• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gift

The Gift

12

The Gift (edited)

Mark & Gail are a couple that are thoroughly dedicated to each other. And Mark has a gift that he would like to present to his bride of 23 years.

Mark: "Honey, I love you very much and I want only what is best for you, both now and in the future. I never thought that I would be able to love someone as much as I love you. My love is unconditional and absolute. If there is anything that will make you happy, then giving it to you or allowing you to enjoy it will bring me great joy. I do mean anything. That being said, I have a gift for you. It is not something that you can hold, but it may offer you comfort or enjoyment in the future. Know that my love for you is so strong that I have only your best interests in mind. This is a gift and as with most gifts, I do not expect anything in return or any reciprocation. In the same way that you get a full body message at a spa, going in with stress and tension and leaving relaxed and feeling good. The gift is on this same level. This gift comes with a few conditions and the first condition is I need you to listen without interruption until I am finished explaining this to you. So, what is the gift? I am offering you the option to have sex with a random stranger in the future as a situation may present itself."

"I know that your first thought is shock and probably, 'Oh Hell NO!' But please let me explain the details. You know how much I enjoy having sex with you and I savor and value each encounter that we have together. But your pleasure and enjoyment are now and continues to be my greatest concern. Now there are a few conditions; Safe, Stranger, Add.

  1. Safe Sex - please use protection.
  2. Strangers Only - This person selected should not be anyone that either one of us knows. Not friends, not acquaintances nor co-workers. Someone that you already know may lead to complications.
  3. Any encounter should add to our mutual Sex life and not take away from it - If I am there, or in any way available, use me, please use me. I will do anything for you. If you will not be in the mood with me later that day or the next day because of this encounter, then perhaps it is not the right time for the gift.

"There are times with both your job and mine that we are separated for extended periods of time, and I do want you to feel free to enjoy and encounter should the situation present itself. I can tell you that I will continue to be faithful to you and only you, and that I will not consider this cheating, but will be happy that his is an experience that you can enjoy. I am not asking for any similar agreement in return. There may be a time that you need this experience when I am not there for you. My wish is that you enjoy all life has to offer."

"I would ask that you call me before an encounter, if possible, but it is not a requirement. And also, I would request that you share with me the details of your encounter afterwards. After all, I do not want there to be any secrets between us."

"Let me re-emphasize, I am not asking for any reciprocation or similar terms for me, this is a gift and I receive the benefits of knowing that I have given you a gift that you can enjoy. The gift being presented to you is its own reward for me. Also, please know this gift is a true and genuine gift; it is not out of any guilt, I have been and will always be faithful to you."

"I know that you regularly travel for business... So, if you are having a bad day, or need some stress relief when you are out of town and an opportunity presents itself, please take advantage of it and have casual sex with some stranger. Please know that I am serious about this so... (as he paused) I am giving you a package of condoms."

Gail: "Where is this coming from and how did you come up with this idea of a gift?"

Mark: "Please understand that if I am presenting this gift to you out of pure love, then there is nothing, nothing, that I would not do for you and your happiness. You do not have to use this gift, but please do not decline it. You are my entire world. I want you to have the best of everything. You are my queen, not a princess like so many others daydream to become. You should not have to sacrifice anything. I absolutely love you with my whole heart."

Gail: "I love you too, but I cannot for a moment think that I could or would ever use your 'gift'. But at your request, I will not decline it."

Their conversation continued for some time, with Gail and Mark speaking of their years together and he could tell that she was just being polite in not rejecting this offer.

++++++++

It was almost six months later, when Gail was called out of town on a business trip to Houston. The trip was originally projected to be only two weeks long and she had already been there for 4 weeks. Gail called that evening on the way from work to the hotel, to explain that she was having a tough day and was hopeful that they were getting close to wrapping things up. She confirmed that they still had a few more tasks to complete to be able to finish the project. And that it was still up in the air on how long the project was going to take. Mark was not expecting to hear from his wife again that evening, but a little over an hour later, she called again.

Gail: "How are you doing Cubby? Well, you know that my day had gone from bad to worse at work today. Well, at least until I arrived back at the hotel. Were you serious about, the... (with a slight stutter) 'The Gift'? (Not waiting for a response and speaking almost without breathing in a single run-on sentence) You know how my day has been going so far. As I did not have any work with me, because it was a tough day, I decided not to get a table at the hotel restaurant, but to just eat at the bar. And, well near me at the bar, was a Construction Contractor, that is also here on business, and well, he does not have a clue what I am thinking, but he is divorced a little over a year and well, what do you think?" (inhaling from the long sentence)

Mark: "That Great Honey! It sounds to me like you have numbers two and three taken care of. So, if you handle number one, be safe, and you are good." (She made a puzzled sound.) "#2 - must be strangers & #3 this won't take away from our sex life, as you are out of town. So, if you practice safe sex, #1, then you are golden! Does he have a big dick; I hope he does for your benefit?"

Gail: "I don't know, possibly. Are you sure about this? He has two kids just like us, although they are quite a few years younger than ours. Of course, he is a bit younger than me as well. We just hit it off, write off the start, almost like we were old friends. His name is Ed, probably Edward, but Ed. He lives out east somewhere, I have already forgotten what city he lives in. He's a bit taller than you and loves to fish, you guys would probably be friends if we lived in the same town. Sorry, I am just rambling on. Well, are you sure about this?"

(Again, she was speed talking.)

Mark: "I have never loved you more in my whole life. I had not thought it possible that my love for you would continue to grow, but it does grow more and more, every year that we are together. I want you to be happy and this sounds like the perfect stress reliever for you, after the bad day that you were having. Now go and have fun and tell me all about it tomorrow. I do want details."

About a half hour later, she called me, just as she was walking into her hotel room.

Gail: "Yeah, just calling to say good night and tell you that I love you very, very much." (Pause for conversation not heard in the room)

"Yes, I just walked into my room with a gorgeous hunk of a man that I picked up in the bar." (Pause)

"Sure, he is right here."

"My Husband wants to talk to you."

Ed: "Holy Crap, you're married, I just thought..."

She held up her ring finger and wiggled her ring in the air as she walked over to Ed. She was holding the phone up to his face for a brief moment before he took it from her. After she handed him the phone she removed her jewelry, kicked off her shoes and adjusted the contents of her bag on the desk. Then walked into the bathroom leaving the door open.

Ed: (Spoken cautiously) "H-e-l-l-o?"

Mark: "Hi, this is Mark. My wife is very special to me, my treasured queen, and she deserves the very best sexual experience that you have to offer. Please take care of all of her needs and give her a night she will remember."

Ed: "Sure. I ..." (He stammered to finish his sentence but could not find the words.

Mark: "I know this is not a conversation that you were expecting to have, but my wife deserves the very best. I hope I can count on you. And also, NO ANAL! Ok? Alright, you guys enjoy."

Ed: "Yes sir! (pause) Goodbye." He then set the phone down on the end table. Now that is the weirdest conversation that I have ever had." He said with a puzzled expression on his face. "A husband, asking me to have sex with his wife? I am not sure I understand this. Is he impotent?"

Gail: "No, not at all. He just loves me with all of his heart. Now, no more talking about my husband, I want you to only focus on me."

She removed her blouse exposing her bra. Followed by squirming her hips back and forth to lower her slacks below her hips and then allowing them to drop to the ground. She stepped out of her slacks and turned to the side to look at Ed. Realizing that he was not moving, she paused for a minute, standing there in only her bra and panties, and crossed her arms. Ed was not moving, but just standing there staring.

Ed: "Sorry, but I was just enjoying the view. You are a beautiful woman."

Gail: "Thanks."

Gail sat down on the edge of the bed, crossed her legs, then crossed her hands on top of her knees. She paused and waited. Ed got the hint and began to remove his shirt when he noticed that she had not moved and was intently watching his performance. Gail gave him a slight nod of approval upon seeing his solid muscular build with a moderately hairy chest. Ed sucked in and tightened his belly, and he held it that way for a minute. Gail let a small half smile appear from the corner of her lips. A short moment later, when he could not hold his stomach in any longer, he exhaled, relaxing his stomach muscles to allow it to expand back to its normal size showing a bit of a belly bulge. Her smile returned. He loosened his belt, unlatched his jeans and let them drop to the ground. He then looked down and realized he had not taken his shoes off. At this realization Gail & Ed both laughed briefly. It was comforting to Gail that she could laugh, it allowed her to relax a bit from the unique situation that 'the gift' was presenting. She realized that she was quite nervous at first, but that a sense of calm had come over her after she played the trick on Ed by calling her husband and handing him the phone. A smile came across her face as she realized after the fact that her little trick had solved or at least hinted at a potential question or issue that was likely to arise afterwards. There was now little question that there was not going to be any extended complication from this event. This was just a one-time fling.

As he tried to kick off his shoes with his pants around his ankles, he almost fell and had to steady himself on the edge of the table. And at this she let out another laugh. Ed managed to remove his shoes and pants, followed by his socks. He did not pause and quickly removed his boxers and stood there with his hands on his hips in all of his glory. Gail did not want to stare but she could not wait to see his package. His penis was hanging limp pointing to the floor in front of his testicles, but she could tell that he was 'well hung'. A small smile appeared on Gail's face; it was really more of a smirk. She felt a small squirm inside her in anticipation of the evenings adventure that they were about to enjoy.

Ed held his pose, as he was now waiting for Gail to continue with her turn of undressing. She caught onto his implications and stood up and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Lowering her bra in front of her and setting it on the edge of the bed. She looked back up and Ed was still waiting, although he was enjoying the view of her 'C' cup breasts, not quite as perky as they had been in her younger years, from her point of view. Gail was a little self-conscious of her breasts pointing a bit south. But little should she have worried, because from Ed's point of view, he was absolutely pleased with her naked beauty and gorgeous breasts. Ed maintained his gaze upon Gail as she walked around the king-sized bed and turned on the end table lamp, even though the lights were still on in the room. She climbed into the bed and reclined down with her head on one of the pillows. She looked up and begged him with her eyes to come to her and he obliged. Upon arriving at her side, he bent over and reclined on the bed next to her. He kissed her on her neck and began to fondle her breasts. She arched her back as she was enjoying the attention and the mystery of having a stranger in her bed. All nervousness and inhibition faded away as she focused on the moment.

He slid his lips down from her neck and began to suckle on her left breast while he fondled her right breast. She melted into the bed at the sheer pleasure that she was feeling. He then moved his hands down along the curve of her waist and aligned one of his hands to the back of her bikini panties. He then reached down with his lips and then bit the front of her bikini with his teeth and pulled the garment down, while pulling the back side of the garment down with his hand. He pulled them down very slowly running his nose inside her lips and circled her clit with the tip of his nose. He then buried his nose deep into her opening and circled again. He continued his grip with his teeth until he removed the panties beyond her feet and then flipped them onto the edge of the bed with a flip of his head, like a seal playing with its food. While still down at her feet he reached up as far as he could and placed his hands flat on her belly. He pulled his hand towards him with a light touch to Gail's skin. He pulled his touch to her neatly trimmed bush and gently touched her vaginal lips as he quickly worked past to touch the insides of her thighs. He continued his light caress touching down both of her legs, ending with both of his hands down to her feet. At this his penis was lightly touching her hip as it finished to grow to a full erection.

Ed then rolled his hands over and touched the back of his fingers to Gail's feet and then moved then up her body, retracing their previous path, as he shifted his body back away from her slightly. He moved the back of his fingers slowly as he again touched her vaginal lips and then onto her belly, breasts and up to her shoulders and down her arms. Upon reaching her hands with the back on his fingers, he dropped them between her fingers and locked his grip into hers. He then returned his lips to her breasts and slid a finger into her vagina and swirled it around. Pulling his wet finger up to her clitoris, he began with small circle in one direction and then reversing his finger back the other way. Starting out with light pressure at first but then increasing his pressure. He returned to her pussy and inserted two fingers and pulled the tips of his fingers up and back, while at the same time pressing down with his other hand just above where his fingertips would be. He continued his finger work until she erupted with the blessed relief of orgasm. This was incredibly fast for Gail, although she had been aroused for more than an hour by this point, back to the time when they were sitting together at dinner, and she came up with the thought of the direction that this evening might take. It was only a few seconds later that another orgasm hit, this one even stronger.

Gail sat up and grabbed a condom from the end table, ripped it open with her teeth, unrolled it by a single rotation of the little ring and positioned it on the tip of his penis as he sat in the middle of the bed. She grabbed his shaft with one hand, feeling its warmth and girth. She slowly rolled the condom onto his penis, rolling it all the way to the base. She then reached back to the table for a small lube pouch and gave it the same mouth rip as before. She confidently reached for Ed's hand and squeezed a small amount of the gel into his hand. Ed knew exactly where the lube was to go and promptly applied this to her eager opening. Gail added a squirt to her hand and rubbed around his condom. As he finished, Ed used his other hand to gently lay her back down onto the bed and rolled on top of her. He then positioned his penis to the edge of her vaginal opening and swirled his tip around her entrance. He slowly began to insert his penis with a gasp by Gail and another gasp as he slowly and finally grounded inside her. Her lips were quivering, as she exhaled, at the pleasure of his large member stretching her, to her great pleasure. His strokes were just perfect to hit her Clitoris, at the apex of each thrust. Gail squeezed a 'Kegel' around his member with each thrust. It did not take her long to enjoy her orgasm once again.

They continued for quite some time in this position until he rolled the two of them over to reverse their positions. With the switch, Gail sat up on top of him, reached down for his shaft and guided his penis to the edge of her opening and slowly slid down. When she grounded herself onto him, she began a slow grind, gradually increasing her pace. Ed wasted no time reaching up for her breasts and grabbed one of them in each hand. As he worked her bountiful globes, she rocked back, arching her back and supporting her weight with her hands behind her. This bent his penis back inside of her, applying full pressure to her G-spot. It did not take long for her to begin another orgasm, which caused her vaginal muscles to begin to throb. This throbbing brought Ed to orgasm just moments after she finished.

Gail lowered herself forward and then rolled off of him. They lay side by side looking up, both looking up at the ceiling and working to catch their breath.

Ed: "I hope that your husband will be satisfied with my performance tonight."

Gail: "I am very satisfied, very satisfied, so he will be pleased.

Ed: "I do not think that I could have been so giving with my wife when we were married. I cannot wrap my mind around his logic in this situation."

Gail: "He just loves me, very much and only wants what is best for me, even if it does not come from him. He calls it 'The Gift'. And you were my first in acceptance of the gift."

They both paused in silence for a moment.

Ed: "May I have your phone number?"

Gail: "No, sweetie, this was a onetime event. You were amazing, thank you! I greatly enjoyed this evening, but chances are we will likely never see each other again."

Ed: "I understand."

And with that Ed stood up and began to dress. While he continued to dress, he continued their conversation.

Ed: "Thank you so very much. This was an amazing evening. You are so very wonderful and a gorgeous woman. Your husband is a very lucky man.

Ed walked to the door then turned.

Thank you so much for striking up a conversation with me at the bar. This was an amazing evening. I will be here until next Tuesday. Goodnight."

Then, he left the room. Gail did not bother to dress, but she rolled toward the headboard and slid under the sheets and covers and snuggled into a sideways angle across the King bed. She laid there for only a short time and promptly fell asleep.

The next morning, Gail kicked the blankets off and rolled over to turn off her phone's alarm clock. She immediately called her husband to thank him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds