• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 02

Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 02

123

This story is total fantasy and has no relationship to real life or experience. There is no under-age sex or cruelty.

Over the next few days I kept hoping and praying and crossing my fingers that Mrs Miller and her son would turn up at our door. I could see that my wife Lucille was seething. She needed Mrs Miller to come and made no bones about the matter that it was my fault. I knew this and prepared myself to visit the Millers. They only lived about half a mile away. The walk would hopefully clear my head. It didn't.

I reached the house which was in a poorer area than ours but it was neat and well cared for. I tentatively knocked the door and after about a minute Mrs Miller herself opened it. When she saw me, there was no smile. Simply "Hello Mr Ross, what can I do for you?"

I stuttered a little "I wondered if I could come in Mrs Miller so that we can have a chat?" She didn't answer but simply stood aside and beckoned me in. At least I had got in.

The Living Room was very simply furnished but very neat and cosy. I asked where Brian was and she explained he was down the Animal Sanctuary helping out. She added pointedly "He is a very kind boy Mr Ross and always wants to help people." I nodded in agreement.

She was waiting for me to explain myself. I wasn't sure where to start but she just waited knowing I must be uncomfortable.

Eventually I managed "I have come to apologise Mrs Miller for my behaviour and attitude to young Brian. Lucille and I have had a long chat and she is very angry with me and we had hoped you and Brian would start back with us. We both miss you very much and would do anything to make up for my stupid mistakes."

She shook her head slowly "I don't think that is possible Mr Ross. You hurt Brian very much. He was simply expressing a fantasy. As I have told Mrs Ross, we all fantasize from time to time and it is not worth getting upset over them, or to upset anyone else."

I bit my lip. I needed to explain my mistake but felt rather clumsy as I said "It just came as a shock when Brian said what he would like to do to my wife."

She shook her head slowly. "As I said Mr Ross, we all fantasize. You like to think of yourself in pretty little girl's clothes and watching your wife being mounted by her father with his big penis. It is probably an embarrassment and humiliation because you have a small penis. But just think what your mother in law would think if she knew your fantasy."

I thought for a moment. It shocked me to think what Lucille parents would think if they knew. I murmured "I agree. I do have fantasies like that and as you say, they don't do anyone any harm."

She wasn't prepared to let me off so easily and went on "I have noticed Mr Ross that you look at me sometimes quite intensely when I am doing my cleaning tasks, especially when I have to bend over. Please be honest with me now, what are you thinking about?"

I gulped some air in. She seemed to be aware of everything. I wanted to lie but knew she would know straight away and all hope for their return was lost. I panted a bit but decided that the truth was best.

I was embarrassed but confessed "I am sorry, Mrs Miller but my imagination runs away with me. I am thinking about what sort of underclothes you may be wearing under your dress."

She nodded. "It was not difficult to work that out Mr Ross. You could see that there was no tights on so you must have known that I would have a brassiere and panties on underneath my dress."

I murmured "Yes Mrs Miller but it was wonderful to think about them."

She half smiled for the first time and said "So is it any wonder that young Brian often thinks about your wife's lovely breasts and drools thinking about her knickers and what he would like to do to her with his big penis, knowing full well, you are very small?"

The way she explained things was so sensible. I felt I could kick myself for being so stupid in the first place. I tried to explain myself and made it clear that I blamed myself.

For the first time I felt she was softening to me and that I had a chance.

She wasn't looking so grim now and said "What you must understand Mr Ross is that you are a very clever man with a wonderful job and all the money you could possibly want. You are so lucky in life. Additionally you have a really pretty face and with your small build and small penis you are very attractive in your own right. It is no wonder you imagine yourself in a pretty little dress and a brassiere and little knickers and being a little girlie."

I gasped. Her words brought my fantasy to life. I knew Lucille had shown her pictures of me dressed. I wanted to ask her if she liked my dress but I knew I daren't. I simply said "Thank you Mrs Miller. It does excite me and it also embarrasses me and humiliates me."

She nodded. She seemed to know my innermost thoughts. "You don't really understand yourself Mr Ross but it probably excites you to be embarrassed and humiliated." I nodded. She knew.

She was actually smiling at me now. I realised that my honesty was paying off. I wanted to be truthful. I looked at her soft floral dress with just a hint of cleavage and settling down so softly just below her knees. I could see the shape of her big thighs and I felt my embarrassment and excitement rising.

She smiled knowingly "Your penis is stiff isn't it Mr Ross?"

I nodded and said truthfully "I am sorry Mrs Miller."

She knew exactly "You are thinking about my panties aren't you Mr Ross?"

It was almost like a Confession that my wife had told me about. I wanted it. I confessed again "Yes, Mrs Miller and I am very sorry."

She seemed gentler now towards me "Don't be sorry, Mr Ross. Just don't embarrass my lovely Brian again."

It was the first sign that she may return to Lucille and myself. I thought this was my chance and told her "My wife and I would love you to come back to us Mrs Miller and would like to increase your wages, if you would only accept."

She smiled "We will come back Mr Ross, but there is no need for any increase. You and Mrs Ross have been more than generous. I just want to be sure that you will be a good boy and behave yourself."

I felt such huge relief. Her expression about me being a good boy was a little diminutive and gave me a funny feeling but I was so anxious to please I immediately said "Yes Mrs Miller, I promise I will behave myself."

She smiled at me "Alright Mr Ross, I accept your promise and will return."

I wanted to jump for joy and knew that Lucille would be over the moon. I managed to contain myself and said "I am so pleased Mrs Miller. I know my wife is anxious for you to return and would like you to start tomorrow if possible."

She shook her head. I am afraid not Mr Ross. I have to check with Father Flynn first to settle a few more details about her Confession and what sort of Penance I will impose."

I knew she was very devout and there was no way could I persuade her to return before she saw Father Flynn so I just accepted the situation and asked her to telephone my wife when she was ready. She nodded and wished me 'Good Day' and I went home exultant.

As I thought, Lucille was so happy but disappointed that the Millers would not be starting sooner. Like me she was pleased. She did warn me in much the same manner of Mrs Miller "And don't forget Bruce, you have to behave yourself and don't upset Brian."

I was falling into a sort of pattern in this, and promised I would behave myself.

It was a week before Mrs Miller and Brian turned up. During this time both Lucille and I were climbing the wall with anxiety wondering if we should telephone or not.

Mrs Miller explained that she had to obtain Father Flynn's approval and unfortunately he had been away at a seminary. Lucille just told her not to worry and sent me out into the kitchen to make tea and bring in some biscuits for us all. We then all sat down and chatted until Mrs Miller said "Well I had better start my cleaning tasks, Mrs Ross or it will never get done."

We all laughed and I took Brian out into the Work shed. He was very quiet and neither of us mentioned the previous episode.

I was surprised how adept he was using his hands and looked for better ways to do things. I was very pleased and over the next few days he opened up a lot more and we became more chatty.

I did catch him looking at some of the naughty magazines a few times but just joked about it and he relaxed more. There were lots of pictures of older women in short clothes and men with their penises out showing off. I laughed and broke the ice with "There are some big boys there, Bri."

He knew I was joking and responded with a slight smile "I am bigger than those Mr Ross." I laughed with him but could see he was serious. I told Lucille about it in the evenings and she was as pleased as I was about how things were going. I knew she was telling Mrs Miller about lots of private things but so far Mrs Miller hadn't given her a full Confession.

During the second week, things were going so well that on the Wednesday I suggested that I take them all out for a nice lunch at a nice local restaurant. Lucille thought it was a wonderful idea although she had to persuade Mrs Miller as they weren't used to such events.

When we were all seated I made sure we all had a nice glass of wine and Mrs Miller seemed very happy. Lucille looked radiant and I did notice Brian looking at her in that special way a few times. Lucille was enjoying the attention. I just accepted it that it didn't do any harm.

Then he politely asked where the toilet was and as I needed to go as well I volunteered to go with him.

The toilets were very nice and well equipped and we stood in front of adjacent stalls and undid our trousers. I couldn't help seeing how big he was. It was like a donkey. Over the last week we had spoken a little rudely and I had helped him relax by telling him it was just 'men talk'.

It made me seem infantile but I joked "You were right Brian. You are a big boy. Much bigger than those men in the mags."

He also laughed and then said "I like to shove it up Mrs Ross. I think she would like a big cock up her,as it is twice as big as yours."

I gasped. It was out of the blue. I knew that Brian didn't realise the enormity of what he said and simply murmured "Yes I expect she would Bri."

I didn't intend to get all uppity and make the same mistake as last time. Also I felt strangely pleased that my wife was so desirable to a young man. It also drew attention to my relatively small penis which did embarrass me but also made me feel stiffer. I didn't really understand myself.

We washed our hands and made our way back to the dining room. Lucille and Mrs Miller were deep in conversation but stopped to say "Well here are the men back. I expect they gave been talking boys talk but will have to be more careful now."

I smiled. She didn't realise how near the truth she had been.

We all started to chat again and as we had our meal I said how pleased I was with Brian and how good he was with the circuit boards. Brian was quiet for a moment and then said "I have been thinking about the connections a lot Mr Ross. The hardest job is that small screw on the bottom right, as we can't get a screwdriver in and it takes such a long time to fasten it."

I knew what he meant and agreed with him saying I had been trying to work out other ways to complete it but it seemed impossible.

Brian looked very thoughtful and I encouraged him "What do you think we could do Bri?" Mrs Miller and my wife looked pleased.

There was a Menu Card on the table and Brian pulled out a pencil and said "If we connected it to the screw a bit further down it would be simpler."

I liked the thought of him trying to work out different ways but had to say "But the connection wouldn't be correct then Bri."

He said "I can see that Mr Ross but we could swing that bottom link over very easily and that would make it right again."

It stopped me in my tracks. It was so simple what he was suggesting and all the connections would be quite correct. I smiled and said "That's brilliant Brian. Simply brilliant. It will save me a lot of money. I think I will have to appoint you as an official Apprentice."

We were all so pleased with ourselves. Obviously Brian looked proud but his mother looked wonderfully happy. Lucille leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and whispered "Wonderful."

We went home about mid-afternoon and put in some work for a few hours and then the Millers left at the normal time. I carried on for a while in the shed testing Brian's idea and it worked perfectly. It really would save me a lot of time and money.

When I spoke to Lucille in the evening and told her what Brian had said in the toilet. She was concerned in case I had reacted badly. When I reassured her she just nodded "It really is only men's talk."

She took it very well and explained that Mrs Miller had told her that Brian had a large penis. It all seemed a little strange as it seemed almost common knowledge how big Brian was and how small I was, but I did feel myself getting stiffer.

Lucille also told me that she was still hoping for full Confession but in the meantime she and Mrs Miller had exchanged some very private thoughts and she had been told some exciting things about Father Flynn.

She also asked me to tell her again about what Brian had said about her. I had the feeling she liked hearing it and emphasized how big his penis was. I even mentioned the comparison to a donkey which made her giggle. It made me stiff repeating it.

That night we both felt quite randy and Lucille and I had some exciting role play situations which didn't involve our parents but did have a religious flavour about them involving another older lady and a young man. It was so exciting and we were both left gasping for air. It was like one of our older fantasies brought to life. It was mind blowing.

The next day Brian really set to the task of making the connection boards even easier to assemble and came up with some more ideas.

Then Lucille brought out some tea and biscuits for us and I noticed that she had one of her shortest skirts on.

She did tease Brian a little by saying "Have you impressed Bruce today Bri? He was amazed by your ideas yesterday."

Brian blushed a bit as she moved his papers off the bench and then accidentally dropped them on the floor.

I say accidental as when she squatted down to pick them up she was very careless with the positioning of her knees as for a few seconds her panties were visible. She was squatting directly in front of him with her knees spread.

I could see Brian getting very hot under the collar and a distinct stiffening elsewhere which was obvious to me and my wife. I was fascinated just watching. Lucille knew what she was doing and just stood up and left saying "I had better leave you men to do men things."

Brian hadn't opened his mouth but after the door had closed her squeezed himself and muttered "I could really fuck her."

As soon as he said that he blushed and apologised profusely. It was a tense moment for me. I knew that one wrong word and he would leave. If he left he would be followed by his mother and there would be no coming back. I had to defuse the situation.

I said "Don't worry Bri. We are only men together. We can talk to each other like this without getting offended."

I could see him start to relax and he nodded. He said "She is gorgeous though Mr Ross. Do you go to bed with her every night?"

I felt relaxed now and quite proud of myself and said "Yes Bri, I go to bed with Lucille every single night."

He was curious and asked "Does she wear pyjamas or a nightgown or anything like that?"

I felt like a fountain of knowledge bestowing information to a less fortunate being as I told him "She never wears anything much Bri. It's usually nothing or she may leave her panties on."

He was lost in admiration as he muttered "Just a pair of knickers."

I enjoyed that I had him panting with a few simple word and enjoyed adding "It's nice when she takes her knickers off Bri."

He was speaking quietly "I would love to see that."

I suddenly thought about the pictures in my wallet. I wanted to show them to him but thought it may be disloyal. Then I remembered that Lucille had shown my Girlie pictures to Mrs Miller. Her words were that it didn't harm anyone.

So to show Brian a few pictures of Lucille wouldn't harm anyone either. I opened my wallet and handed over a picture of Lucille.

She was standing in front of me almost naked apart from her high heels and a pair of panties stretched between her parted knees.

I was rewarded by some gasps from the young man muttering "She is so magnificent."

I laughed and said in a joking manner "She is getting a bit fat now Bri."

He spoke strongly "She isn't fat Mr Ross just look at her big Tits. Do you play with her Tits and her Nipples?"

I knew I had gone a little too far and put the picture back in my wallet. He must have sensed my change and said "I have said the wrong things again Mr Ross. I am sorry."

I could see all the danger signs. I didn't want him to be upset. I had to retrieve the situation somehow and blurted out "Of course not Brian. Its only men talk. We can talk about anything we would like to do. I suppose there are things we both want but are a little self-conscious about."

He nodded and then concentrated on adjusting the circuit board. I went back to some drawings I was altering. Although it seemed very normal I think we were both thinking about the same subject. Suddenly I realised how aroused I was. Although I thought I was leading him on to some extent, it was exciting me as much as the young lad.

We carried on working for a few hours and then Lucille brought us out some sandwiches and cups of tea. She still had the short clothes on although nothing was on show. I could see Brian looking at her in that special way but nothing out of the way was said and she went back into the house.

Brian and I relaxed for a few minutes over our tea. I could see he was thinking something quite deeply. I was quite tense myself wondering what on earth he might say. Suddenly he murmured "Mr Ross?"

I was breathing heavily as I tried to answer normally "Yes Bri?"

"Does she always wear panties?"

It was so obvious who he was talking about but answered a bit stupidly "Who, Bri?"

He answer so simply "Mrs Ross! Does she always wear panties in the day?"

I answered a bit weakly "Yes of course Bri. All women wear panties during the daytime."

"But you said she sometimes wears her knickers in bed as well. Does she keep the same ones on next day?"

I had this strange feeling again. I wanted to tell him and also didn't think I should. I had a raging horn on and I just caved in and said "No Bri she takes them off in the morning to have a shower and puts clean ones on for the day."

I knew he was picturing the scene of Lucille taking her drawers off. I could read his mind. My own excitement and anxiety was increasing as I just waited for the next question. I knew it would be personal. I was pulsating as he muttered "I wish that was my job."

I sensed what he was saying but I wanted him to say it.

I half whispered "What job are you talking about Bri?"

He was in a dream as he said "I wish it was my job to take your wife's knickers off every day."

Again I could see his imagination working overtime and wanted him to tell me, but I was also protective of Lucille. "You wouldn't hurt her would you Bri?"

He seemed shocked at the suggestion and said "Of course not. I would just lie her on the carpet and gently ease her panties down."

I think we were both dwelling on that imagery until he suddenly asked.

"What does she do with the old ones?"

I was almost feeling faint as I muttered "Her old ones Bri. I don't understand what you mean?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds