• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Well I Asked For It and I Got It

Well I Asked For It and I Got It

As I have thought about whether or not to tell this story which is true, I couldn't get the images of my life over the past several years. First I was stunned, sucked, fucked, freaked and fondled by three very beautiful, different and oh sexy wives or ex-wives. Then when I was presented with a potential visit from one of my ex mothers in law, I didn't know what to think or expect.

Florrie decided that if her mom came for a visit it would be too awkward for her so Florrie moved out of the house and in to a flat not far away until she could figure out what she wanted to do. Florrie was the youngest of the beautiful women in my growing family but she was also the most shy.

I had been on the road for a full month training and teaching the Cops how to be real Cops and when I returned home I was totally exhausted. I was totally surprised and excited beyond words when I walked in to the Master Bath and saw that the girls had had major renovations done. In place of the stand alone shower, there was a huge sit in shower. It was big enough to accommodate easily 4 or 5 people. But across the bathroom was a brand new over-sized Jacuzzi tub. I had been wanting one of those for years but just never had the time to oversee one being installed. So one can imagine my surprise when I walked in the house and smelled the construction aroma. I couldn't wait to strip off and relax in my new Jacuzzi.

The Women in my life all gathered by the tub when I returned from the bedroom stripped and ready for those jets to beat some of the stresses away. But to my elation and surprise, each of the women including Florrie asked if I wanted company for my first dip in the 'Cuzzi.' I grinned and just glanced down at my flaccid little officer and said, "yeah but I don't know if I can respond to any calls tonight."

One by one each of those beautiful women stripped slowly while that wonderful surprise was filling with hot bubbly water. Those jets were churning the water in giant swirls just calling my name, begging me to enter in. But when Florrie got bare ass naked first, she saunters over to me and pushed me back in to a sitting position on the edge of the 'Cuzzi.' Once I was seated, Florrie dropped to her knees and took my limp baton in her mouth and smiling, she began sucking me to full iron hard readiness. She sucked my dick so furiously that I thought I was going to blow my pent up load in seconds. But she knew what she was doing. She pulled off my pulsing cock and smiling again, she stood up and tossing one of her legs over my head giving me a glimpse of her beautiful beaver fully covered in all natural hair, I about shot my wad just at that fantastic sight.

However, as I was pulsing wildly and reaching for that dripping wet snatch of hers, another of the women took her place on her knees engulfing my bouncing bone and deep throated me picking up right where Florrie left off. I threw my head back and groaned only to feel Suzie, stop her splendid blow job. As I raised my head up to see what she was doing, she had bent over with her ass just mere inches from my nose and mouth. I grabbed her by the ass cheeks and pulled her delicious pussy and ass to my mouth and darted my tongue out to lap at her pussy that was literally dripping with her love juices. But, she jerked away and with a sly grin she proceeded to step in to the water where she took a seat just as the water was reaching about mid calf in depth. As I watched her, I felt yet a third set of lips wrapping themselves around my now straining man missile.

Sherry had taken her place in front of me and was sucking me for all she was worth. She was running her tongue up and down my shaft and just as I was rapidly approaching a major cum download, she slips one of her fingers in my ass and I started squirting like mad. I pumped and pumped my love seed deep in her throat. However right in the middle of my explosive orgasm, she suddenly stopped and last but certainly not least, Roxy too over. I still had cum shooting out of my cock when her hot delicious lips wrapped themselves around my pulsating head. She immediately began licking up the remaining cum and kept sucking me until I was as rigid as the flag pole in front of the Academy.

Rox was finished however, as she stood up from licking and sucking my cock back to life, she turned around and reaching her ass cheeks with both her hands, she backed that beautiful bum backwards until her brown hole was firmly positioned on the tip of my cock. Once she felt the pressure she pushed herself back sliding my cock-head passed her sphincter muscle until she had me buried deep inside her ass. She then began rocking back and forth and I swear, I don't think I have ever in my life felt something so smooth, so hot and so slick has her Hershey highway was. I felt myself speeding toward another orgasm and she did too. She suddenly stopped, pulled off my dick and grinning said not just yet big boy.

I realized then that all 4 women were in the Jacuzzi and were rubbing each others pussies that were now deep underneath the churning waters. I stood up and just as I was getting my right leg up on to the first step, I heard a voice come from behind me. I was so startled, that I slipped on the step and went crashing to the floor knocking my silly self out cold. When I came to which was only after a couple minutes, there was my Ex Mother in law kneeling beside me. She had a huge smile on her face and as I shook the cobwebs clear, she joked that she had heard of taking someone's breath away but she might have over done it.

Now Reba was on helluva good looking woman and if I didn't know that she was 60 I would easily take her for a woman no more than 45. But her body was truly stacked and packed. She had no wiggles except when she wanted to wiggle that ass of hers. She was moderately endowed with a set of perfect 38C boobs. When I sat up after regaining full clarity, I realized that she was sitting there with my head cradled in her lap and I was staring up at the bottom side of her super firm tits. Her nipples were standing out like lollipops and were a deep red in color.

As I sat up, I felt something wet on the back of my head and instantly thinking that I had cracked open my head, I almost went in to a panic. But, when I pulled my hand back around from gingerly probing for the gash, I saw that there was no red fluid but it was indeed slick. Then it suddenly hit me like the Jacuzzi had just a moment or two earlier. It was Reba's cunt juice that I was feeling. She was as naked as her two daughters and the other women. Before I could think, she had leaned over and had taken my completely limp cock between her lips and was performing fellatio like there would be no tomorrow.

Now I have to say right here and now that while her daughters and the other two could blow my mind with their exquisite blow jobs, Reba showed me truly that experience counts. Within a couple minutes she had me blowing a wad of cum like I have never before in my life. She swallowed every single drop, licked her lips and smiling she looked up at Suzie and said, "that's got to be the sweetest cum I have ever tasted." All the women broke out laughing and nodding furiously. As I stood up, my eyes beheld a true beauty standing there in front of me. Reba has Chestnut colored hair and she like her daughters did not shave her cunny. She was neatly trimmed and her pussy lips were full firm and inviting. She was so turned on that she was literally dripping cunt juice and it was running down her thighs.

She climbed in to the tub and I followed quickly behind. I sat down on one of the remaining seats and leaned back gingerly. Within a couple minutes, I had drifted off to sleep from pure exhaustion. I had no idea what those women had in mind or what devious plans they had made but as I awoke I soon found out.

They had lifted me from the Jacuzzi, carried me to the bed, tied my hands and feet, and had blindfolded me. Suzie was then voice saying, If you can figure out which one is doing what to you, you can have her all night. Then to make it more difficult, each woman took various positions on my body parts. Each hand was filled with a glorious pussy dripping wet with anticipation. One was sitting on my face, gently rotating back and forth pushing that delicious pussy and it's sweet nectar in to my mouth. One was then sitting on my iron hard cock and the last was licking my cock and balls as the other moved up and down. But number 5 had two fingers working my asshole. Apparently all this anticipation had each one of us too turned on because after only about 5 minutes we each started cumming in buckets. Every single one of us was churning and bucking and flooding that I think if I had not been tied down, I would have slid on to the floor.

Thinking that after all of us were totally spent the blindfold would come off at least but I was wrong. It was Reba that spoke next. She said, "I don't know or care which one of you does what, but I want that cock buried so deep in my pussy that I want to taste it." With that I can only assume it was she but, 'she' climbed on my now screaming hard riot baton and within a few seconds she was sliding up and down furiously. After a couple minutes of that, she upped the ante by saying that her pussy was so filled and happy that she couldn't wait to feel it up her ass. I started shooting about a bucket of cum so deep and hard up her pussy tunnel that I felt her tense up and literally she let out a scream of joy. It was then that things got really interesting...but that is a story for another day when you the reader can read without bringing yourselves to a mind blowing climax.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Well I Asked For It and I Got It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 797 milliseconds