• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Gift Between Friends

A Gift Between Friends

They were supposed to be a couple. While most couples only fucked each other, they enjoyed fucking other people while in the same room together.

"We aren't sexually attracted to each other," she explained.

Her name was Eva. His name was Maxwell.

"But we're best friends in love", he said, leaning in to give her a kiss on the lips.

"This is our gift to each other." Maxwell added.

It started with Maxwell getting on his knees to suck Tyler's rock-hard eight-inch, thick cock. His eyes were closed as he devoured the long dick and took it as deep as possible into the back of his throat. This was the suck of his life and Tyler was enjoying every minute of it.

Roxanne was busy with her tongue all over Eva's super wet pussy. Her tongue had yet to touch her clit but was close around it. She was toying with her and taking her time to get to the point. Eva was happy to wait, with every lick she was closer to cumming even when it was her clit that was begging for attention.

"Lick it, please," she begged quietly.

Tyler was grunting in the background as his orgasm hit him and his cum fell into Maxwell's open mouth. There was pure lust in the air as Eva moved her hips slowly to match the movement of Roxanne's finger, pushing deeper inside of her.

Maxwell had Tyler bent over the side of the sofa and Maxwell pushed his finger into Tyler's ass as he worked to lube him up, preparing him for his girth. They had about the same size cocks but Maxwell was a little thicker. Most people might have thought he was the escort instead of Tyler.

The guys were steady fucking by the time Eva screamed as her orgasm hit her. She didn't stop screaming even after Roxanne made her cum a handful of times just from her tongue alone. This meant it was time to open the toy box. From the vibrators to the large dildos, they had every toy they would need. It was going to be a sex-filled night.

Maxwell grunted loudly as his cock slid deeper into Tyler and he began to cum hard. His eyes rolled back into his head as he screamed out, "Merry Christmas Eva!"

She replied quickly, "Merry Christmas, Maxwell!"

It was a crazy sight to see.

The next morning Tyler and Roxanne walked out, arm in arm, with smiles on their faces.

"Crazy shit, right?" Tyler said, holding onto Roxanne's arm, trying to keep warm.

It was still snowing from the night before. They had fucked, sucked, fingered and licked so many times they had lost count. Roxanne made Eva cum pools of cum and even had her squirting from pure pleasure.

The two escorts earned over $3,000 from the single night...each!

"Crazy. Who marries a gay man?" Eva asked.

"Best friends?" Tyler said shrugging and leaning forward to kiss her on the forehead.

"If I was forced to marry a women, I'd marry you," he said.

"Such a sweet Christmas gift that would be," Roxanne said, pushing him away and laughing,"If only Carly and I weren't already married."

"You know they have that three-person marriage thing!" Tyler said, jokingly.

They stopped at the nearby café.

Tyler looked down at his ringing phone before answering," Hello?... yeah...I can do that...Of course..."

"Text me," Tyler said before hanging up.

"Another guy wants to swallow my cum," he whispered across the table.

"Great! Well, Merry Christmas," Roxanne said quickly as she got up.

They looked at each other and smiled before heading out. As she walked out the door she turned back and said, "If I ever want to get married to a man, you'll be the first to find out!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Gift Between Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds