• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Doctor is In...

The Doctor is In...

When I called my wife to let her know I was heading home, she was both coy and sexy on the phone, telling me that she had a surprise for me, and not to make any plans for the rest of the night. Inevitably, a cryptic message like this meant an evening and night featuring Suzanne modeling lingerie for me, followed by the prolific use of lubricant, and ended with us naked and lathered up. When I pulled up to the house, I was intrigued to discover a silver sports car parked behind Suzanne's car, with a most fascinating personalized Louisiana license plate: "HotDoc".

When I walked in the front door, Suzanne was sitting on the couch in one of my favorite outfits, a lacy sundress, with a halter top that emphasized her spectacular breasts, so sheer that you could see her form silhouetted when she stood against a light, and so short to display her perfectly toned long legs to considerable advantage. Normally she wore this dress with boots, but tonight she wore strapped stilettos. Whenever she chose to wear this dress, we both knew it would result in some serious pussy eating, screaming orgasms on her part, and me doing some serious pipe laying in her pussy.

Sitting next to her on the couch was a late 30's or early 40's knockout, simply stunning in a tightly-tailored sexy Doctor outfit. Long dark, raven black hair, reaching nearly to her waist with a hint of waves and curls. The good Doctor clearly had some gypsy blood running through her veins. A well-rounded firm ass, long legs in white stockings, with just a hint of lace peeking out from beneath the short hem of her skirt. And, as the topper, huge breasts, maybe a DD, and her white Doctor's coat was perfectly tailored to display them to full advantage. Both women had a glass of wine, and I observed there was a clean, empty wine glass sitting on the coffee table.

I stood before our guest, who Suzanne introduced, simply as "Dr. Peyton."

After polite handshakes, Suzanne explained, "Honey, since you've turned 40, you know I'm worried about your prostrate health."

I glanced down and there was a patent leather doctor's bag at Dr. Peyton's feet. I had a pretty good idea where this evening was going to go.

Suzanne continued, "So I asked Dr. Peyton to come over for a house call, to give you your first examination. Dr. Peyton and I are going to make this as enjoyable as possible for you."

Dr. Peyton stood up and smiled up at me. Her perfume was intoxicating, and I was putty in her hands when she suggested, "Why don't you lose those duds, and position yourself on that bear rug, Cowboy?"

In a twinkling, I was naked before the two beautiful women, on my hands and knees upon the bear rug, head down, ass up, legs spread.

Dr. Peyton knelt close behind me, her earthy but seductive perfume filling my nostrils, her long black hair cascading over my neck and back, "I guarantee you, Cowboy, you're going to enjoy this more than you can possibly imagine. Now I want you to relax, I know your lovely wife has slipped her finger up your ass more than a few times, hasn't she?"

I got hard immediately whenever Suzanne slipped her finger inside me, inevitably the night ended with me shouting at the top of my lungs, my cum spraying all over my wife's gorgeous body. Suzanne knelt in front of me, put her hands behind her neck, and dropped her halter top, exposing her perfect breasts, "Honey, why don't you suck on my tits to relax you."

Suzanne cupped her right breast and held it up to my mouth, I engulfed it like a man possessed.

I could hear Dr. Peyton opening the Doctor's bag, then she was moving around closely behind me. Suzanne involuntarily drew her breath in and sighed quietly, "Oh yes." Dr. Peyton rested her left hand on my ass, and began to gently massage my ass muscles, extending her strokes to inside my muscular thigh, then fondling my balls. I was hard before, but now I was so rock hard it hurt. Then her right hand, with a handful of lubricant, touched my asshole. I know my ass twitched and tensed, involuntarily, but Dr. Peyton whispered into my ear, "Relax, cowboy, just relax."

I could feel her finger tip resting against my ass, then she gently pressed forward. I was surprised, as I opened right up for her, and she was inside me with no further resistance on my part. This gypsy doctor began slowly rotating her finger inside me, at the same time massaging my ass muscles slowly and gently, but erotically, with her other hand. I could feel my muscles relaxing and surrendering to her.

Dr. Peyton was kissing my ear while I suckled my wife's breast, Suzanne's nipple was stiff and erect inside my mouth. The Doctor told me, "Pushing my finger in, Cowboy, just like your wife does, slow and easy, gentle, relax, let me in." Her other hand now began to stroke my cock, lightly, slowly, barely touching me, more teasing than stroking.

My hips and cock responded, and as they did, Dr. Peyton's finger moved into my ass, stopping when she found my prostrate. She began gently massaging it inside me.

I moaned, "Oh, yes, Oh yes." Suzanne giggled and Dr. Peyton kissed my cheek, both her hands working me, "Well done, stud, I'm going to do my test now."

I could feel her pressing firmly against me, and shifting her finger around me. The good Dr. assured Suzanne, "Perfect, honey, he's perfect. Now let's keep him that way."

Dr. Peyton began rubbing her breasts, which she had clearly exposed to Suzanne when the entire scenario began, against my back, "All right, Cowboy, I've developed a fun little massage to keep a man's prostrate completely healthy. Trust me, you're going to love this."

She began massaging inside me, while she started seriously stroking my cock, and I can't begin to tell you how good it felt. I began gasping, "Doctor, this is incredible, this feels great."

The Doctor kept pressing her breasts against my back, her nipples were hard, and I could feel something cold at one nipple, meaning that she was pierced. I wish I could have seen the show, Suzanne was clearly relishing it, whispering, "Beautiful, so beautiful" Then louder, "I love your breasts, Dr. Peyton, they are so big and gorgeous. They look so good pressed against my husband's back. Your nipple ring is lovely."

This Doctor was the sexiest medical practitioner I'd ever been under the care of, and I was relishing every moment of it. Suzanne interrupted her and told me, "Cowboy, Dr. Peyton is going to visit once a month, and give you a special prostrate massage to keep you healthy."

The Doctor filled in the blanks, "I have a number of young ladies, high school and college students, all above 18 years old to keep everything legal, that assist me. I'm teaching them my techniques, in the interest of male health, of course. Some of these young ladies will accompany me..."

It was Suzanne's turn to giggle, " I hope you won't mind, honey, having schoolgirls stimulate your ass and stroke your cock. Just imagine, babe, those hot, tight-bodied, pretty young schoolgirls pleasuring you."

I know my cock responded, it wouldn't have taken much more of this treatment for me to be showering the doctor's hands and my wife's tits with a steaming load of hot cum. The Doctor slowed her ministrations, instructing me in a sultry, breathy voice, "Don't come, let me know and I'll slow things down, I want you to keep from coming as long as you can. Can you hold off your come for me, stud?"

I groaned, "I'll hold off as long as I can for you, Doctor. I'll let you know. I am really close right now."

The Doctor giggled as she stopped stroking and her hands squeezed my cock hard, "We have nothing but time tonight, and when you finally do come, I want you to come harder than you ever have in your life. I want you to come hard for me, can you come hard for me, Cowboy?"

I responded, positively and firmly, "I'm going to come like a geyser for you, Doctor."

Suzanne kissed the top of my head. I kissed my way over to her left breast and engulfed it in deeply into my mouth. Suzanne asked, "Do you like the Doctor's massage, baby?"

I gasped, "Suzanne, I've never felt anything like this, it's incredible, my whole cock and balls are tingling for the Doctor."

Dr. Peyton shifted her hands underneath me, and I felt a second finger at my asshole. I must have drawn in a deep breath. The good Doctor suddenly sounded really excited, she had a catch in her voice, "Cowboy, Suzanne and I want to do something really kinky with you. Trust me, you're going to love it. Tell me, Cowboy, are you up for it?"

There was absolutely no way I could resist anything at this point, these two women had me entirely at their mercy. I moaned, "Anything you want, Doctor, I'm yours, go for it."

The Doctor now partially withdrew her first finger, resting it just inside of me, then barely moved her second finger, and began gently massaging my asshole in little tiny circles, then she lightly pressed. I was so relaxed and aroused, I felt it slip in. Dr. Peyton's voice was husky, "I'm going to massage your prostrate with two fingers, stud. This is going to make you come harder and more than you can ever have imagined before. Trust me, trust me, relax, deeper, deeper."

Suzanne was very quiet, she seemed to tense up a bit and concentrate on everything that was going on, she held her breath. I could feel her body trembling and eased up on her breasts for a moment while I caught my breath.

The Doctor pressed two fingers inside of me. I pressed hard against my wife and grasped her waist with my hands, grunting with the intensity of the penetration. All the time the Doctor kept stroking my cock, a little harder and faster this time. She worked me to the edge again, then backed off. My entire body was tingling, and I was seeing stars.

Dr. Peyton was breathing heavily into my ear while grinding her full breasts into my back, "This is a fun little trick that my Gypsy grandmother taught me. Usually, the moment I begin a double finger massage, the subject sprays cum everywhere. Suzanne, your husband is a real stud to hold his come for me."

She kept working me and whispered into my ear, "Very impressive, cowboy, my hand should be coated with your cum by now."

My cock twitched but I took a deep breath and cooled things before I gave this kinky gypsie what she was discussing.

The Doctor was talking to me again, I glanced up and could see that her and Suzanne were locking eyes, "Your pretty little wife made a fun bet with me, Cowboy, she bet I couldn't fit two fingers inside your ass. The bet was so simple. If I lost, you and Suzanne could have a weekend with me inside your special room, no holds barred. Suzanne told me that you would do things to my big tits that would change my life, Cowboy. But maybe I'll still let you strap down my tits at some point in the future, if you're a good boy."

Suzanne stepped in, "Don't her big breasts feel wonderful pressed against you, Cowboy? Imagine Dr. Peyton surrendering her hot body to us, the two of us strapping her down together, and you having your way with her breasts. Have you noticed, Cowboy, she only has one nipple pierced? Wouldn't it excite you to pierce her other nipple while her gorgeous Gypsy body is bound and helpless?"

Dr. Peyton paused for dramatic effect, "Maybe if you're good, Cowboy, I'll let you have my tits. But since Suzanne lost, your wife has to assist me with entertaining a special out of town guest Friday night. He is an extremely wealthy, quite powerful businessman who only comes to town once or twice a year. I agreed to entertain him his last visit. I dressed in my sexiest evening gown, he took me out to dinner at the most expensive restaurant in town, then to the opera. We listened to the singing, then he took me back to his hotel suite, and he listened to MY singing the rest of the night. This guy is hung like a horse, and has the staying powers of a bull. His ability at recovering is stunning. I thought I could handle this man by myself, but he fucked my pussy and ass out. He likes his last fuck by sunrise, and I had to finish him off with my mouth, because my pussy and ass were so stretched and sore from being pounded by him. So, Cowboy, he's in town again Friday night, and I need help entertaining him."

Suzanne's voice trembled just a bit, "You won't mind, honey, if I help Dr. Peyton entertain her out of town guest Friday evening."

Dr. Peyton continued, "Your wife and I will dress in very sexy lingerie, with professional business clothes, our hair up in office buns, and briefcases. He has a particular fantasy he wants to explore tonight, two beautiful but reserved and professional businesswomen negotiating a proposal with him..."

Suzanne interrupted, "And they lose the negotiations..."

Dr. Peyton filled in the gaps, "And we'll spend the rest of the night fulfilling the terms of the kinky contract. Once he sees Suzanne's gorgeous body and spectacular tits, he'll fuck her the same way he did me the first time he viewed my big breasts. His cock is stunning when he's hard, and he gave it to me hard and rough, deep and pounding, and for a long time. I lost track how many times I came around his big cock while he gave it to me. And when he came, he shot all over my breasts."

Suzanne was breathing heavily, "You know that's the way I like it, Cowboy, he's going to shoot a big load of hot, steaming cum all over my tits."

Dr. Peyton continued, "Imagine my tongue licking his cum off Suzanne's breasts. We'll do a little girl-on-girl action to get the stud ready to do me. Think how hot that scene will be."

Suzanne had her hand between her legs now, and her nipple in my mouth was as hard as a pebble, "I'll bet it won't take him long to get hard again..."

Dr. Peyton filled in some more details to my eager ears, "You can expect Suzanne to return early in the morning, just after sunrise. He likes to finish off with a good, hard fucking by dawn's early light. He also likes to shoot his cum all over his new partners, to initiate them. Suzanne will be returning with lots of cum coating her. Trust me, Cowboy, she'll be ridden hard and put away wet. She'll return Saturday morning walking bow-legged, sitting on pillows and sleeping on her stomach for the rest of the weekend. "

I began sucking and chewing on Suzanne's breasts and nipples like a teenager, I was so aroused. All this time Dr. Peyton never slowed down with her fingers dancing on my most intimate body part, and with her steady fondling of my cock with long, lingering strokes. I knew I was getting close, I could actually feel my come starting to gather inside my balls and cock.

Then Suzanne filled me in, "But we don't want you to be lonely and neglected at home, so Dr. Peyton has recruited a young lady to visit you while we are otherwise occupied Friday night."

Dr. Peyton now took over, "The young lady has been studying under me, and is ready to demonstrate her techniques on her own, without my supervision. She is quite lovely, incredible ass, full breasts, long blonde hair that is quite curly, and barely turned eighteen. After she finishes you off, I will expect a full report of her performance. Suzanne has led me to believe that you are highly experienced at converting women's anal virginity, and at introducing women of all ages to anal sex. I expect you to break in my young friend, while my businessman friend is breaking in your wife. She really wants to surrender her virgin ass, but only to a man who knows how to break her in gently."

Suzanne asked, breathlessly, "Is that all right, baby, imagine having a hot, innocent 18-year old body at your disposal, doing anything you want to her for the entire night. Imagine what her tight little pussy and ass is going to feel like wrapped around your stallion cock."

Dr. Peyton jumped in, while getting a bit more aggressive with me, I was almost there. "I expect you to pay close attention and grade her technique, Cowboy."

I agreed, without hesitation, believe me, in between gasping for breath and shuddering.

Dr. Peyton kept filling me in, "Don't worry, stud, I'll be sending you updates all night, so you can keep abreast of your wife and me entertaining our guest."

She ground her breasts into my back and began working me seriously, "You're going to love the photos I send you, trust me."

I began arching my hips into the good Dr. Peyton's hands, "You're close, aren't you Cowboy? But don't worry, my dear, I'm not leaving this house when you come. As soon as I finger and stroke the cum out of your cock, your wife is going to drop to her knees, open her pretty lips wide, and suck you hard again, so that I can mount your cock. I want your big stud cock buried deep in my pussy, stimulating my entire pussy and clit, and I'm going to ride you until I can't come anymore and you don't have any cum left in your cock. Maybe I'll let your wife ride your tongue at the same time, so I can play with her pretty breasts and hard nipples while I enjoy your cock, and she can explore my big tits. Would you like that?"

I began grunting and groaning, and Dr. Peyton ordered my wife, "Suzanne, get the wine glass and hold the head of your husband's cock for us. I believe my two-fingered massage is going to milk his cock for us."

Full-length, firm strokes, concentrating on my sweet spot just underneath the head of my cock. Two fingers dancing on my prostrate. When my wife touched my cock for the first time that evening I let her tit pop out of my mouth, and my face collapsed between the pillow of Suzanne's breasts.

Suzanne held the tip of my cock while Dr. Peyton finished me off, "It's your time, Cowboy, show your wife and I how much you can come."

I answered by bellowing like a bull, and blasting a massive cum shot into the empty wine glass.

While I sagged against the rug, struggling for breath, Suzanne lifted the wine glass now mostly filled with my cum and drank about half of it, leaving a bright red lipstick stain upon its edge. She then handed it to Dr. Peyton, who rotated the cup and emptied it, leaving a second bright red lipstick stain upon its edge. My mind staggered.

The night was young.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Doctor is In...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds