• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jack's Story Ch. 04

Jack's Story Ch. 04

12

Patty, the Bishop's wife came within several feet of catching her husband with his cock buried in my wife's cheating pussy. The surprise was over. I knew Mary Beth had fucked her boss at the store that ended in a promotion. But, now I knew that the start of her little hot wife saga had begun when she got a few minutes alone with the Bishop.

My wife had tried to hide the brief affair while giving me sloppy seconds with the Bishop's cum inside her. I liked the feeling the first few times thinking that after almost quitting sex altogether my wife was wet and receptive to me. Instead she was getting off on fucking another man and his seed was still inside her while we fucked.

So, back to the fact that my wife almost got caught with another man. I don't know why I was protecting my wife from the Bishop's wife. They had just been out to a hotel lounge where Patty proved to a hot wife instead of a crusty cunted Mormon church freak. Like most women, sharing her married pussy was okay as opposed to the husband even getting a sniff of a chance at some strange for himself.

A couple of days later I needed to give Patty a call. Considering on Friday Patty took four loads of cum from two strangers her pursuit of catching the Bishop on Saturday needed a little follow up.

"Hi, Patty. How's the detective work going? Any clues on who your husband is nailing on the side?"

"Not for sure. Sunday I saw him and a couple of women exchange looks that made me wonder. I still think it's your wife."

"I wouldn't say for certain that it might be Mary Beth. But, I afraid I had her covered for when you think the Bishop had strayed on Saturday. If he's fucking my wife he must be fucking someone else as well." I lied.

"He's not going to get away with cheating on me."

"If you can't catch him maybe you can get even."

"What kind of woman do you think I am?" Hate came through the phone.

I liked pushing the old cunt's buttons. Her voice in the phone coupled with me picturing her fucking two guys like my wife told me were conflicting thoughts. Then I wondered what it would be like to fuck the Bishop's wife.

"Well, you are a woman. What would a woman do in the situation?"

"You just keep an eye on your wife. Whenever you aren't positive where she is give me a call."

I had the Bishop's wife walking a line like a drunk trying to fool a police officer. Maybe I should try to fuck her.

That was Monday. Lori Ann's Mom had a doctor's appointment. Tuesday Grandma took the kid's when she thought Lorie Ann was sleeping and then shopping. She did do a little shopping. The sleeping part was actually the two of us fucking each other silly.

Lori Ann was building such a hatred for her husband being overseas it got creepy as she talked to his picture while I fucked her. By creepy, I mean she talked to the picture like he was really there.

Things like:

"Do you like the way his cock fills me up?"

"Oh, he's enough bigger than you. He really makes me cum hard."

"My lover is fucking me to say thank you for your service."

"Oh, he's cumming in me now!"

"Watch his seed leak from my well fucked cunt."

"Your wife loves getting fucked while you are playing Army with your little cunt Army girlfriend."

So, she harbored some hard feelings. It was good for me. I got to feeling that he was in the room with us ... watching. Then I'd freak out thinking maybe he was killed over there or something and he was really in the room watching.

Patty was putting so much pressure on the Bishop that my wife wasn't getting any action at all. She got off on fucking when I got sloppy seconds.

Finally they got together in the storage room at the store for long enough for her to cum and the Bishop to put a load in her. Wednesday night I got my sloppy seconds. Mary Beth liked to keep the surprise and would watch my face until I realized that my cock went in easy and my swimmers wouldn't be alone in there. While the Bishop was cumming in my wife I was probably at the same time eating Lori Ann's pussy in the guard shack.

Thursday I got my cock in Lori Ann in the shack and we managed to get far enough that there was a cleanup problem when we saw the boss's car driving towards our gate. Usually we got just a phone call a couple of times per shift. Something had to be up.

"I tell everyone that we change the schedule from time to time to give everyone a shot at weekends off or different hours. First of all you two have been together for a while and I get great reviews about how things go out here with the traffic. I know there is a twenty year difference in your ages. I don't know what you talk about or whatever or even if you agree to the same songs on the radio. So my question is, are you two okay working together?"

"Yes, no problem!"

"Perfectly happy. We do like the same songs on the radio." I added.

"Okay here's your problem. I'm moving you to gate 3 around back. Your shift is changing to 10:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. Same days off. It's quiet back there. Not much traffic. Hell, on the weekend you'll be lucky to see a half dozen trucks per shift. Week days ain't much better. The bad news is you have two choices."

The boss paused to laugh before telling the two choices.

"You can take the new shift and hours or you can quit."

Then he laughed some more. Lori Ann and I looked at each other.

"Hell of a job. You two are doing a hell of a job out here, I tell ya. We'll got to go. The new shift starts next week.

We looked at each other and grinned. First of all later hours mean cooler temps. Working in the dark means harder to be seen. It was the shift college students took to study and do homework.

At home I told Mary Beth that my shift was changing. Her expression suggested she was thinking about how me being gone from ten at night to 6 in the morning might work to her favor. I'd sleep during the day and she would have some time at night for adventure. Then she told me her news.

"Patty wants to go out again tomorrow. The Bishop had another mystery meeting. I wonder who else he's fucking? I'm not sure I want his dick in me if he's running with some other woman."

All I could do was stare.

"I guess that sounds a little vain. I meant I didn't want him in me if he's banging something nasty."

Again, I just stared. Mary Beth was on the borderline of babbling.

"The point being if Patty fucks some guy I'm not turning down some strange cock if the guy has a buddy."

"The Bishop fucking you bothers me because I don't like the guy. Your boss getting into the goodies is a little different because I've never met the guy. The plus being you did get the raise. Again, I don't like the idea of another man inside you."

"You big liar! Your cock is twice as hard when you hit another man's sperm in me."

I had to agree. Her cheating made fucking her incredible. Would even more cheating make it even more incredible?

My cock was fully erect when I woke up. Mary Beth was dressed and kissing me goodbye as she leaned over the bed. Her tits looked good spilling cleavage against the top buttons. I reached under her dress and ran my hand up her thigh highs and found bare pussy. My wife kissed me again and swayed from our bedroom without another word.

I laid in the bed on my back with my hardon poking up against my sleep shorts. With any luck Lori Ann could solved my problem when shift started. But, what if it was a busy day? Mary Beth and the Bishop's wife would be out chasing dick when I got home. I thought about the both of them taking on strange cock and hot seed. My hand went to my erection. I kicked off my sleep shorts and fisted my shaft. For the next twenty minutes I leisurely pumped while I thought about Lori Ann at work and the girls in some lounge wanting fucked. The idea of my wife fucking another stranger sent me over the edge.

Being a Friday at work the preemptive strike on my balls was a good idea. I played with Lori Ann's tits and pussy when we got a chance before the shift ended. My wife wasn't home when I got there. Her car was in the garage. She had left a note that she was riding with Patty stating that since the Bishop wasn't home they might push it to the limit. Be home ... whenever. Then she signed it with a big heart with I love you written in the middle.

Me hitting some bar wasn't going to be the answer. I watched a game on TV and dozed off on the couch. I got a text late.

"Spending the night. See you in the A.M."

That left a lot of questions. Not as concerting as the phone call in the morning.

"Remember that silver dress I wore to the wedding last month? Put it in my travel bag along with the black heels and drop it off at the front desk of the Hilton. I'm going to a wedding with the guy I met last night."

"Getting married again?"

"No. You're my guy. He and his buddy we met last night are here for their college friend's next marriage. I'm going as his date."

"What about Patty?"

"She went home this morning. When this is over I'll need a ride home."

The conversation went dead without a goodbye.

I didn't give it any thought that she didn't ask for underwear. She'd be naked under the silver dress at the wedding.

The dress was in a bag from the dry cleaners in the closet. I folded it so I thought it wouldn't wrinkle and added the shoes on top. I dropped the bag off at the front desk at the Hilton and was ready to look for a place to get a bite to eat before shift. The sound of the elevator bell caused me to look over as the door opened.

Mary Beth was in mid kiss with a tall husky man. She had her arms around his neck and one leg bent at the knee, her foot in the air. Now I knew what this guy looked like. I watched them walk as a couple towards the front desk. My wife was a bit wobbly and acting like her married pussy was freshly fucked.

They pick up the overnight bag and returned to the elevator. As the door closed I could see her arms go around his neck as her tits pressed against him. I was hit with an urge to call in sick at work so I could hang back and spy on them at the wedding. Knowing the truth would be she's fuck him before the wedding and again before coming home with a cunt loaded with sperm I decided I'd better spend the rest of my Saturday with Lorie Ann in the shack.

Ten minutes into the slow weekend shift I was fucking Lori Ann's pussy with a fury I rarely experienced. Neither had she judging from how hard she was cumming herself. Still needing more I fucked her two more times before shift ended. Lorie Ann was suitability impressed.

"Wow! I'd get rid of my Army guy if I could just get you away from your wife."

If she only knew the truth that it was my wife I imagined I was fucking. All the drive was aimed at getting my chance to get at my wife's over seeded cunt and the sloppy mess that went with it. That not discounting the sloppy mess I left in Lori Ann.

It was hard to stay awake even though I wanted a shot at the sloppy seconds from Mary Beth. It was pretty late for a wedding to end even if the reception went long when I nodded off only to be awaken by the phone.

"They guy's flights out are at 9:30 in the morning. They will leave about eight. I can stay in the room until eleven. It's room 714. Come on in the hotel to get me any time after maybe eight thirty."

"What about Patty's guy?"

"Oh, the guys were sharing a room."

My wife had ended the call before the thought struck me about how she and Patty got fucked and the guys were sharing a room.

I was there at eight thirty. When the elevator door opened I recognized the guy I had seen my wife with the day before. He got off with a slender black man. I held the door as I watched him walk away. About half way across the lobby they gave each other a high five. My heart sank a little. My penis stirred in my pants. I pushed the seventh floor button.

I knocked on 714. Mary Beth pulled me into the room.

"You're going to love this. They just fucked me again before they left."

My wife flipped backwards onto the bed. Her legs open in mid air. As she hit a glob of cum about the size of a golf ball flung itself from her pussy and onto he thigh just above the knee. My jaw dropped at the sight.

"It's not sloppy seconds. Since I showered before the wedding it's more like sloppy twelfths."

"Patty left and you took on both guy's?"

"Took turns. Nothing kinky. I didn't fuck one suck one except a couple of times. Are you going to fuck me or not?"

I did. Fucked her twice. I watched her get up to shower leaving a trail of cum behind her. Twelve loads! And, that was after the wedding! Both dresses were laying across a chair. I didn't see cum stains outside. Knowing she hadn't taken panties with her I wondered about the inside. Both dresses had cum stains where she had fucked and leaked.

Mary Beth came out of the bathroom naked after her shower. She picked up the red dress and dropped it over her body. No bra either. Just my naked wife under the dress.

"Ready to go home!"

I looked around the room thinking about Patty and my wife fucking two strangers from out of town in the same room.

"I guess you have stories tell,"

"Oh, do I ever have stories to tell."

Mary Beth started as soon as I pulled on to I-15.

"Patty had heard word about the Red Door downtown. It was connected to the Hilton and if a person left the parking garage after midnight the gates were open and the parking free. The Red Door had seating out on the sidewalk and inside with the bar. It was a nice couples and meet up spot. We parked in the garage and went up the ramp. As soon as we entered two fellas sitting at the bar were checking us out. They bought us out first round as they joined us at our table.

"The two were in town for the wedding. Patty was visually making out with the white guy. The other man was black."

That confirmed what I had seen in the lobby.

"Things progressed to where we got invited up to their room. Patty and I had to meet in the restroom to talk it over. Patty said she really liked the white guy and wanted me to keep the black guy busy. I told her I wasn't interested in even kissing a black man, let alone what she had in mind for the white one. I told her I wanted to go home."

"Okay, then." Patty pleaded. "I need fucked. I'll take the black guy. You take the white one."

People were honking at me as I drove down up I-15 at 45 mph. I was listening to the story.

"You would take a black cock in you just to get laid?"

"Maybe I owe the Bishop one?" Patty smiled.

"We went back to the table. Patty sat next to the black guy and took his hand and told him we were ready to go upstairs. The indication was that the teams have been chosen. Both men seemed to be happy with the situation. We walked around the back side of the Hilton to the back door. My date Kevin put his arm around my waist as we walked. Patty walked beside the black guy. All we knew was he said his name was Dez. They were probably both lying as both tried to hide wedding band marks on the ring finger. Patty and me were wearing our rings. Being married and available wasn't going to be a secret.

"Kevin kissed me in the elevator. When the elevator rang for seventh floor we broke the kiss. Patty and Dez were standing a couple of feet apart watching us. Patty seemed to be having second thoughts about taking black cock. I didn't care. I was going to fuck Kevin.

"The room had a sofa and two queen beds. Kevin and I sat on the couch. Patty and Dez sat on the foot of the bed nearest the door. Kevin started kissing me again. I put my hand on his cock through his trousers. His hand slid up my thigh until he felt my bare and wet pussy. I let him put a two fingers inside me. Patty and Dez watched from the bed.

"Getting finger fucked had me ready to go. I took Kevin's hand and led him to the other bed. I tossed my dress aside and spread my legs for Kevin. Whether he ate me or fucked me I needed him to do something. He buried his face in my pussy. I was cumming within seconds and five minutes in I wanted his cock in me. It looked to be about seven inches. I really needed to fuck him and feel his cum spurt inside me."

"My guy was between my legs pumping away and Dez and Patty were still sitting where they were."

"Why don't you two come over a get a better look?" Kevin asked.

"The both looked they were going to explode. Patty lay on the bed with Dez behind her. He reached under her dress. She didn't stop him. He was kissing her neck. The next glance they were kissing mouth to mouth with lots of tongue action.

"Kevin was showing some urgency. I welcomed his seed into my greedy cunt with me cumming hard with him. A few minutes later he had pulled out. I saw him watching Dez and Patty. I looked to see what he saw.

"Dez was flat on his back. Patty's mouth hovered over a cock that had to be sticking up in the air at least a foot. Dez was tall and thin. His cock was so out of propitiation to his body. She had one hand almost around the thick shaft. I watched amazed as she lowered her mouth over the head of it. Her lips took the head and she sucked up once and down as she tried to get some of the shaft towards her throat.

"Kevin and I watched the Bishop's wife sucking a black cock. The skin color contract was amazing as was her effort. I would have been hot even if Kevin wasn't pinching my erect nipples as his hard cock poked my back. Patty announced to all of us that she had to have his black baby make up against her womb. I kind of laughed because I didn't know how he would get it in her.

"Patty got off the bed between us and tossed off her dress. I was surprised what had been the prude was wearing a thong. She wiggled out of it and unhooked her bra. When her boobs sprang free Dez hustled out of his clothes not believing his luck that he was getting the green light from Patty. Dez laid back in the center of the bed. Patty bent over to suck his cock back into her mouth. Her wet twat was puffy and red, pointed right at us.

"Kevin was egging me on to take a lick at her slit. When I refused he got in behind her with his hands on her ass. Calling her name he told her that he needed to loosen her up a little if she was going to take on Dez. Patty just wiggled her butt at him. Kevin eased the head of his dick in her. She worked back faster at him than he was going trying to get it inside her.

"When I looked up from where Kevin's dick and Patty's snatch were mated she had about a third of Dez in her mouth. Kevin told Dez that Patty was pretty tight and asked if he should cum in her to lube her up. I had three fingers in myself by then and was rubbing my clit with my thumb. Patty seemed to know when Kevin put his load in her as far as seven inches would reach. She moaned over Dez's cock. Kevin pulled out with a little bit of his sperm leaking onto the sheet.

"Committed to fucking a black cock Patty had one knee on the bed and her other leg bent at the knee to get high enough to line her slit up with the huge black prick. I was holding my breath as the end starting to spread Patty's cunt lips. I was stunned that a Bishop's wife was letting a black man try to fuck her. She was making a babbling noise about how it was going to split her in two. She let out a little squeal. The head was in her. The Bishop's wife had black cock in her!

"I was mesmerized. Patty was rocking front to back trying to get more in her. It seemed to be working as my heart was cheering her on for having the head and a few inches inside her. I was so fucking hot watching her. With about four inches still to go Patty seemed to have bottomed out. She asked Dez to roll her on her back and fuck her properly. I watched him pump into my friend and bite her nipples. Her legs came up over his back while she fucked back at him.

"Kevin seemed to notice I needed fucking myself. I melted when I felt his cock slide into me. As good as it felt I kept looking over at Dez pound into Patty while listening to her noises and the comments she made about how good black cock was fucking her. It was almost a chant about black cock. black seed, black babies although I was pretty sure she was too old to be impregnated. Dez seemed to like the idea of her having a half black child.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jack's Story Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds