• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Favourite Teacher Pt. 05

My Favourite Teacher Pt. 05

After I left Mister Alexander at the end of the day I went back to my law class and sat with Mr Nicholson for the next two hours catching up on what I missed yesterday. He was handing me books and getting me to read passages while he tested me. Apparently what we did was more than what they did yesterday but that is purely because I'm capable of it and no one else is. I did catch him eyeing me up and down once or twice though which caused me to squirm a little. He wasn't good looking by any means, in fact he was quite old, too old for me and the only person I wanted was my Uncle. I gave Mister Alexander a hint earlier about how my Uncle likes to punish me so I was hoping it would become a reality.

I walked past my old house on the way home just for the sake of it, it was a hot day so I thought to myself I may as well enjoy the sun. My blazer was stuffed over the handle of my school bag and my tie was loosened down to the knot of it was resting at my boobs. Above that all of the buttons of my shirt were undone and I was catching the sun a little. Same with my legs, my milky white, chubby legs were getting attention from the sun as I walked home. I won't deny, I did get slightly lost trying to find my way to Uncle Jonathon's house, my house. But eventually I found it. I'd sent him a text earlier containing our rules.

Let's find my boundaries. Do anything. Safe word -- Apple.

So I knew exactly what to expect what I got home.

Uncle Jonathon had given me a key this morning, he said it was a spare so it was now mine. Putting the key in the door, I turned it and walked indoors. "Jezzebelle, is that you?"

"Yes Uncle Jonathon, I'm home."

"Why are you so late?" I followed the sound of his voice into the living room which was at the end of the hall. I put my bag on the floor by the door and looked at him, God he was handsome. His shirt, like mine was half undone and his tie loosened, his was nice and tight forming to his slim figure. I couldn't help but bite my lip with lust and want when I looked at him, his stubble was freshly trimmed and his brown eyes bore into me. When I didn't answer spoke again, "I was home an hour ago, I thought I would give you a lift home but obviously you didn't want that. So where have you been?"

"I was with Mister Nicholson; I was catching up on yesterdays missed work plus getting a bit more of a head start on next week's work."

"Mister Nicholson? He's your law teacher right? The old guy? You been good for him because I've heard from your music teacher that you were really badly behaved today. You're a bad, bad girl apparently."

"And I wouldn't know what he was on about Uncle Jonathon. I'm a good, good girl."

"Come here Jezzebelle," he beckoned me over to where he was sitting on the sofa. "You're a beautiful woman you know that right?"

"I've been told recently Uncle Jonathon; I think that's why Mister Alexander says I'm a bad girl."

"Why?" His hands were itching to touch me, I could tell from the way he kept them in fists on his knees.

"Because he thinks I'm attractive, sexy and he wants to have sex with me." I was standing between his legs and he knew I was getting wet from the way my legs were squirming, my thighs rubbing together and clinching my clit which was throbbing.

"You shouldn't talk about your teacher like that Jezzebelle, things like that should not be said." I went to protest but he cut me off, "I told him I would punish you in an acceptable way, otherwise it would be punishment at school and that can't happen for your sake."

"What's my punishment then Uncle Jonathon?" I took hold of the end of his tie and lifted it up, slowly I tugged at it before undoing and holding it in my hands.

His hands gripped my hips and pulled me towards him, taking his tie out of my hands he wrapped it around my wrists binding them together. "Sit down Jezzebelle," my breathing became shallow, intense, waiting to see what he would do. I sat on the sofa next to him my hands bound in front of me. "Now, do exactly what I say, Ok?"

"Yes Uncle Jonathon." I moved my wrists a little, he had bound them up tightly as if he were well practiced in the art of it. His tie was silky and soft around my wrists not cutting off any circulation or hurting me.

His hand slid from the nape of my neck around to the hollow of my throat, a single finger tracing up and down the very front of my neck. As his finger slid down my body it finally met my breasts where he decided to swirl patterns around them causing goose bumps to appear all over my flesh. His hand caressed my breasts and he began to squeeze them, gently at first then harder, his nails digging into my skin. His hands moved towards my hips where he held me for a moment before pushing me over his legs, "bend over Jezzebelle. Over my knees. Do it now." I moved into the position he asked me to, my arms were draping over my head, now touching the floor. My arse was on his right knee and sticking up in the air and my feet were on the floor. His hands ran up and down my thighs, the outside, the inside, everywhere. I could feel myself getting too wet, my pussy beginning to flood with my juices. Slowly, teasingly slowly he lifted my skirt up revealing my bare arse.

"So I was told correctly. My niece is a fucking slut. Why don't you have knickers on?"

"They got a little wet Uncle Jonathon. It wouldn't have been very comfortable to wear them all day."

"And why were they wet?" He was playing the part so bloody well and I was ridiculously turned on.

"Because... Because I had sex..."

"With?"

My voice became quiet as I answered him; "with Mister Alexander."

"You had sex with your teacher Jezzebelle?"

"Yes Uncle Jonathon."

"Well then, you do need to be punished. Do you know why? Because you're a slut. Tell me you understand." His hand caressed my arse and his finger trailed up and down my slit making me ache.

"I understand Uncle Jonathon."

"Tell me what you are," his fingers continued to run and up down my dripping pussy. When I didn't answer his made sure he lingered on my clit for too long sending me into a frenzy, my legs clamping together only to be pushed apart by Uncle Jonathon's hand once more. "Keep them open. Wide open." Once they were wide open he ran up and down two fingers, my whole pussy was aching now, I needed him. "Tell me Jezzebelle, tell me what you are. You're my slut niece aren't you?"

"Yes Uncle Jonathon. I'm you're slut niece."

"Good girl," I could hear him grinning as I was facing the floor. "Now you've admitted that, we can get on with your punishment."

"What is my punishment Uncle Jonathon?"

"This," all of a sudden his hand came crashing down onto my arse. It stung so badly and I yelped a little. "You need some punishment Jezzebelle." His hand slapped my arse another ten or so times, by then it was stinging and there were tears in my eyes.

"Please Uncle Jonathon. I've learnt my lesson. I'll be good. Stop. Please."

"But I know you're enjoying it Jezzebelle," he slapped my arse twice, very fast and very hard. I yelped as he did, the pain was so bad but it felt so good. "Do you know how I know you're enjoying this?" He slapped my arse once more, "because your pussy is dripping. You're fucking soaked and your pussy juice is leaking down your leg." It was true, I could feel my warm juices leaking down my leg. "You're enjoying this so much," he spanked me once more before stopping, his hands resting on the small of my back for a minute leaving my heart pounding having no idea what he was going to do next. We were both in silence, I was trying so hard not to move but it was hard, I was so fucking turned on. His hands moved so fast I didn't know what was happening until it happened. Two of his fingers plunged into my pussy and he began drilling my pussy with his fingers.

"Fuck." I yelled at the top of my voice, it felt so fucking good.

That was the only word I could utter. Over and over again I spoke it, shouted it as he moved them in and out of my pussy, harder and faster.

"This is your punishment Jezzebelle and I will punish you." As he said that a third finger entered my hole, stretching me, after a minute a fourth entered and he pounding me so hard I didn't think it was possible.

"Please... more..." I couldn't control what I was saying, no I wasn't saying, I was begging. But it felt so good and I was so close to cumming all over him.

"Nope." He pushed me off of his knees, holding my waist as he did though easing my landing.

"I'll untie your hands but you have to do exactly what I say. Ok?"

"Yes Uncle Jonathon," I held my hands up and he untied them.

**

I looked at her, she knew what I was about to do and she gave me a little nod while keeping up her act. It settled me knowing she was fine with everything that we were doing. She was so fucking hot, her arse was red raw from where I had spanked her a good 25 times, her pussy was a bright red too from where I had fucked her little pussy with my fingers.

Standing up I pulled my trousers and pants down before kicking them off and sitting down, "suck it."

"What?" Oh she played her role so perfectly; role play was so fucking hot, especially with her.

"Suck my cock." She stared at it for a moment,

already standing up straight and ridged, I had been so hard for the whole duration of her 'punishment.' Instinctively she bit her lip; she looked so fucking hot when she did that, it made me want her so much more. "Suck it Jezzebelle. You sucked your teachers cock now suck your Uncle's."

She took my cock in her hand and tentatively placed her mouth over the end of it, I could feel her moist mouth slowly work its way down my cock. It was as if she had been salivating, waiting for her chance because it was so wet. Her spit covered my cock as she began to move up and down my shaft. "Good girl, carry on."

Her right hand began to massage my balls as she continued to suck at my cock. I undone my shit and pulled it off as she took my cock deeper in her mouth. "Fuck that's good." I watched her as she smiled around my cock, she hadn't taken it out of her mouth once. I watched her as her stray hand began to squeeze her massive tits through her shirt and bra, she was enjoying this so much. "Get up Jezzebelle." She obeyed immediately, licking her lips as she stood in front of me. "Take your shirt off," slowly she unbuttoned the remaining shirt and threw it across the room. "The bra too." Reaching behind her she popped her bra off and her tits bounced into place. "Fucking Hell Jezzebelle." They were gorgeous. Her massive DD tits hung in front of me waiting to be played with. I watched as I saw her thighs tense together in an attempt to satisfy her wanting clit. My hands ran up her stomach to reach her tits, gently I rolled her nipples between her fingers causing her to moan. Eventually I began pinching and tugging at her nipples before venturing to bite them. Hard between my teeth I tugged at her stiff nipples, biting my way around her tits leaving marks all over her I became too turned on not to have my cock seen to. Both of my hands on her shoulders I pulled her down to her knees and stood up. "I'm going to fuck your throat now and you're going to put up with it."

She nodded remaining silent, her eyes met mine as her mouth opened ready for my cock. I grabbed a handful of her long hair and wound it up in my fist as her lips closed around my cock. "No, keep it open Jezzebelle," her mouth opened once more giving me an easy passage into her mouth and down her throat. I pushed her head further towards the base of my cock seeing how far she could go. She managed two thirds of my cock before choking. "Not good enough, I thought my niece was a little slut. Relax your throat." Her lips closed ever so slightly as she relaxed herself which she did well because when my cock hit the back of her throat she didn't choke. Instead my cock eased down her throat as far as it could reach. "Good girl Jezzebelle." Now I knew she could do it I moved her head up and down my cock faster and harder. I was pounding her face, I could hear my balls slapping against her chin as I did so. Each time I pounded her it became wetter and wetter, her saliva coating my cock in its entirety.

When I stopped pounding her I released my grip on her hair and let her pull away from my cock. She was a sight for sore eyes, spit dripping down her chin, her bright red lips coated in it too. Her eyes wide with excitement and her breathing rapid. Her chest bouncing up and down as she tried to regain a steady rhythm.

"Over there," I pointed towards the table.

Standing up she walked over towards the table. Her butt rested on the edge of it and she looked at me. "No, turn around." She did what I asked. Still standing up straight, I pushed her down, her body laying on the table. "I'm going to fuck you hard."

"Please Uncle Jonathon," she whispered the words to me. She'd given up playing the game, she was hungry for cock. Her legs separated widely and she stuck her arse up in the air.

I didn't want to waste a moment of this. I brought my hand down on her arse and used that grip to spread her arse revealing her red pussy. My cock entered her pussy as hard as possible. She was so wet it slipped in and out with perfect ease. I dug my nails into her hips as I pulled her arse back onto my cock.

**

He was being fantastically rough. I could feel his nails digging into my hips, his balls slapping against my dripping pussy. My legs were going weak as he fucked me harder and harder. I gripped the edge of the table to hold myself up as I began screaming his name over and over. As I did he stopped fucking me, leaving his cock in my pussy. "Oh my little niece enjoying this?"

I was so close to cumming. "Please... Please Uncle Jonathon." I was pleading with him now. I didn't want to cum. I needed to cum.

"Hmmm... does my slutty niece deserve this?"

"Mhmm... I do Uncle Jonathon. I'll do anything for you. Anything." He began rubbing my clit with his fingers, slowly, round in a circle they went.

"Anything?"

"Anything," I confirmed as I turned around to look at him. "Anything."

"Deal." He pulled his cock out of my pussy and rammed me. His fingers furiously rubbed at my clit as he kept a steady, heavy rhythm. "Cum Jezzebelle. Do it. Let it out."

It didn't take long once he said those words for me to finally let it out and release it all. I screamed out his name as I felt my vagina contract and clamp around his cock. He stopped moving it but rubbed my clit harder than before, faster too. It felt like it lasted forever, it was the best orgasm I had ever experienced. My legs went weak and my weight rested on the table.

He let me have a minutes reprieve in which I heard him fisting his cock before he spoke to me. "On the floor." I didn't have much choice because he pulled me by the hips towards him. My legs weren't strong enough to hold me and I fell to the ground. "Lick it." He held his cock in his hand as I began to lick his length, just like an ice pole. "Mmmm I'm going to cum all over you." I held my mouth open for him to cum in my mouth but he didn't. He fisted his length faster and faster until he came, literally all over me. Mostly my chest, I felt its warmth hit me.

"Fuck yes. My niece is such a slut. Sit there for a moment." I sat there on my knees, too weak from my own orgasm to move. Less than a minute later he walked into the room with his phone. "Pose, time for a photo." I just sat there unable to move as he took photos. "When you're composed and clean, I'll see you in the living room." He bent down and let his lips linger over mine before finally kissing me.

I knew we would fuck again later, tomorrow, whenever we wanted to. We could do whatever we wanted. But one thing I knew was, we were going to push my limits.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Favourite Teacher Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 671 milliseconds