• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Janet's Suprise

Janet's Suprise

Janet pulled her hair from her face as she cautiously began down the stairs.

“I hate it when the power goes out,” she reached her hand out to the railing.

As she put her foot down on he last stair she jumped, feeling a rush of air, a noise in a far off room.

“What?” she gasped, her hand gripping the rail tightly. She turned her head around trying to see but it was too dark.

“It’s all in my head,” she whispered to herself reassuringly. “All in my head.”

She reached her arms out into the empty air in front of her, closing her eyes she pictured the room and tried to navigate.

Suddenly she stopped.

“I know I heard something,” she whispered to herself.

She didn’t realize what was happening until she felt the hand covering her mouth. Struggling she whipped her body around trying to get free but the grip only got tighter.

She let out a scream, muffled by the hand, as she felt her head whipping back, someone grabbing her hair. Slowly she stopped struggling.

“Listen to me,” a deep voice boomed over her, “you don’t want to scream. Ok? You don’t want to try to run away.”

She tried to see but it was still too dark.

“I understand,” she let out a whimper, “Please don’t hurt me.”

“Good,” the grip on her loosened as she felt herself pulled to another part of the room.

She shivered in fear, bowing her head as she felt her body being turned around, the soft fabric of a blindfold tightening around her eyes.

“You’re going to do what you’re told, right?” she felt his hands grasping her shoulders.

“Yes,” she answered, quietly.

“Then take off your clothes,” she heard the voice backing away. “Slowly.”

Janet felt herself feeling for the buttons on the blouse almost before she knew what was happening. She tried to see if the lights were still off but she couldn’t tell through the blindfold.

Her fingers slowly worked her way down the buttons, until the shirt fell down her back. She felt her body fill in goose bumps as the cool air and the fear mingled through her body.

She turned her head sideways, as her fingers reached down to the buttons on her jeans, slowly pulling them open one by one.

The pants fell to the floor in front of her. She tried to listen for something, anything, but all she could here were her deep breaths.

“The rest of them,” the deep voice finally breaking the silence. “All of your clothes.”

Somehow the voice was making her feel more comfortable, it was almost familiar she thought as she reached behind her shoulders and unhooked the bra.

Her nipples jumped out as the bra slipped down her arms and to the floor. She pulled her arms to squeeze them together before slowly pulling her underwear down to the floor.

She felt scared but oddly excited standing there nude.

She felt a body slowly coming up behind her, his breath on her neck he whispered into her ear, “Spread your legs a little,” for me.

Janet gasped as she felt the large hand encircling her breast. She parted her legs slightly as his other hand slid down to hips, his body pressing into her back.

“More,” he whispered, his finger slowly parting her smooth lips, reaching into her.

Janet parted her legs more as the finger probed deeper and deeper inside of her. She felt her body tensing with excitement, the fear still invading her mind trying to fight it back.

“Here, honey,” she heard the voice whispering as his finger slowly trailed from her hips to her mouth. She tasted herself as his finger explored her mouth.

“Touch yourself,” the voice whispered she felt him slowly backing away.

She reached her hands down to her hip and slowly let her fingers explore her warm moist lips. She imagined what the man looked like, her finger slowing sliding in and out deep inside her.

“I bet you like playing with yourself don’t you?” she heard him from the other side of the room.

“Yes,” she moaned before thinking about it, “Yes.”

Her body was on fire as she felt her excitement overcoming her fear, her finger rubbing quickly against her throbbing clit.

“That’s enough,” the voice commanded, coming closer.

Janet gasped, slowly removing her hand from between her legs. She felt her knees wobbling as she tried to hold her balance.

“That was very nice,” he whispered into her ear. “Now turn around and get down on your knees.”

Janet steadied herself and tried to keep her balance, holding her hands out as she slowly lowered down to her knees.

She felt the hot skin of his cock slowly brushing against her lips as his hand reached behind her head and pulled her towards him.

“Open your mouth,” the voice commanded.

Janet gasped as she felt the cock press into her mouth. Gasping for air she relaxed her jaw as she felt herself getting pulled tighter and tighter over it.

She reached out and placed her hand on his hips pressing her body back as she felt him twitching in her throat. She felt the wet drool running down her face, dropping onto her breasts.

Slowly she pulled her head back as she felt the hand lessen it’s grip. Gasping for air and swallowing, she pulled it out of her mouth.

Her jaw ached as he kept repeatedly pressing himself down her throat. Janet felt like throwing up, her face covered with drool, she wiped it away.

“You’re very good,” he said, his hands pulling the hair from her face. “Now lie down on your back.”

Janet wasn’t feeling excited anymore, she felt scared. Slowly she reached out and got down on the floor.

She felt his knees pressing into her armpits as he slowly knelt in front of her. She felt trapped, her body pressed tightly between his legs.

His hands reached down onto her breasts and squeezed them together around his cock. Slowly he began to rock back and forth, his hot shaft pressed between her soft breasts.

She turned her head to the side as felt him throb between her breasts, his thumbs rubbing her nipples.

“Roll over,” he commanded her, slowly standing up and moving away. And get up on all fours.

Janet slowly did as she was told. She heard him rustling around behind her. Finally his hand reached between her legs and slowly massaged her lips. Janet felt her body beginning to get excited again.

“That’s a good girl,” the voice praised her almost like a puppy. She felt his thumb slowly pressing against her ass, rubbing it.

“Now you better relax or this is going to hurt,” she felt the thumb pressing harder and harder into her before she finally felt it pop.

She moaned as the thumb went deeper and deeper into her ass then slowly sliding it in and out, his other fingers still rubbing her clit.

“Good girl,” he slowly rubbed her hands along her back as he pulled the thumb from her ass. “Very good.”

She gasped as she felt his hot cock begin to spread her ass open. She felt his hands reach around and slowly pull on her breasts, his cock entering her, sliding deeper and deeper inside.

The pain quickly subsided as she felt the heat of his shaft pressing far inside of her.

“Do you like it like this,” he voice asked as she felt his hands slowly pull her hair together behind her head.

“Do you?” she gasped as the voice asked again, pulling hard this time.

“Yes,” she quickly responded. “Yes.”

Her hair got pulled tighter as he pressed his cock deeper and deeper into her.

“Yes you like what?” he asked.

“Yes I like you in my ass,” she moaned not knowing what he wanted to her.

She felt the grip relax on her hair as she felt him pull his cock in and out of her. Her body slowly rocking back and forth she felt her lips moistening.

Slowly he stopped, leaving his cock in her ass.

“Crawl forward,” she felt him pushing her forward.

Janet slowly crawled forward reaching out in front of her so she didn’t hit anything. She felt her jeans and panties in her left hand as she felt his hands pulling her to stop.

“Open your mouth and stick your tongue out,” she felt him grasping her hair again.

Janet slowly stuck her tongue out, she could feel his cock throbbing inside of her ass. She felt someone’s thighs twitch and tense as her head was slowly guided forward.

“Lick her,” she gasped as she felt her tongue sliding into the moist salty flesh of a woman. She felt her body tensing in excitement, she had never tasted a woman before.

Janet let her tongue explore the flesh as she felt the man slowly resume his in and out motions. His cock stiffening inside of her, she felt the woman’s lips moistening as her tongue rippled across her clit.

“Do you like eating pussy,” the hand grasped her hair and pulled her head away from the woman. “Do you?”

Janet nodded yes, even the pain of her hair being pulled was now exciting her.

“I want you to look up towards her and tell her you like eating her pussy,” she felt her hair pulled back tighter.

“I like eating your pussy,” Janet barely got the words out before her head was plunged back into the woman’s moist lips.

She explored her with her tongue, pushing it in and out of her pussy and across her clit. She moaned as she felt the cock stiffening inside of her.

“Get up on your knees,” the voice commanded, slowly pulling his cock out of her ass. She felt his hands guide her head forward until she felt the nipple against her lips.

“Suck them,” she felt him left the breast to her mouth.

Janet felt her body shaking as she slowly pulled the nipple into her mouth. She let her tongue explore it before slowly letting it out and moving to the other breast.

She felt the cock stiffening between her legs slowly sliding up and down across her lips.

His hand slowly guided her head back down to the woman’s pussy, her mouth pressed deep between her legs, she felt his shaft pressing into her.

She let her tongue slide against the woman’s clit, pulling it in and out of her mouth with gentle sucking, her index finger pressed gently inside.

Janet moaned as she felt the cock sliding in and out of her faster and faster, the balls slapping against her clit with each thrust. She felt his hands encircling her breasts again, her nipples hanging between his fingers.

“You feel so good,” he moaned, his shaft throbbing inside of her.

She felt her body now shaking uncontrollably, the constant thrusting pressing her deeper and deeper into the woman.

“Oh yes,” she let out a muffled moan as she felt her body start to tense. “Oh yes.”

She felt her body shaking back and forth now, unable to control herself.

She felt the hands reaching around her head and pulling the blindfold away. Her body now rocking violently back and forth, her nose buried into the woman in front of her, the sudden light blinding her.

“I’m coming,” the man behind her let out a groan as he thrust himself deep into her. She felt the first stream of his juice sliding down her walls.

“Oh yes,” she moaned her body now rhythmically shaking back and forth in her own orgasm.

She moaned repeatedly as she felt her body relaxing. Finally her eyes adjust to the light and she noticed the woman in front of her was tied to the chair. Janet slowly looked up and saw the breasts she was sucking only a few moments before.

Then Janet gasped as she looked into her mother’s eyes, her orgasm slowly subsiding, she let out a scream as she saw her mother’s mouth gagged.

“Mommy!” she gasped as she felt the man behind her slowly pulling his cock out from between her legs.

“Mommy!” she screamed again.

She felt the man reach behind her head and pull it towards his now soft cock. She looked up and let out a whimper and began to cry as she felt her father pull her head into his cock and rubbed it against her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Janet's Suprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds