• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Forced to Share

Forced to Share

I would like to share some true and erotic tales of my experiences with my first De Facto (live in Girlfriend) from many years ago. She left an indelible mark on my psyche, I still think about her and what she did to me often, with mixed emotions.

Her name was Andi, and she was something else. Way too hot for me to handle, even though I didn't know it at the time. She was a gorgeous and petite little blonde farm girl with a squeaky voice and an energetic and feisty personality.

We met through a mutual friend and quickly fell in love. Within a short amount of time she had moved into my house and was occupying a big space in my heart. Andi was a little older than me, 2 or 3 yrs from memory, but considerably more advanced in life experience. She had traveled extensively and had quite a few boyfriends from what I could gather.

She was really into horses. Working with her horses kept her fit and toned. I loved her love of tight riding pants and high boots, she had me chaffing at the bit at the drop of the hat. I hadn't had much experience with the fairer sex, so she was a real eye opener. To be honest I couldn't believe my luck half the time, sometimes it was like I'd woken up in a real life porno movie.

I remember very early on in the relationship having sex with her 6 or 7 times in the one night. She could work my cock with her little body in ways I didn't think possible. One of the things I couldn't believe was how much she would cream on my dick when we had sex. Lots of thick white cream all over my dick when we had sex. I'd never seen anything like it before. I now know that it was most likely somebody else's creampie.

Andi knew how to get what she wanted in the bedroom. Even though she was half my size she could easily seize control of any situation. One of her favorite things to do would be to hook my head with her foot and pull me into her pussy to lick like the obedient little puppy she had created. She would hold me forcefully down on her and hump my face for all she was worth. She gave me a bloody nose with her pubic bone once, she was thrusting so hard. I wanted to be a good lover and tried my best to satisfy her, but often suspected I fell short in that department.

I look back over the relationship and think how dumb I was for not realizing what sort of a relationship I was really in. My first cuckolding memory must have been a month or so into the relationship. Andi had just come home from being out somewhere after work. She was wearing a sexy little short skirt and tight sweater. She took me into the bedroom and sat down on the end of the bed. She had me kneel down in front of her so I could look up her skirt. I could see that she was wearing black cotton panties, her favorite. Having completely captivated my attention she lifted and spread her legs, putting both feet on the edge of the bed. Very slowly she then pulled the crotch of her panties aside. I was frozen by what I saw. Her gorgeous petite little pussy had never looked like that before. Her lips were swollen and she was gaping open. She was so wet! I couldn't believe it.

I was so dumbfounded that I rather naively said, "what's happened here?" It never occurred to me that she would even want to cheat. I was so in love. No explanation, just "Eat me baby" she commanded. With that, she hooked her foot around the back of my head and pulled me close. Eating her soaking wet and gaping open pussy was incredible, and this time I knew she'd had a really powerful orgasm. As soon as I was given the chance I slid my aching dick into her angry pussy and ejaculated within two strokes, it just felt so incredible. Later I was given the explanation of, she was riding her horse and had gotten excited rubbing herself into her saddle. I was left with some very stained and fragrant panties to amuse myself with the next day. Awesome I thought.

As the relationship wore on, sex was often very mundane and perfunctory. I was never denied what I needed from her, but it was pretty obvious that she wasn't really into it as much as before. Except for those intermittent occasions when she was truly on fire. Those occasions were incredible.

One night we were driving along the highway going home after going out for dinner. I was driving with Andi sitting alongside in the passenger seat. I pulled out to overtake a truck. Not wanting to get a ticket I was overtaking very slowly, there were two lanes and no other traffic so I took my time. My naughty little passenger took this opportunity to give the truck driver the show of his life. She climbed onto all fours on the seat and dropped her head into my lap sticking her bum up in the air and pointing it directly at the truck driver, she then proceeded to give me the best blow job I've ever had in my life. Instructing me to remain alongside the truck, she spread her legs and hiked up her dress. After a little while I got with the program and reached behind her to feel her up. Her panties were incredibly drenched. Without waiting for me to put my fingers inside her soaking wet cotton panties she reached back with her free hand and pulled them down. She then told me to turn on the cabin interior light. I did as I was told.

Can you imagine what that lucky truck driver was witnessing. He had a bird's eye view of my beautiful little girlfriends drenched, horny pussy and spread ass looking right up at him almost within reaching distance. He must have been jerking off for sure. The combination of having to keep driving alongside the truck and the concern of everyone on the highway seeing us actually made me last a hell of a long time before I blew a massive load down her throat. She gulped down every drop. She must have been fingering her cunt for that truck driver for a good fifteen to twenty minutes. She giggled as we drove off into the night.

In hindsight I realize that there were many times during our relationship that she would have cheated on me. Also in hindsight I realize how much it excited her and me to have sex with her afterwards. Her no doubt because she knew what she had just done. Me because of how it felt. Men often go on about tight pussy, which I think is just ill informed. I can honestly tell you that nothing feels as good as your girl's pussy who's just fooled around with someone else. For me it was much better early in the relationship before I became "aware". I could enjoy her stretched sloppy pussy for much longer. It would taste and feel so incredible. The orgasms she would have after a clandestine interlude would be amazing. Her pussy would spasm like a machine gun. After I became aware the intensity of the situation would be almost overwhelming, I would be overcome with adrenaline and excitement sometimes making me ejaculate without even the slightest touch. I remember coming from just listening to her fuck in the next room, hearing her young boyfriend groan loudly as he pumped his load into her was too much and I shot my load into my pants before I even got a chance to get my dick out and play with it.

By far the experience that I remember the most, the one that changed everything, was the night I "caught" her. Though I didn't really catch her at all, she just chose not to hide it. It was like one of those caught the missus cheating cliche's. I was visiting a friend for the weekend, but decided to come home early. Even though I got home relatively late my little sweetheart wasn't home. I figured she had gone out with her friends, as she often would on a Friday night. I lay in bed waiting for her to come home, as I would often get quite the sexual treat after she had been out with her girlfriends. It must have been about 2 am when voices in the kitchen woke me. I could hear Andi talking to a male with a loud deep voice. He kept using her name in conversation, and she would reply often laughing. I guess that was my time to get up, but I didn't. I lay in bed listening. After about twenty minutes of friendly banter the talking stopped. Then silence. I'm not sure what possessed me, but instead of going down the hallway into the kitchen I went outside through one of the large floor to ceiling windows in the bedroom and walked around the outside of the house to the kitchen window.

When I looked inside I couldn't believe my eyes. Plain as day, with all the lights on and the curtains open. My lovely little blonde girlfriend, dressed up like a slut, in a short skirt, tight top, and thigh high boots, down on all fours giving some guy on my couch, a blow job. He had a massive erection that she was working feverishly with her mouth and hand simultaneously, while he had his hand underneath her skirt. I almost vomited and ejaculated at the same time. After what seemed like an eternity the stranger withdrew his hand from under Andi's skirt. I could clearly see how wet his fingers were as there was a long shoe string of pussy drool attached to them as he withdrew. Without much delay Andi withdrew his enormous tool from her mouth and straddled her new friend. Not even bothering to remove her favorite black panties she pulled them aside and sat down onto his hard cock.

She started out slowly riding the full length of his cock up and down. Her skirt had ridden up and I was treated to an unobstructed view. I couldn't believe how wet she was, how much she was coming all over this guy's cock. She hadn't been like that with me for ages. She wasn't getting all creamy like she used to with me, just incredibly wet, his glistening cock was really stretching her open and filling her up. I could hear her moaning and saying "fuck me". It didn't last that long thankfully, he groaned loudly as he pumped his seed into my girlfriend. She stayed on top of him grinding down for a little longer. I was treated to the sight of his come draining out of her stretched, well fucked pussy onto my leather chesterfield as she got off of him and pulled her panties back into place.

At that point, somewhat gutted I retreated toward the bedroom, went through the window and climbed into bed. I lay there pretending to be asleep until she came to bed after saying good night to her friend. Without saying a word she took off her soaked panties and dropped them next to my head on the bedside table. Looking at her wide eyed I couldn't say a word. She pulled the sheets off me to reveal my raging hard on and my shame. Still standing over me she took my right hand and pulled it to her hairy blonde twat. She was so incredibly hot and wet and open, and oh so slippery. Not just the inside of her pussy was soaking wet but the outside and her pubic hair too. With that she straddled me and lowered herself onto my waiting erection. I was so overwhelmed with it all that I ejaculated as soon as her pussy touched my cock. She laughed. For which I apologized can you believe. I just lay there my whole body shaking for the rest of the night. She slept like a baby.

The next day I was informed that I would have to share her if we were to remain a couple. Later that day she went out again while I was left alone to amuse myself with her panties from the night before. Waiting for her to come home was heartbreaking and unbearable. She eventually came back with a well fucked look on her face. Again she showed me her stained black panties and well fucked pussy. Again I came as soon as touching her pussy.

Our relationship lasted a few more months. For me it was both sexually charged and heartbreaking. Watching her get ready for a date, dressing like a slut. Always showing me with spread legs the panties she'd picked out. Sometimes being asked to "get her ready"waiting for hours for her to come home. Sometimes listening to her fuck, sometimes getting to hide outside and watch. Sometimes getting to go out to a night club and watch her flirt and get picked up, then being told to go home alone and wait.

After that night in the kitchen I was never able to do anything but prematurely ejaculate when presented with her pussy. I was left with performing oral pleasure and being allowed to touch myself while I did it. She started calling me jerk off boy while I ate her pussy and laughing.

In the end I couldn't handle it and we split up on not very friendly terms. Twenty years later, I still think I'm effected by my experiences with Andi. I now know it's a popular fantasy for many married men, but I wonder how many could handle the reality.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Forced to Share

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds