my room and closed the door behind her forcefully. With a single move she removed her gown. She was not wearing any under wear underneath. She was standing naked in front of me. She pushed me on the bed and pulled my robe. I was naked also and laying on the bed.

My dick was facing the roof. Rimi bhauja gave me a naughty smile. Without any warning, she literally attacked on me and in one push my entire dick entered inside her pussy. Her pussy was dripping like hell. I was out of world.

Rimi bhauja groaned and started fucking me and moaned,

Rimi: Oh god... that's it... harder! You're so deep... shit... I can feel you all the way up into my tummy, Jitu. Ohhhh... fuck your cock is big...!...ahhhhhh...

I was doing everything I could to hold back my own orgasm, but when I felt Rimi's quivering pussy around my length it was too much for me. I felt my cum boiling and rising up my shaft. I near-screamed in warning, pulling away from our union.

Jitu: Ohhhhhh...Shit, bhauja! Why'd you slow down? I was almost there.

Rimi: I just wanted to play with it some more first.I don't want you to worry about that, Just relax and let me jerk you off. I'll swallow your mess into my tummy so we don't get it all over

Jitu: Ohhhhhhh...ahhhhhh..., god! You're already driving me nuts...

Rimi: Do you want me to suck on it? It's so big, I can't take much of you,... but your cock-head looks so yummy... Want me to suck on it like a lollipop?...hmmmmm... I didn't want you to cum until I had a chance to suck on it for a little bit

Jitu: Ohhhhhhh, bhauja...! You're one hot sexy babe,"

Rimi: Just a good little cock sucking slut, that likes to please her man.

Rimi bhauja offered and smiled mischievously

I groaned as Rimi took my cock head back into her mouth and sucked on it lightly. She played with it for a second longer before pushing down, working my cock into her throat. Soon had her nose pressed firmly into my pubic hair. Her tongue teased the underside of my cock and even pushed out to lick at my balls. I gasped with the pleasure. My whole body seemed to stiffen from the blissful sensations of her mouth enveloping my cock completely. I tried to fuck her throat but she held me back not wanting me to cum directly down her throat. I had nearly drowned her in my cum one time and she didn't want that to happen again.

Rimi: Is that what you want, Jitu? To shoot your sticky cum into my mouth and make me swallow it? Hmmmm?...

Rimi bhauja could feel me getting even harder and knew I would blow any second. She pulled back until the head was positioned back in her mouth and sucked on it. I howled and my pent up orgasm broke free flooding bhauja's mouth with a torrent of hot cum. She collected each jet of cum in her mouth, waited for me to finish, and nursed lightly on the head to draw out my pleasure. My hands held fistfuls of her long brunette hair as my cock pumped cum into Rimi's mouth. I was not hurting her though.I just held her head in place as if afraid she might pull away.

When I finally slumped back against the wall again and let her hair go, bhauja pulled her lips from my cock with a little pop. I had my eyes closed but soon opened them to see Rimi Bhauja sitting between my legs still holding my spent wet cock. Her eyes sparkled at me in the dim light. As I regained my senses, I watched bhauja open her mouth, showing me the pool of my cum collected there. I moaned as I watched her smiling face swallow the big load in one gulp.

Jitu: Ohhhhhh..., fuck! That's so fucking hot, bhauja...

Rimi: Um, you taste good...

Rimi bhauja said, knowing how much guys liked hearing that about their cum.

Jitu: Ohhhhhhhhhh...God, I think you drained my balls completely...

Rimi: I hope not! That was only supposed to take the edge off your desire so we could fuck for a good long while...

Jitu: Well, let me return the favor and we'll see if he comes back to life...

Rimi: Okay, lets see...

One of the things Rimi loved about me was my willingness to return oral sex. Deepak was never one to initiate oral sex and only did it when asked. I on the other hand was more eager and probably as a result, more talented. I had started to climb between her legs but had stopped looking down on her.

Rimi: What? What are you looking...?

Jitu: Rimi bhauja, you're just too gorgeous to control. God, I love your tits. I could stare at them all time. Your nipples are the best! And you pussy looks so good. I could eat it for fucking hours...

Rimi: You better get started then. We don't have much time.

I could smell her desire but also the hint of strawberries. my hands pushed her legs further apart as I kissed down, lightly pecking at the exposed inner petals of her deep pink cunt. I kissed all around her pussy, teasing her like she had done me. Her fingers in turn grabbed handfuls of my hair and tried to position me over her cunt. I fought her to suck just on her outer lips, bringing groans of pleasure and need from Rimi's mouth, bhauja pleaded.

Rimi: Ohhhhhhhhh..., god! Don't make me wait, Jitu...please...

Jitu: What! Don't you want to go slow?

Rimi: Eat me please! I need it so bad,...please...

I said, as i looked momentarily at her glistening pussy in the minimal light.

Jitu: Okay, you asked for it,...who am I to deny...

Even in the modest light he could make out the obvious wetness around her inner lips. A drop seemed to be forming at the bottom of her cunt entrance, threatening to run down in the crack of her cute ass to the mattress. It was here at the bottom of her sex that my tongue first came to lite. my tongue gently licked the drop and several more as it pushed slowly into the bottom of her cunt hole.

Rimi: Ohhhhhhh..., shit!...its...ahhhhhhh...

Her hands still held my head to her as my tongue pushed deeper into her narrow little hole.

My tongue pushed deep into her cunt hole making her gasp with pleasure. I wiggled it around in the tight hole. My fingers held her open to me then as I began the assault on her pussy. After several minutes with my tongue in and around her hole, I worked north, kissing and nibbling on the tender flesh until I reached my goal. I used my fingers to part the top of her sex. The exposed hood of her clit withdrew allowing me full view of her little knob. I glanced up to her face. Her eyes were closed and only one hand held my head now. The other was playing with her beautiful pinkish nipple, teasing the engorged, deeper red bud in the middle. Her ass pushed up off the seat trying to meet my mouth.

I smiled to myself before sucking her clit right into my mouth. Rimi howled like a wounded animal and pushed even harder off the bed trying to bury my head inside her. I nipped lightly at the tender morsel in my mouth and flicked my tongue repeatedly back and forth over it. Rimi bhauja stiffened even more and groaned loudly. Her mind was reeling from the delicious torment to her super sensitive clit. So much so, she barely felt my two fingers enter her until they were at least first knuckle deep inside her. She howled again and bucked into my pistoning fingers.

Rimi: Ohhhhhhh,... fuck,...Ahhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhh, Jitu! Eat me please... Make me cum, please...

I didn't have long to wait. What seemed seconds later Rimi bhauja moaned deeply, giving over to her passion. I could feel my fingers swimming in her wetness as it flowed steady from her cunt. I moved from her tortured clit to suck around my fingers still buried inside her. Each time I pulled back on them more of Rimi bhauja's cum followed, giving me more to feast on. I licked all around her sex until she finally relaxed back to the bed. I removed my soaked fingers but continued to lick all around to get every drop. I loved the taste of the gorgeous Rimi bhauja's pussy juice.

Rimi: Ohhhhhhhhh..., that was so good...sooo...nice...don't stop...

Jitu: Did you like that?

Rimi: Ohhhhhhhh..., god, silly. Ahhhhhhh...That was the best ever, I think,...

Jitu: Glad you liked it, umh...

Rimi: Yes, but I need your cock in me bad now,...so badly...please...

I smiled at her as I moved above her kissing her breasts and wetting them with the juices from my face. I played with her nipples, sucking them as bhauja moaned constantly. She loved my sucking on her nipples but right now the need in her cunt was too fierce to enjoy anything short of my cock buried in her deeply. Her hands on my sides kept gently pulling me up. I eventually succumbed and left her delicious tits behind to find her mouth. We kissed passionately for only a few moments.

As the kiss broke and I looked down at her, I smiled. She could feel my stiff cock poking her in the leg and she knew I was ready too. Rimi bhauja looked up into my handsome face.

Rimi: Fuck me, Jitu...please...don't let me wait ... I am so horny...

I moved into position and maneuvered my cock into bhauja's splayed pussy. I found the entrance to her eager cunt and pushed forward. As aroused as she was, the cock head easily penetrated into her lubricated vaginal sheath. Her cunt walls squeezed my cock but did not offer too much resistance as I soon buried my cock deep inside her. Rimi bhauja moaned as she felt the wonderful fullness of my cock filling her cunt.

Rimi: Ohhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhh...! That feels so good...You're fucking me so good Jitu... Soooo... slow,...ahhhhhhh... so nice... I love it... I love your big cock...Does my pussy feel good?...

Jitu: Damn, you feel great,...ohhhhhhh...You're so warm... so tight... bhauja..."

Rimi: Fuck me, Jitu... Fuck me with your beautiful dick...ohhhhhhh...yesssss...,Keep going slow babyyyyyyy... That's it, ohhhhhhhhhh... god your cock feels good against my clit... Jitu this is incredible,... fuck me slow... Fuck me slow...please...and make me cum. ...I want to cum on your big cock...

I pulled back, then sank back down into her. I worked my cock slowly while changing the angle of my penetration every few strokes. I was trying to hit different spots within Rimi bhauja to give her even greater pleasure. It was working. My low thrusts pushed my cock head into her g-spot making her groan with pleasure. My own need started to take over and he picked up speed. I wanted to hold off until bhauja came but I needed that to be soon. I started fucking her harder trying to push her over the edge.

Rimi: I know sweetie, it feels so good. Your cock... oh god your cock is so awesome. I don't ever want to get fucked by another cock Jitu. I just want your cock. Promise me, promise me you'll never stop fucking me... promise me you'll fill me with this big cock whenever I need it...

Rimi bhauja wrapped her legs around my ass and used them to pull me into her on each thrust. The tremendous tingling in her pussy signaled her rapidly approaching orgasm. The blissful sensations built to a crescendo as she groaned beneath me. A few more seconds and she went over the top. Waves of passion passed through her body as she climaxed hard. Her cunt involuntarily clamped down around my cock as it tried to keep pumping into her. I was very near to my release too.

Rimi: Ahhh...fuck...meee...Jitu... oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh... god, hold me... Hold me tight while you fuck me.

Jitu: Oh, shit!...ahhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh...yessss...

I panted, as I attempted to continue fucking her tight, silky smooth cunt and a new outpouring of her cum bathed my dick as if in warm nectar.

Rimi: Ahhh...so good...so good...ohhhhhhh...yaaaa...

Slipping my arms between Rimi and the bed, I clasped her close to my chest. I continued the slow thrusts, despite my libido screaming to fuck faster, and fuck harder. Rimi was beginning to moan and squirm beneath me, so I knew whatever I was doing it was going well.

Eventually her muscles relaxed enough for me to once again start pounding into her. I was close and I fucked her with a supreme sense of urgency. My balls were tight to my shaft and ready to unleash the last of their sperm for the evening. Fortunately I knew bhauja was not on the pill, already i had cum inside her once before. So I didn't have to worry about flooding her pussy with my baby making seed.

Rimi: Do it baby, fuck me! Fuck that big cock into me,Ohhhhhhhhh... God yes...fuck me... fuck me... uhn! ...cumming... so fucking good... Jitu...

Feeling her walls start to spasm around my shaft, I started humping faster. Her orgasm was loosening things up for me and I began to hump harder. I could feel my own orgasm building deep in my gut.

Jitu: Rimi bhauja... I'm going to cum too... ohhhhhhhh... you feel so good, oh shit...

"Shit," was all I could manage as I stopped fucking and kept my cock buried deep in her hole.

Clasping a tight hug around me, Rimi clung to me and announced,

Rimi: I'm going to cum! Oh fuck, Jitu, oh my fucking god...! I'm gonna... I'm cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me Jitu! OHHHHHHHH...Ahhhhhhhhh... GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!...

Rimi begged, her orgasm temporarily ruling her senses. She was looking at my face, the way it twisted up in pleasure as my orgasm drew near.Suddenly, managing to regain some of her senses, Rimi remembered we weren't using protection.

Rimi: Wait Jitu, don't cum inside me... don't... oh god that feels good... don't... don't put your cum inside me...Pull out, baby. You'll make me pregnant!...no way baby...please...

But my face was buried between her neck and shoulder and I didn't verbally respond. I was past the point of return, my hips thrusting as I grunted my way towards orgasm. She feared it was too late.

Jitu: Oh, fuck,...ahhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh...bhauja...

I yelled, as my cock began to spew hot cum into Rimim bhauja's depths.

Rimi: You wanted to feel your love gush into me and your warm seeds to be in me, to swim into my womb and try to fertilize me...hmm...you stupid... that's what you want isn't it Jitu?...you naughty boy... To fuck your stuff into my womanhood and mark me with your child...?...you naughty...

Her fingernails dug into my back and she shook with the power of her cum, fluids leaking from her sex and lubricating our union further. She moaned against my shoulder and refused to let go of me.

Rimi bhauja had recovered completely from her first orgasm and could feel another rapidly approaching. Her hands on my ass encouraged me to keep fucking her hard even as I poured out my balls into her pussy. Sweat began to run down my nose as I kept fucking my cock into her. She could feel my hot cum flooding her insides and it pushed her over the top again. She shuddered under me with her own climax as she felt the last of my pulsing cock and cum.

Reaching down, Rimi took the reigns for me; my cum flew in long ropes, strings of it landing inside her pussy. It took several moments for me to catch my breath, kneeling between her legs.

Rimi bhauja rode out her last orgasm blissfully and then slumped back down in the bed. She could already feel my cock softening and our combined fluids starting to leak from her soaked pussy. I pulled out of Rimi bhauja and reached up onto the side table for tissues I kept there for just this reason. Rimi bhauja watched me move, noticing the traces of cum on my cock as it flopped around when I moved. She loved watching a my cock and it didn't matter whether it was hard or soft or covered in cum as mine was now. If she hadn't been so exhausted at that moment, she might have even tried to take me back into her mouth to taste our combined juices.

I handed her several tissues and she used them to catch the leaking mess. She wiped her pussy and I handed her more which she used to dry herself. I was also wiping myself off. We began to dress as it was getting late. We laughed about it as we dressed because in the heat of passion neither one of us had heard anything.

I asked her what happened in the afternoon. Why was she so annoyed. She told it became a long story, tell you some other time. Deepak might be coming Hotel. Bye...See you soon...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Office (or SEX) Tour Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds