• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 00

Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 00

A fun list of terms and "definitions" in the style of urban dictionary but with regards to my slutty Singaporean tai tai mummy, as an aside to the main storyline. It's organized by alphabet with a word or phrase followed by a casual definition and then for certain words, I've also added an example of use. This is a work in progress and will be updated from time to time. This is a special request from a fan of the series so hope you all enjoy it.

A

Anal

Butt sex. Some girls don't do it, my mum definitely does.

Eg:

Brad, "Your pussy lubed my bad boy up so good, I don't think we need lube."

My Mum, "Well, just put it in then, I like rough anal sex."

Airtight

When my mummy has one in the butt, one in the snatch and one in her mouth. Usually ends with her body drenched in sweat, hair mussed and cum leaking out of her.

Ass to Mouth

Going from anal sex to oral sex. A part of every true slut's bedroom repertoire.

B

Blowjob

The primary use of my mum's mouth

BJ and Steak

My mum's treat for her favourite lovers, steak dinner in bed with her head bobbing up and down their cocks.

Big Black Cock

My mum's favourite kind of penis, as found on some of her favourite partners like Doug

Bra

My mum's second most owned type of clothing behind panties

C

Cock

Something that always seems to find it's way into my mum's mouth, pussy and butt.

Clubbing

Dressing up for a night on the town, dancing to hot music and downing drinks like there's no tomorrow. Yup, my mum definitely clubs every now and then, searching for new studs as well as just to have a good time.

Cum

One of my mum's favourite fluids. From watching her, you'd think cum was a skin moisturizer, shampoo and delicious drink rolled into one.

My mum, "Yes, yes, yes! Shoot that cum into my pretty mouth. I want to taste it"

Condoms

Rubberized pleasure reducers my mum doesn't tend to use much.

D

DP/Double Penetration

When my mum only has 2 guys and can't be airtight. Much noisier since she'll really screams out her orgasms when her butt and vagina are being fucked together.

Doggystyle

Classic sex position. Gives guys great access to my mum's tits and spankable butt while they fuck her from behind. My mum likes guys to rub her clit while fucking doggystyle.

E

F

Facial

My mum likes it both ways. The spa treatment and the warm, creamy jizz treatment.

Fingering

Appetizer before the main course, see next entry.

Fucking

When 1 or more studs penetrate my mum's orifices and then jizz on or in her. My mum's favourite activity.

G

G String

One of the skimpiest forms of panties. Front varies but the back is always just a thin string, leaving the wearer's butt cheeks fully exposed. One of my mum's favourite types of lingerie.

H

Handjob

My mum's least favourite way of stimulating a man. Why do something they can already do well themselves?

I

Interracial

Singaporean Chinese Mummy Slut with African/Malay/Indian/White/Eurasian/Etc Stud

J

K

L

Lovemaking

An inferior form of bedroom activity according to my mum, she always prefers hard fucking whether it's with my dad or any other partner.

Lingerie

Sexy underwear. My mum's favourite type of clothes. She owns a fortune worth of lingerie. Tiny thongs, delicate silk panties and garters, lace bras and boyshorts, jewelled erotic lingerie like Bracli and Sylvie Monthule, the list goes on and on.

Eg.

Drew, "Damn, your mum has an insane amount of sexy underwear."

Me, "Yup, she's a huge lingerie fan. Guess anything that makes her lovers cum harder is worth it for her."

Lubricant

Fluid that helps make sex more enjoyable by ensuring a smoother penetration. Can be natural or artificial. My mum does keep a bottle of Astroglide by her bedside but rarely uses it. In fact, she might even be too wet for some men. Unless you're well hung and can maintain a good erection, you might just slide right out.

M

Male Escort

An occasional dalliance for my mum when she's tired of my dad or her regular booty calls and she doesn't want to waste time hunting for a stud. She just calls an agency and treats herself. Drew and I have seen her phone and she's a demanding client but considering the titanic 5 figure sums she pays, the agencies are more than willing to accede to all her requests.

Chiselled jawline

Solid abs for her to slide her hands over during cowgirl

Big biceps to heft her up and down during standing sex

Power packed thighs to drive into her during doggy, missionary, jackhammer and the full nelson

And of course, most importantly, a long, thick cock and the ability to recover and go again and again

Finally, she always requests that her particular escort not have sex or masturbate and only consume fruit for at least 3 days before he meets her.

All this guarantees some of the hottest sex on earth.

Masturbation

Hmm, my mum does have quite a lot of toys in her wardrobe and does masturbate. But usually only as a warm up for sex.

MILF

Mother I'd Like to Fuck. The definition of my mum. She has a rocking body, hot face, dresses really well and fucks like a goddess. Plus, there's the added taboo of being a married mother. Many guys consider my mum a MILF and if you're a well hung stud, give it a shot.

Ménage à trios

One stud short according to my mum.

N

O

Orgasm

Probably my mum's favourite thing.

On her knees

A position my mum is often in. I mean, when you spy on your mum and see her face pressed up against a stranger's crotch, what other position could she be in?

P

Pussy

My mum's warmest, wettest orifice. Draws cries of, "Ummph, ummph, yes." from all her male partners and lots of warm, white cream.

Pregnant sex

My mum's been pregnant once to have me and I'm pretty sure she continued to get railed during that time so she must have had it at some point.

Q

R

Rim Job

No go for my mum. She likes guys to play with her butt, she doesn't play with theirs.

S

Sarong Party Girl/Mum/MILF

A sarong party milf is a Singaporean wife and mother who having had kids, finds her local husband is unable to support her trophy wife/tai tai lifestyle and is thus chasing a white husband.

Person 1: Scarlett is a total sarong party milf. Look at her grinding all over that American stud with her husband in the other room.

Person 2: I heard it's because she thinks her husband isn't giving her the tai tai lifestyle

Person 1: I'm sure the big white dick doesn't hurt either

Slut

A woman with the sex drive of a man. My mum is definitely one.

T

Tan

That beautiful bronze colour of my mum's skin that shows off cum so well

Thong

Covered up front, string at the back

U

V

W

Waxing

Essential to my any trophy wife, my mum goes pretty regularly

X

Y

Younger Men

More stamina, more muscles and more cum, what's not to like?

Z

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 340 milliseconds