• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Mistake

The Mistake

Part 1

Finally. October. Beer fest.

This was the first year I could get away from the wife to enjoy myself at one of the biggest craft venues in the Midwest. No responsibilities, just brew after brew.

But then I saw her... I wish I could blame the alcohol but there was something more. I was married, but I knew she'd never find out. I had to try. I quickly slipped my ring into my pocket and worked my way towards her as the day went on. A quick glance...no rings...

"Hey, what's good around here?"

"Everything"

"I'm John, nice to meet you"

"Ashley, you too"

Small talk, how I hate small talk. To easy don't screw this up...

Then she surprised me.

"So where's your wife?"

"What's that?"

"Wife? You're not wearing a ring but I can clearly see where it was"

"Oh...she's back home. I'm here this weekend myself"

"Great! Then she won't know."

"Know what?"

"That we fucked"

There it was. Holy shit. I'm getting laid.

It only took moments and we were back in her room. Her lips pressed against mine, I never thought this could actually happen. I was reeling. I felt her hands slide to my pants. Before I could think she had my cock out. She broke the kiss, looked me in the eye and dropped to her knees.

I saw fireworks as her tongue did a dance on the head of my cock. She waited until I made eye contact then dropped down until her chin hit my balls. I could feel her throat trying to take me further in. I couldn't hold back much longer. I put my hands on the back of her head and started to thrust into her mouth. I felt my orgasm building. I started to pull out when I felt her grip my ass and hold me in. That's all the signal I needed to unload down this woman's throat.

I started to collapse back into the bed. Ashley took over. She pushed me back and dropped her pants. She snaked her way up my body and planted her dropping pussy right on my mouth.

"My turn"

What could I say? I lapped hungrily at the beautiful flower offered to me. I nibbled at her until I found the spot that really made her squirm. And there I stayed until she coated my face in her cum. As she ground herself on my mouth I felt my cock spring back to life.

I grabbed Ashley and rolled her into her back and held her down while I positioned myself above her. She was so wet I shoved the full length in with one swift motion. The sudden fullness made her back arch but I held firm, pinning her arms to the bed.

I held my cock there for a minute, getting used to how tight she was, feeling her pussy grab and pulse around my cock.

Slowly I backed out then slammed back home. Over and over until I felt my balls tighten for a second time that night. This time I had no intention of backing out. One final thrust and I erupted into her unprotected womb.

Completely exhausted I fell beside her on the bed. Ashley reached down to run her swollen pussy, my cum starting to leak out.

As I drifted off, I felt her wipe her cum covered fingers across my lips and I could of sworn heard her say something about a taste of what's to come.

Part 2

That night I slept like a rock, partially from the alcohol, mostly from 2 mind melting orgasms from an incredible woman. But as the sun streaked in the hotel room Windows my eyes began to open. The visions of the previous night still fresh in my mind, the taste still on my lips.

Then it hit me hard, I couldn't move. I was on my back, still naked but tied down, quite well at that. My stomach lurched, a pain ran through my groin. I could lift my head just enough to catch a flint of metal. Fuck fuck Fuck. What's going on? What have I gotten myself into?

"Well good morning, sunshine."

Ashley made herself known. Sitting in a chair in the corner, casually sipping a cup of coffee.

"What the fuck?"

She stood and traced a fingernail up my body to my lips.

"Oh hush I thought we could have some fun today... My kind of fun. Okay along and everything will be just fine."

"And if I don't?"

She three a leg over me, straddling my chest. Her robe fell open. I could see 3 keys dangling from separate chains around her neck.

"Then I walk away, leaving you here to figure out how to explain things to...well the hotel staff, and of course your wife. I'm sure by now you've started to realize your cock has been locked up. Now I know all locks can be picked, or cut. I chose 3 specifically so if you try that you'll do significant damage to that wonderful cock of yours. Play along and I promise no hard will come to it."

The entire time she talked she was reaching behind her, absentmindedly playing with my cock inside its prison. Waves of pain washed outwards from my balls. My cock was trying to break free to no avail.

"Ok, fine. I'll play along."

"I hoped you would. You can start by giving me a much needed orgasm. If I wouldn't have taken one from you last night, you would have just forgotten about me I feel. Time to make me feel like I made you."

With that she spun around and pushed her pussy down onto my mouth. I had no time to really think. I barely had a chance to breathe. I lick and nibbled at her. My nose buried inside of her, filling my world with her sweet aroma. I desperately searched for the spot I found the night before. That special place where I knew she'd cum.

She didn't make it easy either. As I ate the breakfast I was offered she kept playing with the cage. Anything she could do to distract me.

After what seemed like forever I felt her shift positions. She turned back around, put her her hands behind my head and pulled me into herself. While my head was forward she wrapped her legs around it to hold me in place. Releasing her hands she arched her back and ground her clit into my nose as my tongue entered her. Ashley crushed herself down on me until her breath became ragged. Suddenly, she shot forward, smothering me as she let out a long low moan. My mouth overflowed as she filled it with her cum. I never had a woman do anything like that before. I wasn't sure what to do. Most of it ran down my face into the bed. Some I choked on, swallowing some just trying to not drown.

"Oh my god, oh my god. Ok stop stop."

She unwrapped her legs and slid herself down so she was laying on top of me. I could feel the keys digging into my chest.

She gave me a long passionate kiss before standing up.

"Stay right there, as if you had a choice. Ha. I'm going to get cleaned up before I untie you. I'm not a stupid woman. These keys are my insurance that you play nice today."

Dammit. Well she was steps ahead of me. I hadn't even thought that far forward. This isn't good at all.

Part 3

Ashley and I were back at the beer fest all day. After my harsh awaking and her pleasure time, she slipped away to clean up. She came back wearing a tight leather knee length skirt and a low cut red blouse. The sight of her sent another round of pain through my groin. I didn't see the keys anywhere on her. True to her word she let me up. I was escorted to the bathroom to wash up myself.

It hit me that I hadn't used the toilet yet. Ashley started to giggle when she watched me try to work out how to pee.

"As poor John. You'll have to sit down like a girl."

I felt so belittled. When I got situated and started to go it was apparent that due to my cage I was pissing all over myself.

Ashley nearly lost it when she saw me wiping myself.

"Did we have an accident. Little John wet all over himself."

I was put in the shower and helped to clean around my prison. I dried off as best I could and dressed. At least it didn't show too much.

By the time we left the room it was nearly noon. We headed straight to the festival. After all that's why I was here in the first place. On the drive there Ashley laid out the rules of the day.

"You are my date for the day. You are also my servant in a way. Of I need something, you get it. No questions asked, and do it with a smile. No one knows about your..predicament, so do not tell anyone. I will be very busy today at the tastings. Don't wander off If you want to be let out."

It was then I saw the chains around her neck. They we rent there earlier. When did she put them on. It didn't matter, that means she had them, no escaping without her.

She wasn't kidding about being busy either. It seemed every single guy there needed to talk to her. I wasn't allowed close enough to know what went on but she seemed more important than I previously knew.

The day wore on. I at least got to try a few select brews I had heard about. Other than making sure Ashley was in sight and the constant reminder my cock was locked up tight, it wasn't a terrible day.

Day 2 of the fest drew to a close Ashley led me back to her car. As we headed back I asked if I had done a good job.

"Just fine sweetheart, but the day's not quite over yet. I know you're eager to get out but you can spend a few more minutes for me right?"

We got back into the room and Ashley had me strip and kneel in front of her. As I was there she pulled rope and handcuffs from her bag... Until now I hadn't given a thought to anything, this girl was a freak. She packed this stuff... What did she have planned when she headed here? In moments she had my ankles tied together and my hands behind my back and bound to my ankles.

She came back in front of me and pulled her skirt off. She wasn't wearing a thing underneath and her pussy glistened.

"I've been horny all day. Time for you to fix that."

For the second time that day her pussy was pressed into my face. As I used my tongue on her she removed her too. Looking up I expected to see keys dangling in my face but nothing. Just the chain.

Then came the sound that sent a chill down my spine, a knock on the door.

"Perfect timing."

Ashley pushed my head away and slipped a robe around her. She walked over to the door and let someone in.. Then another, and another, and another. It seemed to never end. When I recovered my senses there were a dozen guys in the room with us. I wasn't in plain view exactly but they were aware of me as I was of them. Dispute that I was largely ignored.

Ashley stepped to the forefront.

"This is the final part of my game. You obviously didn't realize who I was when you picked hit on me. I run a very influential company that can turn the backyard brewer into a millionaire overnight. These men were invited here tonight to do anything they could to sway me. They've agreed to play my game as well. They just play a very different part than you. You were very willing to cum in my last night, tonight it's your turn."

She set out 2 bowls. One was full of keys the other blue pills.

"Somewhere in there is your freedom. I promised your be unlocked but you need to earn it. You get one key for each load you swallow."

"But..."

"You agreed to play. You're no longer in any position to back out now. I'd relax they are only allowed to use that sweet mouth of yours."

Before I could object further guys started grabbing keys. One stepped over and dropped his pants.

I've never been eye to eye with a cock before. I was in shock. I'd was growing right in front of me.

"It ain't going to suck itself."

The guy pushed the head of it between my lips. Still dazed my mouth opened to let him in. It hit the back of my mouth and I started to choke.

"Hey guys, he's a virgin"

My hands still restrained he took my head and started bobbing it on his cock. After a few moments I felt it start to swell larger. I knew what was about to happen and tried to pull away.

"Oh no you don't"

Ashley chimes in from behind me. "If you want free, you accept his cum. Swallow it all just like I did for you. Go ahead stud fill his mouth."

That was all the more encouragement he must have needed. A blast filled my mouth. I gagged at the thought and the taste of the creamy fluid in my tongue. It wasn't horrible but slightly salty and warm.

As he pulled out a string dropped down my chin. Ashley reached over my head. Using a finger she wiped up the strand and put it in her open mouth. Her other hand clamped over my mouth and held my nose.

"Down it goes"

I swallowed hard. I felt it slide down my throat. Ashley kissed my forehead from above.

"Good boy."

A key dropped on the floor beside me.

As soon as she removed her hand another cock hit my lips. This one encountered less resistance than the first. Same as before after a few minutes I felt the pace quicken and it become larger. Then the salty ooze on my tongue. I knew I had no choice, I took a breath and choked it down. Key 2 rattled off the first as he pulled out.

A third cock was pushed into my mouth. A fourth and fifth. Each one spilling its seed and being replaced with a new one as keys were being handed over.

When I had a second to catch a breath I surveyed the scene around me. Guys everywhere, some grabbing a key, some grabbing those little blue helpers so they could go for round two, or three in one case. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a mirror, in it was Ashley on the bed. Her fingers were buried in her pussy. Her robe fell open around her breasts. The look on her face was pure ecstasy. Then I saw myself. On my knees. Face red and cum streaked. Humiliating.

I wasn't allowed to rest very long before the biggest cock in the room slapped me in the face.

"Get to it fag-boy."

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. Coupled with the recent view of myself had the strangest effect. My cock instantly tried to break free. To this point it hadn't been an issue, now this was turning me on.

A hand on my head brought me back to reality. The monster was shoved between my lips.

"That's it. All the way down."

I did my best to take it in. It was just too much.

"All the way means all the way."

With a shove he force it down my throat. I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. My only thought was how I can make this cock burst. This guy must have read my mind as he started to to fuck my face. Pretty soon I was rewarded with a mouthful of his cum.

"Here ya go, queer."

His key clanged audibly off the small pile at my side. There must be at least a dozen there. Surely I have the ones I need to get free. I glanced up and still saw as many in the bowl on the table.

Those who were on round 2 were a lot harder to get off. The guy on round 3 must have had his cock in my mouth almost 20 minutes before he gave up. He was about to drop his key in my lap when Ashley spoke up.

"Back to the bowl with it. No cum, no key."

One by one the guys started giving up. Thank god I was able to empty the bowl as they emptied into me.

"Thanks for a stopping by boys. You can all expect great reviews on your beers."

Ashley shut the door and turned back to me. She leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I'm sure you're eager to get that cage off. I'll untie you so you can dig through that pile of rewards."

You would think as soon as my hands were free I'd start looking for my freedom. Instead I heard myself THANK her.

"Aw, you've been a good boy tonight."

I picked up a random key. Tried the first lock, the second, the third... Nothing. I picked up another, and another. Finally one of the locks popped open. I pulled it off and continued my search.

I got to the end of the pile but there was still one padlock firmly in place.

I searched all over the floor, looked up to the bowl.

"Please, please, no one walked out with one, did they?"

Ashley must have heard me.

"No sweetheart. Is this what you're looking for?"

She stood in the doorway to the bathroom. Around her neck was one of the silver chains from this morning. On it hung a single golden key. She must have kept one back and left it in the bathroom.

She walked towards me.

"You'll have to earn it."

She dropped the robe to the floor. I expected to clamp my lips around her clit once more but was instead greeted with an 8" strap on.

Like the rest of the cocks that night I opened wide to take it in.

Ashley just stood there. She started to laugh.

"As sweetheart this cock isn't or your mouth."

Against my will my cock pressed against its cage again. With a groan, I realized what she meant. She put a hand on my shoulder and pushed my face to the floor. I heard a bottle open and something cool run down the crack of my ass.

"Relax. I'll go easy on you."

She stayed true to her word. Little by little I felt myself fill up from below. After a few tries she slid all the way inside of me. She held it there a minute letting me get used to it.

Once my ass quit spasming around the invader, she pulled out slowly. And without hesitation jammed it home again. The force caused me to gasp.

"Oh, hush. You didn't let that stop you. Why should I?"

I bit my lip as she quickened the pace. Every stroke caused my cock to swell in the cage. Then it happened. I felt an orgasm rise within. It was different than any I've ever experienced. It was wave after wave of pleasure. Ashley never let up. Cum began to flow freely from my cock. It wasn't like I was ejaculating, it just flowed out right through the device.

Ashley finally pulled free, but not before giving my ass a firm slap.

"That's my little bitch."

"Please, miss. My key?"

"That wasn't our agreement."

"But..."

"The rules were you earned one for every load you swallowed. The way I see it there is one key left and I see a load that need to be put into your belly."

I looked down at the mess on the floor. I knew what I had to do. I lowered my mouth and started to lick the floor.

Ashley scooped up a bit to taste herself. She removed the chain around her neck and dropped it beside me.

"Speaking of locks, you should have locked your phone. While you were busy with the guys I went through your contacts. No worries though, I only sent one text. It was a copy of every single person you know to myself. You should've also taken note of the small camera in the corner. There's no tape, don't think I'm that stupid. It streams directly to a private storage. If anything happens to me it's released to that entire list of people."

I swallowed hard, partially from what she said, part because my mouth was full of my own cum.

"Clean yourself up and get out. I'll be in touch."

My god what have I gotten myself into...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Mistake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds