• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rachel Taken Up a Notch

Rachel Taken Up a Notch

12

Rachel squirmed uncomfortably in her seat.

She was sat on the bus, on her way to meet David again for the second time that week. It had been two days since her first session and, on her own insistence, they had arranged to meet again for a second one. She had quickly fallen in love with everything he had done to her.

Everything had been perfect. He had played her body like a piano. Even thinking about what he had done to her so far sent shivers down her spine. However, for the last two days she had not managed a single coherent thought. The lesson quickly dawned on her that if you arrange to have your every fantasy fulfilled in the next two days, your productivity would hit the floor for every single hour until you were finally sated. Every hour felt like a day. A long, horny day where she was desperate for David's touch. Desperate for his skin against hers. Desperate for him.

She bit her lip and squirmed again as the vibrator between her legs buzzed again, like a persistent reminder of what was to come.

This time, David had instructed her by text. After their last session ended and she went home, he had instructed her that she was not to orgasm until he next saw her. A hard enough task, given that the first thing she wanted to do upon returning home was to jump into bed and go crazy on her wet, needy sex. He had awoken a sexual beast within her and it was growling loud. Then, he had instructed her that she was to bring herself to the edge of cumming three times a night, but reiterated that she was not allowed to orgasm whatsoever. She had thrown her head against the pillow and screamed at that one.

An hour before they were finally to meet, he had sent her another order by text. She was to wear that same, tiny red dress, some really sexy panties that would leave nothing to the imagination, some dark nylon tights with those cruel-high heels, and worst of all, her vibrator pill- a purple-coloured, small battery-powered egg that would press up against her and vibrate to the instructions of a remote control. It hadn't made her cum yet, but it vibrated hard, and could tease her to the depths of Hell.

She whimpered, knowing what he had in store.

According to the instructions in her text, she had used her remote to set the pill to vibrate for ten seconds once every two minutes. A persistent, nagging reminder of her hunger for him as she took the bus to his flat building. Thankfully, the bus was fairly empty, aside from a couple of teenagers on the back seat and about three or four middle-aged people heading home from a slightly-later shift at work. Still, Rachel felt that she stuck out like a sore thumb. Embarrassment and horror, as well as extreme arousal, filled her mind and her pussy. In that moment, she felt like everyone in the world was looking at her.

She felt the heat in her flushed-red cheeks as the vibrator cruelly buzzed at her, making her eyes roll back into her head as waves of pleasure pulsated through her pussy. Just enough to drive her insane with need, not enough to satisfy her at all. The poor girl had not had any relief over the last two days, but at her dominant's instruction, she had teased herself to the edge of insanity, making her overly sensitive and more than desperate. She squirmed and ground her hips a little as the buzzing continued, trying to milk her vibrator for as much pleasure as she could get in the next ten seconds. But it was, as always, over too soon. With a whimper, Rachel settled back into her seat, looking around at the other people on the bus. Nobody was paying any attention to her, but she really felt exposed, which turned her on even more.

She felt like she was going to go insane long before she got to David's flat.

By the time Rachel got off the bus, her vibrator had gone off five times, but she wasn't counting. She was far too busy trying to keep her whimpers and moans silent to the other people on the bus. Thankfully, nobody had noticed her and it was only a matter of time before she was outside David's door again, wriggling gingerly as the vibrator cruelly buzzed her. She had just pushed the doorbell when it had triggered again, almost as if it knew how she felt and was timing its activation exactly to torment her the most. Rachel closed her eyes and mentally begged David to come to the door quickly, her face as red as a beet.

When the door finally opened, she whimpered and moaned, her heels clicking on the floor as she stepped through the door, right up to David's chest. She gently hit him on the chest, before wrapping her arms around him to steady herself, holding him in a tight hug as she gasped out her words in desperation.

"That-that was fucking horrible!" She whimpered, leaning in against his chest and biting her lip. Then she heard him chuckle. She could feel the vibration of his low voice against her head, which was still leant against his chest.

"Sounds like someone had fun on her way over here."

"Oh God, please. I am so fucking desperate. Please let me cum, sir." Rachel begged.

David grabbed her hair and pulled it tight, making her gasp and tilt her chin up to face him. The pain was sharp and burned through her head. But it felt so good, mixed with her desperation and arousal. She couldn't tell the difference between pain and pleasure at all by this point. Any sensation felt good. Especially when it came from David.

"Nope." He said simply, before pushing her up against the wall and pinning his body against her. Rachel was overwhelmed and felt smaller than ever as he wrapped around her expertly. Not pressing too much or too little, just right. She felt both comfortable and terrified. Her leg wrapped around his waist, trying to pull him in tighter as she rubbed her body against him, desperate for his touch. He only laughed and pulled in close, his lips rubbing against her neck and his hot breath condensing on her skin for a moment before she felt the sharp, burning pain of him biting into her neck. With a squeal, Rachel squirmed against him, and then the vibrator activated again. She could do nothing but dig her nails into his arms to try to suppress the overwhelming feelings within her.

Oh fuck!

He had promised her an even more intense session the second time, and he was more than delivering.

Rachel continued to struggle and squirm as David played her body again, more intensely than last time, but still like an expert. Groping, rough hands touched her body over her dress, making her feel naked but at the same time like she wanted him to pull her clothes off. Conflicting feelings fought in her head for dominance while David continued to play her body. She bit her lip and moaned, swimming in the adrenaline as he pulled her dress off quickly, leaving her in her bra, her lacy panties and her nylon stockings.

"So you obeyed my instructions I see." David grinned. Rachel hissed in affirmative as she trailed her hand down his chest, pulling at him with her leg. She wanted to kiss him, to lean up and press her lips hard against him and never let go. But right now she was pinned up against that wall and could do nothing.

In the end, David did it for her. He pressed himself on her, his lips pressing onto hers and then parting. The two kissed passionately and hard for what felt like an eternity, but Rachel didn't ever want the kiss to end. He pressed his hand against the back of her head as they kissed. This felt amazing.

He pulled her away, and his hands reached around her, finding her bra and unclasping the straps with a practiced move. He slid her shoulder straps off, first one, and then the other, and let the bra drop to the floor in a heap with her dress. Rachel's breasts felt exposed and cold in the air, her pink, sensitive nipples puffed out in anticipation, and soon his hands found them, tweaking at the soft flesh and then pulling, and twisting. Sharp pain made Rachel arch her back and hiss through gritted teeth. Oh fuck, she remembered just how good it felt when he hurt her nipples.

"Mmm, sensitive, aren't we?" David chuckled. Rachel clamped her eyes shut as the sensation burned through her chest. She bit her lip and arched her back, squirming to try to find some kind of comfort. It never came to her. He just kept twisting and tormenting them so delightfully, the adrenaline pumping through her head and making her feel like her head was in the clouds. Why was he so good at this?

The vibrator buzzed again in her panties. Rachel squealed as quietly as she could as it tormented her wet cunt that was all but begging for him. David laughed and let go of her nipples, only to grind his hand against her vibrator pill cruelly, pressing it against her flesh. She shook her head and her squeal became louder.

"Oh God, David! Please let me cum!"

"That's 'sir' to you, Rachel." He sneered as the vibrator stopped, Rachel groaned in despair.

Next, David took Rachel by her hair, pulling it tight. Hot pain burned through the back of her head again and she screamed, as David pulled her forward, marching her towards his bedroom.

"That's right, into my bedroom, missy." He ordered, pushing her inside the room and flipping on the light.

Rachel gasped as she took in what she saw.

On the bed, David had laid down a selection of cruel looking toys. Mostly leather and steel. She bit her bottom lip and squirmed as her eyes looked upon the toys. A leather collar. Nothing too fancy, but then there was that fucking horrible violet wand toy again. She shook her head as she saw it, knowing it was going to be used for sure. He had loved the way she reacted to it. Her eyes widened as she looked at the more extreme looking items. A leather armbinder. Rachel had seen that one in a porno. It would pull her arms behind her and force them together, very tightly in such a way that her shoulders would be forced backwards and her chest would thrust outwards, perfect for presenting her nipples for further tortures. Then there was a leather blindfold, and more worryingly, a steel ring gag. The kind that would hold her mouth open helplessly and out of her control. There was also, in the corner, a coolbox that looked oddly suspicious. On the floor in front of the coolbox was a steel spreader bar with leather ankle cuffs.

David unceremoniously threw Rachel down on the bed. She bounced onto the familiar red satin sheets, still as comfortable as she remembered. She looked up at him like a lost puppy while he got to work. She whimpered as she wondered what he would do to her. Firstly, the remainder of her clothes, including that damn horrible egg vibrator that had been teasing her all day, were stripped off of her and thrown onto a pile on the floor, except for her nylon tights, leaving the rest of her exposed. Then he climbed on top of her and straddled her chest. She could see the bulge in his pants up close. She moaned and licked her lips, wanting his cock more than anything else right then. He picked up the leather collar and she leant to help make it easy for him to lock it on. Soon enough, it was locked around her neck and she felt a padlock click into place. She closed her eyes and savoured the new feeling of leather against her skin. It was just as good as she remembered. His hands stroked down her chest and he got up again, leaving her curious and laid on the bed.

The spreader bar and ankle cuffs came next. He savoured the moment, taking his time as comfortable leather was locked around her ankles. His hand lingered on her legs. She loved the feel of his touch. It made her heart race as she squirmed. Her legs were forced apart by the steel bar and she couldn't close herself off, despite her better instincts. Rachel bit her lip.

"Now for your hands. Flip onto your front."

Getting onto her front was hard for Rachel in her current situation. She wondered if that was by design, as she awkwardly rolled over, her legs forced wide and making the whole manoeuvre look strange. Then he grabbed her arms and roughly pulled them behind her back. It was tighter than what she was used to. He forced her shoulders back and this forced her chest to puff out a little. She felt uncomfortable and vulnerable.

The armbinder was a little different than when she was first tied up. It was unyielding, hard bondage that would not give for her. She was secured and helpless and she more than felt it. It took her a minute to calm her breathing as David fastened the leather in place. She squirmed, feeling her own immobility. She wanted to close her legs and curl her body up, but also she wanted him to stop her. To make her his pet again just like last time.

"You are a kinky soul, aren't you?" She said sassily, wiggling her ass invitingly at him, looking back to David with a lusty gaze. Rachel grinned back at her dom, the sass settling her mind a little. He only chuckled, and a heavy hand came down on her sensitive ass with a loud slap. She squealed and jumped with the hit, a little surprised. The spank stung through her ass. She bit her lip, knowing now that he was firmly in control.

Then David straddled her back, and wrapped a blindfold around her eyes, turning her vision into complete blackness. Rachel yelped and made an act out of struggling, nothing more than a symbolic gesture as she struggled and squirmed, knowing she was held firmly in unyielding bondage. She wondered how she would have looked. Inviting, probably. There was something about a squirming, gyrating naked woman writhing on David's bed that she imagined he wouldn't be able to resist.

David slipped on something new. The ring gag. It was a strange, invasive feeling. Rachel felt her lips being forced open and cold steel holding them in place. Her tongue rolled uncomfortably onto the steel. She felt very vulnerable. She could no longer control what went in and out of her own mouth. Straight away, Rachel felt the beginnings of saliva building up around her lips, knowing that soon she would be drooling. Her cheeks flushed red at the thought of not being able to control such a thing and she moaned as he locked the leather strap behind her head.

"You're going to need a different safeword now you're gagged. When you want to safeword, I want you to hum a tune."

He rehearsed what she had to hum, and she committed the tune to memory. Rachel's heart slowed a little. She felt a bit happier that he was still the caring, concerned man behind the mask of dominance. That he wanted her safe and enjoying it.

With the tune rehearsed, David stroked a hand down her back. She shivered in anticipation, before suddenly, hard and firm spanks rained down on her cheeks. Sudden, burning pain built in her ass and she squealed and yelped with every hit, kicking and jumping in pain. It was hard and intense and her squealing grew louder, but she knew that she was only being made wetter by the fact that she could barely squirm and was helpless to take it. She felt the satin underneath her cunt growing damp as she moaned into the ring gag.

'Oh fuck, I might cum from the spanking alone.' She thought, as she continued to squeal against his spanks.

David stopped and lifted off of the bed. Rachel sighed in relief and in anticipation. She squirmed against her leather armbinder. She could barely even wriggle still and so was left to wait and wonder what David had planned next.

David looked over Rachel as she was squirming on the bed. Initially he had been worried about turning up the intensity, but he had enjoyed every second of this session, and looking between her legs told him all he needed to know about how much she was enjoying it. She was a helpless woman, naked and vulnerable, all tied up on his bed with nowhere to go. He smirked as he opened the coolbox, bringing out a handful of ice cubes, and thinking of her reaction to them.

Rachel could only hear him stepping around her, and could hear the sound of the cool box being opened. She whimpered as drool started to soak into the satin under her ring gag, her chin moist with her own saliva. Her hips were the main source of her wriggling as she gyrated them, trying to make her own pussy more inviting, just like before. She wanted him to pin her down onto the bed, push himself inside her and fuck her until she couldn't think anymore. The anticipation, the helplessness, she couldn't hide the fact that she was completely and totally horny. Then she felt the tell-tale sound of his footsteps, slow and deliberate. She could feel her own muscles tensing in anticipation as instinct took over and she tried to struggle upwards and way from him. But it was to no avail as she could barely get any kind of purchase in her current situation. She could only wait and wonder what he was going to do.

Then she felt him flip her over onto her back. He was careful, but she felt more like a used object than ever before as he did so. She was completely reliant on him to move her and the way he touched her made her feel like an object. Like she was being repositioned for his convenience. And damn, did that make her even hornier. Rachel humped the air helplessly now, making moaning sounds to try and beg him into fucking her.

Next, she felt the sudden, electric feeling of ice cold against her nipples. She squealed and shook her head as hard, stinging cold pulsated into her body and she thrashed herself against her bondage. Holy fuck, did that feel strange! She could only groan and shake her head as David pressed ice cubes against her nipples. He had taken one ice cube into each hand, and was drawing lines of ice cold water over her body. Over her breasts, chest and her belly, reaching ever downward until-oh fuck!-he found her cunt. Her sensitive, hot cunt was suddenly shocked by the sudden cold of melting ice pressing against her clit. Rachel jumped and moaned, feeling crazy with lust. If he didn't fuck her soon she was going to lose her mind.

Suddenly, she felt the zap. Real electricity, the kind that drove her so insane last time, zapped through her body and shocked her with hard pain. Rachel screamed louder than ever around her gag and thrashed hard on the bed, almost as if she was going to break the bed frame. She squealed and shook her head in panic, and instinct took over again as she became a writhing heap, both humping the air and trying to squirm away. She had never felt so animalistic.

David left the ice cubes cruelly on her belly, and then she heard him grunt out the words she was desperate to hear.

"I'm going to fuck you right here. Lift up your legs for me."

Rachel was ecstatic and between her moaning and writhing she somehow found the mental resources to process what he was saying. Oh God yes, it was finally happening! He was going to take her right then and there, just like she had been mentally begging for ever since the session started. In a haze, she lifted up her legs, spread wide already by the bar, and then felt the sudden, oppressive feeling of being pinned as he grabbed the bar and pushed her further, bending her body so that her ass was helplessly stuck out and available. Her pussy felt so vulnerable and exposed, and so ready for his cock.

Then she felt the tip of his dick pressing against her wet, slick pussy hole. Rachel screamed, not with pain but with pleasure as she writhed and tried to hump at David's cock, begging him to press inside her as she tried to rub herself on him. She moaned nonsense through the ring gag until finally she could feel the delightful pressure of his cock head pushing just inside, ever so slowly and ever so teasingly, as usual. Rachel squealed and rocked her hips to start milking his cock, pressing her body as best she could onto him.

Then as he penetrated with his shaft, he zapped her again with the wand. Rachel shrieked and almost jumped out of her skin.

'Oh fuck! This is not happening!'

She moaned and writhed, gyrating her hips desperately to grind against his cock as he penetrated her deeply, pushing his cock fully inside her and then outwards again, grinding his hips against her as that fucking evil violet wand zapped at her tits and belly, making her shriek louder every time. The pleasure and pain of it all melded together. Rachel was operating on pure animal instinct now, barely able to string together a coherent thought. All she knew now was to fuck. To gyrate her hips and milk David's cock, building herself to the climax that she knew would come quickly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rachel Taken Up a Notch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds