• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Adventure for Sue Ch. 02

Adventure for Sue Ch. 02

In my first story for you I revealed a little about myself I was a young girl, quite attractive with a good figure, I lost my virginity at fifteen and had been with about ten boys when I met my boyfriend who I am still with today. My boyfriend liked to show me off, encourage me to wear revealing clothes and loved me to tell him stories about me getting shagged or groped. At first I was unsure of him but I went along with it and over time came to realise that he loved me but that he got a real thrill about sharing me. At the time I was working as a hairdresser in a salon and with my boyfriends prompting I signed up to a modelling agency for glamour work and kissograms, this story is about one of my kissogram adventures. When I was around 23 I used to do kissagrams for a local modelling agency, my first one was at a hotel, then a couple in pubs. I really liked it and my boyfriend did as I always came home dressed in a Basque and horny.

Anyway I got a phone call to say a party at a house wanted to book for 10 pm next Friday and the fee was £25, I was given the address and told to ask for Gary.

Because it was late my boyfriend drove me and parked round the corner, I had had a couple of drinks as I was not driving and felt great as I rang the door bell.

The door opened and a young lad of my same age who said he was Gary led me in to a noisy hallway and then in to a room to the side. It was quiet there and he explained that they were a group of friends who had booked me for a friend of theirs that was going in to the army, the house was the parents of one of his friends and they were all getting drunk and wanted to give him a good send off.

He asked me if it was alright for them to take photos and I agreed, he then said he was going in to the front room to set things up, he said there was eight of them and they were going to blindfold him and tell him that he had a going away present.

Before he left he asked me to take my coat off so he could have a look first, he had a cheeky look in his eye and I thought he was good looking, he also gave me a can of lager.

I took my coat off and let him see me in my white Basque and white see through knickers, he just said ' fukin hell he'll have a heart attack '.

Anyway I waited and a couple of minutes later he came and got me and led me in to the sitting room where a group of drunk lads were stood about and one was at on a chair with a blindfold on, I was led over and motioned for me to sit on his knee and one of the guys took his blindfold off. They all cheered and I told the guy I was sat on that I was his going away present and gave him a lipstick smeared kiss.

He didn't miss a trick and slipped his tongue in to my mouth quickly; I just laughed and gave him a playful shove.

For the next hour they gave me more drinks and I sat on each of their laps as they took photos of me. Some of them had hard cocks as I sat on them and they all groped my ass and tried to position me for the rudest photos.

I really enjoyed myself, being half naked around a group of fit lads and let them take photos as they wish.

I told them that I had to go and they all had a parting kiss and Gary that had showed me in led me out and took me in to the other front room for my money.

I had just pulled my coat on when he returned with my money and asked if he could have a special kiss for himself.

I remember I flung my hands around his head and snogged him for around 5 minutes; his hard on pressed in to me as he played with my ass and he managed to get his hand under my knickers and frigged me. I let him do this as I was soaking and I let him pull one boob out of my Basque and suck on my nipple.

He pulled away and led me to the door and kissed me goodnight.

I walked back to my boyfriend's car, he was really miffed as he had been waiting so long but soon calmed down as I told him what I had done.

We went home and he fucked me with my soaking white knickers still on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Adventure for Sue Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 461 milliseconds