• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Watching Her

Watching Her

I was feeling a trifle bushed that afternoon. I'd had a late night the day before and then got rousted out of bed early to come to the beach and go surfing. After lunch I decided to take a siesta for an hour or so before re-joining the boys and hitting the water again.

With this in mind I wandered over into a clump of trees, found a comfortable spot, leaned back against a tree and relaxed. I only needed a catnap - something to take the edge off the worn-out feeling. I might have slept for an hour or I might not have.

I'm not sure what woke me up but when I opened my eyes there was a young woman under the trees with me. The trees actually formed a small circle with some short grass covering the bit of ground enclosed. The area was nice and shady and relatively private, which is why I sought it out. Presumably the young lady sought it out for the same reason - privacy.

If you're not moving then people tend not to see you. My guess was that the girl slipped through the trees, glanced around, and her gaze went straight past me without stopping. Satisfied that there was no-one there she started to get changed.

When I opened my eyes she was side-on to me, in the middle of taking off her top. I suppose a gentleman would have coughed to let her know she wasn't alone. Me, I settled back to enjoy the show, watching her.

A very neat lass. Her top came off and she folded it and placed it at her feet. Then the bra was removed, neatly folded and placed on top of the top. Placed, not dropped. This required her to bend over, her breasts swinging freely below her. Very nice breasts in my opinion. I wouldn't mind a closer acquaintance with them.

Her shoes were removed and positioned next to her top and then she undid her skirt and stepped out of it. Skirt folded and added to the little pile and down came her panties. While she'd been undressing she had been turning back and forth, peeping through the trees to ensure that no-one would come and disturb her modesty. It just so happened that when she took her panties down she was facing me, giving me quite an eyeful.

Naked she stretched and gave me a spectacular view of a lovely female body. Lightly tanned, with pale patches showing her bikini size. Golden skin with two triangle of white tipped by red defined her breasts. Another triangle of white pointed the way to heaven.

I would have been quite content to watch her put on her bikini and go on her way, unmolested and unsuspecting, but Mother Nature had other plans. She tickled my nose and I sneezed. It was just a little sneeze, barely making a sound, but the way the young woman reacted you'd think I'd dropped out of the trees with a war-cry.

Now the sensible thing for her to do would have been to calmly pick up her bikini and put it on or just pick up her towel and wrap it around her. Either way she would have been covered and end of story. So what did she do?

She gave a squawk and crouched down, wrapping her arms around herself, giving me a terrified look. It seemed as though she was trying to hide behind herself but couldn't quite figure out how to do it. And I was just sitting there, leaning against a tree. A more non-threatening stance you could not imagine.

Her mouth was moving but nothing intelligible was coming from it so, ever the diplomat, I decided to help her out. I heaved myself to my feet and strolled over to where she was crouched, keeping my hands in my pocket. The way she stared up at me I felt like an ogre, ten foot tall and six foot wide, with drooling fangs and clutching claws.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Peter. What's your name?"

She mumbled something and I sighed.

"Ah, could I have that name again, please. Preferably in English and a little louder."

"Cathy. Go away."

"Cathy Goaway. Odd name. Not that I'm disparaging it. One can't be blamed for their parent's name choices. I'm assuming that Goaway, is your parent's name and not a husband's. You're not wearing a wedding ring I noticed."

"Or anything else, come to think of it."

I finally got a bit of a spark from her.

"My name is Cathy," she said, and it sounded as though she was gritting her teeth. "The go away part was what I want you to do."

"Ah, my mistake. Don't I feel silly. Um, why are you crouched down like that?"

"Because I haven't any clothes on, you moron."

"No need to be snarky about it. It's not my fault that you don't have any clothes. I was just sitting and minding my own business and you came along and did a strip tease. Why so modest now I'm damned if I know. I didn't ask you to get undressed."

"I didn't see you," she protested. "I was getting changed. I thought this place was private."

"Um, it is. There's just you and me here. If you were just getting changed, why didn't you continue? Why did you stop and crouch down once you were naked. Strange way to act if you ask me."

"No-one is asking you. Will you please just go away?"

"Ah, no, I don't think so. I like looking at you. You might as well stand up, you know. You're not really hiding anything like that and it looks awfully uncomfortable. If you're worried that I'll see you naked just remember that I saw you when you did that nice big stretch. I don't think I missed anything when you did that."

I offered her my hand and, face red and furious, she took it and rose to her feet, promptly moving her hand to try to cover herself.

"You're being very silly you know. Are you worried that I might pounce on you or something?"

"You might think this is funny but men have been known to rape women, you know."

"True, but not normally on a crowded beach when one scream might bring half a dozen people to see what the problem was. And if I was going to start raping women I wouldn't start on some underage virgin who wouldn't know what I was doing."

"I am not underage. Just how young do you think I am? I'm well past eighteen. Do you realise how insulting you are?"

"No. How insulting am I? Most women are pleased to find that men think they're younger than they are. I notice you didn't deny the virgin bit."

"It's none of your business. And will you stop looking at me?"

"No. It would be most impolite for me not to look at the person I'm talking to. Besides, I like looking at you. I'd like it even more if you'd shift your hands. You're blocking all the best bits."

"Will you just go away and let me get dressed?"

"Fair go. I was here first. If you object to being here with me you're free to just walk away. Also, I'm not stopping you getting dressed. That's your own choice. I think you like standing naked in front of a man. You're just sounding off to try to cover up that giddy feel it gives you."

She went even redder and spluttered a denial, furious that I should imply such a thing. I just nodded and agreed with her. Maybe it was the tone of voice I used but my agreement just seemed to make her angrier.

"I'll tell you what I'll do," I said taking hold of her wrists and firmly moving her arms down to her sides. "I'll take a proper look at you and then you'll have no reason to worry that I might see you. You'll be able to relax and get dressed."

"Uh," I said holding up a finger in warning. I'd let go her wrists as soon as her hands were by her sides and she'd gone to move her hands back to cover herself. She stopped at my little word of warning.

"If you dare to try to touch me I'll, I'll. . ."

"Give me a break," I said. "Just because a man touches a woman it doesn't mean he's going to rape her. Hell's bells, to hear some people talk if a woman doesn't give a man permission in writing, witnessed by at least three other people, then any sex between them is rape. Some women like to be persuaded. That doesn't make it rape.

Anyway, if you don't want me touching you, you shouldn't be pointing at me."

"What do you mean, pointing at you?"

The tip of my finger casually flicked a nipple, a nipple that was nice and erect. She shied away as though I'd lunged at her.

"You, you, how dare you. . ."

"Hey, you were asking," I told her. "It's not my fault. Anyway, you have lovely breasts. The only thing that surprises me is that I only touched the tip of one. My preference would be to cup them both and taste them. Like this."

This time I cupped both her breasts, thumbs gently rubbing across her nipples. Oddly enough, instead of shying away she just stood there, looking down at my hands.

"You can't. . ." she swallowed and tried again. "You can't. . ."

I'm not sure what I couldn't, because I was too busy leaning forward to get that taste. She can't really claim I was holding her because my hands were under her breasts, steadying them while I first kissed and then tasted them. I sucked lightly on her nipples, rasping my teeth across them and rolling them around with my tongue. Finally I lifted my head and looked at her.

"Ah, I'm sorry, you were saying something?"

She looked down at her breasts where her nipples were prominent. They were also both wet and red. Then her eyes swivelled back to my face. She spluttered a bit but didn't seem to know what to say, finally settling for a heartfelt, "How dare you?"

"Very easily," I told her. "You have lovely breasts. In fact, you're pretty gorgeous all over."

My hands dropped away from her breasts, travelling down her body, coming together to glide over her mons. At least, that's what I wanted them to do. She had other ideas.

"No," she squeaked with a gasp, her hands beating mine to the target. "You can't do that."

"Yeah, I can," I said softly. "I can do even more than that. I think I'll lie you down, touch you some more, and then show you what it's like to not be a virgin. Have you ever wondered what it would be like when a man's cock finally penetrated you? After today you won't need to wonder. You'll be able to close your eyes and dreamily remember."

"Are you going to rape me? You can't do that. I'll scream."

"What's this obsession you have with rape? No, I'm not going to rape you. I'm just going to arouse you and then have sex with you. Don't worry about it. You'll be perfectly willing before I take you. Come on, let's sit down for a moment."

Bending I picked up her towel, flicked it open and laid it on the ground. Taking her hand I sank down onto my knees, pulling lightly on her arm, smiling nicely as she sat on the towel.

"You are an arrogant oaf," she stated with great sincerity. "What makes you think that I'm going to allow you to even touch me?"

How about because you're sitting on the towel next to me? How about the fact that you didn't back away when I caressed and kissed your breasts? How about the fact that you're still naked, having made no attempt to cover yourself? No hurried donning of your bikini. No wrapping the towel around yourself. You're curious and feel that you can claim I forced you and it won't be your fault.

I might have thought that but I was certainly not dumb enough to say it.

"It's my winsome charm," I said with a smile. "As long as I don't try to compel you to do anything you feel that you're safe. And you are. I would never force myself on a woman. Now, if you don't mind, I really want to taste you again."

With that I had a hand on her back and my mouth on her breast, muzzling it and kissing it. A hand on her tummy helped as well, and I had her lying on her back quite quickly. That's when the hand on her tummy went drifting down.

She gave a small start and an immediate protest when my hand closed over her mound. I gave a little sigh and removed it.

"OK," I said. "I can understand you not wanting me to touch you there so I'll make a deal with you."

I stripped off my swimming shorts, leaving me as naked as her, but with my genitals a bit more flamboyantly displayed.

"How about I let you touch me while I touch you," I offered, moving her hand over to my erection.

Her face flamed and she was willing to look anywhere except where her hand was pressed against my cock. I squeezed her hand slightly, encouraging it to close, and while she was distracted my hand sought out her mons, gliding over it and pressing against her lips.

She started protesting again but, as she seemed to be unwilling to relinquish her prize, her protests seemed to lack that authentic sound, so I ignored them. I rubbed up and down her mound. I rubbed back and forth across it, dragging her lips apart and then letting them close again. It wasn't long and her lips were pursing and parting of their own accord, her inner lips swelling and making their presence known.

Seeing that her inner lips were now on show it would have been rude of me to ignore them. I slipped a couple of fingers between them, dipping into her, hearing her give a shocked squeak. She also shut up after that, her litany of protests drying up. I almost gave a shocked squeak, too, which would have been very unmanly, but her hold on my cock tightened quite dramatically for a moment or two.

She was twisting about under my touch, wanting more but not knowing how to get it. She almost lost it when I nipped down on a nipple while at the same time brushing the area around her clitoris. She sort of gave a little spasm and for a moment I thought she might actually climax.

"Do you want something more?" I asked gently, and she gave me a small nod, wanting something.

I extracted my poor battered cock from her grasp, hoping he was still up to the task ahead. Her legs were already nicely parted and I eased in between them, my cock hovering there, resting lightly against her pussy. I eased her lips apart and slipped the head of my cock between them, just resting there, pressing lightly.

She was looking down at me, and gulped slightly, her nerves making her tremble.

"It's OK," I murmured. "Slow and easy does it. You'll pick it up in no time. Just press gently up against me."

I pressed slightly harder, my cock starting its journey. I could feel her pressing against me, taking me. There was a slight hitch to the smooth entry and I could hear her give a wounded gasp, but my cock was still advancing and she still wanted more.

I slid smoothly into position, my cock sinking in deep, and she was pushing hard against me, wanting to keep it where it was. I let her stay like that for a while, pressing against me, and then I started to move.

I pulled back just a little before returning, but this time coming in faster than the initial entry. She gasped, and gasped again when I repeated the effort, but the second time found her pushing up to meet me when I returned. So did the third, and now she was giving tongue, making funny little sounds as she strove to take me deeper.

She was hot and wet, tight and eager, and it was a real battle for me to restrain myself. I managed somehow, taking her along slowly, letting her arousal and excitement build by increments, not trying to force the pace. Slowly but surely the tempo increased, and she was with me every step of the way.

Her legs were wrapped around me and her hands were clutching at my shoulders, trying to hold me to her, while I bucked on top of her, driving in hard now and feeling her responding, pushing up eagerly, wanting me.

She was trying to tell me something as we came together, but her voice was incoherent. All that was coming through was the pleading and wanting in her tone. I did my best to answer that unspoken plea, assuage that unspoken want. I drove in hard and fast, hands on her breasts, mouth covering her face and throat with little kisses as we moved, lifting her higher with every thrust.

She took me by surprise when she suddenly climaxed. I thought I had more time, but no, she was gasping and shaking, her body clinging to my cock, squeezing me, demanding I finish. Actually, I was quite happy to do so. I just let rip, squirting into her, letting her have everything I had.

Afterwards I lay back, relaxed and sated, watching her. She seemed rather stunned by the whole performance. She finally sat up and looked at me, then shook her head. I don't know what she was thinking but she scrabbled around for her bikini and put it on. When she finally stood up she seemed a trifle wobbly but she lifted her head and straightened her back.

She gave me one last look and then headed through the trees towards the beach. She didn't say even one word to me from the time we finished until she was gone. She did leave me with the impression that she had a very smug look on her face. I would almost call it a mission accomplished look, but that would be silly. It's not as though she could have planned what happened, now is it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Watching Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds