• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Friend's Mom in the Shower

Friend's Mom in the Shower

I slept over at my friend's house on a Friday night, through Saturday morning. My friend's name is Steven. He and I were 18 years old at the time. I was very tall, just over 6'4". I had always had a sort of crush on his mom, she was very pretty and slender, with long brown hair, perky breasts, and a firm ass. She was a very nice sight. In the morning when we woke up, his mom came into the room, her unbuttoned pajama top revealing some of her gorgeous chest. She told Steven that he had basketball practice. He wasn't aware of that, and he had to get ready and leave in a few minutes. His mom had just woken up and was still in her pajamas so she had a teammate's mother pick up Steven for practice.

Neither me or Steven had our own cars at the time. So, I called and texted my parents to try and get a ride home because Steven was gone, but nobody would answer. They must've been sleeping. Steven's mom offered to drive me home, but she needed a shower first. This was my only option so i accepted her offer. She went in the bathroom at the end of the hall and i heard the shower water running. I became very curious, and i crept up to the door and listened. She was singing softly, she had a very calming voice. I listened for a short time until she started calling to me:

"John! I'm sorry but can you grab me a new bar of soap?!"

I walked away from the door before answering and called back:

"Sure, yeah! Where can I find a new one?"

She hesitated for a few seconds and then answered:

"They're in the cabinet in here, you can come in, just don't look."

"Okay i'm coming in now."

I opened the door and slowly walked into the bathroom, my left hand covering my sight of the shower, which was completely clear glass.

"Okay, if you look to your right, they should be in that cabinet above the sink."

Using my right hand, i opened the cabinet and found an unused bar of Dove soap.

"Okay, that's it, just come here and hold out your hand with the soap in it for me. Don't look." She said

"Alright." I replied.

I sidestepped towards the shower and held out my hand with the soap as i heard her slide the glass door open. She took the bar of soap and i started towards the bathroom door to leave.

"Wait." She said.

"Can you take the old bar of soap from me? You can just throw it away."

"Sure." I responded.

I sidestepped once again towards the showed and held out my empty hand towards the shower. I heard her feet move on the wet tiles and soon i felt something on my fingertips. I straightened my fingers to and they slid on the slippery item.

"Come a little closer." She said.

I shuffled closer and soon i felt a large bulge, and I slid my hand around it. I soon realized that I was touching her breast.

"Oh i'm so sorry." I exclaimed, growing embarrassed.

"Oh, honey don't worry about it!" She said in a sweet tone.

Soon i felt her pulling my arm towards her. She grabbed my left arm away from my eyes and pulled me into the shower. I was frozen in shock as I looked at her body. First, she was wearing a beautful bright smile, her eyes as blue as ever, her hair was wet and resting on her shoulders and chest. I looked down, quickly at first, but then for longer intervals. Her breasts were perky and round, her nipples pointed, water dripping from the hard tips. She began to undress me, taking off my shirt and shorts, smiling at me the whole time. She threw my slightly wet clothing outside the shower and began tugging at the bottom of the underwear. They were on the wet tile floor in an instant, and she threw them on the pile outside the shower. She shut the shower door and we were both completely naked.

"Just so you know... You cannot tell your parents or ANYONE about this okay?" She said.

I nodded my head quickly, still speechless.

She reached her face up to mine and kissed me, slowly at first, then very intensely. She took control of my arms and put them on her ass. I squeezed her butt softly and then harder as she tugged me closer to her. My penis was rubbing up against the front of her vagina, hardening very fast. Soon it poked between her thighs.

She stopped kissing me and kneeled down in the shower, smiling up at me. She grabbed my penis and started stroking it, and spit on it. She opened her mouth and wrapped her perfect pink lips around the tip of my cock. I swayed slightly forward as if by accident, and soon she was sucking my cock. She sucked it very fast, whipping her head back and forth, my penis rapidly disappearing and reappearing out from her gorgeous face.

After several minutes, she stood and guided me over to the marble seat in the corner of the shower. She sat me down and turned around.

"Mind if I sit on your lap?" She said with a sexy voice.

"Not at all," I said.

She sat on my thighs, and i felt her body. All the way from her thighs up to her breasts. She soon slid backwards slowly, her hands reaching under for my penis. She found it and guided it slowly into her vagina. It was completely enveloped in her vagina. She swayed her ass around in circles, giving an unbelievable sensation. She began pumping her butt up and down, and we were both moaning as my penis pentrated her vagina and her tight ass smacked my pelvis.

After about 5 minutes, she stood and grabbed the railing on the wall of the shower. She bent over and jutted her ass out, exposing her beautiful vagina. I stood and guided my cock inside of her and held onto her breasts with my hands.

After several minutes of pleasure, I pulled out of her, afraid that I would finish inside her.

She turned around and once again kissed me, then sucked my cock briefly until i finished on her face.

We continued to bathe each other and stepped out of the shower, my parents showing up soon after. She gave me a wink as i left and I waved goodbye.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Friend's Mom in the Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds