• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Zoe's Perfect Marriage Ch. 01

Zoe's Perfect Marriage Ch. 01

12

Zoe and her colleagues were crammed around a small table at the hotel bar. The week and been packed with meetings and sales pitches, and now the drinks were flowing freely. Everyone at the table was tipsy, but her boss was relentless in ordering more rounds. They had had a successful week.

Zoe almost spilled her drink when her elbow was nudged.

"You have an admirer," her colleague said, giggling.

"Trish, what are you talking about?" Zoe replied, raising her glass to her lips.

"That guy at the bar. He's been giving you the eye since we got here."

Zoe casually scanned the bar. Her gaze was briefly met by a well-dressed man.

"The guy in the suit with the shaved head?"

"Yeah! He's a stud. Shame you're married. If he comes over, put in a good word for me!"

Her colleague cackled as she spoke. Sober, Zoe would never have acknowledged the man, but she was very far from sobriety. She held up her hand and wiggled her ring finger, showing the man at the bar her diamond. Trish blew him an exaggerated kiss.

A few minutes later, Zoe glanced back up at the bar. The stranger was still standing there, and as she looked up, he raised his own hand and displayed a shiny band on his own finger. Zoe expected a reaction from her colleagues, but they were focused on their drinks and conversation. Zoe blushed. The stranger at the bar was married and he certainly knew she was both married and not interested. Pig. Zoe sipped her drink, thinking back to a recent conversations she'd had with her husband, Paul, about their sex life. One night, to her utter surprise, Paul had told her without any prompting that he found the idea of her giving another man a blowjob to be a huge turn-on. Being the loving wife that she was, she indulged his fantasy, if only to to an extent. Nothing extreme, just the occasional remark when she saw a handsome man on TV. So much as hinting that she was thinking about how big another man's cock was drove her husband wild. Zoe and Paul were in their early thirties, and things were going well for them: great sex, a house, a nice car. She was happy.

Zoe reached into her handbag and took out her phone.

[Being hot on by a hunky guy at the bar. It would be so easy to make your fantasy a reality.]

Zoe's heart skipped a beat as she hit send. She was nowhere near serious, but it was the first time she'd sent her husband a message like that and she felt more than a little naughty doing it. A few moments later, her phone buzzed.

[Why don't you go and say hi?]

Zoe's pulse quickened as her fingers tapped the screen again.

[It wouldn't be the same if you weren't here to watch, would it?]

There was a pause of a couple of minutes, then,

[You have my permission to suck his cock as long as you tell me about it afterwards.]

Zoe's jaw dropped. She quickly replied,

[Joking right?]

Almost instantly, her phone buzzed again.

[Not if you're interested.]

Flustered, Zoe put her phone in her handbag. This was several steps too far for her. She picked up her drink and tried to rejoin the conversation around her. As the evening wore on, her colleagues started to dwindle until it was just her, her boss, and a secretary who was shamelessly flirting with him. Zoe got up to go to the restroom, and by the time she returned, they were both gone. She could already hear the gossip at the office on Monday.

"Hi."

Zoe turned around. The deep voice belonged to the stranger at the bar who was now standing beside her.

"You're persistent. I'm not interested." Zoe said as she gathered her belongings.

"Am I? I was just looking for some company. I'm traveling alone."

"The kind of company that ends with me in your hotel room. No. Thanks." Zoe replied.

"Hey, that's not fair. I'm just looking for someone to hang out with, and you're the prettiest woman in the room."

Zoe laughed.

"Does that ever work?"

"No, but what's the harm in asking?"

Zoe's eyes fell on the stranger's arms. His suit was tailored to his well-built body. He looked great. She didn't like relenting to his advances, but the stranger was honest and charming, and she was relieved to be speaking to someone who wasn't from her office.

"One drink, then I have to go. It's late and I fly out tomorrow." Zoe said.

"What will it be?"

Zoe and the stranger sat side by side at the bar. He rested his leg against hers, and when she didn't flinch, he placed a hand on her knee. Zoe's jumped, her stomach full of butterflies, but she stayed on her seat. She was shocked at herself: she could feel a growing wetness between her thighs. His hand stroked higher to the hem of her dress. Zoe looked at her watch and realized that they had been talking for an hour. She hadn't even asked for his name, and if he'd said it, she'd already forgotten it. Not knowing made it somehow less real and more acceptable. She beckoned the stranger closer, her head spinning from the alcohol.

"My husband is turned on by the thought of me sucking another man's cock." she whispered.

After a moment of silence, she started to giggle. It sounded ridiculous.

"Well then, I suppose it's my lucky night. I'm turned on by the thought of you trying to fit this in your mouth."

As he spoke, he place her hand in his lap. She gasped. Even though it was through a suit, it was the first time she had touched someone sexually other than her husband since they had met. It had been five, almost six years. She cautiously explored his groin. He felt huge. His member twitched to her touch.

"Can I take a photo of your hand on my thigh?"

The stranger nodded. He grinned as he watched her hit send and replace the phone in her bag.

The stranger took Zoe's hand. The pair snaked their way through the busy bar to the door, the lobby, and then the elevator.

"Can we go to my room?" she asked.

Zoe felt safer knowing where she was going and pressed the button for her floor. Before she had time to think, they were at the door to her room and going inside. She was sick with excitement. Her hands fumbled with his belt. She tugged his trousers to his thighs and blushed crimson as her hand brushed his bulging briefs. She looked down and stroked him through the stretched fabric. He felt impossibly big. Zoe knelt before the stranger, his back to the wall. Her hands shook as she lowered his underwear. His cock sprang free, almost hitting her cheek. She stared at it, speechless. Zoe had always thought her husband was a good size. Average, at least. It had been plenty to satisfy her. The veiny rod that pointed to her lips was simply shocking. She took his shaft in her trembling hand. Her finger couldn't meet her thumb as she grasped it; he was simply too big. It was rock-hard, capped with a wide, purple helmet that was already shiny at the tip. She looked upwards, making eye contact with the stranger. He gazed back with a look of savage lust. Without a word, Zoe parted her lips and slowly took his member into her mouth. Pangs of guilt threatened to break her concentration, but she was growing less and less sure that she wanted to stop with every passing moment. Soon, she was far from sure whether she was doing this for her husband at all. The stranger responded to her sucking with groans of approval. Zoe swirled her tongue over the soft, tight skin. She could feel his fluid, slicker than her own saliva. The musky taste of his body filled her mouth. The stranger placed his hands on the sides of her head. His hips began to thrust involuntarily as she sucked and licked.

"Stop." He breathed.

Zoe obliged, surprised. Wasn't he enjoying himself?

"Stand up against the wall."

His tone was maddeningly seductive.

"Now turn around."

Zoe bit her lip as the stranger's hands pushed her dress up to her hips. His fingers slid under her panties and up between her swollen lips as he checked if she was ready. His touch was greeted with folds of slippery juice and sticky hair. She let out a first gasp as he tugged her panties aside, exposing her, and then another as she felt the head of his cock probing for her opening.

"Wait! I can't." Zoe yelped.

The stranger covered her mouth with his hand and whispered in her ear.

"I want you." he growled.

Zoe struggled in his arms. She began to panic. The stranger pressed her small body to the wall and pushed himself into her. Zoe's scream was completely muffled by his hand, but it was more out of surprise than a cry for help. The sudden stretching of her labia sent a jolt of electricity through her from head to toe. She hadn't said yes. There was no consent. Zoe's groan escaped his fingers as he slowly penetrated her. She was practically dripping with arousal and to her surprise her body gave little resistance as he slid his huge girth deep inside.

The stranger pinned her to the wall with firm, quick thrusts. Zoe's eyes closed with immediate satisfaction. He wasn't wearing a condom! She tried to force herself to care, to object, but she couldn't. His hands gripped her hips, then found her breasts under her dress, pinching her erect nipples and massaging her chest as he roughly fucked her. Zoe barely had time to reach for her clitoris before she began to come. She heard her own voice escaping her mouth in shrieks and ragged moans. She was totally under his control. He impaled her to the base of his shaft until the head of his cock found her depth. Zoe's thighs trembled beneath her. The stranger sped up his thrusts, pounding her contracting pussy. Her orgasm made her feet cramp with pleasure. The stranger kissed her neck and shoulder, a smile on his lips as he felt her pulsing vagina suck hungrily on his shaft. Zoe rubbed her clitoris furiously, desperate to come again before their passionate fucking finished. She felt him thickening inside her and instinctively pushed her hips backwards, opening herself to him. Zoe's moans stuck in her throat, her body paralyzed with ecstasy. She felt the stranger's cock twitch and throb, every inch buried inside her. The stranger grunted and groaned into her neck. He unloaded into her. Cum erupted from his balls and squirted against her cervix. Zoe could only whimper as she came again, this time harder and for longer until she felt like her legs were going to give way. He kept thrusting throughout, emptying his tight sack.

Zoe panted, struggling to catch her breath between the aftershock spasms of her orgasm. Her mascara was streaked from her eyes to her chin. The stranger began to withdraw, his cock still impossibly large inside her. Thick, creamy cum immediately slid from her unplugged vagina, filling her panties. He planted more kisses on her neck as he tugged her dress back down onto her thighs.

"Good girl." he breathed in her ear.

Zoe smiled involuntarily. As the pleasure subsided, a knot of fear began to grip her stomach. She didn't have permission for any of it. For all her husband knew, it had all been a game she was playing. A joke. They kissed then said goodbye. Zoe watched the stranger walk away, her heart pounding in her chest.

Zoe staggered to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.

"Oh, fuck."

What had she done? She raised her dress above her hips and looked at the musky, creamy evidence between her thighs. Her pussy was puffy and swollen. She had never seen a cock that big before. She didn't know she could come that quickly and with so little foreplay. Her groin was a mess, her thighs glossy with the creamy, dripping cocktail oozing from her lips.

"You're a slut. A dirty, adulterous slut." she told her reflection.

Zoe couldn't bring herself to look at her buzzing phone. Her husband must have been going crazy. The last thing her had seen was a picture of a hand on her thigh. She switched it off. Zoe showered and hurriedly scrubbed her body clean. She shut off the water and stepped out of the cubicle. After she dried herself, she dressed for bed and flopped onto the mattress. The room was spinning. Even now, even with all the fear and the guilt over what had just happened... What she had let happen? No. What she had wanted to happen, and what she had done. Even now, her sex drive was stuck in high gear. She reluctantly pushed a hand into her pajamas pants. His semen was leaking from her lips and her pubic hair was again sticky to the touch. Zoe masturbated until she fell asleep, replaying over and over again in her head what had just happened.

-----

"We need to talk."

Zoe and her husband Paul were sat on their sofa. It had been three days since Zoe had returned home, and they hadn't spoken about what happened on that final night of the conference. Things had just picked up where they had left them. Paul took her hand.

"It's okay. I wanted you to do it." Paul replied.

He wasn't sure how he felt about any of it, but his wife needed to hear it was okay.

"It's not okay."

"It really is. I enjoyed the photo. I must have already jacked off to that ten times."

Zoe looked up, her eyes moist.

"Paul, I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"It... It went further than that."

"What do you mean? That you sucked his cock? It's okay. Honestly. I'm proud of you! Not many guys have a wife who would be willing to do that."

"No, Paul..."

"Seriously, it's fine. Feel how hard I am just talking about it."

He placed his wife's hand on his crotch. Zoe flinched. It was too similar to how things started with the stranger.

"Paul, you need to listen. It went further than a blow job. I didn't mean for it to happen. I couldn't stop it."

Paul was silent for a few moments, his mouth agape.

"Were you raped? Holy shit. If you were raped, we need to call the police. Now."

"No! No... Paul, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen, but... I didn't stop him. I didn't try to stop him."

Paul didn't react. His face was blank.

"Did he hurt you?" he finally managed.

Zoe shook her head.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Paul's words stuck in his throat.

"Yes." Zoe replied.

"I need to go for a walk."

Paul got up and left, leaving Zoe crying on the sofa.

-----

It was around 2 am on Saturday night. Zoe and Paul hadn't spoken for almost a week. For the first few nights, Paul had slept on the sofa, but to Zoe's relief, he was at least sleeping in their bed again. Zoe lay awake, trying not to think about the night with the stranger. She was disgusted with herself for being so turned on by the memory of it in spite of jeopardizing their marriage. She began to touch herself but stopped when the guilt became too much to ignore. Paul was asleep, his back to her. Zoe reached out and stroked his side. She shifted her body until she was spooning his back, and her hand soon found its way to his groin. He stirred, but didn't wake up. Slowly and gently, Zoe began to play with his cock. It responded to her touch, growing and twitching as she stroked. He was soon hard in her hand. She worked his shaft for a few minutes until she realized he was now awake.

"Tell me what happened." Paul said.

Zoe stopped.

"I already did. I told you everything. I'm so, so sorry."

After some time, Paul broke the silence again.

"Describe it."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to describe it. Everything."

Zoe's hand trembled on his cock.

"He... We... did it in my room at the hotel. I sucked his cock, then he turned me around and fucked me. I let it happen and I'm sorry. That's it."

"How big was he?"

Zoe didn't reply."

"How big was he? Was he bigger than me?"

"Yes." Zoe admitted.

"How much bigger?"

"I... I don't know. He was thick. Really thick. Maybe nine inches? I don't know."

Zoe felt her husband's cock stiffen as she spoke.

"He was tall. He was really strong. He could just throw me around... Do what ever he wanted with me."

"What was his name?"

"I don't know."

"Zoe, I want you to tell me."

"I... I didn't ask. Honestly, babe."

Zoe felt horrible. She began to describe the whole evening. The bar, the flirting, and then the sex. Paul rolled on to his back as she slowly stroked his cock, sighing with pleasure as she recounted every lurid detail. She could tell he was close.

"Did you come?"

"Oh, babe... Yes. I came so fucking hard," Zoe purred, "It felt so good. He just kept pounding and pounding until I was moaning like a whore. I was rubbing my clit while he fucked me."

Paul strained with the effort of holding back his orgasm.

"Was... Was he wearing a condom?" Paul gasped as he spoke.

"No, babe. He fucked me bareback. Your dirty wife was fucked skin-to-skin."

She could feel his penis thickening in her hand, slick with pre-cum.

"Where did he cum?"

Zoe slowed her strokes until her hand was barely moving. She straddled her husband's thighs and held his cock in both her hands. One finger carefully rubbed the underside of his glans, just enough to keep him on the edge.

"He sank his enormous cock inside me. I took every inch of him... And then he came in my pussy. He filled me with his cum until it dripped down my thighs."

Paul groaned loudly, pleasure welling up his thighs until the urge to climax was painfully strong. His wife massaged his balls and pumped his shaft as he came, drawing out the best orgasm he could remember having. Ropes of cum shot into the air, splattering his chest and stomach.

"Mmm, babe... Just like that. He came just like that, but all of it squirted up my tight little pussy." Zoe said, smiling devilishly. "I came when he blew his load, too. I could feel my pussy sucking his seed into me... Into my womb."

Paul's hips bucked and shook beneath Zoe until the spurts became a dribble.

"You're a fucking slut." Paul managed, his voice hoarse.

Zoe watched his cock soften in her hand, his semen dribbling down his sides and on to the bed.

"I'm your slut."

-----

A few months later, Zoe and Paul were on vacation with friends at an upscale bed and breakfast in the countryside. Their marriage was back on track. Ever since Zoe fully admitted what she had done, things had steadily improved and were now going well: romantic dinners, long weekends away together, and great sex.

The group of seven had spent the day hiking, and now they were all sat along the edge of the spa tub, drinks in hand, talking and laughing. The evening wore on, and they were getting tipsier. Eventually, the two other couples made their excuses and left. Zoe and Paul were alone in the tub with Michael.

"Feel free to tell me to get lost, but why did you and Claire split up?" Zoe asked Michael, refilling her own drink. "She was nice. We all liked Claire."

"Zoe! You can't ask that. Sorry, Mike." Paul said.

Paul shook his head. Zoe was a talkative drunk.

"No, it's fine. We weren't on the same wave length in the bedroom. The sex was bad." Michael almost laughed as he spoke. "I know that makes me sound like an asshole, but it's true. We just weren't a good fit. In fact, breaking up was her idea."

"That's totally reasonable. Sex is important." Zoe said, catching her husband's eye. "You've got to be on the same page."

Paul finished his drink and pulled himself out of the tub.

"I'll be back. Gotta pee." he said as he walked away, slightly unsteady on his feet.

As Paul returned, he saw the tops of Michael's and Zoe's heads above the edge of the tub, still in the water. They were closer than when he had left. As he reached the tub, Zoe looked up as she slid back across to the other side of the tub and shot him a smile.

"I'm going to pee myself if I don't get out too. I'll be back in a sec." Zoe said, hauling herself up the small steps and out.

Paul noticed Michael's gaze following her ass she she left. He didn't blame him. Her ass was fantastic and her bikini bottoms practically disappeared between her cheeks as she climbed out.

"What did I miss?" Paul asked.

"Oh, nothing. We were just chatting. Zoe's pretty drunk."

The two men sipped their drinks in a silence that was not quite comfortable until Zoe returned. She slid back into the water and stood with her back against Paul's chest. Zoe wrapped her husband's arms around her waist and let her legs float. As they talked, Paul noticed his wife's feet beginning to drift until they were resting on Michael's thighs. A few months ago, it would have been innocent. Unremarkable. But now it was different. Zoe looked over her shoulder at her husband.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Zoe's Perfect Marriage Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds