• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet

123

Pamela Marie Evans looked up from her laptop, to see her roommate Frankie looking at the screen over her shoulder.

Pam wore a white tank top and pink pajama bottoms that set off her golden brown skin, straight black hair slicked back in a tiny bun, sitting at the kitchen counter, laptop open. She coolly said, "Can I help you with anything?"

Frankie said, "Yeah, I'm trying to pick up tips on plagiarism."

"Ha, ha."

"You laugh, but I'm telling you, this is serious."

Pam scoffed and rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything.

Frankie urgently said, "Pam, sweetheart, listen to me. This isn't like with a male professor, that all you have to do is wink those big brown eyes, or go commando to your classes, and all is forgiven."

Pam innocently said, "What does that mean?"

Frankie scoffed back at her. "Like you don't already know what that means."

Pam just gave her most innocent face.

So Frankie said, "I've taken several classes with Sabrina Barnes. Trust me when I say you do not want to get on her shit list! I've seen her fail people for less than what you're doing."

"This creative writing class has been the easiest class I've ever taken. All I had to do was get one of the guys in class to give me his story. Change around a few things and it's done. Easier than taking candy from a baby."

"Yeah. Until the baby starts to cry."

Pam grinned. "Jimmy Waters wasn't crying when I left him. Trust me."

Frankie shook her head. "I think I need to start looking for a new roommate. Cause your pretty little ass is gonna get expelled. Just a matter of when."

Pam rolled her eyes, and got back to work. Then she said, "When do you leave? Aren't you visiting your parents?"

"Yes, I can't wait. I'm staying overnight tonight, and I'll be back tomorrow afternoon sometime."

"Cool. Sounds like fun."

* * * * * * *

Across campus, in her office, Sabrina Barnes went into the student files and typed in Pamela Evans' student ID number.

It was Friday morning. Sabrina, like everyone else, was looking forward to the weekend. But she was especially excited about a leather and latex fetish party, at her house, tonight. The only thing missing was a Pet.

It was still fairly early in the day, and she hadn't even dressed for class yet, so all she wore was a t-shirt and jeans. Even her shoes were off.

While she waited for the office desktop computer to dig up the student file, Sabrina picked up Pamela Evans' latest homework submission. This was the second time she had noticed that Pam Evans had taken another student's story and used it as her own.

For something like that, Pamela Evans would not only be given an automatic failing grade for the entire semester, but she would also be expelled from the University by the Dean himself, and made to wait out in the commons while her things were packed and her parents were contacted.

Sabrina had seen that happen before, first-hand. It wasn't pretty.

Fortunately, Sabrina Barnes had other plans for the girl. First she had to find something out.

Her office computer beeped. She turned to look at the screen.

Evans, Pamela Marie Sophomore Age - 20 Parents - Joseph and Debelah Evans

Sabrina lifted an eyebrow ever so slightly. The girl had excellent grades in all her computer science classes, as well as excellent evaluations from her professors in those classes, so much so that it gave her another idea.

But first things first. As a Professor, she only had access to a student's grades, and the ability to change them. For access to other parts of a student's file, she had to call others to help her.

She lifted her desk phone and dialed the extension for the Parent-Liason Office, that maintained files on the students' parents or legal guardians, specifically how or even when they wished to be contacted.

"Parent-Liaison Office, Wendy speaking."

"Wendy, it's Sabrina."

"Why, hello, gorgeous! What can I do for you?"

"I'd like to know if there are any notes from Pamela Evans' parents in her file."

"Do you have her student ID?"

"Yes." Sabrina read off Pam's student ID number.

She heard typing on the other end. "Do you have her date of birth?"

"Yes." She read off Pam's date of birth.

"Okay. Here she is. Evans, Pamela Marie. Parents, Joseph and Debelah Evans."

"That's her. What can you tell me about Pam's parents?"

"Well, you know, it's funny you should ask. They're taking a trip this very weekend."

"Really?"

"Yes. Already left, too. And there's a note in here saying not to contact them unless it's an emergency, 'emergency' being defined as anything needing a trip to the hospital. Anything else can wait."

"Ah, well then, we shouldn't disturb them, should we?"

Silky laughter came through. "No, we shouldn't!"

"Thank you, Wendy. I appreciate it."

"No problem. Aren't you having one of your parties tonight?"

"Not on this line. Call me on my cell."

"I sure will!"

"Talk to you later, doll."

"Later, gorgeous!"

Sabrina hung up, smiling devilishly. The girl's parents would not only be out of town, but out of contact. Like, totally.

She took her cell phone out of her briefcase and dialed a number.

"Hello," said a female voice.

"Hi, it's me."

"Hi, me. What's up?"

Sabrina quietly said, "I thought you'd like to know, I've found my perfect Pet."

"Really? Not just a lover, but a Pet?"

"Yes. A real Pet. But not just for me, for you, too."

"Really? Why is that?"

"Listen, I can't say a lot, but you should see some of this girl's grades in computer science courses. I thought you might like to hire her for an internship, and a permanent job after that. After all, you do have one of the premier web service companies in town. You should only hire the best."

"Wow. You sure are laying it on thick."

Sabrina laughed. "And?"

"Okay. I'll meet her."

"Good. Hopefully you'll get to meet her tonight at the party. Otherwise, I'll have her with me at brunch tomorrow."

"Can you send me a picture?"

"Patience, darling. You'll just have to wait and see what she looks like."

"Wait and see, huh? Are you serious?"

"Trust me, she's beautiful. She looks and sounds like a young Paula Patton."

"Wow. Really?"

"Really. And I know you love Paula Patton."

There was a long silence on the other end.

Sabrina said, "So, I'll see you tonight, then?"

"Yes. I'll see you tonight at the party."

"Excellent. Goodbye, darling."

"Goodbye, Sabrina."

Sabrina hung up and smiled. She certainly had Rebecca London's attention, if nothing else.

And now, Sabrina couldn't wait to break Pam Evans to her will. She knew just how to do it.

Timing would be everything.

Pam Evans was the Pet that Sabrina had been looking for. Not a Slave, but a Pet. A companion. Someone to groom, to eventually become a Lover. The fact that Pamela Evans was black, and young enough to be her daughter, mattered not at all.

Sabrina had made love to many women over the years, mostly White like herself, but some Black, some Latina, and even some Asian. But she had never wanted to make any of them a Pet.

This one already had the body of a grown-up woman. With any luck, she wasn't finished filling out quite yet. Maybe she even still had her virginity.

Sabrina glanced at the time on her phone, and smiled wider.

Very soon, it was time for her first class of the day, where that young man that Pam seemed to like, a lot, would be there. Yes, James Waters. A cool drink of chocolate milk, much like Pam herself.

He was the one true writing talent in the whole class. There was always one student in every class, and he was it. Frankly it was like putting pearls before swine for him to give his work to Pamela Evans. But Pam's talents laid in other areas, and Sabrina was fully intent on steering her in the right direction, as much for Pam's benefit as hers.

Judging by how easily Sabrina could distract Jimmy, with just a flip of her blonde hair, it wouldn't take much to get him to talk. According to his file, he was only 21, not much older than Pamela Evans herself.

It was equally essential that she get to speak with the boy alone. A bit of dirty pool was necessary. The right outfit would help there.

Perhaps the boy was still a virgin as well. In that case, she decided, she would have to give him some pussy. Not just to reward him, but also to get him to concentrate on his studies, and especially his brilliant writing, instead of his reputation with the girls around campus.

She'd never had black cock before. It would be interesting.

Then she went to the closet in the back of her office. She knew just the right outfit to wear.

* * * * * * * *

Pamela walked across the manicured commons, towards the Performing and Creative Arts building.

It was Friday, and it was a beautiful Spring day to boot, with sunny skies and light breezes. It was going to be difficult to focus in class and pay attention.

Pam was looking forward to the weekend, when her parents would be out of town, and out of touch. She was ready to take advantage of that. There was a frat party tonight that she had every intention of crashing.

But she could still have fun, until then.

On Fridays, students could opt to wear the uniform of their college with certain acceptable modifications. So that was exactly what Pam had done, as well as one certain unacceptable modification.

She was wearing the usual long-sleeved white button-down shirt with a gray plaid skirt, her black hair put in a single long braid, wearing pink lip gloss, cute little white canvas sneakers, and no stockings, looking like a very young Britney Spears from her "Baby One More Time" video.

She felt just fine this day, as she trotted up the stairs and went into the building through the front entrance. Once inside, she sashayed down the hall, entered the classroom, and took a desk on the front row, winking at the boy across the way as she sat down.

The room was full of conversation, as it usually was on Fridays. Students were discussing their plans for the weekend.

And then, just a minute later, Professor Barnes entered the room. Complete silence fell.

Pam suddenly felt distinctly underdressed. But she always felt that way in the presence of Sabrina Barnes.

Sabrina Barnes was wearing quite the outfit, considering it was Friday, and most professors were taking advantage of Casual Fridays.

She wore a dark grey satin blouse, tucked into a breathtakingly tailored black leather pencil skirt, with a black leather belt around her waist. Sheer black stockings were on her legs, and sky-high black patent leather peep-toe pumps were on her feet. Her pretty blonde hair was pinned up in a perky bun. Glasses were perched halfway down her nose.

Professor Barnes slowly walked into the room, crossing in front of the blackboard, and over to the lectern.

The boys in the class watched her every move, followed every swish of her skirt, and every single click of her high heels.

Even Pam had to admit, Professor Barnes did look very pretty.

Professor Barnes already had the class eating out of her hand. Or at least the male part of it. And she hadn't even spoken a word. It was sickening. Admirable, but sickening.

Pam knew Sabrina Barnes was Swedish or Norwegian or something like that, which explained her creamy pale skin. It was amazing she could even step outside without getting a sunburn.

But Pam also had to admit Sabrina Barnes was more than just a pretty face. She could hold the attention of the whole class without speaking a word, as she just did, walking in to the room.

Pam sometimes wondered what it would be like to be with a woman, and when she did, Sabrina Barnes was sometimes the star of her fantasy. She even wondered, fleetingly, what Barnes' breasts must feel like, in her hands, and against her face. Soft, she bet.

Then Pam dismissed her fantasy with a shudder. Ewwww!

Professor Barnes placed her matching black patent-leather case inside the lectern. Then she turned to face the class.

"Good afternoon, class."

Right on cue, the whole class chorused, "Good afternoon, Professor."

"Who in this room can tell me what plagiarism is?"

Several hands shot up, but Sabrina Barnes walked right up to where Pam was sitting.

Pam suddenly regretted her choice of wardrobe. But she couldn't exactly excuse herself to go home and change, not when class had already started. That would have been, like, rude.

Pam looked up, and instantly got hypnotized by her beautiful china-blue eyes, not to mention the deep valley of creamy cleavage peeking out from her blouse, until Sabrina put her hands on Pam's arms.

The touch felt electric. Sabrina's hands were soft.

Pam swallowed. "Yes, Professor?"

"Miss Evans, please tell the class what plagiarism is."

Pam swallowed again. "Plagiarism means to use someone else's work or ideas, and present them as your own, without referencing the original work."

Barnes gave a single crisp nod. "That is very good, Miss Evans."

Pam smiled, despite herself. "Thank you, Professor!"

Sabrina gave her the briefest of smiles in return, stepped back, turned around and walked back to the blackboard.

Pam found herself watching her professor's ass move as she walked back to her lectern. The silver zipper swaying back and forth didn't help.

She didn't dare to look down at her own breasts. She loved going without a bra, because she knew she had breasts that all the boys, and some of the girls, loved to stare at, not big, but perfectly shaped. But she also knew her nipples were hard, and more than likely, showing through the fabric of her shirt.

If the whole class didn't at least know she wasn't wearing a bra by now, they had to be either blind, or just not paying attention. Those who were paying attention also had to know she was also aroused.

That's what you get for going commando, she told herself. Nice going.

Then Sabrina took her glasses off and folded her arms over her chest, as she turned back around to address the class, her pumps sliding smoothly across the hardwood floor.

"I want to repeat what I said at the beginning of the semester. I. Will. Not. Tolerate. Plagiarism. Because I can guarantee that it will not be tolerated out in the real world.

"I'm sure that you have all read about the teenager in Germany, whose published book she entered into a contest was found to contain quite a bit of 'borrowed' material. Germany might tolerate that, but I will not. I want to see all original material in your work. If I catch anyone in this class committing plagiarism, that person will automatically fail this course. Is that clear?"

There was a deafening silence in the classroom, as her blue eyes swept across the young faces.

Then she said, "I won't bring this topic up again. Now please open your textbooks to page 97."

The silence was broken, as everyone took out their textbooks and opened them.

* * * * * * * *

Class was just letting out, when Barnes said, "Miss Evans, may I speak with you for a minute?"

So Pam walked across to the lectern, where Sabrina Barnes was putting her own things away.

In her most innocent and perky voice, Pam said, "Yes, Professor?"

"What's your schedule like today?"

"Wide open, Professor. This is my last class for the day."

Barnes smiled. "Good. Because I need to see you in my office. As soon as possible. What time can you come over?"

Pam's only coherent thought was, Shit.

"Uhm. Three o'clock?"

"I'll see you then. Don't be late. And do not even think about blowing me off. Is that clear, Miss Evans?"

Pam swallowed. "Yes, Professor."

"Good. I'll leave word with the secretary to let you in."

And she left the room, her shapely ass swaying left, right, left, right as she walked out of the room.

Pam said, "Great."

* * * * * * * *

Once outside, Pam sat down in the commons, thinking hard. How she could possibly get out of this meeting with Professor Barnes?

But nothing was coming.

Frankie was right, she was fucked.

This wasn't like the previous classes she had taken, from male professors, where all it took was the promise of how grateful she would be, if he would just change her grade.

Besides which, if she blew off an appointment with a professor, no matter what the reason, a note would be placed in her file, and worst of all, her parents would be notified.

She could not let that happen.

The one thing she absolutely lived in fear of, was her parents finding out she had no talent for creative writing. She might as well change her last name now and get it over with. Sometimes, having a famous mother wasn't everything it was cracked up to be.

Especially when she expected her child to follow in her footsteps.

Graphic arts and web page design, however, she was a natural at. If she could just convince her parents to let her change her major, and give up this creative writing nonsense, everything would be peachy.

But that would be a useless gesture, if she couldn't figure out a way past this little matter. She would just have to bullshit her way through, say all the right things.

She was good at that, too.

* * * * * *

At two-fifty that afternoon, she returned to the building, and found where her professor's office was.

Trying to make it sound like it was all no big deal, she went up to the secretary's desk and said, "Hi! My name is Pam Evans. I'm here to see Professor Barnes."

The secretary looked at her, and said, "I'll let Professor Barnes know you're here. Have a seat."

"Okay. Thanks!"

"Sure."

Pam took off her backpack and took a seat on the couch in the lobby. She couldn't help crossing her legs and bobbing one foot up and down, betraying the anxiety she felt.

Finally, after a few minutes, the secretary said, "Pam?"

"Yes?"

"Professor Barnes will see you now. End of the hall, last door on your right."

"Okay. Thanks."

"Sure." The secretary buzzed her through.

Feeling the most anxious she'd ever been, Pam walked down to the end of the hall. She was nervous because of the way Professor Barnes' hands had felt on her arms. And the way her blue eyes held her attention. Not to mention how her nipples had gone hard. And Barnes hadn't actually touched her breasts!

What might happen in the privacy of her office?

Finally she arrived at Professor Barnes' door and knocked.

A female voice said, "Come!"

She opened the door --

-- To see Jimmy Waters, standing, with his pants down around his ankles, his sweater off, his shirt unbuttoned, his tie undone -- and his cock inside inside Professor Barnes' pussy!

Pam couldn't help but notice Jimmy's toned pecs and abs.

Professor Barnes was standing, too, bent over at the waist, long slim legs shoulder width apart, blouse undone, black lace bra barely containing her big creamy breasts, pink nipples exposed, her leather skirt unzipped and bunched up around her waist, revealing sheer black stockings. And no panties.

Barnes dug her nails in the leather couch, as Jimmy pushed his hips forward.

"Oh, Jimmy! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Jimmy only grunted and groaned his appreciation.

"Oh, yes, Jimmy, you're such a good boy!"

Pam stood there, transfixed, as Jimmy pounded their professor hard.

His dick was chocolate, just like the rest of him, and had to be at least eight inches long, judging by how much girth he had.

And then, he said, "Shit. I'm gonna cum, Professor!"

"Pull out, Jimmy! Pull out now! That's it!"

Professor Barnes turned around, got down on her knees and took his dick in her mouth, just as he came.

She moaned as he came in her mouth, flicking her eyes up at his as she wrapped her lips securely around his dick. After a few minutes, she finally released his dick from her mouth and stood up.

Barnes said, "Thank you for coming."

Jimmy chuckled at the double entendre. "No big, Professor."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds