• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 02

Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 02

By the time dinner time had rolled around, I was a nervous wreck. I was sweating all over. The thought of Alfie leering at my love was too much for me to handle. I kept thinking back to his hand patting her bottom through her leggings. How it had made me feel.

I was so ashamed. I couldn't get the image out of my head.

Somehow I pulled myself out of that mental loop as Melissa walked into the room. She was in a thin denim dress that looked almost like a robe because she had a fabric belt that was holding the piece together. The dress was shorter than I would have liked. If it ended an inch or two higher, it would look like a glorified shirt. Melissa's thick brown thighs were on full display. And my eyes went straight for them. They continued to trail down to her boots.

For a second I forgot about everything and just considered how lucky of a man I was.

She checked her watch.

"Come on, we should get going. Alfie is waiting!"

My throat got dry again. This was a terrible idea. What was I doing? Why was I letting this older man leer at my wife?

Before I could say anything, Melissa was heading to the door. I was behind her.

Thoughts were not going through my mind. I could hear my own breath. It felt like an eternity before we got to the door.

Alfie opened it instantly. He beamed.

"Hello, my dear!" he said and gave Melissa a hug in front of me.

She hugged him back. Stepping back, she handed over a bottle of wine.

"You shouldn't have," he said, smiling. He seemed genuine and nice.

"It's the least we can do!" Melissa replied back. "Should I take off my shoes or-"

"Oh no no, head right on in," Alfie responded. Melissa walked into the house. It was my turn to greet Alfie. I looked up and shook his hand. He shook mine back, acting as if nothing was going on.

I started to walk in but then Alfie grabbed my shoulder. He leaned over to my ear.

"Now those are some fuck me boots if I've ever seen them."

All the air left my lungs. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Alfie laughed to himself and walked ahead of me. After a few seconds, I gathered my strength and walked into the living room. Melissa was looking at some paintings. Alfie was asking her about art. He told her to sit as she grabbed the bottle of wine to open. It was all so normal and yet so terrible.

After popping the bottle open, Alfie asked me if I wanted some. I said no. He poured a glass and walked over to Melissa, handing it to her as she was sat on the sofa. She smiled and took it. He lingered. Walking back to the kitchen, he winked at me.

Curious, I walked over to Melissa. Standing from Alfie's previous spot, I realized he could see down my wife's top at a decent percentage of her bra and chest. Her brown cups hugged by her lilac bra.

I collapsed onto the arm chair, not able to hold myself up. Alfie came over and sat next to me. Melissa sipped her wine and asked more about the items around Alfie's house. He pointed to the coffee table book and said it was one of her favorites.

Melissa leaned forward to check it out. And because of the way her dress was designed, the parting of the dress fell into her lap and her panties came into full view as she opened the large book.

"Oooh that's it," I heard Alfie mutter under his breath.

It was as if Melissa had lifted her dress for Alfie to see her tiny delicate panties. Having to spread her legs to lean forward, he was getting a clear view.

"Actually that's a uh... the painting over there is better!" I managed to squeak trying to get Melissa to move. Melissa turned to her side. I could feel Alfie's stare at the back of my head.

But instead of sitting and staring, Alfie got up and grabbed the painting from the wall and walked over, holding it in front of Melissa.

"That's lovely!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Truly is," Alfie responded, blatantly looking down Melissa's top.

"You know what, I just realized, I'm not feeling well," I stammered as I bolted up and grabbed Melissa's hand. "Thank you so much Alfie but we must get going."

He smiled back. "I understand."

Melissa looked confused as I lead her outside. Alfie followed but stopped at his doorway.

"Rest up," he said, "who knows what will happen tomorrow."

************************

Back in our apartment, Melissa asked what's wrong. I had no answer for her. This was all too much for me. I had no idea where this was going. She shrugged it off and got into sleeping clothes.

Together, we got in bed. Laying there, she kissed me and said that everything was going to be alright. Finally, I conceded that she was right.

"Hmmm," she said as I was dozing off, "I wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow. I could either do laundry or go for a swim. Oh well, that's for tomorrow."

And with that we fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Landlord Loves My Fiancée Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds