• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Slut for My Husband Ch. 01

Slut for My Husband Ch. 01

I walked out of the shower absolutely naked, to find my husband sitting on the bed, watching as I paraded around the bedroom. My skin was shiny from a lavish coating of coconut oil glistening on my naked form. Hubby looked directly at my freshly shaved pussy, something I had refused to do for him but now it was shaved and smooth as his eyes burned into my newly depilated mound. I walked over to my underwear drawer, feeling my hairless pussylips smoothly rubbing together as my stride and wiggle added to the effect and began to select sexy lingerie items.

Hubby coughed as a means of interruption and said.

"Is that what you want to tell me? That you've at last shaved your pussy?" He said with a slight tremor in his voice. He'd been asking me to completely shave my pussy for more years than I can care to remember. I always kept my pussylips hairless and smooth, but preferred to keep a thin landing strip. I turned to face him with my totally naked shiny body fully on display. His eyes were drinking in the fullness of my oiled DD breasts, accentuated by my slender toned waist as the new smoothness of my pussy mound glistened with the oil drenched skin.

"Not really. What I need to tell you is that I've decided to make one of your fantasies come true! You keep mentioning during sex that it would be great if I fucked another guy!" I smirked.

"But that was just role play!" he stammered

"Well it worked on me and tonight I'm going on a date and I've promised the guy that if you can watch, he can fuck me and I'll do anything sexually for him!" I smiled with a wicked grin.

"But it was just a fantasy!" he pleaded.

"If I touch your cock and it's soft I'll call it off, but if your cocks hard then someone else will be sliding into my holes later!"

I walked over to the bed and placed my hand on his crotch. He was sporting the hardest and biggest erection he has produced in years.

Smiling at him I whispered

"I'll be sucking and fucking a new cock tonight and you'll be able to see the live sex show later!" I teased as I turned away from slowly.

Hubby's face flushed as he stared at me open mouthed.

"You can watch me get ready for my new big cocked lover if you wish!" I cruelly teased "Yes, he has a big cock as I've already seen it and touched it, but tonight will be the first time I've sucked and fucked it!" I confirmed.

Hubby sat on the bed in suspended belief.

"You've seen his cock and touched?" Hubby gasped.

"Hell yeah! And it's a fucking beauty which I can't wait to feel inside me!" I smiled as I took my black silk stockings with the black seams from out of the drawer and slowly slid them over my legs.

"These make me feel very sexy and very slutty! He'll love these. I'll probably keep them on when he slides into me later!" I teased looking into my husbands doleful yet lust filled eyes. Hubby loved it when I dressed in my sexy apparel for our bedroom athletics, but I could sense a strong jealous tendency in his look which thrilled me immensely. I smiled at him as I took a black wet look garter belt with four straps from the same drawer and fastened it around my narrow waist. Hubby goes wild when I parade around the bedroom in this as it reminds him of a Parisienne whore. Attaching the stockings to the garters I checked to see that my stockings were smooth and that the seams were straight.

"This slut look becomes me don't you think?" I whispered "This outfit when completed will drive him wild!"

Hubby just sat on the bed with his mouth gaping.

Once I was satisfied at the smoothness and straightness, I pulled out of the drawer my black wet look balconette bra. Placing the half cups over my breasts, the pink nipple was half visible as my breasts nestled comfortably in the erotic garment. As I fastened the bra, my ample bosom snugly sat in the bra thrusting my breasts forward, enhancing my curves delightfully. I walked over to the wardrobe hearing the nylon of my stockings gently swish as I crossed the bedroom floor. Opening the mirrored wardrobe door, I bent inside and picked a pair of black playboy spiked heel shoes, slipping my stockinged toes into the shoes I eased my petite feet into the fuck me shoes.

Closing the wardrobe door I gazed at my erotic reflection, draped in the black lingerie awaiting unfaithful sex.

"I won't be wearing panties or a thong tonight, as I need to give him freedom to pussy at all times, so he can get me at peak arousal for when we come back here for him to fuck me wildly while you watch, I will be too far gone to care!" I brazenly informed him.

Hubby, flushed in the face was now playing along and just nodded in agreement.

"When he's fucked me and had his fill of me, then you can do me!" I stated abruptly "As that's what any good slut would want, two cocks desperate to fuck her!".

Again hubby nodded in agreement, slowly rubbing his crotch.

"I don't want you wanking. When he's finished fucking me I want a full load of your jism, not some half assed squirt! I want to feel your come mixing in with his" I demanded "And the reason I'm shaved is that he prefers to fuck a shaved pussy!" I could see the words slightly torture him as his face grimaced slightly.

"Who is it?" hubby asked anxiously.

"You'll find out later when I bring him home and impale myself on his big throbbing cock!" I teased "If you keep quizzing me, I'll have second thoughts about letting you watch me give him my unfaithful married pussy!" I said torturing him even more.

"How can I watch some guy fuck you?" he said despondently

"You don't have too but this was your idea and now I quite like the idea of spreading my shaved pussy for a total stranger while you look on. It gets me so horny just thinking about it and I can't wait to feel a new cock sliding in and out of my pussy and if I'm horny enough I may just let him fuck my ass as an encore!" I stated matter of factly. This cut through hubby as he has been trying to get me to let him fuck my ass longer than he's been begging me to shave my cunt!

"You've shaved your pussy for him and now you'll let him fuck your ass!" Hubby said in disbelief.

"I have to make the effort for a new cock!" I teased

"I wanted to be the guy who fucked your ass first!" he said rather dejectedly

"Well if you have a big load to empty into me after, I'll let you be the second cock in my ass!" I smiled

I walked over to the wardrobe on the opposite wall and took out a short leather mini skirt with a matching tight waistcoat. I slid the skirt over my stockinged thighs and rested the hem just below my stocking tops. I zipped the skirt up on the side waist zip and smoothed the soft leather over my hips and thighs. Placing my arms in the waistcoat I fastened four of the six buttons allowing my full breasts to spill forward. The waistcoat was tight around my small waist and held my large breasts beautifully. I looked in the mirror admiring the sexy reflection when I caught my hubby staring at my ass. The black leather skirt clung to my ass, shaping my orbs wonderfully. I half turned to see my ass and tits as I twisted slightly. Hubby was now very red in the face from a mixture of emotions. Arousal, jealousy and envy sprung to mind plus I was getting off at my humiliating games. Hubby reached forward to touch my ass as I swerved to avoid his hand.

"You can't seriously be going out somewhere dressed like that?" Hubby queried

"This outfit isn't for you! I bought it and will wear it for my new lover!" I informed hubby "But if you behave I'll wear it for you some other time, unless I'm out on another date getting more cock!" I giggled

"So you're really going out and going to get fucked?" Hubby queried

"I'm not technically going out, I'm going across to his apartment where we can get ourselves in the mood then we'll come back here and put on a hot slut wife sex show!" she smiled.

"So you're serious! You are actually going to fuck someone else?" he gasped.

"Honey, this is what you've been asking me to do for so long now. The thought as a fantasy was very appealing but now that I am only hours away from having a new cock slide into me, I don't ever remember my pussy tingling so much or being this wet!" I exclaimed.

"But what if I can't handle it?" he asked as his voice quivered.

"It's too late for that now!" I stated "He has already fingered my pussy and ass while his tongue was slipping around in my mouth!" I tormented.

"When did this happen?" Hubby quizzed me.

"All in good time! Now tell me the truth does this outfit make me look like a total filthy slut, which is the look I'm aiming for!"

"Well you've achieved that. You look like a cheating Slut!" he grimaced.

"Thanks babe. I knew this was the look for me!" I smiled "Listen, I don't particularly like this guy on an emotional level, but he has a good sized cock and he turns me on, so go with the flow and enjoy watching him fuck my cheating slut wife pussy and if he's as good as I hope I'll let him fuck my ass too!" I finished, knowing he was aroused and humiliated.

I picked up a small clutch bag and began to fill it with Mascara, Lip Gloss, a small bottle of Chanel No 5 and a few other little items of cosmetics. Zipping the bag up I placed it under my arm and twirled in the mirror one last time, hearing the swishing sound as my nylon stockings rubbed together.

"Are you going to see me to the door?" I smiled

Hubby walked over to me and went to kiss my lips. I turned my head away as his lips grazed my right cheek. Looking into his eyes I said.

"You won't be able to kiss me again until my breath smells of another man's cock!" I teased.

Turning on my high spiked heels, I walked out of the door and into my car. Starting the engine I waved and smiled at my husband as I drove off in to the distance to cheat on him.

The drive was no more than ten minutes, but my pussy throbbed along with the engine all the way there. My mind was in turmoil as the reality began to set in that I was about to break my marriage vows and be unfaithful. It was our little sex fantasy, but I was bringing it to reality by taking it to the final stage. I was going to be fucked by someone other than my husband.

He knew Don from the past as they both worked in the same industry and where quite the rivals at one point. My husband was always the more successful and caring, whereas Don could be quite abrasive and bullish. Don had made passes at me in the past which I always rejected but when the fantasy grew stronger I thought that Don would be the ultimate to fuck me and humiliate my husband at the same which would bring the fantasy to a conclusion. Two nights ago I met up with Don after his latest pass at me and we fooled around in the car at a local lovers gathering. Don had fingered my pussy and sucked on my tits that night. He asked me to shave my pussy when we get together next as he loved the shaved pussy look. I stroked his very large cock and agreed to shave my pussy and wear any lingerie he wanted me to wear as long as he agreed to fuck me whilst my husband watched. He said it would be a pleasure to fuck me in front of that prick. It was obvious there was no love lost between these two, so I wouldn't be breaking up any friendships with my infidelity. I would be intensifying my desire to be royally fucked and this little inclination I have to humiliate my husband during the act.

As my car pulled up at Don's house, I switched the engine off and walked up his drive in my ridiculously high heels. Pressing the doorbell Don answered almost immediately.

"Fuck me!" Don exhaled.

"No! The idea is to fuck me!" I giggled.

"Come in quick!" Don demanded.

As he closed the door he swept me into his arms and plunged his tongue deep into my mouth as our lips locked. His hands explored my leather clad body as he instantly made a beeline for the hem of my mini skirt. Lifting the hem slightly he moaned into my mouth as he discovered my freshly shaved pussy. Breaking our passionate kiss, I looked him in the eye and whispered softly.

"I've shaved that just for you Lover boy, so when you fuck me later, good old hubby can see you sliding in and out easily!" I stated.

"I want to fuck you now!" he demanded.

"Not until we're in front of my hubby! It's a take or leave it deal!" I insisted.

"Then I'll definitely take it!" he laughed "And fucking so will you! All eight inches of it!"

I smiled as I stroked his crotch through his black trousers.

"Come on then. Shall we drive to mine?" I asked "We'll go in your car and I'll come back here for mine afterward and maybe even a quick goodnight fuck!" I smiled

Don turned me around and knelt down, lifting my skirt above my ass, he licked and nibbled my buttocks, spreading my cheeks he ran his tongue around the rim of my asshole then bent me forward and stuck his long tongue inside my pussy. I squirmed with delight and rode his tongue. As he tongue delved deeper, I placed my head against the wall and moved my hands on my butt cheeks, pulling them part to give him greater access. This new slut life was easier than I thought as Don began to socialite his tongue inside my pussy. His right hand snaked its way up my stockinged thigh and rested on my shaved slit. His thumb and fore finger gently nipped my clitoris and began to jerk it like a small penis.

"Fuck yes!" I yelled in ecstasy as he speeded up the jerking motion. My floodgates opened as a huge orgasm burst through me. Riding his tongue and having my clitoris assaulted drove me wild with desire.

"Tongue my slut pussy!" I panted orgasmically.

My creamy sticky fluid, flowed over Don's tongue as he lapped my unfaithful cunt juice from my cheating pussy. As my orgasm subsided, my clitoris became over sensitive and I bucked my hips gently releasing his thumb and finger from my raw clitoris.

"Oh you dirty fuck!" I smiled as I turned to Don who was now rising from his knelt position. Our mouths locked once more as I tasted my post orgasmic juices. The scent of sex filled my nostril and heightened my desire.

"Come on let's drive to mine and you can play with pussy while you drive!" I giggled.

Smoothing my skirt down, I looked at my reflection in his hallway mirror. My cheeks were flushed from the intense orgasm I'd just endured and my pussy was electrified to endure more. Rubbing his cock once more we left his house and climbed into his car. Putting our seat belts on, he started the engine.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Don enquired.

Was he having second thoughts or perhaps stage fright?

One slow rub of his crotch was answer enough.

We drove the short distance to my house and all the way there my fingers teased and caressed my exposed hungry pussy. Don would add his fingers to the mix at every opportunity and I was fortunate to experience another orgasm on the short drive.

As we pulled outside my house I offered my cum soaked fingers to Don who swirled his long tongue around my cream coated digits.

"I'm going to fuck you red raw!" Don pronounced.

"God I hope so!" I exclaimed "I've been looking forward to having you inside me all day!" I giggled.

"Are you definitely sure about this?" Don asked one last time.

"I've said yes and you tongued my ass only minutes ago! What more proof do you need?" I laughed

"Great stuff, let's get inside and then I'll get inside!" he smiled.

"Just to let you know, hubby doesn't know it's you so it will be a bit of a shock, but no matter what happens you're sliding that cock of yours in and out of me!" I said in my efficient tone.

Don looked a bit startled when I dropped that bombshell.

"Don't worry, he knows I'm bringing someone back to fuck me while he watches and as you and him aren't exactly bosom buddies, then this wouldn't harm any friendships, plus the idea of two alpha males wanting to fuck me is quite the turn on!"

"You dirty cheating slut!" Don said with a devilish grin on his face.

"Come inside and I'll show you just how dirty this cheating slut can be!" I purred.

Part two to follow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Slut for My Husband Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds