• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hush Darling

Hush Darling

123

Author's note: This story takes place during the first season of Agent Carter.

*

"Hush Darling." Peggy tried to scold her lover, although it came out as a giggle.

Peggy Carter was normally better at controlling herself, but she had always found it difficult with Angie Martinelli. When Angie was stripped down to her unmentionables and writhing beneath her it was impossible, and that was a problem.

A serious problem, one that Peggy shouldn't have to constantly remind Angie, and yet here they were, the delightful Italian girl once again failing to remain as silent as she should causing Peggy to pull back from Angie's neck and tried to scold her lover. The fact that the first try didn't go well was irrelevant, she needed to make Angie see reason, before the unthinkable happened.

"Angie!" Peggy warned.

"I know English, I know." Angie softly grumbled, "Can't let it get out we're queer. I know, and I'm sorry. I swear I'll try harder. Just please, don't stop."

Peggy bit her lip. They should stop of course, and ideally they would never have started. Peggy should have resisted these sinful and unlawful feelings, if not for her sake then for Angie's, but she had overestimated her self-control, or perhaps underestimated Angie's charms.

Most likely both, although regardless the end result was the same, the two women almost completely naked together in Angie's bed, and as much as Peggy should stop she couldn't.

No, she just had to lean down to press her lips to Angie's for what felt like the millions time tonight, and then work her way back down to that slender neck she had been lingering on while trying to work up the nerve to go lower.

Not that this was the first time, far from it, the two women had been consummating their forbidden union like a pair of jackrabbits the past few weeks, and yet it still felt all so new.

So much so Peggy got embarrassingly nervous whenever they started, the irony not lost on Peggy that while she could shoot to kill without hesitation she hesitated when it came to removing Angie Martinelli's bra. The circumstances were different of course, but it seemed so absurd that she still had the same problem with the latter.

Of course eventually Peggy succeeded, the curvier of the two women effortlessly unhooking Angie's bra and then tossing aside to join the rest of their discarded clothes piled on the floor.

Then she slowly made her way down to those rounded globes of flesh Peggy had grown to adore so much, kissing her way up one of Angie's breasts and taking a nipple into her mouth. Unfortunately she barely had a chance to suck on it when Angie let out a loud cry, which really upset the English woman.

"For God's sake Angie, try and be a little discreet!" Peggy snapped, trying to move away.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Angie whisper yelled, grabbing onto Peggy in the nick of time and giving the other woman her best puppy dog eyes as she continued in the softest voice she could manage, "I promise I'll stop making so much noise, just please, don't stop this. I need this. I need you. Five guys grabbed my ass today, and none of them tipped, and one of them gave me an earful about the food, like I was the one who actually cooked it. The only thing that kept me sane was thinking about coming back to you. Making love with you. Please don't deny me. I don't think I could bear it."

Angie almost felt bad. It wasn't a total lie, but it was stretching the truth. Only three guys had grabbed her ass today, but two of them had the nerve to do it more than once, and she didn't like it one bit. She never liked it, but especially now because she wasn't theirs to touch.

She was Peggy's. And despite various discussions/arguments about independence and no one owns anyone, mentioning customers touching her inappropriately was a great way to make Peggy see red, this being no exception, which hopefully meant Angie was about to be ravaged.

Sure enough after staring at her with a mixture of burning desire and other things Angie couldn't quite work out Peggy leaned in and whispered, "One more chance, okay darling?"

"Okay English." Angie beamed.

"I'm deadly serious Angie." Peggy said solemnly, "You know what we're risking. What happens if we get caught. What, what might happen to you... God Angie, I couldn't stand it if anything-"

"Shhhhhh." Angie hushed, briefly pressing her lips to Peggy's to avoid her secret girlfriend becoming lost in one of her little rants, "Don't be such a worry wart English. I bet Miriam couldn't even comprehend that two gals could even have sex, so as long as she doesn't find a man up here we'll be fine."

"I think even the most unimaginative mind could put two and two together if they find me with my head between your thighs." Peggy whispered dryly, before ultimately conceding, "But I suppose we can treat this like a three strikes deal. One more, and you're out."

Angie was pretty sure she had three strikes already, but she wasn't going to argue. Not when Peggy was kissing her again, those wonderful lips making her short-circuit.

She wasn't much better when Peggy kissed her way down her body to take one of Angie's nipples into her mouth, sucking on it gently for a few long moments before moving to the other nipple and repeating the process.

Back and forth Peggy went, her tongue essentially beginning to swirl around those nipples in between sucks while Angie struggled to live up to her end of the bargain and remain quiet.

Normally Angie was really good that staying quiet. After all, Peggy wasn't her first, not by a long shot, and none of those other girls wanted to be discovered, so Angie had become really good at keeping her mouth shut when she needed too. But things were just different with Peggy, none of Angie's old tricks working too well as the older woman just drove her crazy.

Somehow she knew she would, even back when Angie had thought Peggy was as straight as they come and would either reject her completely or have to be guided every step of the way. But no, Peggy knew exactly what she was doing, something she happily proved once again as she played with Angie's boobs.

"Please, mmmmmmm, please English, lower." Angie squeaked in between soft moans.

Before she had a chance to say anything else Peggy looked up at her with a warning glance and then started to kiss her way down Angie's flat stomach.

Instantly, or pretty much so, Angie grabbed the nearest pillow and shoved it over her face. This was the only way which had proven even slightly effective when it came to muffling her cries of pleasure and with it firmly in place Peggy seemed to speed up.

It was only a little bit, but enough to make Angie's heart race as within seconds Peggy was in between her thighs, her hot breath on Angie's needy centre. And then Peggy gave her what she needed, Angie crying out into the pillow in blissful happiness and gratitude to her secret lover.

Peggy smiled happily as Angie successfully muffled her cries, or at least as much as could reasonably be expected under the circumstances. In fact it might have been softer than the moan Peggy let out as her taste buds were delighted by the flavour of pure Angela Martinelli, and luckily that moan was muffled by the fact that Peggy's mouth was busy.

Of course after the initial lick Peggy's taste buds got used to this treat and she didn't really moan, while Angie's cries and moans sounded deafening in the otherwise silent room, especially as they were joined by groans, whimpers and gasps.

It was no mistake that it was still fairly early in the evening, as in the silence of the room if Peggy tried really hard she could hear the sound of her neighbours talking and listening to the radio, to her right that god-awful Captain American Adventure Hour playing in the background which was likely more audible than anything Angie let out.

Hopefully that would continue to be the case as Peggy settled into giving her lesbian lover a long pussy licking, both girls clearly loving this ultra-forbidden act of depravity.

Every time they had sex, or she made Angie feel good in anyway, or just talked about her secret girlfriend and that beautiful smile of hers, Peggy was ashamed that she had once been so reluctant to face the true nature of her feelings for this girl.

It didn't matter that it wasn't out of disgust like Angie had thought, although she still felt incredibly guilty about that, but she had somehow allowed society to make her feel guilty about her desire for this beautiful girl.

What they had together was good, and pure, and Peggy wished she could shout it from the rooftops that she loved Angie Martinelli. However they would be kicked out of their home, and perhaps driven out of town or in her case even out of the country, and then she would never clear Howard's name.

More importantly those responsible for framing him might come after her beloved Angie, and she just couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to this girl, so it was imperative they both stay silent and 'in the closet' as it were, Peggy not even revealing the true nature of their relationship to Mr Jarvis, and as this whole thing was unravelling he was quickly becoming her most trusted confident, Peggy sharing things with him that she couldn't even share with her girlfriend.

Angie tried not to let it bother her that Peggy was so secretive. That she still wouldn't explain what she did when she snuck away in the early hours of the morning/extremely later in the evening, or what she really did for a living, or continue to give her only breadcrumbs of her past.

Worst of all she kept having very non-inconspicuous meetings with Mr Fancy, disappearing with him, an obviously married man. What was Angie supposed to think? But Peggy swore there was nothing like that going on between them, and Angie chose to believe her. At a time like this, what else could she do?

Luckily for Angie when Peggy was licking her pussy all her worries and doubts just seemed to fade away. Eventually.

Sure, after the initial joy at the beginning her mind tended to wander, but as the need to cum started building and/or Peggy started giving her more pleasure all she could concentrate on was the present.

Which was true of the other girls she had been with for sure, as it turned out Angie was a little bit of a slut for girls, but again Peggy Carter was no ordinary girl.

No, Peggy Carter was extraordinary, seemingly better at everything than anyone else. Although Angie had been fortunate enough to learn that wasn't true, that Peggy had her faults like the rest of us mere mortals.

One of those faults was taking almost sadistic delight out of torturing Angie with pleasure. Honestly the pussy licking itself was so perfect it could have brought Angie to the edge on its own, but Peggy just had to linger on her clit.

It was just a few seconds at first, and just gently flicking that sensitive bundle of nerves, but then it became longer and Peggy started flat-out licking Angie's clit, the poor Italian American girl whimpering and crying out into her pillow as the cruel English woman tortured her with that wicked little tongue of hers.

Peggy didn't even have the decency to act guilty about it. No, she was smirking up at her like she wanted to get caught all of a sudden.

Angie knew that wasn't true. Knew Peggy would never endanger them both like that, but she almost had to wonder as Peggy continuously lapped at her clit. Or at least Angie would have if she was capable of thought during those few long seconds.

She sure thought it afterwards as Peggy's tongue slid downwards again, Angie almost literally weeping into her pillow as this time that wicked muscle started lingering at her entrance, the Italian swearing that the Brit even poked the tip of her tongue inside her at one point, the sensation making her squirm. Well, even more than before.

Then Peggy wrapped her lips around Angie's clit and started sucking, prompting Angie to lower the pillow and whimper, "English, please-"

"Hush darling." Peggy scolded softly before immediately going back to the clit she had only just let go of.

Angie whimpered again, this time into her pillow but still much longer. For her trouble she felt teeth grazing against her sensitive bud, Peggy clearly trying to give her a silent warning, but was a really poor choice of one as it drove Angie wild.

Which clearly was Peggy's plan, given the way she not only continued sucking Angie's clit but increased the suction until there were actual tears of need coming out of the inspiring actress's eyes. Angie tried, she really did, but she wasn't strong like Peggy, and she just couldn't deal with this type of wonderful pleasure.

So after a few moments she lowered the pillow again and whispered, "Seriously English-"

"I told you to be quiet!!" Peggy demanded softly, blowing on Angie's clit for a second before adding, "Besides, that's not my name."

"Peggy! Peggy please make me..." Angie wept, realizing nearly too late she was being too loud and whispered the next part as softly as possible, "Make me cum. Please Peggy, I need you to make me cum. I need it more than anything, and I'll do anything if you just do it."

For a second Peggy just stared at her, then she asked, "Promised to be quiet?"

"Yes!" Angie wept, "Now please just fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum."

Smiling softly Peggy ordered, "Turn on the radio."

It wasn't exactly easy but Angie was just about able to reach across and turn on the infernal contraption. As the stations were filled with men serenading women or vice versa it felt weird having it in the background, so they tried to avoid using it during the foreplay.

But now they very much need it, whatever song that was playing quickly becoming unintelligible to Angie as Peggy returned her mouth to her cunt and she returned the pillow to her face, pressing it down so hard she nearly suffocated herself as Peggy's tongue slowly pushed itself inside her pussy and began gently fucking her.

Angie may not have cum instantly, but it was touch and go, and it wasn't long before Peggy was picking up the pace, clearly determined to make Angie cum good and hard.

She soon exceeded, Angie gritting her teeth as tightly as she could and pressing that pillow down onto her face so hard that she couldn't breathe as Peggy's wicked little tongue gave her an orgasm as powerful as she'd ever had before.

As it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Angie's usual techniques failed and she was pretty much just left praying that the radio was enough to drown out her screams of pleasure.

In the darkest moments Angie wondered whether her God, or at least the one that was so precious to her family, would listen to the prayers of a filthy, no good dyke like her.

Luckily Peggy took all her darkness away and replaced it with pure joy, Angie Martinelli becoming nothing but a writhing mess as she was tongue fucked to climax after climax, things only getting better when Peggy added her fingers into the mix, if only because then she started sucking on her clit again, this time giving it everything she had. That really turned Angie's mind to mush.

Peggy loved the feeling of Angie's pussy clenching around her fingers as she came, and she really started focusing on the little bud which was the only part of the human anatomy purely designed for pleasure.

However her true incentive for switching techniques was she hadn't wanted to wear out her tongue, or mouth for that matter, because as far as she was concerned they were nowhere near done and Peggy definitely wanted to be able to kiss Angie without uncomfortable soreness.

She learned that from previous experience. Of course it didn't matter, she'd fight through agonising pain if it meant she could press her lips to those belonging to this delightful girl.

As she felt the same way about kissing Angie's downstairs lips Peggy was soon switching back, if only so she could swallow the other girl's cum. Oh how Peggy loved swallowing cum. It was just such an intimate act.

She supposed that's what sex was, or at least what was supposed to be, but cum swallowing just felt like it was on another level. It helped that Angie had the tastiest cum Peggy had ever swallowed, the English woman completely addicted when it first hit her taste buds and she'd been ravenous for it ever since.

As if she was trying to prove that Peggy pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into Angie the second there was no more cum to swallow, relentlessly fucking her girlfriend with her tongue until she received some more of that delightful liquid, Peggy swallowing at least the majority of it down before repeating the process.

A good amount ended up on her face, but that just added to experience, Peggy going back and forth between tongue fucking and fingering Angie until the other woman reached down and tugged on her hair, a pre-agreed sign to stop.

Peggy was tempted to ignore it, but ultimately she crawled upwards to give her secret lover a passionate kiss, allowing Angie a chance to recover.

After several minutes of wonderful kissing Angie gently rolled over, broke the kiss and softly ordered, "Wait here."

Before Peggy could decide on a cheeky come back Angie rolled off her, got off the bed and retrieve their strap-on from its hiding place. She then gave Peggy a grin and proceeded to slide it up the Agent's legs, Peggy lifting herself accordingly so that her lover could secure the device around her waist.

Then Angie wrapped her hand around the base to hold it steady, shot Peggy another cheeky grin, and then wrapped her mouth around the head of the toy and started sucking it as if it was real, doing a remarkably good job mirroring what Peggy had done in a few occasions herself, considering Angie's true nature and all.

Angie had been complimented on her performance in this department before, but she had to take their word for it. She had once tried going all the way with a guy, just to make absolutely certain she wasn't interested, and yeah, total nightmare.

Well, it could have been a lot worse, the guy was her first boyfriend and he couldn't have been more sweet about it, even stopping when it was clear she wasn't into it and then not saying a thing to anyone. Anyway, she had wanted to try this then, and actually she liked him, so she wasn't going to go looking to do this with any old feller.

However while giving a real blow job didn't appeal sucking Peggy's cock, oh gosh, for whatever reason that really got Angie's motor humming. For the life of her she couldn't figure out why.

At least when the dildo was inside her pussy it gave her physical pleasure, this was just some kind of head fuck which really got Angie off for whatever reason. Of course, now wasn't the time for self-therapy.

No, now was the time for Angie to indulge in one of her favourite kinks, and more importantly make sure the dildo was nice and wet for what was about to happen.

On that note Angie lowered her lips on the toy cock until it was poking at the back of her mouth, then she pulled up, steadily repeating the process so she was literally bobbing her head up and down on Peggy's lap.

The other woman even reached down to stroked her locks, Angie shooting her a wicked look before trying to push Peggy's strap-on literally into her throat, her eyes watering almost immediately.

She tried to push past it, but the urge to gag was too much, Angie worried that she was going to totally spoil the moment by throwing up or something, again amazed that girls she knew had apparently taken cocks this size all the way.

Being the social butterfly that she was Angie used to have a lot of friends, and that meant she had to engage in a lot of boy talk she would rather have missed out on.

Most of it was PG-13, but she had known a few gals who had totally over shared. That's how Angie had learn the proper way to perform a 'blow job', and while she hadn't thought it would ever come in useful she had been proven so wonderfully wrong.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hush Darling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds