• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • You Never Know Ch. 02

You Never Know Ch. 02

12

All characters in this story are over 21. It is completely fictional. I have picked up immediately from where Part 1 ended.

Even though we were going to be hanging out, we had a family tradition where my mother would not accept jeans or sweats for Thanksgiving. It was understood that we would dress "up". I put on a Blue, button down shirt, tie, and khaki pants and dress shoes which I laughingly referred to as the man uniform.

I went downstairs and mom asked me to set the table.

"Why do I always have to set the table?"

Laughing, my mother, in her best mock angry voice said,"You have been asking me that for thirty years and you can ask me for thirty more and the answer is the same...because I told you!"

After setting the table, I went into my living room. My father had already claimed the recliner leaving the couch and loveseat. Dad had a football pre-game on so I sat down in the loveseat. As soon as I sat down, my mom called me.

"Chris, where is your sister? Can you call her?"

"Oh come on Mom, I just sat down."

Before I could say another word, my sister called down from the steps, "Coming, mom."

I looked up to see her coming down the steps and she winked at me as she continued down the steps.

Holy shit, I thought to myself. How the hell am I going to get through dinner with her dressed like that?

My sister had put on a short black miniskirt with black tights, and a tight red sweater that although it was not low cut, hugged her just right, along with some flats. I guess the only thing I could think of was it was classic, sorority girl, I'm too cute look. However, all I could think about was throwing her down on the couch and doing her.

"You look cute honey," my mom said.

"What do you think big brother?" she asked, looking at me with a big smile.

"You look very nice, Terry," I said, adding, "Who knew you cleaned up so well?" which brought me an immediate one finger salute with her tongue sticking out as she walked into the kitchen.

"Honestly, you two stop it! You're acting like little kids," my mom scolded with a smile on her face.

At that moment, my phone rang with a number I didn't recognize.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Chris, this is Mrs. Kramer."

"Oh hi, what can I do for you?"

"Well I made an appetizer and a desert and I need some help bringing them over."

"Oh sure, no problem at all. I'll be right over," I said as I punched the off button.

"Was that your girlfriend next door?" my sister said.

"Shut up. Girlfriend, right," I said with disdain.

"What did she want?" asked my mom.

"She needs some help bringing over some stuff so I'll be right back."

"Ok, and you two had better start behaving or I'll send you to your rooms!" said my mom.

I walked outside and thought it was pretty cold today as I went up and rang the doorbell.

When the door opened my jaw almost dropped as she let me in and closed the door. I thought I detected a hint of alcohol on her breath as she walked by me but that wasn't why I was surprised. She was wearing a white blouse with a Blue sweater over it, and a black skirt with black nylons and heels. The skirt was knee length but had a generous slit on the side.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Mrs. Kramer."

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too young man, "she said with a smile for the first time ever.

"Mrs. Kramer, if you don't mind me saying so, you look very pretty."

Upon hearing that, her smile widened a bit to display a perfect array of white teeth.

"Why thank you very much. It's always nice to get a compliment from a handsome young man."

Man, I must be a in a Twilight Zone episode, I thought to myself. She's actually being nice to me. It's either the weather, the booze, or something else, maybe sunspots.

"Here, Chris, grab this plate for me please and I'll carry this tray."

I opened the door and let her pass by and I caught a whiff of some perfume that absolutely smelled fantastic, like freshly cut roses. She locked the door and then we walked over and I opened the door for her to go in.

My Dad stood up and went to grab the tray from her.

"HI there, you must be Donna. I'm Fred, Chris's father," he said carrying it to the kitchen, "And this is my wife Joanie, and my daughter, Terry."

As he made the introductions, I could see my Dad having a hard time taking his eyes off of her cleavage which was tastefully yet graciously displayed. While not low cut, the blouse definitely accentuated her ample bosom.

After exchanging pleasantries, my Mom and Mrs. Kramer gave Terry some apps to bring out while my Dad poured drinks for everyone. We all went out to sit down and of course, my Dad took the recliner again with my mother and Mrs. Kramer sitting on the couch, leaving me and my sister to share the love seat. Mrs. Kramer was on the closest side of the couch and when she crossed her legs, the slit revealed quite a few of her legs, to the point that I started to wonder if she was wearing a garter and stockings. My sister sat down next to me and as she did, her skirt rode up a bit giving me a very nice view of her toned nylon covered thighs.

That little shit, I thought. She is trying to turn me on.

We sat around and had some small talk as Mrs. Kramer spoke about her little dress shop.

"So, Donna, are you originally from the area?" my Mom asked.

"Oh yes," she replied, "Born and raised, I met my late husband in high school."

"I'm sorry, dear," my Mom said.

"Thank you sweetie," she said. "We were married for thirty years but he passed away a year ago due to a heart attack. One day he was fine and the next..." her voice trailed off.

"I'm sorry I brought it up."

"No, no, it's ok. I have been doing fine and I love what I do now so things are really good," Mrs. Kramer said.

We instantly all felt bad and my mother quickly changed the subject.

"Well I hope Chris has not been a bad neighbor."

"Oh far from it. I hardly know he's here. Although he does work a lot of hours, I'm guessing."

My sister leaned into me and said, "He's always been like that. No time for girls." As she did so, she lightly rubbed my leg with her hand in a gesture that normally would be a loving gesture between siblings but in this case went through me like sticking your finger in an electrical outlet.

During the next few hours, we had a great meal along with lots of wine and beer. After dessert, we sat in the living room and continued our discussions. During this time, I found out that Donna had no children and was an only child herself, with barely any relatives, thus the reason that she did not have a lot of company. As I heard her story, my heart went out to her as she was essentially growing old and approaching retirement years alone, with no one to share her life with. As she talked, she would occasionally look over at me and smile.

Of course, my mom went through my history as a student and a runner and then of course bragged about my being an Eagle Scout and all that other stuff.

"Wow, I didn't realize I lived next door to such a successful young man," she said.

"I'm not sure about that, but thank you," I said.

"He's always been modest," my mother said with a hint of pride, "I just wish he would take more time to enjoy himself."

"Aw Mom, I get out now and then. Besides, I have a lot of responsibility."

"Honestly, you need to get over that stupid girl," my mom said.

Embarrassed, all I could manage was a "That is over and done with and when I'm ready I'll get back out there."

"It's ok, Chris," Donna said, "You have plenty of time besides, girls your age can be tough, I know," and her and my mom both laughed.

Looking over at my sister asleep against me, Donna and my mom smiled.

"You and your sister are pretty close, huh," asked Donna.

"Yes, we always have been, she's a pain in the rear sometimes but she's a great kid."

"She is lucky to have you, "she said.

It was now getting to be about 9:00 and it seemed like everyone was starting to run out of steam. Dad of course had fallen asleep in the recliner, and my sister had fallen asleep with her head on my chest, with her legs draped over the arm of the loveseat, her skirt just covering her crotch.

"Well, I think I am going to be going now," Donna said, yawning.

"Well, it's been great having you with us and a pleasure," said my mom. We have to get up in the morning to go to the airport anyway. Son, why don't you walk her back?"

"Sure, Mom, just let me get rid of this dead weight here." I got up carefully, and put a pillow under her head, threw an afghan over her and she didn't move.

Grabbing the plate and tray that Donna had brought over, I opened the door and let her out and walked her over to her place. She opened the door and I walked in behind her.

"Where do you want me to put these?" I asked.

"Oh just set them on the kitchen counter, please," she said. "I just need to go to the bathroom really quickly so don't leave yet,"

I walked in and set them down on the counter, noticing that her house had a very Martha Stewart type of touch with all kinds of little decorating details. I was standing in the living room and looking at some of the pictures she had up and didn't even hear her come back in until she was right beside me. I turned to her and before I knew it, she was giving me a big hug so I hugged her back.

"Thank you for a wonderful day," she said, a slight slur to her words, holding me tight and pressing those big tits against me.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you could come over and meet my family. And it was really nice to get to know you. It took us way too long," I said.

"I agree and by the way, that girl had no idea what she gave up, if you don't mind me saying."

"That's nice of you to say," I replied.

Pulling in even closer so that our faces were mere inches apart, she said, "There are plenty of women right in front of your nose if you look," she said and all of a sudden, she kissed me lightly on the lips and then grinning, leaned her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. As she did so, she wobbled a little bit and I grabbed her tight to make sure she didn't fall.

"Oopsy," she said, "Maybe I should sit down for a minute." as I kept my arm around her to steady her, I directed her over to her couch and almost fell on top of her as she settled in. As I turned to her, I noticed that a couple of buttons on her blouse were now undone, giving me a full view of the swell of her breasts, contained by a white lacy see through bra. She was now leaning back against me and my left arm was pinned behind her.

"It's these damn heels," she said, kicking off her shoes.

"Oh you naughty boy, you have your arm around me," she said giggling. Getting up closer to my face, she leaned over putting her mouth near my ear and whispered, "What is it you want?"

"Well, it's kind of late, and I should be getting back home, so maybe we should pick this up some other time," I said. Oh man, this is totally crazy. By now I was totally hard but kept thinking about the fact that my family was probably waiting on me and I didn't want to start any more stuff than was already stirred up.

Giggling, she reached over and kissed me hard on the lips, and grabbing my hand, pushed it onto her blouse to feel her. The feeling was awesome as I had never felt ones this big before. Parting my mouth, we began to French kiss, as she put her hands on my chest. I cupped her boob, rubbing my hand back and forth over it. She then ran her free hand down to my stomach and stopped, as my erection was now clearly visible through my pants.

"Harder," she said, as she put her hand on mine and squeezed. As she moved her hand down again, I grabbed her wrist and gently moved it so that her hand was now resting on my ever-growing manhood. When I let it go, I moved my hand back to her chest and while she didn't squeeze, she didn't move her hand either.

"Mmm, speaking of hard," she said. By this point, I had my hand inside her blouse and could feel the silky smoothness of her bra. I was just getting ready to unbutton another button when all of a sudden; she broke the embrace and started to get up.

"Oh God, I'm going to be sick," she said putting her hand over her mouth. I got up to help her as she staggered into the bathroom and got down on her knees to hug the toilet. As she did so, she immediately began to throw up. Kneeling next to her, I rubbed her shoulders gently as she continued to heave. Reaching up, I grabbed a towel and handed it to her so that she could wipe her mouth.

She wiped her mouth and then looked at me, her hair completely disheveled. Tears were in her eyes as she opened her mouth.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

"Nothing to be sorry for, how are you feeling?"

"My stomach feels a lot better but I feel so foolish about what happened..." her voice trailed off.

"Can you stand up?"

"I think so, if you help me," she said and I held on to her as she got up.

Helping her, we slowly made our way up the steps. Getting to the top, I helped her to her bed and threw back the covers and then laid her down.

"Stay here for a second, I'm going to get a trashcan and some water for you just in case." I found a small trashcan with a liner in it and set it next to the bed. I then went downstairs and fished a bottle of water out of her refrigerator and brought that back up as well. She was now lying on her side, facing me...

"Oh Chris, I'm so sorry for this. I feel totally embarrassed. How can I face you...?"

"Donna, it's ok. No harm done, and besides, I think you're beautiful," I said smiling as I leaned over and kissed on her on the forehead. She smiled and then almost immediately passed out. I sat there for a few minutes to make sure she was ok and not throwing up anymore. It was a huge turn on to see her laying there with her boobs half out and her skirt ridden up. Before I covered her up, I had to have an answer to the question so I pulled her skirt up enough to see whether she was wearing stockings and she was! Damn, that would have been fun, I thought. The next thought that crossed my mind was that was a pretty perverted thing to do so I put her covers over her and walked out of the room. I locked the door on the way out and casually looked down at my watch.

Oh crap, I've been gone for almost an hour! How the hell am I going to explain this I thought as I opened my door and closed it and locked it. As I turned around, I saw that the recliner and couch were empty, meaning that my parents had gone to bed. My sister was still zonked out on the loveseat so I figured I would just leave her there. I turned off the light and went upstairs to my bedroom.

I noticed that the door to my parent's room was shut so they were probably asleep. I walked into my room and closed the door. Taking my tie off, I threw it on my dresser and sat down on the bed, taking my shoes off. As I did so, I thought I heard steps and then a door close and I figured it must be my sister going to bed. I took of the rest of my clothes except for my underwear, turned out the light, and got under the covers.

The buzz I had from the wine was pretty much gone after the events next door and I was a little tired as I laid my head down to go to sleep. What a weird f-ing day! I never imagined any of it happening, particularly with my sister, and I damn sure never had a woman throw up on me before. Ok, maybe not on me but near me.

I lay there for a few minutes when all of a sudden I heard my door open and close. I was still as I could be as I tried to figure out what was going on and who it was. I could barely make out from the glow of the clock that it was my sister, Terry. I wonder what she wants, I thought to myself so I decided to pretend I was asleep.

"Chris," she whispered, "Chris, wake up."

I didn't say anything. Maybe she'll go away.

She continued to my bed and to my surprise, climbed under the covers on the other side from where I was laying. I was on my back and I could feel myself starting to get hard again. She moved closer and I could feel her hand moving around, sliding up my thigh, searching for me. When she found the waistband of my underwear, she pulled it down and exposed my semi-hard cock. As she did so, she started slowly stroking me and alternating between doing that and playing with my balls.

"That feels awesome, but what the hell are you doing?" I asked

"Ooh shit!" she screamed out, then more softly,"You asshole, you scared me, you were awake the whole time weren't you?"

"Yes I was," I answered and leaned over to kiss her on the lips.

"Mmm that's nice, "she said. "You smell like your neighbor's perfume, what did you do?"

"Oh man, what a nightmare. I helped her carry her stuff home, and when she got in the door, she started feeling sick and I had to help her to her bathroom. She threw up a bit and then passed out so I had to carry her up and put her to bed."

"Really? NO kidding?" she asked. "You sure you didn't try to take advantage of her?"

"Yeah, I'm really into that whole vomit thing," I said and we both laughed.

"I hope no one heard you come in here."

"Nope, they are fast asleep," she said. "Now we have to get moving around 7 so I figure we have a good 8 hours or so, which should be plenty of time..."

"Oh yeah, for what?"

"For this." And with that, she promptly threw the covers back and holding my cock steady, began licking it around the head.

"Oh yeah that feels great," I said. Reaching down I grabbed the sides of her head and started to pull her up and down on me as she sucked me, my cock quickly getting hard again for what seemed like the millionth time today. Expertly flicking her tongue around, she went up and down and then began deep throating me, taking me all the way in, the first time any woman had ever done that to me.

"Here, take off your shirt and let's 69," I said.

She quickly took her shirt off and slid around, putting that fine ass and pussy on my face and taking my cock, started rubbing it all over her face.

"How does that feel, Chris?" she said. "How does it feel knowing your little sister is sucking your big fat cock?"

"Well how does it feel to have your big brother licking your pussy?" Grabbing her hips and spreading them, I licked up and down her pussy, and then, licking the fingers on one hand, I took one and started gently playing with her ass while my tongue darted in and out of her, the wetness covering my face.

She moaned softly at first and then a little louder, and she started squirming on top of me. The feeling distracted her so much that she stopped sucking my cock and just kept stroking me, as she moved back and forth above me.

"Hey, don't stop sucking me," I said.

"Well shit, you're eating me so good, I can't concentrate," she gasped in short breaths as her thighs quivered.

"Wow baby, just let go, let me make you cum for me," I said.

"Ooh yeah ooh yea, don't stop, keep doing it. Ooooohhhhh..." she cried out as her whole body shook.

Without missing a beat, I pushed her forward and got into a doggy position behind her, and grasping my cock, slid it all the way inside of her. Grabbing her hips, I started slowly working myself in and out of her, the warm wetness of her tight pussy enveloping me.

"Oh God, you feel so good inside of me, Chris. Fuck me with that fat dick."

Reaching forward, I leaned over her back and grabbed both of her firm tits, rolling her nipples around in my fingers while I continued to thrust in and out of her. We picked up the pace and I could feel my balls slapping against her as I continued to fuck her. She started shaking again and I knew she was cumming so I pulled out, and grabbing her around the waist, picked her up and put her down on her back, spread her legs, and climbed on top of her, putting her legs up over my shoulders while I rubbed my dick back and forth across her pussy lips. I felt her fingers reach down and she put me inside her and we picked up where we left off, my hard cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her. Pulling her legs down and to the side, I leaned forward and kissed her hard, her tongue meeting mine as we said nothing, both of us enjoying the warmth of forbidden love.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • You Never Know Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds