• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Birthday Present

Birthday Present

It had been a long day at work and I eagerly looked forward to being in your arms all night long. We were to celebrate my birthday this weekend; the thought of a weekend of romance, love and passion was on my mind as I cast any thoughts of the work stress to the side.

I let myself into your place knew I wouldn't see you for a little while. You had an errand to run. I took off my shoes and sat down on the couch to rest. I propped my feet up and closed my eyes for just a moment. You awakened me with a series of short kisses on the lips until you knew I was finally aware of my surroundings. The kisses became more intense, more drawn out and full of passion from the woman of my dreams. This was a wonderful welcome to your place.

Tonight, I would get my present. As you told me our friends were going to come over for dinner and to celebrate, images of our last dinner together filled my mind. After we finished eating, you became our dessert; a night of earnest and lustful fucking had ensued. First, though, we needed to eat and gather a little strength.

Dinner was delicious and conversation was easy; these were close friends and we enjoyed each other's company immensely. Wine had gone around the table and everyone was feeling at ease. Near the end of dinner, you told me it was time for my birthday present. My smile was wide and deep; my cock was astir.

"The surprise is that we have already planned out your evening," you said. I looked quizzically at the three of you.

"Don't look at me," he said. "I have no clue. They just told me it would be an evening of shared fantasy and that they have everything under control."

"You ladies have devilish grins," I said.

"Tonight, you are ours. We made a list of things we thought you might like to see and do tonight," you said. "I know that the first thing on your list would be for me to enjoy myself and I am thrilled to say I will do more than enjoy myself. The two of us girls will tell you two men what to do at all times and you'll have the best birthday of your life."

I love it when you take charge. My cock got harder.

"Now, first thing's first. You two are wearing too much. Both of you get in the bedroom and strip. We'll be there in a moment."

You didn't need to tell us twice. We moved quickly into the bedroom and were out of our clothes in lightning speed. We both sat down on the bed, facing the door.

You both came in, still fully clothed yourselves. Your friend stood next to you.

"Now you'll undress us. Use your hands, tongues and teeth."

We paired off and I stood before you, my cock already achingly erect. I slowly pulled your shirt up and over your head. I leaned in and kissed your neck while running my hands gently all along your arms and back. I undid your bra and let it drop to the ground. I leaned over and kissed your neck again, moving south with small kisses. I kissed down your cleavage and kept going until I hit your waistline, then back up. As I kissed, I caressed your breasts and traced my fingertips around your sensitive and increasingly erect nipples.

I glanced over at our friends and the same scene was playing out next to us.

Kneeling, I unbuckled your belt and unbuttoned your pants, then proceeded to use my teeth to unzip you. All the while, I ran my hands lightly up and down your legs. You gently rested your hands on top of my head. I pulled the pants down to the floor and gave you deep kisses and broad licks with my tongue on your inner thighs. My hands roamed up and felt your ass. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment with a couple deep breaths.

I moved up a little and bit down on the waistband of your underwear, using my teeth to pull it down to your knees. I continued to kiss your inner thighs and roam my hands up and down your legs.

You looked over at your friends and saw that we were all completely naked now. Two cocks stood at attention and two pussies were glistening with anticipation.

"As I said earlier," you announced, "I know that you wouldn't feel right with all the attention being on you and you would want me to get some of it first." It was true. For as long as I have known you, I haven't felt right if our pleasure was at an imbalance and pointed toward me. That's quite the marriage vow, isn't it? "I do solely swear that you should always get off before me." You're the love of my life and my beautiful partner. How could I not, especially when this evening is my birthday present?

"I'll be sitting over there," she said. First up would be a threesome for you with two glorious cocks. Your smile grew wider and your nipples harder. You two had loosely mapped out the evening and you knew this was coming (if you'll pardon the pun) but seeing it unfold in front of you was always more enticing.

You told us both to sit on the bed with our backs against the headboard. I was yours and would so happily do whatever you wanted. You sat in front of us, running your hands all over your torso and stopping every now and then to pull at a nipple. "Stroke yourselves," You firmly muttered.

It was far from a daunting task, of course; an image of beauty was on the bed with us and masturbating; her friend was sitting in a chair just off to the side doing the same.

"Slow down, boys," you cautioned. "We're just getting started." Instinctively, we had been a bit eager.

You watched as our fists worked their way up and down our own shafts, thick and purple heads silently demanding attention as well. Your hands traveled all around your body while we maintained a slow and deliberate focus on our cocks. You were sitting up with your legs crossed, fully exposed to us both and your pussy was seeping, drenched already. Your friend had one leg over the arm of the chair and the other extended in front of her. Her pussy was wet. The room smelled of sex and we were all just getting started.

"Tie my hands to the headboard," you instructed him. As we had been informed at the table, we were to comply and you knew what you wanted. He loosely tied your wrists together with the piece of fabric you provided and then looped an end of it around the headboard, making another loose knot. You didn't say how tightly and, if you were going to be bound, we wanted you to be able to free yourself. You lay down in the middle of the bed and on your side, with your hands over your head. You told him to stretch out behind you. You felt his hard cock against your ass. Whatever was going to happen throughout the night, I knew you were one happy camper and I was thrilled. If he was in back, I also knew where I would be going for the sex sandwich and I was anticipating every second with intense, erotic glee.

"Eat me until I cum," you instructed. I love when you know what you want and you don't hold back.

He reached around from the back and let his hands roam all around your torso. His hard cock nestled in the length of your butt cheeks and you felt the constant pressure. I shifted to the end of the bed and kissed your ankles. Anticipation was going to be my friend. Your friend needed a better view after I shifted, though, and she moved from the chair to the bed. Her movements had slowed; she needed a break or she would cum too soon and wanted to draw this first orgasm out and really appreciate the vision of beauty and sex right in front of her.

I kissed, I licked and I nibbled my way up your legs. When I got to your inner thigh on one leg, I slowly licked the other thigh. Back and forth I went while you felt incredible hands lightly caressing your tits. He started to kiss your neck right about the time I moved to your center.

I ran my tongue along your lips, slowly up and down, while my fingertips traced your pubic hair. I love your fur and the extra sensation took you even closer to the right place.

I angled my head and gave your lips a lot, passionate kiss as though I was kissing your mouth. I held your hips as though I were holding the cheeks of your face and my tongue danced slowly and passionately in your pussy. Instead of making love to your mouth and tongue, I was making love to your soaked and eager pussy.

You lost focus and deeply fell into the moment. You wondered slightly, if this was your birthday present to me, what heavenly spoils awaited you in a few months for your own birthday. Still, you weren't holding a thought and your body was responding faster than you expected. The anticipation of the evening, having been planned a few days beforehand and held as a surprise for me had been an erotic weight upon you. You had held off from masturbating all week, wanting to build up your own drive and desire even higher than its normal state.

I moved my tongue from inside you, up to your clit and slid one finger inside you. Abandoning my plan for a slow approach, I found your g-spot happily awaiting me. It was engorged and the incredible assault you were taking pushed you closer and closer to orgasm by the second. Your moans were increasing in frequency and you were the object of nothing but pleasure in all directions.

A voice whispered in your ear. Our friend was masturbating with great vigor and thrusting two fingers in and out of her own pussy. Her wet sounds filled the air (amazingly heard by any of us, considering the moans from all around). "I want you to cum with me. Cum with me. I'm right there."

That was all it took for you to go over the edge. You belted out a series of throaty grunts and screams and they sent her over the edge, as well. You two reached your peaks but you were far from finished. You had been planning this present for your very horny partner.

Through gasps, you directed the two of us to leave your side and sit at the edge of the bed. "Time to watch, gentlemen."

I wasn't sure how this evening was going to get better.

Before us were two images of beauty, glistening with sweat. You rested on your back, your hands still behind you. She was next to you, up on her knees. I could keep my eyes off your sexy, naked body.

I awoke with a start; I was a bit disoriented. I didn't have time for anything to register except intense pleasure. You were giving me an incredible blowjob - tongue swirling around the most sensitive parts of my cock and hand pumping up and down mu shaft. I was awake for mere seconds before I came. You had pulled my cock from your mouth and I came all over your tits. You worked my cock with your fist, coaxing every last drop out as the spurts subsided.

You rubbed my cum all over your tits seductively.

"Happy birthday, my love. Come get in the shower with me and help me try out my new shower head."

Happy birthday to me, indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Birthday Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds