• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Girl Ch. 02

New Girl Ch. 02

12

I hope you enjoy the story.

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

*******

Selene gasped as they neared the stairway. It seemed to stretch before her like the gaping maw of a nightmare. She couldn't believe they'd cuffed her hands behind her back and put a slave collar around her neck with a dangling chain.

"We don't want you tripping on the way down," Maric said. He swung the girl over his shoulder so that Selene's head dangled near Maric's butt. His one hand cupped her ass cheek as he descended into the basement with Nikki at their heels.

"Ohhh, we're going to have so much fun with you down here," Nikki promised.

What had she gotten herself into? Selene had trusted Maric. They'd worked together before. Yet she'd said the safe word after the amazing sex had turned a little weird...and now they hadn't listened! Selene felt her heart pounding as the stairway ended abruptly at a cement floor and cinderblock walls. Maric switched on the harsh lighting and walked into a wide, spacious room.

Maric set the naked girl down on her feet and put his hand on her neck, waiting to give Selene a chance to survey the room. There was a large, comfy-looking bed near the far wall. Beside it there was a platform with a saddle-shaped sybian, its ribbed pink rod jutting from the base like a monster's cock. It was the ultimate fuck-machine, and just looking at it made Selene feel a little faint. Her insides thrummed with a need that screamed 'I want that thing fucking me!' and she licked her lips.

"You like my toy, slave?" Nikki traipsed by Maric and Selene, skipping around the sybian as she lovingly stroked the artificial cock. "Would you like this inside your pussy, slave? Drilling your tight, WET cunt until you come again and again?" The big-breasted dominatrix walked up to Selene, cupping her chin. "Answer me, bitch."

Selene stared at the sybian. "Y-yes Mistress. This slave would like that very much."

Nikki's hand stayed to Selene's sex, cupping her pubic mound as she kissed the side of Selene's face. "Mmm...is that so? But I thought you said the safe word? Poor, scared little slut didn't think she could handle my dungeon of pleasure. Are you sure you don't want to back out now? I'll let you, if you wish." The question lingered for a quiet moment. Selene licked her lips and felt her pussy muscles clench at the thought of that sybian so deep inside her.

"No, Mistress. I...I changed my mind. I want to continue."

Nikki's hand gently stroked Selene's clitoris as she whispered huskily in the girl's ear. "Good. That's what I wanted to hear." Nikki sauntered over to the bed, kneeling over the foot of it and presenting her shapely ass and pouting pink cunt lips. "But first you have to EARN a ride on the sybian, slave. Come here and lick out your Mistress's pussy."

Maric dragged Selene forward, thrusting her face into Nikki's swollen sex lips with a hand on the back of her head. "MMMppph!" Selene groaned as her tongue slipped between Nikki's velvety folds, sliding along her wet channel and tasting the remnants of Maric's seed. She continued to lick, suck, and tongue the older girl's moistening slit as Nikki stuck her ass up high in the air to give her easy access.

"OOohhh, yeah baby. You're such a good little fuck-toy, licking out your Mistress's cunt," Nikki purred.

Selene gasped as she felt Maric's cock slowly nudge inside her damp heat from behind. Her body felt on fire as Maric began thrusting in and out, groaning with satisfaction each time he saw his cock vanish between the seal of her cunt lips. Selene kept feasting on Nikki's pussy, moaning into the woman's snatch the faster Maric stuffed her with his shaft.

"Aahhhh...I can't get enough of this sweet pussy, Nikki. She makes me hard again. Fuck!" Maric growled, his hips flying forward as his shaft buried to the hilt inside Selene's wetness. Selene's low grunts were timed perfectly to Maric's pulverizing fucks, and now Maric reached underneath, cupping Selene's supple breasts for leverage as he slammed into her sex harder and faster, his testicles slapping against her thighs with each violent penetration. The loud smacking sound of two bodies joining filled the room, an echo of sexual depravity mingled with the sounds of Selene's desperate slurping.

"Ooohhh. Keep that tongue in my pussy, slave. I'm going to CUM in that worthless mouth of yours. Aaahh!" Nikki cooed, shoving her crotch backward against Selene's tongue. Selene could smell her Mistress' arousal, the most pungent scent ever. She could taste her Mistress's sweet-scented juices on her tongue, flowing down her chin already. The squelchy-wet sounds as she slurped at her Mistress's sex was an overpowering turn-on, and soon her own pussy was greasing Maric's shaft with its own flavor of cunt cream.

"Mmmm. The bitch is creaming up with my shaft sliding in deep," Maric groaned. He pinched Selene's nipples hard and gushed deep in her slit, pushing his cock desperately toward her cervix as the spewing load of cum emptied completely in her young pussy. Selene moaned at the same time as Nikki's juices spurted into her mouth, coating her entire throat with its sweetness.

Selene lapped greedily at her Mistress's pussy until Nikki moved away and turned around to look at Selene's face glistening with her juices, so much cunt cream dripping down her chin.

"Now get your tongue in my ass, slave. I'm not done with you yet."

"Oh god. Mistress, please not that," Selene moaned, still feeling Maric's semi-hard cock spurting its last vestiges of jism.

"You heard me, bitch!" Nikki presented her anus to Selene's face, and the petite brunette reluctantly dived in. She tongued the rim of Nikki's hole before darting inside, flicking her tongue inside the girl's anus with fervent obedience. Nikki's anus smelled of a recent shower and jasmine soap, not nearly as awful as Selene had feared. She continued to lick and stab her tongue inside Nikki's star-shaped hole, stimulating the older girl as she moaned with delight.

"Aaahhh. You were born to lick ass, little cunt. Keep that up and you'll get to ride the sybian."

Meanwhile Maric had pulled out his wilting cock, watching his load of cum drip from the gorgeous brunette's swollen pussy. He thrust two fingers into her well-lubricated sex, pumping them inside the girl with a furious rhythm.

"Her pussy's a ruined mess," Maric said.

"Ooohh. Well done, my love," Nikki said. "But this is only the beginning. We'll get this cute bitch impaled on my sybian."

Maric stabbed his fingers into Selene's cunt with one hand while his other hand caressed her joy button, rubbing it with tantalizing strokes as he watched Selene's sex juice up under his attentions. The slender brunette was crooning loudly with her face thrust between Nikki's ass cheeks. Her tongue was apparently working its furious magic, because Nikki's groans were nearly as strident as Selene's lust-filled moans.

"She's almost there. Come for me, you little cunt. Come for your Master," Maric growled. He stabbed his fingers in deep, scraping them along the insides of her sensitive, wet slit. Selene squealed as the orgasm ripped through her, her juices spurting onto Maric's hand as her cunt clenched greedily around his fingers.

"Yes, little cunt. Now that's what I like to see," Maric murmured. Shortly afterward Nikki finally pushed Selene's face away from her ass, sighing with satisfaction.

"That's enough, bitch. Now you get your reward." Nikki moved away and tugged on Selene's chain, forcing the slave to follow her quickly over to the sybian. The tall shaft was at least three to four inches around, and it stuck up from its base like an obscene spear, the bulbous head molded perfectly to imitate a man's penis. The big-breasted dominatrix quickly smothered it with her mouth, coating the tip with her saliva.

"There, bitch. It's ready for you to ride."

"Mistress...oh please, slowly," Selene begged as Nikki made her straddle the sybian's huge shaft. At the last moment though, Nikki thrust down brutally on the girl's hips, forcing her to impale her snatch in one swift plunge. Selene squealed as she felt the tip of the shaft thrust up into her cervix, a feeling of fullness unlike anything she'd ever known. She bit her lip and groaned, her forehead slick with sweat as her nipples hardened like thumb tacks with her arousal, her pussy clenching naturally to hug every inch of the artificial cock.

"Uuuhh..." Selene groaned, at a loss for words. Maric tied rope around her legs to ensure that she would remain impaled.

"Do you feel it stuffing your young pussy FULL, bitch? Hmm?" Nikki smacked the side of Selene's face hard enough to startle her without causing any real harm.

"Aaah!! UHh! Yes Mistress. Please, be gentle with me," Selene moaned. Ignoring her plea, Nikki leaned over and affixed a nipple clamp to each of Selene's breasts, smacking her breasts lightly to wrest a plaintive groan from the beautiful girl's throat.

"Ooh please! That hurts."

"Shut up, stupid cunt. You'll get pleasure soon enough." Nikki switched on the sybian, and the rod came to life inside of her, pumping like the merciless phallus of a sex god. Now Nikki tied a strap around Selene's waist which also attached a clip to the girl's clitoris. The clip rubbed up against her sensitive nerve bundle, using the constant motion of the sybian's cock to achieve the perfect friction.

Soon Selene's moans and coos filled the basement, her body trembling on the enormous cock drilling her tight, wet pussy. She felt herself building to orgasm, a wave she was destined to crest and ride in no time. 'Oh god,' she thought, biting her lip hard as she felt the exquisite pain in her nipples obliterated by the much greater pleasure of the sybian pumping so relentlessly between her thighs.

"Mistress, oh please...oh god!"

Maric clucked with disapproval. "The bitch is already on the verge of coming. I think she should have to wait, don't you?"

Nikki nodded. Yet even as she agreed with her boyfriend, Selene's body was already betraying her. The slender brunette's breasts shook as she convulsed on the sybian, her cunt clenching and un-clenching, pungent juices streaming down the length of the whirring shaft.

"OOOOhhhh! Mmm. I'm so sorry, Mistress. I did not mean to come without permission," Selene sighed.

Nikki and Maric exchanged a naughty look. "You came without permission nonetheless, you worthless SLUT," Nikki said. "And your punishment will be to ride that sybian all night long while it drills your helpless sex and makes you come over and over again until you'll beg for even the slightest relief for your oversensitive clit and cunt."

Nikki turned toward the bed. "Shall we take a nap together, lover? I think we could use some rest. Perhaps by the time we wake, our slave girl will have learned her lesson."

"Noo! Uuuuhhh!" Selene huffed, her body slickening with sweat as the sybian's shaft whirred deeply between her pussy lips, creating fiery sensations all through her core...sensations which threatened to overstimulate her to a second orgasm within minutes if not seconds. "Please, don't just leave me on this thing," Selene wailed.

But Nikki took her boyfriend by the hand, and they climbed into bed, sweeping the covers over themselves. Maric wrapped his body around Nikki's, his one hand cupping one of her breasts as they spooned tenderly, like a loving couple. They ignored Selene even as the slender girl's moans sailed higher, indicating another imminent climax. They continued to ignore Selene as she cried out again, her pussy spurting another orgasm on the sybian as she trembled and convulsed deliriously on the pumping shaft.

"OHHH fuck. It's so deep in my pussy. Mistress! Master! OOohh! I've had enough. Please! Take me off of this. Ooohhhh!!" Selene begged.

Nikki swiveled around, facing her boyfriend as they lay in bed together. She looked into his deep brown eyes and he looked into hers just as intently.

"What do you think? How do you think my idea turned out, bringing a submissive into our relationship?" Maric said with a smirk.

"I must admit, this turned out better than I'd hoped." Nikki traced a finger down Maric's muscular chest. "This is such a turn-on, having a submissive slut to play with, and I actually find that dominating HER diminishes my need to dominate YOU."

Maric's eyebrows went up. They continued to ignore Selene's pleas in the background. "Oh really? That's welcome news." Maric looked down, seeing his penis twitch back to life by some small miracle. "I think my friend down there likes that idea. Would you mind if I dominated YOU for once?"

Nikki looked down at her boyfriend's lengthening cock. She took a hand and began stroking it, admiring the veins along its girth. "Oh, I think I could allow it. In fact, right now I want to lay down as you fuck my brains out, lover. Come on, I have an idea." So saying, the big-breasted Asian girl stepped out of the bed and splayed out on her back right at the foot of the sybian.

She opened her thighs wide, her pouting pink cunt lips begging for a cock to be shoved roughly between them. "I need your cock Maric. Claim this pussy and make me yours," she said huskily.

Maric knelt between her legs, lining up his reinvigorated cock right between her legs. He groaned with anticipation as his bulbous cock-head nudged between her petal-like labia. Thrusting forward with a deep sigh he filled her, then started a rhythm, fucking her with long, deeply penetrating strokes.

Selene helplessly watched the couple fuck like rabbits as she rode the sybian, her pussy gushing for the third time on the cruelly relentless shaft. Her body was so sensitive now, her pussy throbbing, that it was enough to make her go mad. "Oh please! Please turn it off! My pussy is so sore!" she begged, her slender body trembling as it received the most thorough fucking of her young life. Selene watched as Maric plunged into Nikki's heat, grunting with every thrust as the two lovers kissed and pretended she didn't exist.

"Noo! Please!" The naked slave girl's hands clenched behind her back as the fourth climax tore through her overstimulated cunt, spewing more of her glistening juices down the shaft. Fifteen minutes later she passed out, her body sagging forward as the sybian continued to drill her young snatch like a cruel, sex-crazed machine with a mind of its own.

Maric thrust his cock with full force into Nikki's wet and welcoming snatch.

"Yes, baby. Give me every inch of that fucking cock."

"Shut up and kiss me," he growled, smothering her lips with his, their tongues battling as he rubbed deeply inside her. The two were only dimly aware of Selene's nakedness still impaled by the whirring sybian's artificial cock.

As Maric slid into his girlfriend's dripping heat he groaned loudly, barely staving off his orgasm. His arms encircled her, holding her tight as their sweaty bodies joined as one again and again. Maric couldn't believe how badly he needed to come. His whole body vibrated with mindless, desperate need. The need to fuck, to procreate, to empty every last drop of cum in this woman he loved.

"Yes...oh yes. Fuck me, lover. Put that cock so deep in my tight, wet pussy. Feel me clench your cock, Maric. I love you," she cooed. Nikki shuddered as she felt his cock straining inside her soft sheath, thrashing as her sex released a flood of juices to claim Maric's cock fully in her scent. "Aaaaahhhhhh... Ohhh god!" She moaned, biting Maric's shoulder as the climax continued to roll through, one wave after the next.

"Ahhh... fuck!" Maric sighed, feeling Nikki squeeze his shaft with exquisite pressure as he thrust inside her with one more violent lunge, trembling and shouting as his cock erupted.

"I love you, Nikki. Ahhhhh. Fuck." Nikki's hands reached down, clenching his butt cheeks hard as she felt him empty his scalding seed deep into her womb.

"Oooohhhh," she groaned. "Yes. Give it all to me, lover. Every fucking drop."

The two lay there together, Maric draped across the alluring Asian girl like an oversized masculine blanket. Heat radiated off of him, adding to their sweat-slick bodies. He enjoyed the feeling of Nikki's heart beating beneath his chest, and his hands gently caressed some of the sweat-slick and disheveled hair back from her fierce yet gorgeous face.

"That was amazing, baby." He gave her a tender kiss as she moaned and felt his cock slip free of her silken channel.

"Mmmm. I didn't want it to end," she pouted. The two stared into each other's eyes, sudden understanding mirrored perfectly between them.

"You may have been right," Nikki said slowly, as if each word was a jewel pried from an enclosed fist. "This idea wasn't as crazy as it sounded, adding a submissive into the mix," Nikki whispered. "Bringing Selene into this...god, it made me realize how much fun we used to have. And it's made me realize that you act so much more free and confident with a submissive around. I can see that you're truly being yourself, not changing who you are for me. I'm glad I'm seeing the real you, Maric. It is so fucking hot, and it's the only version of you that I'm willing to give my love to from now on."

Maric's face broke into the most relieved grin. "You have no idea how good it is to hear you say that." Then, his tone lightening, he said, "Does this mean that I get to be on top more often?"

Nikki bit her lip, feeling his hot cum drip from her swollen pussy lips down to the crack of her ass. Damn...she was going to need a thorough shower after this.

"If you behave...yes. I'll lie back and let you fuck the daylights out of me, but with one condition."

"Oh?" Maric's eyes sparked with added heat.

"I want to keep her." Nikki motioned toward Selene, her slender body still impaled as the squelchy wet sounds of the pumping sybian penis still thrust loudly between her soft folds.

"That is more than fine by me. In fact, we should probably stop neglecting our slave girl." With difficulty Maric stood up and stretched, then helped Nikki up. Together the couple approached Selene, who was just coming to after passing out earlier. Her eyes snapped open, pleading.

"Ooohhh. My cunt's so sore and sensitive, it's RAW...Ahhh. Please have mercy on this slave, Master...Mistress. Oh god, I'll do anything. Just get me off this thing."

Maric leaned forward, taking off the nipple clamps, and Selene gasped at the sensation of blood rushing to her tender peaks. "Poor slave, look at these abused tits." Maric dove down, sucking on one of the girl's nipples even as Nikki laved, licked, and suckled firmly on the other breast.

"Please, oh god. No!" Selene writhed as another orgasm tore through her overstimulated young cunt. She moaned plaintively as Maric drew back, the taste of her skin and sweat still fresh on his palate. He exchanged a look with Nikki, who was now cupping the girl's supple cones and squeezing them like doughy stress balls.

"Should we be merciful, Nikki?"

"Mmmm. I suppose. Let's have her join us in bed, but I'm not done with this cute cunt...not quite."

Together they undid the ropes tying Selene's legs. Then they turned off the sybian machine and lifted Selene by her arm pits. The girl could barely walk, so they draped her arms over their shoulders and half carried her to the bed. Plopping the gorgeous slave girl onto her back, they slid onto the mattress on either side of her. Nikki cupped Selene's face, giving her a sweet kiss even as Maric caressed Selene's back.

"Ooohhh god. You sadistic bitch. I ache all over," Selene groaned between kisses. Nikki stiffened at first, ready to take offense after what Selene had just called her, but she soon relaxed when she realized that Selene was kissing her back, and doing so quite fervently.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • New Girl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds