• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01

What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01

123456...10

Well here is a continuation of my second offering for Literotica. It will contain once again incest and cuckolding although the cuckolding will not appear till later in the story and will not be as extreme as in last story. It involves two families and will change the way they both live.

All of the characters are over 18 and there is no sex with anyone under the age of 18.

Hey everyone it's highly suggested reading 'How to fill an empty nest pts 1 and 2' before picking this up.

*****

While his wife was destroying the concept of fidelity in the arms of their daughter Jack was tossing and turning in his father's house. He had driven out to spend the weekend with his dad since Donna wasn't going to be around. Since he never traveled for his job like other people it was his first night since being married that he wasn't sleeping next to his wife.

His dreams were nightmare filled visions of Donna screaming in ecstasy in the arms of multiple lovers. He kept waking up in a sweat with the images from his dreams still fresh in his head. One of the reasons he had come to see his dad was to talk about the relationship with his mother.

When he was eighteen Jack had accidently been exposed to the darker side of his parent's relationship. He had discovered that his father was a willing cuckold even though he had no idea of the term for it back then. He had accidently come home early when his parents thought he was staying at his friends house. He had seen his mother fucking a man that wasn't his father while she verbally berated her husband of eighteen years.

What had confused him was why his father want upset by the whole experience and instead was actually aroused. He didn't know it and never found out but was he was slightly lucky that he hadn't actually shown up 10 minutes later. If he had he would have been treated to the sight of his father licking his mother clean of her lover's semen. What he witnessed had devastated him and had forever changed his relationship with his mom.

Because of his fear of Donna possibly having an affair Jack felt the need to bring up the past with his father tonight. It hadn't been easy because it was obvious that his dad still missed her terribly and trying to talk about intimate issues like this was not easy to begin with. At first his father didn't want to discuss it at all then when Jack told him of his fears about Donna he opened up some.

Jack had been reminded of the earlier years of his childhood and the fights he would witness between his parents. It was never a physical disagreement just a lot of screaming and shouting. His father then asked if he remembered how the fighting had all but stopped at one point. He had to agree that it just seemed to change overnight and he had always been happy about that.

He asked his dad why it happened, how all the fighting just went away. His father took a deep breath and told him because he had made a choice. It had been the toughest choice of his whole life. He had to choose whether to accept that his mother had needs physically that he just couldn't satisfy or to choose a divorce. It was the time when divorces were becoming popular escapes from marriages that had problems.

He explained to Jack that it would have been easy to pick divorce and he would have had every right, after all his wife was cheating on him. Instead he took stock of his whole relationship with Jack's mom and found that in every other way she had been a wonderful wife. She was a wonderful housekeeper, she was an excellent cook and with him had done a wonderful job of raising him. It had been the hardest thing to do in his whole life putting his ego aside in the bedroom. He had even gone as far as making a chart documenting the percentage of their life together that really involved sex. It was such a smaller percentage than all the rest of the things that she had excelled at. So he made the only choice he could make with the evidence in front of him.

He chose to stay married and accept that his wife was going to periodically need to be with other men. At first it had just been an agreement that she could go out and do what she needed to do as long as he knew. She would tell him she was going to visit her sister and he knew it was their code. At first when it was happening he would sit and seethe at home doubting his decision to allow this.

Then she started coming home and letting little details slip about her lovers, about how big they were. How they could go for hours and hours and she would cum over and over again. Then the two of them discovered something, her telling him these things actually got him excited. He found himself in bed with his wife with a raging hard on from hearing about her exploits.

Some people might think that she took advantage of his father then when she suggested that she could bring her men home with her. Then he could actually see what she was talking about and maybe even join in from time to time. The first few times he had tried to join but soon realized that she hadn't been lying about the size difference. It intimidated him as well as excited him. So it had eventually worked its way into him sitting and watching which left everyone happy. He still didn't share the part about cleaning her cream pies with Jack because he had never witnessed it and it still confused him why he would always do it.

Jack sat and listened while his father finally spilled all the dirt on his unconventional sex life with his mother. Some people might have looked at their father with less respect but Jack could never do that. He was a rational man and reason told him that his father had made the right choice for the whole family. He sat there and once again was grateful that his parents didn't divorce like so many of his friend's parents had.

That of course brought him back to Donna and the resolution he had come to even before hearing his father's whole story. He would do whatever was necessary to keep his family together even if it came to accepting Donna having an affair. He doubted that he could go as far as his father and actually watch but had to admit that because Donna was so sexy seeing her having sex would be a turn on.

Then he had gone to bed which brought him to this moment, waking from another nightmare vision of Donna fucking someone else in his dream. Yes he had woken up from each one sweating and shaking but he had also woken up from each one with a huge erection.

While her husband was waking up in a cold sweat over the fear of her fucking someone else Donna kept waking up to make his nightmares come true. However if he could see who she was having sex with his nightmare would have been worse. It was their twenty year old daughter Katie.

After they had fallen asleep Donna had woken up and realized that for the first time since she had been married she was in a different bed than Jack and someone else was in it with her. She was naked in bed with her naked daughter and they had fallen asleep after taking the plunge into an incestuous lesbian affair.

She had immediately reached for her new lover and started making moves on her while she slept. Instead of reaching for her husband's hard cock she found herself reaching for her daughter's leaking pussy. It was still so wet and open from everything they had done the night before. She shuddered from the erotic memory of seeing Katie filed up with a fourteen inch cock, hearing her begging to be fucked right before lowering her face into her mother's pussy for the first time.

Then she had returned the favor to Katie while lying on her back and allowing Scott's cum to run out of the young pussy above her and right into her mouth. Then she had pulled it down and hoovered it out with her mouth until there wasn't a drop left and her daughter was screaming out her orgasm. Then she remembered how she had squirted pussy cum for the first time in her life and how Katie had drank up every drop.

After she woke up they made a soft slow love to each other and had fallen back asleep. This happened three other times during the night with Donna being the instigator twice and Katie twice. It just felt like they couldn't get enough of each other. She was already hooked on the taste of her daughter's pussy and even though it was the first one she had ever tasted she doubted there could be a better one. She knew that she was of course biased with Katie being her daughter but it would have to be proven to her before she believed otherwise.

She lay there in the bed and looked over the deep breathing gorgeous naked body next to her and noticed the time, it was almost one o clock in the afternoon. She laughed softly to herself because the last time she could ever remember getting up this late had to have been when she and Jack had lived here before Katie was born.

Here of course was the lower east side of Manhattan, a neighborhood that in the past had helped Donna come out of the ultra conservative shell she had been encased in when she met Jack. Now it was serving the same effect for her all these years later, she felt like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon. A cocoon of boredom and depression she had found herself in when her daughter left home to start school. Some people call it the empty nest syndrome and the empty part was definitely true. But that had all passed yesterday as soon as she had emerged from the downtown number 4 train into Astor Place.

She had immediately felt renewed and excited to be spending the weekend in this part of the city. Of course the fact that she had come to town already committed to giving in to anything her daughter wanted helped her build level of excitement. Now in hindsight and after they had both talked yesterday and confessed to having an unorthodox attraction each other it seemed inevitable that she would wake up hungry for more of her daughter's delicious pussy.

She heard a sound from outside and then she stretched and yawned noisily. As soon as she did a bright red head peeked itself from around the corner of the door jamb. She smiled at the young woman, her daughter's best friend Trish. She had been as important a part to the night before as either her or her daughter in a strange way. She had filmed the entire night including all the sex that had happened in the apartment. It was all going to be a part of Katie's planned film project for her next semester. Donna didn't even feel the least bit nervous or guilty about agreeing to allow what ever happened with them to be captured on video.

It seemed that she had raised a definite exhibitionist for a daughter and she wondered if she was always a closet one herself after last night. She hadn't felt the least bit self conscious about being filmed having sex with Katie instead it had turned her on even more.

She smiled wickedly to herself as she remembered how they finished the night off. They had taken a ritual that had bonded her and Katie over the years and turned it into a filthy perversion of itself. Donnas' ritual of brushing Katie's hair every night before she went to sleep had turned into her fucking her daughter with the handle of that very same brush till she came all over Donnas' hand.

That moment had also been Trish's first naked moment in the working film a she planted the camera and masturbated while watching Donna fuck Katie. Her earlier thought of needing proof that Katie's pussy wasn't the best tasting in the world would definitely be put to the test in the future. She could already see Trish crouching over her face in her imagination along with Naomi, one of Katie's ex lovers. Who knows how many other's there would be, she wasn't going to say no to anything her daughter wanted her to experience.

They might have even started with Trish last night but hearing Katie's desire to be with Donna had awakened a similar desire in Trish. After Donna had mentioned talking to her mother, Joanna, Trish had decided that she wanted her first girl- girl experience to be with her own mom. That had eliminated any chance of her joining Katie and Donna in the bed this weekend. However after Donna had shared some rather shocking information with Trish the night before all three of them were in agreement that it would only be a matter of time till Trish also got her wish.

"Morning Donna, from what I heard from here last night I guess there wasn't much sleeping going on?" Trish said while sheepishly entering the room.

"Sleep is overrated sweetie when you are sharing a bed with someone who looks like this," she said. Katie was sprawled out with her legs half open and her bald pussy winking at anyone who could see. She had a contented smile on her face that Trish couldn't ever remember seeing when she slept with anyone.

"She looks really happy and so do you! No regrets or morning after jitters on your part?" Trish asked curiously. She doubted there would be any by the way both Donna and Katie had spent the whole day kissing and flirting then finishing it off with a literal bang.

"Nope not a single one, if anything I'm more eager now to see what my obviously slutty daughter has in store for her equally slutty mom," she added.

"Hey who you calling slutty?" Katie said in a half awake groggy voice. The conversation had wakened her up and she was not a morning girl.

"Uh oh watch out Donna the beast awakens," Trish teased. She had learned over the six months they had roomed together that the best way to have a happy Katie in the morning was to have coffee ready. She had appointed herself the keeper of the first cup as she liked to call herself. She always tried to be up before Katie and have the coffee brewed and ready. If she didn't have an overnighter in her room she almost always brought in a cup to help her friend wake up. She never looked at it as being taken advantage of because Katie never expected it of her.

"You don't have to tell me, although I've never had the pleasure to wake up next to her I know Katie's beast well. There were many mornings growing up where I'm sure she wished she had a lock on her door to keep me out in the mornings," Donna said with a giggle.

"Mom!!" Katie whined, "I was never a pain in the ass to get up in the morning!"

"Oh gods now I think you are suffering some early memory loss sweetie." Donna said.

"I was always the most pleasant and happy soul in the morning and you know it!" Katie said while sitting up against the headboard. When she did her gorgeous breasts hung naturally and begged to have someone touch them. Her legs were still splayed wide open too and there was obviously pussy dew on her lips.

Donna was mesmerized once again by the sight of her daughter's naked body. She was sure she would never get tired of looking at it or touching and tasting it. In fact it was taking all her self control to not just ravage her right now. She knew there would be plenty of playing today and tomorrow so she didn't feel desperate.

"Oh yeah you were always the easiest person to wake up in the morning. Hey Trish do you want to know how I got Katie out of bed more mornings than not?" Donna asked while wickedly looking at her daughter.

Katie knew what was coming, "Oh god noooooo...please mommy not that! I'm too old for that!"

Trish loved being a part of the whole interaction between Katie and Donna; she really did feel like family with them. "Show me Donna, how did you get her out of bed?"

Donna quickly turned on the bed and deftly started tickling Katie. It resulted in loud screams of laughter from her daughter and she kept going. Over the years she had discovered all of Katie's ticklish spots and had to avoid some of them as she got older. Now there was no restraint as she reached in between Katie's wide spread thighs and found the spot right near her crotch that made her insane.

It eventually turned into a laughter filled wrestling match with Katie the winner on top.

"So my evil mommy, you think it's funny to tickle me still? Well I'm a grown woman now and tickling comes with punishment so you know what you have to do don't you?" she asked as she sat prone on top of her mother's chest.

Donna knew the answer obviously since what they both wanted was inches from her mouth. She just wanted to hear the words come out of Katie's mouth. She needed to hear her command so it took all the responsibility from her.

"Tell me honey; remember I NEED you to tell me baby!" Donna asked licking her lips.

Trish had picked up the camera she left behind the night before right before Donna started tickling Katie. Now she zoomed in on Donnas' face and the hunger was so evident, the hunger for her own daughter's pussy.

"Eat me, eat my pussy mom and make it cum, make it cum in your mouth!" Katie demanded.

After she had said the words that Donna needed to hear she felt her hands pulling her up towards the waiting mouth. When she got even with her mother's mouth and could just feel the tongue start to touch her she lifted up slightly.

"Oh no mommy, prove to me how hungry you are, how much you want me for breakfast!" Katie chuckled keeping her cunt just out of reach of Donnas' searching tongue.

Donna grabbed Katie's hips and forcefully pulled her down until her pussy was flush with her face. As she did she speared her tongue all the way up into her young pussy letting her taste buds savor the flavor once again. She felt her mouth fill with her daughter's natural secretions and she swallowed every drop.

Katie let out a loud moan as she felt Donnas' tongue reach further in her cunt than any tongue had ever gotten before. It almost felt as if she was trying to push her whole face inside there. She could hear the sounds of sucking coming from her crotch and looking over at a mirror she could see their reflection. It almost made her faint how hot they looked together. She hadn't had a chance to see any of the video Trish had shot the night before so this was the first image she had of them together.

While looking in the mirror she reached down and pulled her mother's face even tighter into her now inflamed cunt. She needed to cum and she wanted to see it happen so she kept looking at the mirror. Donna was sucking and eating Katie's pussy like she was possessed, as if her life depended on getting sustenance from in between her daughter's legs.

She noticed that Katie wasn't looking at her while she was working so hard to give her little girl a first thing in the morning (or in this case afternoon) orgasm. She looked over to see what Katie was staring at and she got overwhelmed with what she could see. She could hardly turn her head but she didn't need to for her to see the reflection of her sucking her daughter's pussy. She wondered if they looked that hot together on the video Trish had gotten so far.

Then she went back to making her daughter scream again, this would be the fifth or sixth orgasm that Katie was having from her eating her pussy. She loved the feel of her daughter's thighs each time she came because they would lock on to his head and squeeze with every pulse of Katie's orgasm.

Sex with Katie was so different than with Jack and not just because it was girl on girl. There was an intensity to their coupling that has been missing from her marriage for many years. It was new and exciting making her feel so young and vibrant again. It made every nerve in her body tingle with lust.

As they were both looking at their naked bodies in the mirror Katie threw her head back and instead of screaming she started grunting. Then her hips started spasming like never before and as they did she just started flopping on her mother's face in a convulsive movement.

Donna had her thighs in a death grip and wasn't going to stop sucking her daughter's clit till her orgasm passed all the way through her body. She felt empowered by her ability to make her daughter feel the way she was but it wasn't just the incestuous part of it, it was also the age thing. She was a 42 year old woman who was making a girl half her age have a huge orgasm on her face, it did wonders for her ego.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds