• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Wrestler Ch. 01

The Wrestler Ch. 01

My name is David. I have always been interested in sports. Here's the problem: I'm too small. I am 5 foot 5 inches tall. I barely weigh 130 pounds. That's why I went a different route: sports medicine. It was a natural fit. I couldn't play sports competitively, but I could still hang out in the field. I could heal athletes ankles and knees. And not for nothing, but it was a fairly lucrative career path.

And so it came time for an internship. For some reason, there was almost nothing for me to do. I had finished most of my schooling, and I was just about ready to go. I just needed some firsthand experience. But, as Tom Petty would say, the waiting is the hardest part. Weeks went by and not a word. I kept asking my counselor, but he said everything was booked. Until one day. One fateful day, he said he had something silly, something that might be a hoax, but it was accredited. I begged him to tell me.

"The WWO, which is the Women's Wrestling Organization, is looking for a manager for one of their up and coming wrestlers. It says here you have to complete a two year stint with them and they will sign off on your internship. Seems pretty weird. I'll just toss it."

"Wait! I need this. Where is it?"

He sighed. "Alabama. This is some real hillbilly stuff right here, if you want my honest opinion. You'll have to pack up and move your life there. I highly recommend you just wait for something else. This has got to be a dive."

I thought hard. "No. I'm doing it. This could get me a different experience from anyone else. And it's either this or I keep waiting."

And so it happened. I had my bags packed and I drove all the way down to Alabama from Pennsylvania. During my drive, a lot of emotions raced through my mind. Was I doing the right thing? Is this the path I was meant to take? All of these questions raced through my brain. Alabama was a completely different world. I had heard mixed things about the South. I've always heard of southern hospitality, but also of slack jawed yokels. I didn't really know what to expect, so I decided to go in with a clean slate and hope for the best.

I pulled up to the venue, named Earl's Wrestle Shack. It looked like it was about to fall apart. The inside looked almost like a run down gym, with mostly wood paneling and some dust in the hot Alabama air. There was a lone man behind the counter with his feet kicked up on the table. He had a name tag on that read: Earl.

"Excuse me. I'm here for the internship."

Earl sat up. "Well boy howdy. I didn't actually think you'd come. We don't exactly get a lot of traffic from city folk, you know."

"Well," I said. "I want to make a difference here. It seems like an..." I saw a rat chase another rat down some holes. "Like an exciting opportunity." I gave him the most courteous smile I could muster. I had always considered myself a very polite person, above all else.

"Well ain't that something," he said. I could sense a cackle, though it was subtle. He pulled out a file from his desk. "This here's Abigail." He plopped down a picture and some paper on the desk. I looked over it while he talked. "She is a newer wrestler in the WWO and we want to start giving them help from the git-go." The file stated that she was 5'6" and weighed 145. She had brown hair and brown eyes, and actually looked pretty cute. He wondered if the two of them could get know each other in other ways. He laughed to himself, considering she would probably wear the pants in the relationship. She might body press him. "So," Earl said. "Are you ready to start?"

"Yes."

"Well ain't that wonderful. I need you to sign some waivers."

"Anything I need to know?" I asked, as I started signing what was in front of me.

"Yeah probly. You need to know that whatever happens out there is part of the program, so you need to be tough at times. Stay outside of the ring and you should be fine."

"That seems pretty obvious. Anything else?"

"Yes." His voice grew a bit grave. "These girls have a code. You have to follow their code. Breaking it can and will cause you great harm. Just play the game, and you will do well. Try to fight them, and only tragedy will come of it." He paused and leaned back. His frown eased into a toothy grin and a hearty laugh. "Well that about settles it don't it? She has a match tonight. She ain't gonna win, but it's a good opportunity to get to know her early, so go in there and be supportive."

"What do you mean she isn't going to win?" I asked.

"She's up against Daisy. Daisy hasn't lost a match. I'm all for a good David versus Goliath story, but these kinds of upsets just don't happen 'round here. Naw, just take it for what it's worth and get to know her."

I couldn't believe someone would say that. He walked me to the locker room and I met my new wrestler. Abigail looked just like her picture. She was very pretty.

"Hello, I'm David. Looks like I'm your new manager."

She looked up at me. "Hi, I'm Abby. I guess you get to see my get torn apart tonight. That's cool." She sounded awfully down.

"Abby, no, you're going to do fine. Why are you beating yourself up before you've even started?"

"Daisy is a monster. She's never lost. I can't compete with that... thing."

Earl approached us. "Hey, I just got a text. Daisy has heard about you, David. She has put out a challenge. I don't recommend you take it, but here goes. She said she'll actually put her championship title on the line if Abby puts YOU on the line. Meaning: if Abby wins, she gets the title. If Daisy wins, you have to be her manager.

"That's just ridiculous. I could never win."

"Abby, this is huge! This could be all you! This could catapult you to success."

"Are you sure? She's an awful girl. I would feel terrible if you ended up trapped with her."

"But I won't. I'll be with you. We will have the championship after tonight. I believe in you." I stared into her eyes. I could be a legend on my first day.

She waited for a moment. "Okay. I accept. I won't let you down David. We're gonna be legends in these parts."

Earl chuckled and walked away. "Your funeral," he said on his way out.

She smiled at me. "Now you get to grease me up." The way she looked at me was pretty enticing. I wondered if she was as excited as I was. She pulled off her clothes, and her wrestling tights were already on. She had really tight volleyball shorts on and a sports bra. She filled it out nicely with her B cup breasts. Her thighs were muscular, and her whole body was well tanned. I started rubbing oil on her, and I had to immediately sit differently. I started with her shoulders and worked my way down her back. When I got to her thighs I thought I was going to cum. "I really want to thank you for being so confident with me. You are putting it all on the line for me, and we just met. How about if I win, you can test your luck with me tonight?" She turned around and stuck out her chest. I put my hands on her breasts and worked the oil in. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"I would love to," I said.

We walked out of the backstage area and into the arena. It was pretty large, and there were a surprisingly large amount of people, with signs and facepaint and everything. I heard over the loudspeaker. "First, the challenger, weighing in at 145 pounds, AAAAAbigail!" The arena erupted in cheers. She jumped around, with all of the energy of someone hopped up on drugs. It was intense. We made our way down to the ring. We stood in the center together. My heart was racing. I can't remember a time prior that I had felt so exhilarated. She pecked me on the cheek, and I'm sure I instantly became redder than the ringside apron.

"And the champion, weighing in at four hundred and sixty pounds, Daaaaaaisy!!"

My heart dropped. What? Did I hear that correctly? Did that guy just say 460 pounds? He must have misread. And then I saw daisy walk out of the entrance and make her way toward the ring. It started to make sense. Daisy was enormous. She was maybe 6 feet tall, but her ass had to be at least four feet wide. At least. Her tiny shorts were clinging on desperately. She was like half fat half muscle. Her tan was similar to Abby's, but she had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was more of the cowgirl type. My eyes then noticed her breasts, which were also big beyond belief. As she walked down the ramp he chest bounced up and down. Her tits looked like they jutted out at least a foot from her ribs, wherever they were. I could easily measure Abby's bra size. Daisy's must have been off the charts, like a T, or higher. Something I wasn't used to.

She stepped into the ring, which creaked and moaned when all of her weight was pressed into it. She looked at me with a big grin on her face. "Nice grease job you've done," she scoffed. "I bet you can't wait to grease me." She shoved her chest forward, her massive breasts almost reaching my face. "I need someone to rub oil all over my big ass." She turned around and rubbed herself sensually.

Abigail leapt on top of her back, and I heard the bell ring. Thinking back to Earl's advice, I slid out of the ring. I didn't want to get in the way of this fight. Abby was trying to choke out Daisy, but Daisy was so big that she looked like her cape. Daisy twisted back and forth, a big smile on her face. With one big thrust, she flung Abby across the ring. She landed with a heavy thud. Daisy slowly walked over to Abby and picked her up by her shorts. Her strength was impeccable. She was able to hold her up so high like this her face was chest level, even with her slumped over. Then, Daisy thrust Abby's face into her huge boobs. She laughed maniacally. Abby kicked and waved her arms. She pushed hard against her huge boobs, but it didn't appear to be working. Her kicks grew weaker. The crowd was going crazy.

The ref told her to let Abby go. He started counting, and she dropped her hard. She slammed into the canvas, and was barely moving afterwards. She picked her up off the ground by her hair and gorilla pressed her into the air. She lifted her up and down like a set of weights. It seemed completely effortless. Just like before, she dropped her to the ground. Daisy turned her over with her foot, and sat down on her chest. The ref counted to 3, and the bell rang. It was over.

I couldn't believe it. Daisy took a microphone. "David, you little nasty boy you, come into this ring now!"

I hesitantly climbed over the apron and walked to the center of the ring. Up close she was even bigger than from the outside. I saw Abby unconscious on the mat next to her. Daisy was so huge. Her boobs were way bigger than my head, and her thighs were thicker than my entire body. "You know you gotta do everything I tell you right? That's the womens' code." I nodded obediently. I was heartbroken. The first thing I want is for you to rub my ass in the backroom. It's not sore from anything, I just like feeling a little boy try to handle my big ass." With that, she picked me up and heaved me over her shoulder. She put her championship belt on the other shoulder and walked out of the ring. Abby looked up at me as I was marched out on this behemoth's shoulder. What had I gotten myself into?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Wrestler Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds