• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jessica Biel's Markup: The Next Day

Jessica Biel's Markup: The Next Day

Author’s Note: This story is a continuation of Jessica Biel’s Markup found by clicking the link below, but can be read by itself after reviewing the introductory paragraph. Please feel free to rate the story and send feedback - it is greatly appreciated.

After Jessie left that night I couldn’t believe what had happened and had to examine the remains to make sure I wasn’t making it all up. Jessica Biel was acting in one of the movies I’d written. She’d come over a few days before shooting was to begin to review the script and make some changes. While there I had managed relatively inadvertently to get her slightly blasted and had a wild sexual romp with her. She appeared to like nasty, wild sex and gave head like no one would believe. Best of all she made references to continuing our adventure tomorrow.

After getting the townhouse back in order I sat down to review what Jessie and I had actually accomplished and see what else we had left. Even though the day and night had been wildly successful for me, personally, there was still business to be done. In the course of reviewing the work an email popped up from an address I had never seen before. The email itself held the key to the person’s identity:

Hey Sexy -

I attached all the rest of my comments so we don’t have to waste too much time on the script tomorrow and can just get right down to our other business. See you then.

Well, needless to say I opened the attachment and reviewed all of the changes so that we could "get down to our other business."

Early the next morning I got up to replenish my supplies, get some lunch type foods and some other supplies. I got settled in again and set everything up. I had to be sure to not look like a sex-crazed fan or I’d get nowhere. I had to at least start off playing hard to get so that the situation couldn’t be turned around. This time I turned the heat on in the entire house to ensure we had the most playroom possible.

When the doorbell rang earlier than expected I was sure I had her hooked so all was good so far. Snow had continued to lightly fall so we had some substantial accumulation. The weather was also pleasantly cool.

I proceeded to open the door for Jessie. Her outerwear was pretty much the same but no sweatshirt this time. After unloading her coat and various accouterments I had a quick moment to behold the beauty that is Jessica Biel. Today she was wearing a pair of sweats, I suspected with a thong or nothing underneath and a tight white spaghetti string top, almost sheer, top with no bra. She also had a small bag with her.

Before I knew it she reached up grabbed the back of my neck at the base of my head and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Her perfume was intoxicating - one of the classic rich musky scents. Her tongue forced my lips apart and she was soon thereafter rubbing up her tongue against my own as if she was trying to get any part of me inside of her.

I let my hand roam down to her ass and slid my hand into her waistband cupping her left ass cheek and giving it a nice hard squeeze. My other hand went to the small of her back (despite wanting to be at the big of her front) and pulled her towards me. I slowly broke off the kiss, gave her neck a light kiss and we began the formalities.

"Welcome back to my humble abode," I began as we headed back upstairs. I offered coffee, she accepted and added shots of bourbon.

"So did you get my email last night?" she asked with perked eyebrows.

"Indeed I did. I agree with you whole heartedly." I thought she was going to melt on the spot. "Your character needs a shorter dialogue with the anonymous lover." I thought she was going to throw something at me.

"Oh, good that you think so too, but that’s not what I was referring to."

"Okay, well we’ll get to what we need to get to."

We chatted for a few more minutes and then got down to work. The discussions went very quickly. If there was anything I disagreed with she immediately gave in to get the discussions moving more quickly. We had finished half of the work within an hour.

"So, since we’re so far ahead why don’t we take a break?" she looked at me pleadingly.

"Ok." I winked at her. "Are you hungry or thirsty or something?"

"Or something."

She got up, set my laptop aside, slid off her sweatpants, "I’m also a bit warm" came over to me and straddled me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and attached herself to my lips.

My hands in the meanwhile were roaming over her splendid ass in the light blue thong. My right hand roamed up underneath her top and worked her perky tits. I could feel her moan lightly as I pinched her nipple, or gave her ass a little slap. I didn’t want to take her on the spot for the same reason as always - she’s used to having to deny people access that want it, if I turn into one of them this will be over in shorter course than Summer Catch was out of theatres.

She leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "If you keep on teasing me I’m going to have to take you right here, damned the work."

"Really?" I responded and with that I spun her around (ok, I started to and she helped), and pulled her back into me. My hardon pressed against her ass, only separated by my pants and the flimsy thong material. My left hand slid up to fondle her tits while my right hand slid down and into her panties.

She was, as expected, quite wet and receptive. She shook as soon as I skimmed against her clit. Her hands moved down to grasp the sides of my legs, her nails digging into me. I took her clit between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it around between them. She was speechless during this time, just having enough energy and concentration to keep her breathing up.

Jessie’s hot body was pressed up against mine, her top at this point lifted above her tits as I delightedly played with their pearly goodness. I continued whispering to her,

"So you like this?" Her only response was a moan.

"You want me to let you cum?" I continued

"You know I think our break has lasted long enough and I should probably stop." She dug her nails into me as the response to that one.

"So you want me to get you off?" A barely distinguishable "uh huh" was heard. I moved down and slid two fingers into her tight pussy to keep her with me but not push her over the edge. I began working her pussy.

"Maybe you should stay here the night, so that we can, ahem, get lots of work done." I teased her clit with my thumb

"Anything you’d like to do me is fine, just don’t stop."

I slid my hand back up to her clit, took it back between my forefinger and thumb and began working her to the edge without a vengeance. She had been dry humping me (in reverse) this entire time so I was nearing the verge myself and couldn’t take much more. Finally she straightened her spine, gripped into my thighs, held her breath, shook, inhaled deeply with a slight whistle and fell against me trying to catch her breath.

"That was no fair." she managed to get our between breaths.

"Why not?"

"I didn’t get to please you. I owe you bigtime."

"Okay" I nodded in approval as my hands slid up and worked her magnificent tits as she purred, while leaning against me.

She eventually got up and went back over to her work area and we picked up where we left off. However, she didn't get dressed again, she just adjusted her tight top and thong and continued working in that outfit.

Throughout the rest of our working she'd taunt and tease me by occasionally flashing me or pinching her nipples so they'd show through her tight top. She also made sure to lay on her stomach or bend over as often as possible so that I could get a nice look at her ass.

The next sexual opening came relatively quickly. She had come over to where I was sitting and was leaning over the computer reading a re-write. I slid my hands up her delicate white top and cupped her right tit in my hand. I began gently massaging her bountiful breast as she finished reading and let my other hand get ahold around her left breast. Her top had rolled up to her neck at this point and her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the feeling.

"Enjoying yourself?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yup, but you do owe me bigtime."

"That's true" she continued as her hand wandered up my thigh, "but then again most things about you are big time." She continued as she wrapped her left hand around my hard cock.

"Well, I haven't decided if we should continue our sexual relationship. I like to separate business and pleasure. Why don't you suck me off and I'll see if it is worth the risk screwing you." An elder's advice - 'Treat a whore like a princess and a princess like a whore' came ringing back to me.

"Oh, it's worth it - let me show you."

With that she took a step back and pulled her top down very slowly, while walking over to my CD rack. She browsed the shelf for a second, pulled out a disc, set the CD player for single track repeat and hit play - Nine Inch Nails' Closer ("I wanna fuck you like an animal") came thumping out of my speakers.

She walked over to me, crossing her legs over the footfalls of the previous, exaggerating the bounce in her tits and ass. It was quite a sight. She circled around my side of the sofa, crawled over the back and wrapped her legs around my neck, resting her weight on the back of the sofa. She continued gyrating her hips in sync with the music. She leaned down and rubbed her breasts against each side of my head, finally reaching down and taking one of my hands in each of hers.

She gently glided my hands over her abdomen, over her sheer top, pulling them up towards her luscious still keeping in rhythm to the music.

She spun around above me, resting her feet on either side of my hips, and gyrated her hot pussy inches from my face. I could smell the sweetness of her pussy. She grabbed the back of my head and would pull me closer to her pussy and push me back just as I got within distance to lick, kiss, or taste her womanhood.

She eventually began lower herself, rubbing her body against mine the entire distance. First I noticed that her pussy was moving lower and lower, then I felt her ripe heavy breasts resting on the top of my head and working their way down my face, then I felt her crotch bump into my hardon through my sweats. She quickly shifted a bit towards my knees, rested her weight on my lap and shifted her weight forward pressing against my hardon.

At this point she went all out and began a traditional lap dance. She pulled her shirt off and began rubbing up against me. She would lean into me and ask, "So do I qualify?" I'd tell her she's on the right track.

Eventually she pulled my shirt off and grabbed my cock through my sweats. She began to stroke my cock as she would lick and bite my neck, shoulders and nipples. If she was doing something good I'd give her a little slap on the ass or some other 'good pain.' She'd squeal with delight every time she was rewarded.

I was beginning to think I was going to shoot my load with her jacking me off, ashame really because I truly wanted to see her swallow another load of my hot cum to make sure I hadn't been hallucinating the day before. Then again this was pretty convincing.

It didn't really matter because she suddenly got off me, stepped back, reached down and pulled my sweats down to my ankles. My cock sprung up and saluted the beautiful Jessica. She crawled down in front of me, wrapped both hands around my cock, licked her lips, and engulfed everything that wasn't in her hands into her mouth. I let out a deep moan and reached down, taking one breast in each hand.

She tightened her grip around my cock and began sucking - just sucking - no bobbing or licking, but just sucking on my cock as if she wanted it to detach from my body. My cock continued to grow with her constant suction until she had to close her eyes to keep my cock in her mouth. Finally she began to bob on my cock, pumping the base with her hands and breathing in through her nose. She never once released my cock from her mouth as she worked my cock into a frenzy.

Eventually removing one of her hands and cupping my balls she managed to work the newly exposed portion of my cock into her mouth, all the while never releasing her oral grip. She'd moan occasionally as I would grope her but the primary noise in the room were my moans of pleasure and the liquid sound of her working my cock.

I knew that I needed to cum so I began pumping into her mouth. I managed to squeak out, "I'm about to cum" after which she bobbed more quickly on my cock. As I began to come she locked onto my cock at the base and let the first two or three spurts hit and go right down her throat. After that she pulled off, almost entirely, and caught the rest of my load in her mouth, sucking every drop she could out of my cock. It felt like I had cum gallons. I watched as the collected the cum in her mouth, and swallowed it down, smiling the entire time.

"So, do I qualify?"

I was breathless but managed - "You bet."

She sat down next to me and took my cock BACK into her mouth. I almost passed out at the thought of getting another blowjob like that one. As it turned out she was just doing it for fun :-).

"Why don't we jump in the hot tub?" I suggested. She nodded quickly and off we went. I stepped out of my sweats and she peeled off her thong. We walked down to the first floor and walked into the master bathroom which featured a hot tub. I began the water running and walked over to the medicine cabinet. I pulled out a bottle of almond massage oil.

"Go ahead have a seat in the tub" I indicated to Jessie.

"But it isn't full."

"Ya, so?" I responded. She shrugged her shoulders, climbed in, and sat down in one of the molded 'seats.' The water slowly began to rise - I climbed in behind Jessie, sitting on the edge of the tub, one foot on either side of her. I poured some massage oil into my hands and rubbed my hands together. I began working the oil into Jessie's soft shoulders, feeling her sublime skin and muscles relaxing under my touch.

"That feels nice."

"I'm glad you like"

The water was up to Jessies pussy now. I nudged her forward and got into the hot tub behind her. After reoiling my hands I began working the muscles around her spine with my thumbs. I worked my hands forwards and alternated between her breasts, sides, back and shoulders. She had gotten very relaxed and the water had risen to just below our shoulders. I stopped and she fell back into my arms and snuggled up against me. My arms wrapped around her, each of my hands holding a breast.

"Now what?" she whispered to me.

"Well you qualified, so now I take you." She grinned and slowly got up, the water shimmering off her taut body, beads of oiled moisture glistening off her skin. She faced the edge of the tub, grabbed it with both hands, spread her legs and looked over at me. "Come on - take me."

I got in position behind her, holding onto her hips and slid my thick rod into her hot pussy. To say that she was wet would be an understatement. It felt as if she had been lubricated (beyond the normal female reaction). I slid all the way into her and moved my hips against hers, stirring her insides. She leaned against me and moaned. I reached over and poured some massage oil over her breasts. I watched as the drips ran down her body, over her wonderful curves and was intercepted each time by my hands, I began pumping into her slowly, building up speed. Her body was glimmering with the combination of oil and sweat building up from our workout in the humid room.

Soon she wasgroaning, grabbing the edge of the tub, pleading, "Please fuck me."

"You like getting fucked like a little slut?"

"Uh huh" she responded. I slowed down and began ramming hard into her hot pussy. "Well then maybe I won't fuck your pussy." She grunted with every thrust.

I reached over and grabbed the oil, slowly I dripped a bit down her back, that collected at her ass cleavage. I began teasing her asshole with my forefinger. "Maybe I'll drop a load in your ass." I pulled my cock out of her pussy, reached around and began massaging her clit, and slowly guided my cock into her ass. The oil was a great lubricant and since she was relaxed from the hot tub and the massage it wasn't as rough going as it normally would have been.

She had been silent as I changed positions, but licked her lips as soon as the head of my cock was in her ass. I made sure I played with her clit to keep her distracted and make sure she didn't tense up.

As my cock was almost entirely inside her when suddenly she began, "Oh ya - don't stop." I wasn't sure if she meant playing with her clit or sliding into her ass so I continued both. I reached the hilt and began to pump my cock in and out of her. The difference in tightness was noticeable. I suspect I may have been the first guy in her ass.

I continued to pump into her, gradually building up the speed. She stayed quiet for most of this time, but from the occasionaly grunts and groans I could tell she was enjoying herself. I knew it was time to cum (or pass out) so I pumped deeper into her - "Oh ya!" She screamed as my cock began to pulse inside her which pushed me over the edge. I began pumping cum into her ass for what felt like 5 five minutes. With every spurt and pump she'd grip the edge of the tub tighter and squeal.

Just as I was finishing and was continuing to pump she went over the edge, grabbed my thigh with her right hand, digging her nails into my flesh as she shook around my still hard cock, stopped breathing, and eventually had her knees give out.

We both collapsed next to each other in the tub and began kissing.

"Now what?" she asked with a glimmer in her eyes?

"There's always the bedroom" I responded with a wink.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jessica Biel's Markup: The Next Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds