• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dark Castle Ch. 02

Dark Castle Ch. 02

The penultimate Chapter in a series of 3 chapters.

Story so far: Mauro and Samantha received an invite for a 4 nights and 5 days free stay at Dark Castle. They reluctantly accepted the offer. They made an agreement if they don't like the place they will leave. Samantha knew that this stay was sponsored by a rich guy who wants Samantha badly, he sent some presents as well. But Samantha choose not to share this with Mauro. Finally they left their kid to Samantha's parents and reached Dark Castle. They were put in different wings of the hotel and their mobile phones were deposited in the locker room near reception.

*****

Part 2 starts here:

The story is narrated by Samantha. I was alone in my room and I went for a bath. I opened the bag of dresses which were gifted by my sponsor, I picked one dress which was fully transparent and I choose not to wear anything inside that dress. I felt like a sexually awakened women. I wanted everyone should look at me. I quickly opened the TV and browsed through the channels, my eyes stopped at restaurant room where I saw a very handsome guy surrounded by many semi naked women. I decided to visit the restaurant.

I walked out of my room and entered the Restaurant. I thought that guy near pool was hot. I couldn't stop staring at him, his eyes were blue - so deep blue, I could dive into them. Then I noticed his lips. Red hot juicy lips - surely the most kissable lips I've ever seen - lips that should be sucked against mine. The guy stared at me head to toe and I could see the lust in his blue eyes. He smiled and invited me to sit next to him. Without a second thought I started walking towards him. He introduced himself as Paul, a model hired by Dark Castle community to entertain the female clients. Suddenly a waiter came and gave me a paper. I opened the paper and there was a message from my sponsor, he wanted to meet me. The waiter showed me the way to play room where my sponsor was waiting for me.

The way to the play room was through a short dark corridor, I was walking down the corridor that led to the play room, lost in my thoughts, when something - or rather someone - grabbed my hand. I realized it was Paul, just in time to stop myself screaming. My heart raced with shock as well as the effect he seemed to naturally have on me.

"I thought you wanted me badly," he said, pulling me towards him.

"I thought you were going to follow me," I replied as he leaned in towards my face and pulled my body into his.

"Really ,do you want me so badly?" He asked, his face only inches from mine. "You wanted me to come in there? You wanted me to touch you... like this?"

I was losing my control as his hand slid down over my bottom and reached under my dress, his warm hand touching the back of my thigh, the inside of my thigh, pulling up my dress, sliding higher up my thigh, finally touching my now extremely moist opening. He stroked his fingers inside out the juicy pussy.

"Oh yes, exactly like that," I responded breathlessly, lifting my leg and hooking it around his waist. "Oh fuck that's good," I felt like I might cum right there and then.

I dropped to my knees before him and looked up into his face as I wrapped one hand around his 10 inch long penis, slowly but firmly stroking him up and down. When I started to lick the head of his penis with the tip of my tongue, he began to mumble in a foreign language and it was the sexiest darn thing I've ever heard. I tasted the salty fluid of his penis. I could sense he was getting turned on and started pushing his pelvis inside my mouth. His hands pulled me from hair and started guiding my strokes to his penis. I was getting crazy as this is the first time I was sucking any other man then my husband. Honestly, I did not even think about Mauro for a second. I was completely turned on and wanted to get fucked by Paul. I tried to finish the job but he didn't let me. He was groaning like a hungry wolf and I thought he would cum in my mouth. I got worried so I quickly stood up and started sucking his red hot lips.

"Oh my God, that was fucking amazing," he leaned, his hands reaching down for the bottom of my dress. "And now honey, it is my turn to give you pleasure." He removed all my clothes in the corridor and I suddenly saw a couple of old folks watching me from the play room. They had their hands on their small penis and were stroking them looking at us. That turned me on more, I wanted to run from their as I never expected that someone will watch me having sex. But when I looked at those old guys, something happened to me and I wanted them to keep watching me getting fucked hard by Paul.

A moment later I felt something rubbing against my clitoris. Something cool and hard. I kept my eyes on the old men who were masturbating looking at me and enjoyed the sensation as Paul leaned in and kissed me. I spread my legs wide open so he could easily get inside my thirsty pussy. He didn't leave a second and I could sense his 10 inch hitting my g-spot, I went crazy and started moaning very loudly. Suddenly I saw those old guys couldn't resist themselves and they started walking towards me, I got worried but I couldn't stop Paul from fucking me the best way in my life so far. After 2 minutes those guys surrounded me, while Paul's cock was still crushing my pussy and hitting my g-spot on almost every stroke, I was moaning very loudly. One of the old man went down on his knees and grabbed my face and started kissing and licking it so badly as if he found a treasure of his life. Honestly I started enjoying even more, this is the first time in my life two strangers were making loving. My hands were free so I grabbed the cock of another old man who was looking at me with hungry eyes. I started stroking it very badly and now I could hear the old man moaning and shouting with pleasure. Suddenly the old man who was licking my face went down and grabbed my breasts that were left alone so far by Paul. He started licking them so hard. His lips were dry but he was really expert in his job.

I kept screaming but none of the guys left me, they all fucked me one by one, my pussy was flooded with white semen of strangers. They all came out and smiled. This was my first gangbang. I could hardly stand up, but Paul helped me. I requested him to help me reaching to my room. He politely accepted and dropped me near my room, he left afterwards for a shower. I entered my room. I still could not believe what happened to me. And then I realized that I am yet to meet my sponsor in the play room.

Suddenly the phone rang. I picked up and the receptionist told me that Mauro was contacting me since last 30 minutes. I asked her to connect me to Mauro. She connected and I could hear a worried voice. Mauro asked me where were I, I told him I went out to eat something as I was hungry. He then told me we should leave this place as soon as possible. I asked him why?

He said that "These guys have trapped us so that they can have sex with you."

I replied that he lost his mind. And then he started explaining. He told me that he went out to visit the pool room. He was asked to remove his clothes as the dress code was no clothes. He did that and entered inside. There were around 4 naked girls sitting near to the pool bar surrounded by 3 old guys. He went there and sat next to them. Suddenly one of the girl who appeared to be a Spanish girl came towards him and introduced herself as Maurine. This caught everyone's attention and they said Hi to me. Maurine asked my introduction and I told them that I am an insurance agent. Suddenly there was a silence in the group as if someone not belonging to their group has arrived. Maurine smiled picked her drink and left to join back the group. Now I could see no one was interested in speaking to me any further. I realized may be it was because of my poor financial background , which did not fit into their group. I was put into a situation where my mind stopped working on what to do next, suddenly the bar tender looked at my moist eyes and he came to have a chat with me.

He told me "Don't worry these girls are here for money and you could meet up with a genuine housewife in the play room."

I told him, I am not interested in all this. We were trapped here and I would leave the place soon. He smiled and said "You could not leave until the sponsor is satisfied with your wife". He started telling me that many lower and middle class couples are trapped into free stay just so that the rich can get variety of women. This is cheapest way for them to fuck other women.

Mauro said to me "I am worried about you, we should leave soon".

I told Mauro, nothing can happen to me and he shouldn't exaggerate the situation just because he was demeaned by some whores.

Mauro replied "No, we agreed that we will leave the place if we don't like it, it's in our contract"

I responded "Yes, the key word is WE, and I am not interested in leaving the place so soon". "I will not ruin my stay just because you have realized that you are no one and this place is full of rich people, please don't ruin my mood ." with this I hunged up the phone.

I thought for a while on what that bartender told Mauro, but it didn't affect me little. I just had the best fuck of my life and I did not want to go back to that same boring life so soon.

Mauro in his room was crying, a strong man who always fought for pride in his life realized his value today. His wife may be fucked by some rich man and he has been invited like a pimp for her. He kept crying throughout the day...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dark Castle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 226 milliseconds